The New Product Release Thread

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Original diesel fuel and ready4war both have no citrulline at all so not sure what you’re getting at?

Search on here for diesel fuel and ready4war reviews. They go back to 2005.
Just helping to clear up the prop blend a bit. I’m not saying it’s not going to provide nice energy and feel, only that I wouldn’t rely on it for the citrulline in it, for anyone who sees citrulline and doesn’t look further into it because of the prop blend making it difficult to do. I don’t really want to turn this into a debate about effective doses. Again, I’m not saying that the formula won’t provide nice energy and feel good, only that I wouldn’t rely on the 600mg citrulline in it. If you want me to elaborate further, I will, but I don’t think anyone in this thread wants me to derail it by doing so.

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It’s like saying “hey look a Tesla has no gas in it. So it can’t be fast to 60 mph...”
This comparison makes no sense. A more accurate comparison would be adding a 0.1 gallon gas tank to the Tesla and saying “look, the Tesla can also use gas.” Or perhaps adding a 2 HP electric motor to the Camaro and saying “look, the Camaro can also run on electricity.”

The point is it’s adding something that sounds nice, but at an amount that is trivial in regards to functionality.

Again, doesn’t mean the car, or supplement, isn’t solid overall, or that people won’t enjoy it, only that this one feature isn’t going to serve a major functional purpose.

scump

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Original diesel fuel and ready4war both have no citrulline at all so not sure what you’re getting at?

Hes getting at the fact putting 900mg ot 2:1 cit mal is useless, literally just a dusting to lure people into thinking the product actually has it.

Ironically on the previous page you said:

it’s just annoying when some product got some lame as formula and even tell u it’s 5mg if stuff they should be like 500mg and Ppl on AM be like “looks legit. Can’t wait to try bubble gum blast.”
Then you're literally putting in 600mg of Citrulline which no studies use that dose.

You may think your product works, but with that dose of citrulline, its not working. The only thing that looks reliable is the caffeine and a baby dose of aminos (sorry doesn't matter what your fan boys have to say, profile is shaite mate).

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hes getting at the fact putting 900mg ot 2:1 cit mal is useless, literally just a dusting to lure people into thinking the product actually has it.

Then you're literally putting in 600mg of Citrulline which no studies use that dose.

You may think your product works, but with that dose of citrulline, its not working. The only thing that looks reliable is the caffeine and a baby dose of aminos (sorry doesn't matter what your fan boys have to say, profile is shaite mate).
In before you're told to look at reviews from 13 years ago.

Reactions: LLN
booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer

What do two other products have to do with this formula? Cmon man.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established

Ok thanks for your opinion. Been making preworkouts for 16 yrs bro. You don’t do it that long in this industry making garbage.

Don’t make a statement that my product “doesn’t work” because it contains an undisclosed amount of citrulline. This product works very well especially compared to other products under $30 for 30 servings.

It’s one thing to have an opinion. Is another thing to bad mouth a product because you feel it should contain more of a certain product that relates in no way to preworkout energy or mental focus....That you’ve never tried.

The product doesn’t contain citrulline to lure ppl in. My customer base started as ppwerlifters that train to break PRs. They don’t buy products bc it contains X amount of citrulline. They purchase products based on how the product enhances their performance. I know it’s a crazy concept but that market segment exist.

I don’t even like putting sup facts up of Get Diesel products on AM. I just do it because you guys borderline demand it.

Meanwhile a preworkout can come out with just caffeine and beta alanine and you guys are like “hell yeah looks legit. I love that it has no prop blend.” Get out of here w that.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
What do two other products have to do with this formula? Cmon man.
?? The point is they had no citrulline at all and were very good preworkouts. Anyway I’m going back to other stuff. You can get caught in a lot of useless back and forth on here. I got a company to run.

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
?? The point is they had no citrulline at all and were very good preworkouts. Anyway I’m going back to other stuff. You can get caught in a lot of useless back and forth on here. I got a company to run.
I can say, even though Chuck Diesel products have never matched up with exactly is “industry standard” as far as dosing. I’ve enjoyed every product I’ve tried and have been a repeat customer in the past.

Ironically I just ran out of my stock of my stim pre-workout, May go back to the ole Get Diesel well

LLN

LLN

Awards
  • Established
Brrroooooo....

...just trust me...

10/10 absorption dynamics and mouthfeel of the gawds

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ok thanks for your opinion. Been making preworkouts for 16 yrs bro. You don’t do it that long in this industry making garbage.

Don’t make a statement that my product “doesn’t work” because it contains an undisclosed amount of citrulline. This product works very well especially compared to other products under $30 for 30 servings.

