The New Product Release Thread

Darkhorse192

Darkhorse192

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
So it’s not the best birthcake protein in the market as they claim???
I am a birthday cake flavored anything freakazoid, and have tried everything and anything on the market resembling such, often to be left pissed off and underwhelmed.

body building dot com's house line bday cake is, in my opinion, the best on the market, and its not even close, I will eventually try the PES flavor and see where it lives. I previously thought animal Frank's Bday Cake was amazing, though many disagreed, however, I no longer recommend it, because I do believe they are selling off stock and phasing it out since he left the sponsorship. I do wish they would just rebrand it and keep it, but that's a different post altogether.

with that being said, everyone **** their pants over the MSI unicorn cookie saying it was amazing. I thought it was not only extremely underwhelming but mixed like ****.

I am currently deployed, but have a few scoops on the way to try the new PES flavor, Ill throw my two cents in whenever it arrives.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

Competitive Edge Labs is a fairly known supplement company that specializes in muscle building with products like M-Test, Epi-Plex, and the high-end liver support formula TUDCA. The brand has revealed that it is now getting ready to add another item to its compact lineup that is expected to be a pretty important release for the company.

Competitive Edge’s upcoming supplement is named Anabolic Effect, and it is described as the ultimate natural anabolic powerhouse. The product will come with seven active ingredients, four of which are going to be premium, branded ingredients, that’ll combine together to help with weight loss, endurance, and building muscle as well as strength.

More details for Competitive Edge’s exciting Anabolic Effect will be shared next week,
@u_e_s_i

Darkhorse192

Darkhorse192

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
with this and the new SNS product coming nobody is going to give a **** about Redcon1 and Primeval labs Mediator release
does anyone else feel like these products are a reach anyways? I mean muscletech already had phosphamuscle which they pulled the plug on and cutler had King (at least V1 was good) that were both standalone PA products. Both pulled because they didn't sell well, and most folks that used them said "meh" to the gains. Yeah you feel fuller on PA and it shows, but those results were restricted to the time the person was on the product and diminished when the ceased it. This just seems like reaching and trying to take advantage of the uninformed consumer.

Also, **** redcon and everything about that fucking company, Singerman all on his youtube like this is a groundbreaking product with studies showing steroid-like effects. Lets name it 11B, the MOS for leg infantry, because we are so fucking cool we are just going to name all our products after military terminology just for the **** of it because we are clowns and none of our people have ever actually been in the military.

_Endure_

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Don't think anyone is going to worry about an RC product at all. RC showed up here with all kinds of promos etc. and never delivered. I'm not even sure if they are still a sponsor and their board sponsor completely dropped off the face after all the callouts about them not shipping products.

Oh and here it is still going strong with no products out the door...

Last edited:
Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
does anyone else feel like these products are a reach anyways? I mean muscletech already had phosphamuscle which they pulled the plug on and cutler had King (at least V1 was good) that were both standalone PA products. Both pulled because they didn't sell well, and most folks that used them said "meh" to the gains. Yeah you feel fuller on PA and it shows, but those results were restricted to the time the person was on the product and diminished when the ceased it. This just seems like reaching and trying to take advantage of the uninformed consumer.

Also, **** redcon and everything about that fucking company, Singerman all on his youtube like this is a groundbreaking product with studies showing steroid-like effects. Lets name it 11B, the MOS for leg infantry, because we are so fucking cool we are just going to name all our products after military terminology just for the **** of it because we are clowns and none of our people have ever actually been in the military.
LIKED

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Lol agree with this. Other thing I'm thinking, is maybe PES just have horrible taste and thats why they couldn't find one they like, i mean their strawberry cheesecake didn't taste anything like cheesecake... hell barely tasted like strawberry too! They do have some good flavours don't get me wrong, but a few times they let me down majorly.
Agreeed couldn’t give them my money after the cheesecake debacle

TommyTuffGuy

TommyTuffGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

Competitive Edge Labs is a fairly known supplement company that specializes in muscle building with products like M-Test, Epi-Plex, and the high-end liver support formula TUDCA. The brand has revealed that it is now getting ready to add another item to its compact lineup that is expected to be a pretty important release for the company.

Competitive Edge’s upcoming supplement is named Anabolic Effect, and it is described as the ultimate natural anabolic powerhouse. The product will come with seven active ingredients, four of which are going to be premium, branded ingredients, that’ll combine together to help with weight loss, endurance, and building muscle as well as strength.

More details for Competitive Edge’s exciting Anabolic Effect will be shared next week,
****, I'm getting this.

totalpackage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
The only people I know that actually like the taste of plan old vanilla birthday cake little kids at birthday parties and 40 year old females in the workplace

Go with a real cake like a man and buy some cheesecake 🤣
I feel the same about vanilla birthday cake and that's why when I go to a birthday
party I bring my own cake.;)

Attachments

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I'm definitely interested in the new natty anabolic by CEL.
Same here... its been way too long since CEL has been very active in the muscle building area of the market and their old stuff was unreal good (PH's and such)... hard to imagine it NOT being a great product

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
AILD?
I just saw them live.. Tim put on an incredible show, plus he always stays after the show to talk to all of the fans. Ive met him a few times I think hes genuine at heart. Just made a very careless and dumb mistake.
Yup! I mean people repent, he served his time, and his ex wife was never harmed so in the end I am glad to see them be able to move past the scandal.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
AILD?
I just saw them live.. Tim put on an incredible show, plus he always stays after the show to talk to all of the fans. Ive met him a few times I think hes genuine at heart. Just made a very careless and dumb mistake.
Yup! I mean people repent, he served his time, and his ex wife was never harmed so in the end I am glad to see them be able to move past the scandal.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I'm definitely interested in the new natty anabolic by CEL.
Same here... its been way too long since CEL has been very active in the muscle building area of the market and their old stuff was unreal good (PH's and such)... hard to imagine it NOT being a great product

Raw Dog

Raw Dog

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
For educational purposes mind pointing a bit of what is wrong out? Stuff like that makes me wary of using a product so the more I can spot the better I guess.
Listing 9g protein and 40 calories definitely stands out to me haha

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I originally thought the GHOST brand was gimmick but they consistently put out solid formulas and their flavoring is among the best out there.

soxbsbll05

soxbsbll05

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I think I’ll be picking up a tub of that ghost pre. Love the nitrate dosage!

thatsuppguy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Ghost pre looks legit. Wish it was a bit more stim heavy but i would still try it.

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Never tried a Ghost product before but that pre is fire

May have to grab some. I really like the look of that.

rob112

rob112

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Why so much beta alanine though? Looks great besides that

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Looks like a good morning stack with preworkout .

Wobmarvel

Wobmarvel

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Fully agree with both statements!
I know it’s full of patented ingredients, wouldn’t be surprised to see some Sensoril in there