The New Product Release Thread

jarrellt67

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I know it’s full of patented ingredients, wouldn’t be surprised to see some Sensoril in there
I hope not. Sensoril is the worst when it comes to sedation. Even a low dose of 125 mg has me overly tired/lethargic and depresses my mood a lot.

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I hope not. Sensoril is the worst when it comes to sedation. Even a low dose of 125 mg has me overly tired/lethargic and depresses my mood a lot.
I love it before bed! Helps me relax and get that deep rest

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ya I see that was hoping for anything else. Getting Vaughn and Syn to come out means something tho haha
There's a ton wrong with it. I mean a TON. From the order of some ingredients to the naming of just about every single ingredient on the label to the calories to the damn minerals being listed improperly.

I emailed the graphic designer at Gaspari right after I saw it and said I'd clean it up for them, but like always, my time is not free. I doubt they'll update the nutritional panel any time soon.

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Why does every company think we need their bulk creatine?
because it costs VERY little to make, and it's an easy sell with great margins. It's also an excellent "add on" option for enticing sales to distributors/websites/end users. "Buy our pre-workour and get a FREE 500g tub of creatine!"

If a company is not offering basic commodities like this, they are losing money.

soxbsbll05

soxbsbll05

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
A reliable dose of GOP in a stim free burner would be awesome! 15 ingredients though? im just hoping its not a 42 capsules per serve deal, really kills it for international shipping.
True. WG Nutrition Thermo Vol is the ONLY product I have seen that has GOP dosed correctly.

Rockslide

Awards
  • First Up Vote
True. WG Nutrition Thermo Vol is the ONLY product I have seen that has GOP dosed correctly.
Morphogen also has one that is 400+ a day of GOP. I have spent wayyy too much time trying to find others. It looks like a great formula like the WG but is also 50 a month. I really want someone to bring out a high dose , single ingredient Paradoxine for a reasonable price

I will probably try the morphogen one. I wish it didn’t have the T2 though. It’s 3,3 so they say it isn’t suppressive to TSH like 3,5 but I don’t really believe it

soxbsbll05

soxbsbll05

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
A reliable dose of GOP in a stim free burner would be awesome! 15 ingredients though? im just hoping its not a 42 capsules per serve deal, really kills it for international shipping.
Morphogen also has one that is 400+ a day of GOP. I have spent wayyy too much time trying to find others. It looks like a great formula like the WG but is also 50 a month. I really want someone to bring out a high dose , single ingredient Paradoxine for a reasonable price

I will probably try the morphogen one. I wish it didn’t have the T2 though. It’s 3,3 so they say it isn’t suppressive to TSH like 3,5 but I don’t really believe it
Yeah, that would be nice! You can get the Thermo Vol for $35/bottle with a promo code ;)

Zman68

Zman68

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Yeah, that would be nice! You can get the Thermo Vol for $35/bottle with a promo code ;)
Care to share said promo code?!?!?!

Rockslide

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I had crazy good results taking GOP at 200 a day several years ago. I was taking myokem thyrovate which had 160 a day + 40 from another product.

Then myokem went under , reopened and it didn’t work the next time I tried it. Then I read about how people who were taking myokem magintropin were getting prohormone like gains with it the first time then nothing after the closed and reopened so I dunno.

Interestingly I believe the myokem thyrovate had lamaria japonica in it like the morphogen product does so I’m intrigued

soxbsbll05

soxbsbll05

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I had crazy good results taking GOP at 200 a day several years ago. I was taking myokem thyrovate which had 160 a day + 40 from another product.

Then myokem went under , reopened and it didn’t work the next time I tried it. Then I read about how people who were taking myokem magintropin were getting prohormone like gains with it the first time then nothing after the closed and reopened so I dunno.

Interestingly I believe the myokem thyrovate had lamaria japonica in it like the morphogen product does so I’m intrigued
The morphogen product is definitely intriguing and he takes a kitchen sink approach to all of his products while still dosing them effectively. So I can see the justification for $50 on all his products.

I've been taking the 400mgs of GOP from Thermo-Vol the past 3 months and it is most definitely assisted in burning off some additional fat. Its an impressive ingredient, its just NO ONE doses it correctly.

Rockslide

Awards
  • First Up Vote
You want GOP
here you go

Here is the thing though Bob ( and feel free to post studies to correct me if I’m wrong) . I believe the studies that showed it to work (which appear to be good human studies at universities) were using 30-40 mg of 6-paradol a day. Everyone is selling 30-40 mg of Grains if paradise that is 12.5-15 % 6-paradol and this using a much lower dose.

soxbsbll05

soxbsbll05

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Here is the thing though Bob ( and feel free to post studies to correct me if I’m wrong) . I believe the studies that showed it to work (which appear to be good human studies at universities) were using 30-40 mg of 6-paradol a day. Everyone is selling 30-40 mg of Grains if paradise that is 12.5-15 % 6-paradol and this using a much lower dose.
Yeah, this would take 6+ caps per serving to fulfill the studied dosage

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
You want GOP
here you go
That’s not dosed anywhere close to what they are talking about.

Rockslide

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I’ve looked at paroslim before and I feel strongly that HPS puts out high quality ingredients. Paroslim would be very expensive however to run at the dose I’m looking for (200 + a day).