It’s one thing to have an opinion. Is another thing to bad mouth a product because you feel it should contain more of a certain product that relates in no way to preworkout energy or mental focus....That you’ve never tried.

The product doesn’t contain citrulline to lure ppl in. My customer base started as ppwerlifters that train to break PRs. They don’t buy products bc it contains X amount of citrulline. They purchase products based on how the product enhances their performance. I know it’s a crazy concept but that market segment exist.

I don’t even like putting sup facts up of Get Diesel products on AM. I just do it because you guys borderline demand it.

Meanwhile a preworkout can come out with just caffeine and beta alanine and you guys are like “hell yeah looks legit. I love that it has no prop blend.” Get out of here w that.
You don’t like putting supplement facts here? Would you prefer we all just buy your products without looking at the supplement facts? Who does that? We “demand” to know what’s in a product we put in our bodies? Man, that’s so demanding!
Since you keep digging your feet in, I’d honestly rather it not have any citrulline than have a maximum of 600mg. Very few people would say “why doesn’t this product contain citrulline” if it didn’t have any compared to people here who will say “why include <600mg citrulline at all (if not perhaps to be label-dressing).” I can think of several solid PWOs without any citrulline. It’s not that a PWO needs citrulline, just what’s <600mg going to do.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
What if you make a purchase and the change is $1000.00 but the clerk gives you $1001.00 back. Would it make sense to say “what am I gonna do with $1. U was better off just giving me the $1000.00”

It might go right over your head but it makes sense to a smart consumer or smart business person.

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What if you make a purchase and the change is $1000.00 but the clerk gives you $1001.00 back. Would it make sense to say “what am I gonna do with $1. U was better off just giving me the $1000.00”

It might go right over your head but it makes sense to a smart consumer or smart business person.
Over my head? Right. You’re just so much smarter than everyone else.

Since you’re so fond of (inaccurate) examples, here’s another more applicable one.

I buy a car. It’s advertised there’s a $1000 cash-back incentive, and another additional incentive! I find out that additional incentive they advertised on the sticker/ad/etc is only $1, I’d leave and never buy a car from them for tricking me into thinking that an additional $1 is something worth considering. I’d tell them to shove that $1, as it’s insulting my intelligence to think that it’s actually worth mentioning and including. A whole line/write-up on the bill/sticker for $1. Right...

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
It’s more like if you want an iPhone and the only pace you can get them is directly from Apple. They give you $100 off during next week plus some other “incentive”. The other incentive is $1 cash back. Outraged u say Fck ur $1 and don’t buy an iPhone.

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It’s more like if you want an iPhone and the only pace you can get them is directly from Apple. They give you $100 off during next week plus some other “incentive”. The other incentive is $1 cash back. Outraged u say Fck ur $1 and don’t buy an iPhone.
If they run commercials and advertisements that promote a big sale, an additional discount, but don’t disclose the amount in the promotions/ads, and I get there and they say “yeah, it’s $1 off,” I’d find another place to buy a phone. If I really wanted an iPhone, I’d buy it, from them if they’re the only place to buy it, but I would feel tricked, deceived, etc. But you are suggesting that there is only one product (phone) on the market. In the realm of pre-workouts, there are a plethora of options to choose from.

I think we’ve beaten this horse into the ground, so I guess we’re done with examples.

What is perhaps most interesting is that I simply pointed out how much citrulline is in the product, at the most. It seems like you got defensive from there. I was merely stating a fact. For example, if I stated that Pump v2X, mentioned on the last page of this thread, has 6g citrulline, they wouldn’t get defensive about it. They’d say “yeah, it does.” If there is no problem with 600mg citrulline, why make a big deal out of it when I point it out unless you think that the fact of having 600mg citrulline is a bad thing?

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
The boys at Nutrabolt are beta-testing new Xtend Flavors.....
Should be released Q2 of 2018

cubs1987

cubs1987

Awards
  • Established
has anyone tried Predator Pro by Killer Labz? Looks like on sale so was contemplating picking it up

TrainerTone

TrainerTone

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Another Pre jumping on the Vaso6 train

Packed into each serving of Performix Pump V2X is a solid
6g of the pump enhancer citrulline,
half a gram of taurine,
25mg of grape seed.
Vaso6 at 300mg and VasoDrive-AP at 150mg,
50mg of AstraGin to enhance the absorption of everything.

https://www.stack3d.com/2018/01/performix-pump-v2x.html
I might give it a try. Formula isn’t bad at all and I’m intrigued by the sweet tea lemonade flavor

DEVANS89

DEVANS89

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
So, the co-founder of vaso6 is joining the forum, i spoke to him on instagram and suggested he join up and he is

Be good to speak with and read what the guy who’s new ingredient is slowly starting to feature in most supps now

Sparkss

Sparkss

Awards
  • Established
I see that Ghost is having a BOGO50 on their whey. How do the flavors rank against each other? I am leaning towards the cereal milk, 2nd choice would be the blueberry, but they are only selling pre-bundled tubs, and those two do not come together in a bundle.

