Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Exclusive at the Block Party this weekend
New York Punch Intrablast from Nutrabio

This will be available on Natural Body’s Site tomorrow, for every who can’t attend.

DFC20909-F17B-4AF6-84CB-2ABAE5EF9968.jpeg

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer

Derek Wilson

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yes, but the ONLY effective GH/IGF-1 elevating supps on the market are GH peptides, GH secretagogues, and GH itself. Nothing else works...period. All other OTC products claiming to increase GH/IGF-1 levels lead to marginal and/or short-lived increases at best, essentially rendering them worthless for muscle growth or fat loss. Why pay all that money for something that is the equivalent of 1/2 iu of GH? That won't do jackshit...for anyone. Supp companies have been trying to create an effective OTC GH/IGF-1 elevating product for years...and they have never been successfull. That entire category is worthless. That's the simple truth. So, if someone isn't willing to use what works, they shouldn't be purchasing anything at all.
Helpful stuff! Thanks

_Endure_

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Ocean water sounds like a terrible flavor
Coconut flavor is often referenced as ocean water. Sonic used to have ocean water slushees. Definitely a unique taste and somewhat an acquired one as your mind can’t help but think back to the suntan lotion and salty smell of the beach.

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Coconut flavor is often referenced as ocean water. Sonic used to have ocean water slushees. Definitely a unique taste and somewhat an acquired one as your mind can’t help but think back to the suntan lotion and salty smell of the beach.
River water with added trout flavor

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I guess the bang for $1 is regional...my krogers didn't have it on sale at all....I did go ahead and pick up several more reign for 2 for $3 though.

Darkhorse192

Darkhorse192

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
it was blue Powerade, sprite, and a pump of coconut syrup

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
It’s too bad Orange Shell and Orange Beat weren’t combined into one product. That would have resulted in quite an impressive health supplement that likely would have been a big seller.

SilentSavage0523

Awards
  • Established
I guess the bang for $1 is regional...my krogers didn't have it on sale at all....I did go ahead and pick up several more reign for 2 for $3 though.
The three letter store is doing bangs for a buck, limit of 6.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
It’s too bad Orange Shell and Orange Beat weren’t combined into one product. That would have resulted in quite an impressive health supplement that likely would have been a big seller.
It would be extremely impressive. However, that basically goes against the fundamental philosophy of our product range: modular offerings designed to be effective standalone or stacked with other CL products. Not everyone needs to pay for all of the supplements we offer, if that makes sense - we keep things affordable and let our buyers decide what they wanna spend their money on.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The three letter store is doing bangs for a buck, limit of 6.
Yep. Through today or tomorrow.

Kroger is just for the free bar if you downloaded the coupon in the app

(which I totally forgot to grab when we went after church and got groceries lol)

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
It would be extremely impressive. However, that basically goes against the fundamental philosophy of our product range: modular offerings designed to be effective standalone or stacked with other CL products. Not everyone needs to pay for all of the supplements we offer, if that makes sense - we keep things affordable and let our buyers decide what they wanna spend their money on.
Well, I at least have to give you credit for a good response ;)

bosskardo

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yes I was excited about this; saves me the cost and effort of taking a separate pill every day! K isn’t the cheapest supplement out there by any means either.

My understanding is excess unused B vitamins are simply excreted in urine - may I ask why this is a concern for you? I’m no doctor, just trying to learn
High amounts of some B vitamins has shown to cause nerve damage. Can't remember the exact study but it was a longer time with really high dose. Considering a lot of supplements add B vitamins, I'd rather my multi didn't have a really high dose that I deem too much.

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
High amounts of some B vitamins has shown to cause nerve damage. Can't remember the exact study but it was a longer time with really high dose. Considering a lot of supplements add B vitamins, I'd rather my multi didn't have a really high dose that I deem too much.
I *believe* that was B6 at a dose you wouldn’t get in a multi (100’s of mg daily)

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I *believe* that was B6 at a dose you wouldn’t get in a multi (100’s of mg daily)
I do know the B6 part is true, but as stated that’s a non-issue thankfully for multi doses (it’s something like 6-800mg of B6 over months if I recall right, but don’t quote me).

Synapsin

Synapsin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Bingo. These products are not that cheap to make, especially a product like orange shell with curcumin. If we combined the products, nobody would pay $40-50 for these two in one because of price perception, especially if they don't want both products. Customers are more likely to buy 2 products at $25 each than one at $50.

^^^ B6 is an important vitamin and is an important coenzyme in a lot of processes

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Orange Shell with Curcumin

This is one I want to try !!

DEVANS89

DEVANS89

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
The final ingredient in the new hype extreme.

Recap, everything else is underdosed.

DEVANS89

DEVANS89

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
The final ingredient in the new hype extreme.

Recap, everything else is underdosed.

faipdeooiad

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Such a shame with BSL, I used to really like their products. I still buy Juiced Up but the current iterations of Angel Dust and Hype are poor. The rest of their line up isn’t up to much either

Wobmarvel

Wobmarvel

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Such a shame with BSL, I used to really like their products. I still buy Juiced Up but the current iterations of Angel Dust and Hype are poor. The rest of their line up isn’t up to much either
Even I've stopped using their stuff and I was practically a blind follower.

DEVANS89

DEVANS89

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Even when it was just ‘hype’ it was bad.

Shame that bsl releases new stuff but brands like iforce are being forgotten by hi tec

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
It all went downhill for BSL once they cut ties from Jason. After all, Jason built that brand up. If it weren't for him, they'd be nothing. Peejay must do an apology video.

wfreiling

wfreiling

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
It all went downhill for BSL once they cut ties from Jason. After all, Jason built that brand up. If it weren't for him, they'd be nothing. Peejay must do an apology video.
He entitled to it, unfortunately

DEVANS89

DEVANS89

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
So, regarding the new hype formula, someone asked why glycerol mono and not glycerpump

And I simply put, because they won’t pay the license owner to use it..

And this is the response

Reactions: 00A
The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Health stack from CORE coming soon

No details just saw it on social media

2A425B2C-AC32-483C-A7AD-C118FDADEECF.jpeg

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
1 PM Eastern
12 PM Central

Ghost Pump Pineapple
Ghost Legend Grapefruit

Both Launch Tomorrow 8/15/19 (Thursday)

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Interesting profile almost somewhat noot/endurance/pump. How is it compared to blitz?
Vastly different formula man. There is no TRUE answer to that since its based on the consumer and what works for them

Vasoblitz: ---> Citrulline / Nitrate based pre workout
Alpha Pump ---> S7/Vaso/Glycerol

my best advice. Try both, form a conclusion and make your own decision. Some people get a lot out of s7, some don't. I could say the same for any other ingredient on the market regardless if its clincally dosed. The human body is not a textbook