For what’s in morphogen : 1) GOP, 2) Japonica, 3) Innoslim + extras this is a very good price.

I haven’t pulled the trigger yet because I’m considering getting TRT bloodwork and I don’t want to risk changing my TSH or SHBG because of the T2 in it

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Saw this little gem today...

Excited for what HPS has in store this summer!
Ched must be hella busy! He’s always the first to post his own stuff ha.

Wish the article did more than just reference this products existence tho

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
The only thing I don't like about this is the Dandelion, as it will DEF show water weight results and you'll think the other stuff is doing that. It does look good though.
That is the trick that 90% of people will never figure out, I took this and lost 5 lbs in my first week ....It's Really Works !!

Darkhorse192

Darkhorse192

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
No, never saw the product before or shown on here

It’s from there instagram and they had done it highlighting the ingredient
I saw it too, I wonder why they circled it, I mean 7-Keto DHEA isn't anything "crazy" that they should feel compelled to highlight that its in their product right?

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
For anyone with questions on CG3 Legend Pre-Workout
Ghost breaksdown the entire formula in their latest YT Video
Launches tomorrow at 12 central

m1k3_d0z4

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
For anyone with questions on CG3 Legend Pre-Workout
Ghost breaksdown the entire formula in their latest YT Video
Launches tomorrow at 12 central
Not a fan of That CG character, but I must admit, his green 3D energy drink is damn good (tastes like Mountain Dew) and I just ordered this pre based on the formula.

I’m intrigued by this carnoprime version of beta alanine. I purposely avoid it, due to the tingles

soxbsbll05

soxbsbll05

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I almost pulled the trigger on the CG Ghost pre but I couldn't justify $50 for it even with an additional 20% off. It is a solid formula but I can easily surpass it with some Fullblitz and Evl Pump Mode mixed together and you get a few additional servings on top of it.

The only two things that really stood out is the Carnosyn BA and the huge Alpha GPC dosage.

Zman68

Zman68

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I did snag a tub of the CG legend, likewise above I am not a huge CG fan but I have become a big fan of ghost lately. I've shifted away from using heavier stim pre's so Ghost Legend usually gets it done for me and the Sonic and Welch's collabs are killer!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Can’t beat the full Blitz or Vaso blitz combo!
It is an AM favorite
Appreciate your support
That reminds me I need to get a tub of Vaso Blitz.......

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
That reminds me I need to get a tub of Vaso Blitz.......
Best options
Buy the stack of FullBlitz and VasoBlitz & Shaker for $55

Free 7 Serving with fullblitz

Or buy straight up

Free shipping and 15% off all orders!

6BD59C6A-4DD3-4962-B819-BD5B83CDFCE9.jpeg
8C138F90-93AF-43CA-84D7-C8B44F2B6241.jpeg
25E2E4E5-7CCE-45D5-A24D-19BFF1F5C924.jpeg

Raw Dog

Raw Dog

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Best options
Buy the stack of FullBlitz and VasoBlitz & Shaker for $55

Free 7 Serving with fullblitz

Or buy straight up

Free shipping and 15% off all orders!
]
Will you be restocking or do you have any 7 serving vasoblitz? Not a fan of BA in preworkouts but would be interested in trying vaso. Didn’t see the 7 serving tub of that in the store though

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Thank Bob !!!
$10.49 OFF and FREE Shipping

Good Deal !!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Will you be restocking or do you have any 7 serving vasoblitz? Not a fan of BA in preworkouts but would be interested in trying vaso. Didn’t see the 7 serving tub of that in the store though

It's funny how we all differ, I add BA to my Vaso Blitz !

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
We sell Samples
44A60C22-BE37-4145-93EE-7435E8054412.jpeg

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I have been through about 6 or 8 tubs of Vaso Blitz, it is hands down the best Pump Product on the market, I would buy (2) Tubs get the Bob15 discount and the Free shipping, because once you try it you will Love it, so why buy a sample pay shipping and have to reorder next week !!

I am Not a Rep for this company or have any financial interest in it, I am just a Very Happy Customer !!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Thank Bob !!!
$10.49 OFF and FREE Shipping

Good Deal !!
I ordered at 3:05 got my tracking # at 3:11 ........... Now That Is Service !!

Raw Dog

Raw Dog

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I have been through about 6 or 8 tubs of Vaso Blitz, it is hands down the best Pump Product on the market, I would buy (2) Tubs get the Bob15 discount and the Free shipping, because once you try it you will Love it, so why buy a sample pay shipping and have to reorder next week !!

I am Not a Rep for this company or have any financial interest in it, I am just a Very Happy Customer !!
Appreciate the feedback. It let me ship a 7 serve tub for free, 8.50 with Bob’s code. Certain flavorings really mess with my stomach so I like sample things first. Grabbed the rainbow candy flavor looking forward to giving it a shot!

This+focus xt seems like it could be a fantastic combo

Edit-wish there were lemon drop samples btw! Not usually a fan of watermelon though

wesb2387

wesb2387

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established

Same as Rocket, both the fullblitz/vaso are awesome products. Bobs code makes it worth the price too.