The New Product Release Thread

Synapsin

Synapsin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So, regarding the new hype formula, someone asked why glycerol mono and not glycerpump

And I simply put, because they won’t pay the license owner to use it..

And this is the response

Overrated? lol, hes using an ingredient that ends up with the consumer getting a lot less glycerol (the whole point of GMS and the other glycerol products), and ingredients like glycerpump are not that expensive to begin with. How is it overrated if it literally gives you a lot more of the active you're trying to include in your product/ is cheap? I assume he wants to avoid clumping (while still keeping glycerol on the label for the bros), but GMS does not mix well anyway so that'll be an issue down the line.

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Wait.. thought you guys had all gone?

Care to share some hints on the vasomax update?

You know just a little hint..
A few more pieces of Info were revealed through Stack3d. First brand to launch the first fully stable Alpha-GPC, called AlphaZone, from the same creators of GlycerPump/GlycerSize. Today released it will include full 5g GlycerPump and S7! Still more coming!

soxbsbll05

soxbsbll05

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
A few more pieces of Info were revealed through Stack3d. First brand to launch the first fully stable Alpha-GPC, called AlphaZone, from the same creators of GlycerPump/GlycerSize. Today released it will include full 5g GlycerPump and S7! Still more coming!
Is there going to be a new Intramax at all?

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Is there going to be a new Intramax at all?
Yes there will be, hoping to get it out before the end of the year but not sure if it will make it. We have the new VasoMax, IsoWheyMax, powered NootropiMax, new IntraMax and new flavors for EAmino and Hyper all being worked on right now!

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Yes there will be, hoping to get it out before the end of the year but not sure if it will make it. We have the new VasoMax, IsoWheyMax, powered NootropiMax, new IntraMax and new flavors for EAmino and Hyper all being worked on right now!
Did you fix the mixability issues with Intramax? That was the biggest downfall to the product IMO. The bottom of my shaker cup would be 1/2" of raw materials just sitting there and would never dissolve.

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Vastly different formula man. There is no TRUE answer to that since its based on the consumer and what works for them

Vasoblitz: ---> Citrulline / Nitrate based pre workout
Alpha Pump ---> S7/Vaso/Glycerol

my best advice. Try both, form a conclusion and make your own decision. Some people get a lot out of s7, some don't. I could say the same for any other ingredient on the market regardless if its clincally dosed. The human body is not a textbook
Calling it now s7 is a fad ingredient that wont even last a year. It's success is nothing but hype and placebo

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Calling it now s7 is a fad ingredient that wont even last a year. It's success is nothing but hype and placebo
You very well may be right that it turns into a fad ingredient, however it at least has literature supporting its efficacy

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
With agmatine being the fifth, non-trademarked ingredient?
I brought this up in another thread at one point, but I don’t think Steve sees the value in trademarked Agmatine. Maybe I’m mixing up discussions, though. I don’t want to speak for him. I will say that the SNS Agmatine has always treated me very well, so whoever is the supplier for that would hopefully be the supplier in a non-stimulant pre-workout (if Agmatine is being used)

jarrellt67

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I brought this up in another thread at one point, but I don’t think Steve sees the value in trademarked Agmatine. Maybe I’m mixing up discussions, though. I don’t want to speak for him. I will say that the SNS Agmatine has always treated me very well, so whoever is the supplier for that would hopefully be the supplier in a non-stimulant pre-workout (if Agmatine is being used)
Agree. I've used both SNS agmatine and Agmapure and don't notice a difference between the two. Hopefully it's the non-trademarked ingredient (four trademarked, and one non-trademarked, ingredients mentioned in a previous post by The Express 42 ) in the product as I really like agmatine.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
It all went downhill for BSL once they cut ties from Jason. After all, Jason built that brand up. If it weren't for him, they'd be nothing. Peejay must do an apology video.
Jason janova?

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
How is alpha zone better then alpha size ?

Mike Arnold

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Overrated? lol, hes using an ingredient that ends up with the consumer getting a lot less glycerol (the whole point of GMS and the other glycerol products), and ingredients like glycerpump are not that expensive to begin with. How is it overrated if it literally gives you a lot more of the active you're trying to include in your product/ is cheap? I assume he wants to avoid clumping (while still keeping glycerol on the label for the bros), but GMS does not mix well anyway so that'll be an issue down the line.
Glycerpump is dirt cheap. :)

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You very well may be right that it turns into a fad ingredient, however it at least has literature supporting its efficacy
Ya I can force through a study in 6 months showing Creatine ethyl esters is beneficial right now. Not joking, have a classmate that is determined to try to do so to. He very well can get this done, and it's not hard to get a study to show positive outcomes if you set the parameters right.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Quest Pumpkin Pie bar will be back this fall
I assume Oh Yeah One will be doing the same

I hope they improve this, because the last year was not very good.

_Endure_

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Quest Pumpkin Pie bar will be back this fall
I assume Oh Yeah One will be doing the same

I hope they improve this, because the last year was not very good.
Nice missed this one last year when it was out. Hopefully they do more seasonals. The Fitjoy pumpkin pie bars were decent, assume they will doing their yearly flavors as well. Their iced gingerbread was the best of the bunch IMO. Still waiting for someone to absolutely nail an eggnog flavored bar.

