The New Product Release Thread

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Those ingredients have been in "occuvite" for years. I've never researched them myself but I assume there's some clinical reason for that. They both have a number of other health benefits beyond just the potential ocular benefits.

For me it's gonna come down to pricing on this especially considering it's only 20 servings BUT if it's affordable, I would consider making it a "staple"
Personally, I'd still rather use NootropiMax or Clear Edge as a "daily staple" type supplement. I have both on hand now, and since one has stims and the other doesn't, it gives me complete control over how much stim I want; the two go well together IMO.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Those ingredients have been in "occuvite" for years. I've never researched them myself but I assume there's some clinical reason for that. They both have a number of other health benefits beyond just the potential ocular benefits.

For me it's gonna come down to pricing on this especially considering it's only 20 servings BUT if it's affordable, I would consider making it a "staple"
If you head over to MAN’s website you can pick up Brain Bridge either by itself for $34.99 or get two tubs for $30 each, with both options getting you a free shaker.

https://www.stack3d.com/2017/06/man-brain-bridge.html

boflex78

boflex78

Awards
  • Established

Launch price special is 35 for one, 60 for 2.

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Eradicate fat loss? That's a double negative indicating that fat loss will be eradicated or stopped. :) should be eradicate fat!
I was just about to comment this hahaha doesnt look good

compan

compan

Awards
CL will be releasing a new flavor of OT + Greens soon.
Flavor should be a mix of a protein powder + Ice cream flavor ... As much info as I have right now.
Oh interesting...

I wonder how it masks the ingredients. I wouldn't mind being able to add a scoop to my shakes and it not throwing the whole flavor of the shake off. I mix it separately as of now, but all at once would be ideal.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
new Flavor coming soon: The new addition to the protein powder is called Vanilla Fluff, a flavor the brand says was inspired by the delicious marshmallows you find in a lot of cereals.

Other flavors: Count Chocula inspired Cake Chocula, Froot Loops like ISO Fruity, and Cinnamon Toasted inspired by French Toast Crunch.

Oh interesting...

I wonder how it masks the ingredients. I wouldn't mind being able to add a scoop to my shakes and it not throwing the whole flavor of the shake off. I mix it separately as of now, but all at once would be ideal.
Once i get some more details on the flavor I will update you ASAP!

jtmass

jtmass

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
The supplement world has moved from Chocolate and Vanilla to flavors which are out of whack. I still have a lot of catching up to do.

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The supplement world has moved from Chocolate and Vanilla to flavors which are out of whack. I still have a lot of catching up to do.
It's incredibly light and refreshing .. WPI fully open label. for anyone with stomach issues when drinking protein shakes, this is for you

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Vision support!? Is that really possible? What would be the purpose?
Lutein + zeaxathin are used for eye health and cognition, with supportive data in humans. A better relationship between brain and eyes can boost cognition. You can Google the combo amd cognition for your own data

I wanted this combo in Focus XT a long time ago haha

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Lutein + zeaxathin are used for eye health and cognition, with supportive data in humans. A better relationship between brain and eyes can boost cognition. You can Google the combo amd cognition for your own data

I wanted this combo in Focus XT a long time ago haha
You calling me stupid because I can't see good?!?!!

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
well it wouldn't be yohimbine HCl if its naturally extracted, which I assume it is...the plant in question however does have yohimbine alkaloids, which this extract undoubtedly includes
Well for some reason everyone has found the first thing that pops up in google and latched onto it, there is more than one plant with this name, just putting a few out there to keep the excitement going, Cladonia Macroceras, Ceratium Macroceras, Centroglossa Macroceras and so on and so forth. :)

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Well for some reason everyone has found the first thing that pops up in google and latched onto it, there is more than one plant with this name, just putting a few out there to keep the excitement going, Cladonia Macroceras, Ceratium Macroceras, Centroglossa Macroceras and so on and so forth. :)
Why so much focus on "Google?" If it leads to published research, it's no different than accessing it via university databases, no? Yes, there is more than one c. Macroceras; would you be so kind as to tell us which you are using? I am in no way claiming that it does contain yohimbine alkaloids, just trying to explain to you that it's NOT some uneducated, out-in-left-field, random guess. All you told us is that you are using c. Macroceras extracted for alkaloids, and that it has a stimulant effect. There are multiple sources saying that c. macroceras contains yohimbine alkaloids, and yohimbine is one of the most popular, if polarizing, stimulant alkaloids out there. I fail to see how it is an unreasonable question/consideration/hypothesis/etc that it may contain yohimbine alkaloids. I completely respect you guys and your decision to keep things hush-hush, but you have to know that this will lead to people trying to figure things out on their own, no? Again, anyone claiming that Stim-X DOES contain yohimbine is making some assumptions and may be wrong, but suggesting/asking that it may have yohimbine alkaloids is hardly irresponsible/uneducated/etc. It's almost like you don't want people to try to educate themselves or do their own research; there's no reason to chastise people for doing so. Hell, people educating themselves and wanting to learn is one reason why the quality of supplements has improved in recent years.

