Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
You would think at an Expo, where they are offering you a sample they would go out of there way to make it taste the best than can???????????

TommyTuffGuy

TommyTuffGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
How in the world is the Ghost Burn sold out already? Did they only make 500 tubs of it?

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Have you ever mixed Protein Isolate in multiple gallons of water in dispenser machines? It doesn't come out nearly as good as making your own shake at your house.

Pre-Workouts & Amino's are far different when mixing in a large batch because they are heavily flavored.

@Hyde could of asked one of the workers for a single sample or two and then made his own opinion with testing it in his preferred method (Shake, Pudding, Baking) etc. With these flavors I found 4oz to be the sweet spot
see that's seems silly to me... a shake in not 4oz. that's like a shot. when I buy a protein i want to be able to taste the falvor in AT LEAST 8oz of liquid, likely more like 12... otherwise its not even satisfying. I could just eat a piece of candy or something and get the same flavor and volume.

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
see that's seems silly to me... a shake in not 4oz. that's like a shot. when I buy a protein i want to be able to taste the falvor in AT LEAST 8oz of liquid, likely more like 12... otherwise its not even satisfying. I could just eat a piece of candy or something and get the same flavor and volume.
I notice this with almost every isolate I try. It’s just very thin. For me I prefer blends for shakes. If I’m using an isolate I’m probably just drinking it fast for recovery. But I’m sure you could some cow milk, almond milk or coconut milk to add some body and bring out the flavor more.

jarrellt67

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Gross. There's a reason why people add syrup to pancakes...

Ari Gold

Ari Gold

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Protein pancakes with sugar free syrup are awesome!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
If it weren't vegan I'd be in !!

DEVANS89

DEVANS89

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Performax labs reformulating intra max?

Just looking at a website and saw it out of stock and I remember when it first dropped yet no one has hardly advertised or spoke about since

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

Just looking at a website and saw it out of stock and I remember when it first dropped yet no one has hardly advertised or spoke about since
performax dropped it's online reps, at least on this forum....pretty dumb move, imo.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Didn’t realise I’m always on the app so I don’t see sigs

Wonder why they did that
I've heard several companies say they are focusing more on social media like facebook.

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Many companies go to facebook or instagram as their way of getting the word out. But forums are still a big part. So many people products and it leads them here or other forums

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I've heard several companies say they are focusing more on social media like facebook.
Or they stock up on ambassadors that will pimp any product for a discount.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Performax Labs also had a big 50% off sale on Saturday, that could have depleted stock.

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Many companies go to facebook or instagram as their way of getting the word out. But forums are still a big part. So many people products and it leads them here or other forums
Plus if you google a lot of the products on this forum many of results come back with anabolicminds links. It’s happened to me many times.

m1k3_d0z4

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
^this

Numerous times, both past and present, I’ve searched for reviews and AM has popped up near top

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Happened to me know to long ago !!

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Sorry... when I first read I was thinking EAminoMax.. I do not rep for Performax Labs anymore, so I won't comment on any potential awesome upgrades to IntraMax.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Sorry... when I first read I was thinking EAminoMax.. I do not rep for Performax Labs anymore, so I won't comment on any potential awesome upgrades to IntraMax.
I think performax sucks for dropping you guys.

kjkitzman

kjkitzman

Awards
  • Established
Redcon1 Vegan Protein Launches today

Flavors:
Chocolate, Vanilla, Peanut Butter, and Strawberry.

Ghost Vegan Pancake Batter launches Thursday
What with the vegan taste in comparison to there regular whey protein?

00A

00A

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Got my ghost burn not tried yet, not sure when best time to take it, upon waking?

Muckl3

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Got my ghost burn not tried yet, not sure when best time to take it, upon waking?
Jealous, I missed my chance to get it :(
If I get my hands on it I’m going to use it pre workout, was thinking 1 scoop burn and 1 scoop of vasoblitz then 1 scoop burn later in the day.

DEVANS89

DEVANS89

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Dont understand why Xtend still doing BCAAs when everyone has moved onto EAAS and bcaas proven to hardly do anything alone
I fully agree, but xtend is the BCAA money maker

And the common folk will buy it

It is strange how other companies have shifted though and x tend haven’t even released a EAA x tend option yet

luckylefty811

luckylefty811

Awards
  • Established
If it continues to sell, and sell very well there would be no need to change what the consumers continue to repurchase. From a business standpoint, it does not make sense to alter the top-selling amino acid product on the market.

If you want an EAA option there are plenty of other companies who you can buy from. Nobody is forcing you to buy or support Xtend if your focus is different.
We also can not find enough studies on eaa over bcaa.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
That "Maui Twist" sounds really good !!

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
That "Maui Twist" sounds really good !!
Nutrex is great with flavoring. Their previous version Amino Charger is currently on BOGO which is $25 for 60 servings. My guess is they are discounting it to make room for the new product.