DEVANS89

DEVANS89

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
30% off a certain website that also has a supp forum on kaged products for kris gethins birthday

£25 for prekaged is a pretty good deal

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Ya I can force through a study in 6 months showing Creatine ethyl esters is beneficial right now. Not joking, have a classmate that is determined to try to do so to. He very well can get this done, and it's not hard to get a study to show positive outcomes if you set the parameters right.
I admittedly haven’t delved into the S7 research. Does it look fishy to you?

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I admittedly haven’t delved into the S7 research. Does it look fishy to you?
I wouldn't say fishy, there just isn't a lot.

Also, if I recall correctly, its in untrained subjects and not a large sample size.

Anecdotally, I have enjoyed it so far, but I haven't added it in isolation, so it is probably a bit unfair to make a full opinion on it.

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I wouldn't say fishy, there just isn't a lot.

Also, if I recall correctly, its in untrained subjects and not a large sample size.

Anecdotally, I have enjoyed it so far, but I haven't added it in isolation, so it is probably a bit unfair to make a full opinion on it.
Yeah, it’d be interesting to see how it does in isolation at 50mg. I haven’t seen single S7 products yet

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Alpha lion sell one
As far as S7 goes we don't have much

Came in to post that

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Sparta Nutrition is reformulating Kraken.
I don't have the exact formula or ingredient profile, but the beta-testing you are seeing on their social media reflects new Kraken Flavors and a new profile.

Once I get more details I will update.

TommyTuffGuy

TommyTuffGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Sparta Nutrition is reformulating Kraken.
I don't have the exact formula or ingredient profile, but the beta-testing you are seeing on their social media reflects new Kraken Flavors and a new profile.

Once I get more details I will update.
Didn't they just reformulate this?

Danksta710

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Ewwww plastic. An RTIC half gallon made out of metal is about the same price. I'll stick with that.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Bro noooooooo this is going too far, wth...and only 32oz at that, that’s cute. Should get you through warmups at least.

I have been using the same 89oz Simply Orange container for probably 6 months, at least 4x a week. I can drop it completely full and it doesn’t break or dent, it never leaks, it has a wide mouth and rinses easily. And I got to drink all of the orange juice it came with, for like $5. It even has a big sturdy handle.

Whatever happened to recycling???

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Bro noooooooo this is going too far, wth...and only 32oz at that, that’s cute. Should get you through warmups at least.

I have been using the same 89oz Simply Orange container for probably 6 months, at least 4x a week. I can drop it completely full and it doesn’t break or dent, it never leaks, it has a wide mouth and rinses easily. And I got to drink all of the orange juice it came with, for like $5. It even has a big sturdy handle.

Whatever happened to recycling???
Same. I am curious how the plastic jug is formulated?

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I ALMOST can't believe they had the audacity to make all those claims about a friggin plastic bottle... but then i realized who it was and understand. just wow.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Dymatize ISO100 to come out with a Special Anniversary Flavor of ISO100

Flavor Choices could be:
Vanilla Frappe
Chocolate Caramel
Hawaiian Cheesecake

Flavor has not been announced yet as they have a vote up for their fans.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Hawaiian Cheesecake would be one I would need to try !!

Tank88

Tank88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Dymatize ISO100 to come out with a Special Anniversary Flavor of ISO100

Flavor Choices could be:
Vanilla Frappe
Chocolate Caramel
Hawaiian Cheesecake

Flavor has not been announced yet as they have a vote up for their fans.

Any idea when this is coming out? they're flavoring has always been on point, so looking forward to this

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Any idea when this is coming out? they're flavoring has always been on point, so looking forward to this
No ETA, they are doing the voting (hence my post), and after they decide what the winner is. It should come out after that, but when that is... uncertain until the brand provides more details.

Last edited:
Zman68

Zman68

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah, it’d be interesting to see how it does in isolation at 50mg. I haven’t seen single S7 products yet
out of curiosity I got the alpha lion s7 and tried it solo at 50mg then at 100mg with a caffeine tab pre workout and didn't notice much of anything. Tried adding it to multiple pre's (Ghost Legend mainly) and didn't notice anything extra out of the normal for those respective products. Maybe I am an outlier but in comparison with Vaso6, the first time I took SNS vaso6 I could tell the difference almost immediately. Tested the s7 similarly to how I tested the vaso6 (1 cap then 2 standalone, then added to pre's).

DEVANS89

DEVANS89

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
out of curiosity I got the alpha lion s7 and tried it solo at 50mg then at 100mg with a caffeine tab pre workout and didn't notice much of anything. Tried adding it to multiple pre's (Ghost Legend mainly) and didn't notice anything extra out of the normal for those respective products. Maybe I am an outlier but in comparison with Vaso6, the first time I took SNS vaso6 I could tell the difference almost immediately. Tested the s7 similarly to how I tested the vaso6 (1 cap then 2 standalone, then added to pre's).
You better tell Ron Kramer, and quick!

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I'll just leave this here:

I used to use one of those, and it’s a good container - I do actually prefer my Simply Orange 89oz though because the handle makes it easier to carry in my baby hands

Hawaiian Cheesecake would be one I would need to try !!
My man! I definitely agree