Mowglisml

Mowglisml

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I see that Ghost is having a BOGO50 on their whey. How do the flavors rank against each other? I am leaning towards the cereal milk, 2nd choice would be the blueberry, but they are only selling pre-bundled tubs, and those two do not come together in a bundle.
I saw that! Damn i should have waited. I purchased a tub on sunday and it’s on its way right now :/

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Those are the best 2 correct

Blueberry
Cereal milk
Pb cereal milk
Milk chocolate

Dukethumper

Awards
  • Established
Any news on the release date on the protein, am running low and would like to know if I should wait or restock now?

TrainerTone

TrainerTone

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Those are the best 2 correct

Blueberry
Cereal milk
Pb cereal milk
Milk chocolate
Blueberry and Cereal Milk are the best 2 IMO but PB Cereal Milk is good as well. I saw another store have the BOGO 50 without a prepackaged bundle

Sparkss

Sparkss

Awards
  • Established
Blueberry and Cereal Milk are the best 2 IMO but PB Cereal Milk is good as well. I saw another store have the BOGO 50 without a prepackaged bundle
I thought Ghost protein was direct sale only?

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I thought Ghost protein was direct sale only?
nope. never was. the G always had it and there are a bunch of retailers now.

danielmoo

danielmoo

Awards
  • Established
Thought about picking up some blueberry toaster pastry + PB cereal milk but couldn't do it. Great deal though.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Thought about picking up some blueberry toaster pastry + PB cereal milk but couldn't do it. Great deal though.
You missed out on 2 of the best tasting Protein Powders on the market.

Darkhorse192

Darkhorse192

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'm stuck at Al Asad Air Base so it took me a minute to try since my GF had to mail it to me, but Run Everything Labs Grandma's Sugar Cookie is badass. Not a pure sugar cookie taste, more like a molasses sugar cookie, but not crazy strong molasses flavor. Its a really nice, and different than the norm taste. Its an isolate so its is thinner but thicker than most iso's.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Any word on the Hyde energy drink release? I actually am super hyped to try one out with the potential of beating out bang in the zero calorie game...
Hyde Potion was released today
I am seeing Cases of 16 RTD's for $22

You won't find them any cheaper then that!

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yes it is..
$1.40 a can

Contains almost identical to Bang

COQ10
BCAA's
LCLT
Vitamin B6/B12
Taurine
Choline (nootropic)

My post seems to have been cut short when posting it.

Anyway, $1.40 for a canned drink with 300+mg caffeine is a solid deal for sure, but let’s not get too excited about the BCAAs, LCLT, taurine, and choline. Given their location below potassium sorbate, it’s percent composition (26% potassium) , and the 48mg of potassium per serving, we know that there has to be less than 185mg of each ingredient following it. Choline is a nootropic, as you said, but I’d argue that <185mg choline bitartrate isn’t.

Still, we all know that it’s main points are convenience, hopefully taste, and high caffeine content. The rest is window/label dressing really.

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
^^ This is all that matters...

It doesn't matter how much you try and break down an energy Drink. Have you ever seen how much Bang's sell in a prop blend ? Like absolute water. These are a great competitor to VPX and their product. People want convenience. Give them a can/energy drink at a cost effective rate and tastes good and they will buy. Welcome to what 99% of gym goers care about. Cost and flavor.
Yeah, 100%. I just wanted to comment for anyone reading this who may not be an expert of prop blends and sees an energy drink with “nootropics” and then thinks nootropics are useless after they try it and it’s just like any other energy drink with the same caffeine content.

TrainerTone

TrainerTone

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You're slacking Moo!!

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
My post seems to have been cut short when posting it.

Anyway, $1.40 for a canned drink with 300+mg caffeine is a solid deal for sure, but let’s not get too excited about the BCAAs, LCLT, taurine, and choline. Given their location below potassium sorbate, it’s percent composition (26% potassium) , and the 48mg of potassium per serving, we know that there has to be less than 185mg of each ingredient following it. Choline is a nootropic, as you said, but I’d argue that <185mg choline bitartrate isn’t.

Still, we all know that it’s main points are convenience, hopefully taste, and high caffeine content. The rest is window/label dressing really.
I pay $4 for a bottle of redbull every so often knowing full well it probably cost them 10c to make considering it is basically caffeine, sugar and water.

I do it for 2 reasons. A) I love convenience and b) I love redbull sports