The New Product Release Thread

Resolve10

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Me too. Some more stuff for sports nutrition will be out in a bit.

Not organ but something very important anyway with a solid formula for it
With some of the revamping lately, maybe a non-stim/pump formula to go with White Warped? I love Glycergrow, but a comprehensive formula would be cool and I bet solid based on recent additions to the line.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
With some of the revamping lately, maybe a non-stim/pump formula to go with White Warped? I love Glycergrow, but a comprehensive formula would be cool and I bet solid based on recent additions to the line.
Glycergrow has finally been discontinued

The Solution

The Solution

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
VPX Bang Birthday Cake Bash Review

Top 10 Rankings

1. Cherry Blade Lemonade
2. Sour Heads
3. Frose Rose
4. Cotton Candy
5. Birthday Cake Bash
6. Purple Haze
7. Rainbow Unicorn
8. Bangster Berry
9. Black Cherry Vanilla
10. Purple Guava Pear

totalpackage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It works very well, better than it sold it would seem. Never clumps tightly on me either, which is tough to find.
I've gone through two tubs and it's NEVER clumped up on me and it mixes very well!

jamesm11

Awards
  • Established

Top 10 Rankings

1. Cherry Blade Lemonade
2. Sour Heads
3. Frose Rose
4. Cotton Candy
5. Birthday Cake Bash
6. Purple Haze
7. Rainbow Unicorn
8. Bangster Berry
9. Black Cherry Vanilla
10. Purple Guava Pear
Woah woah woah, purple guava pear is the best flavor

ToDie4Test

Awards

Top 10 Rankings

1. Cherry Blade Lemonade
2. Sour Heads
3. Frose Rose
4. Cotton Candy
5. Birthday Cake Bash
6. Purple Haze
7. Rainbow Unicorn
8. Bangster Berry
9. Black Cherry Vanilla
10. Purple Guava Pear
Appreciate the review. Just subbed to your channel.

ToDie4Test

Awards
Excited to try these! Always been a huge cinnamon fan but the old cinnamon quest bars were not even close to the top for me. Hopefully these change that!
Just grabbed one at my nearest VS thanks to Bob's review (I didn't even know Quest revamped this flavor). I can confirm they're much, much better tasting now.

DEVANS89

DEVANS89

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
When most brands are dropping the ingredient black stone just adds it in..

Either, they have found evidence that it’s ok to use

Or they don’t care/out of touch with supplements and ingredients

The Solution

The Solution

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Just grabbed one at my nearest VS thanks to Bob's review (I didn't even know Quest revamped this flavor). I can confirm they're much, much better tasting now.
This is exactly why I do reviews.... Just trying to be honest and give you my 2 cents.

rob112

rob112

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
This is exactly why I do reviews.... Just trying to be honest and give you my 2 cents.
Not too many people making such detailed honest reviews. No knock on anyone I have done reviews and logs and have not been able to pin point effectiveness or articulate taste like you do.

Long winded good job Dave man is what I am saying lol

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I should mention glycergrow 2.0 is not discontinued :)
Oh thank God; that was not my understanding - I was so bummed when I thought I couldn’t get more! The little bit of sodium and potassium in it really helps get everything hydrated & full quickly.

soxbsbll05

soxbsbll05

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Decent pre workout formula outside of the Teacrine. Not sure why companies are still using it when its effects are not felt until 1-2 hours after taking it....

00A

00A

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Decent pre workout formula outside of the Teacrine. Not sure why companies are still using it when its effects are not felt until 1-2 hours after taking it....
Edit. 2.5g Betaine

Last edited:

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
And low dose of betaine need least 3.5g
2.5g

But 2g isn’t a waste or anything. Still, I can’t imagine 500mg more would’ve changed the per unit cost too much

Reactions: 00A

Mike Arnold

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I would say it kicks in within 45-60 minutes, in my experience. It may kick in 20 minutes into training, but most people train much longer than 20 minutes. I like teacrine, particularly when stacked with caffeine and dynamine.

soxbsbll05

soxbsbll05

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I would say it kicks in within 45-60 minutes, in my experience. It may kick in 20 minutes into training, but most people train much longer than 20 minutes. I like teacrine, particularly when stacked with caffeine and dynamine.
I like teacrine too. I use it daily stacked with dynamite as my morning pick me up since they work well together.

IMO, I would much rather have the mood boost in a preworkout hit early on with some extended release caffeine to prolong the energy. Everyone is different though!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I would like to try it!!!

The Solution

The Solution

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Do people really need 425mg of caffeine to actually workout (325mg Caffeine + 100mg DiCaffeine Malate)?
If so I truly question their sole reason for working out or mental fortitude in the first place.
It is like its a race to see who can make the larger stim bomb now and days.

mase1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I agree 200mg is my max of caffine. Don't mind some E or Y tossed in. But most preworkouts have become too high for me.

_Endure_

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Darkside pre looks pretty decent still at one scoop and good balance with caffeine. Agreed on the Teacrine though, not sure why it's still used really at all anymore.

Last edited:
booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I like teacrine too. I use it daily stacked with dynamite as my morning pick me up since they work well together.

IMO, I would much rather have the mood boost in a preworkout hit early on with some extended release caffeine to prolong the energy. Everyone is different though!
Man, you must have some crazy tolerance if your morning pick me up starts with DYNAMITE 🧨 haha

DEVANS89

DEVANS89

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Do people really need 425mg of caffeine to actually workout (325mg Caffeine + 100mg DiCaffeine Malate)?
If so I truly question their sole reason for working out or mental fortitude in the first place.
Know one:

Supplement companies: WE NEED MORE CAFFEINE IN OUR PRODUCTS, EVEN THE SLEEP FORMULAS!!

DEVANS89

DEVANS89

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Know one:

Supplement companies: WE NEED MORE CAFFEINE IN OUR PRODUCTS, EVEN THE SLEEP FORMULAS!!

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Me too. Some more stuff for sports nutrition will be out in a bit.

Not organ but something very important anyway with a solid formula for it
Good to see ya back on the forums broski! Excited to see some of your work with these new formulas

Raw Dog

Raw Dog

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I will say some of us need that much to actually feel the caffeine. Two weeks zero stims did nothing to drop my tolerance, 200mg solo still does nothing for me. That said when combining with other stims I agree it is a bit excessive. I used to love the stim bombs, but now that I workout in the evenings I rarely get the chance to use them. Still curious to see what’s in Thermagize xt though, really enjoyed the samples I had

Resolve10

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I should mention glycergrow 2.0 is not discontinued :)
Well that’s great!

To a certain extent I agree, but I also find for some formulas it just takes the edge off of any come down and training in the middle of the day I love it because it leaves me feeling good heading back to work after.

I think the bigger issue is how small of doses some companies use or not disclosing it is 40% in the label so it “seems” like it’s dosed higher.

N2ofusion

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Think it’s just a mindset that their pre-workout needs to blow people away. Like that first time you had PWO feeling. But more caffeine is just lazy formula. I like around 200 mg from a pre and then can still drink a Diet Coke on the commute and some tea at work. That holds me over for the morning fast and until early afternoon lunch

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Liking the looks of that label!
the feedback from the testers (blind testing done by a few guys on here) was unbelievably similar and unanimously positive too!

bbartsche

Awards
  • Established
I can't imagine taking that much caffeine in one dose. That's more in one dose than most people have in a day. Jeez

DEVANS89

DEVANS89

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Uk brand dropping some new things

I know that the pump product will contain vaso6

Other then that no labels have been shown

They also have a stim product coming out called stim head.. again no labels yet