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Why so much focus on "Google?" If it leads to published research, it's no different than accessing it via university databases, no? Yes, there is more than one c. Macroceras; would you be so kind as to tell us which you are using? I am in no way claiming that it does contain yohimbine alkaloids, just trying to explain to you that it's NOT some uneducated, out-in-left-field, random guess. All you told us is that you are using c. Macroceras extracted for alkaloids, and that it has a stimulant effect. There are multiple sources saying that c. macroceras contains yohimbine alkaloids, and yohimbine is one of the most popular, if polarizing, stimulant alkaloids out there. I fail to see how it is an unreasonable question/consideration/hypothesis/etc that it may contain yohimbine alkaloids. I completely respect you guys and your decision to keep things hush-hush, but you have to know that this will lead to people trying to figure things out on their own, no? Again, anyone claiming that Stim-X DOES contain yohimbine is making some assumptions and may be wrong, but suggesting/asking that it may have yohimbine alkaloids is hardly irresponsible/uneducated/etc. It's almost like you don't want people to try to educate themselves or do their own research; there's no reason to chastise people for doing so. Hell, people educating themselves and wanting to learn is one reason why the quality of supplements has improved in recent years.
That's fine, I meant people automatically assuming the plant extract is the one which has a high proportion of yohimbine present. We trademarked it for a reason and I have publically stated it doesnt contain Yohimbine hcl but you keep on doing these wall of text responses, saying the same thing "not saying it does, but...." Sorry I am unable to go any deeper into it but thats just how it is.

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That's fine, I meant people automatically assuming the plant extract is the one which has a high proportion of yohimbine present. We trademarked it for a reason and I have publically stated it doesnt contain Yohimbine hcl but you keep on doing these wall of text responses, saying the same thing "not saying it does, but...." Sorry I am unable to go any deeper into it but thats just how it is.
You said it doesn't contain "yohimbine HCL." That doesn't mean it doesn't contain yohimbine alkaloids, surely you realize that, and do do other people. Does coffee not contain caffeine because it doesn't contain dicaffeine malate? I think we're beating a dead horse at this point, but come on man, please don't try to deceive people with the "it doesn't contain Y-HCL" and don't talk down to people and dismiss their research. Research and seeking knowledge should be encouraged, not discouraged.

Anyway, I'll leave this topic alone, as I've made my thoughts clear by now. I'm sure it's a great product, whether it contains any yohimbine alkaloids or not.

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Its already been confirmed that this plant major alkaloid is yohimbine as confirmed by Olympus Labs.

Lol@ people thinking this is "yohimbine", just because google says that this is a major constituent of the plant it doesn't mean that its the ONLY constituent of the plant. .
I am really keen to give this a go and see what this feels like, maybe this specific extract has very little, hard to know but definitely interested in trying it.

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Its already been confirmed that this plant major alkaloid is yohimbine as confirmed by Olympus Labs.

I am really keen to give this a go and see what this feels like, maybe this specific extract has very little, hard to know but definitely interested in trying it.
Where is it confirmed? Seeing as i identified the compound/s and tested, im pretty sure i know what im talking about.

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Where is it confirmed? Seeing as i identified the compound/s and tested, im pretty sure i know what im talking about.
The post quoted does seem to indicate that OL admitted c. Macrocetas does indeed contain yohimbine alkaloids as major components, but that they aren't the ONLY components, therefore the extract STIM-X may be standardized for different alkaloids, and may not contain significant amounts of yohimbine alkaloids, or any relevant amounts at all.

The entire point I've been trying to make is that it is not unreasonable in any way to ask/wonder/consider/hypothesize that STIM-X may contain yohimbine alkaloids, and just because someone used Google to find the research doesn't make it any less valid. I don't think anyone is claiming that we know 100% that STIM-X is standardized for yohimbine alkaloids, just that it is a logical/reasonable thought/hypothesis.

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
The post quoted does seem to indicate that OL admitted c. Macrocetas does indeed contain yohimbine alkaloids as major components, but that they aren't the ONLY components, therefore the extract STIM-X may be standardized for different alkaloids, and may not contain significant amounts of yohimbine alkaloids, or any relevant amounts at all.

The entire point I've been trying to make is that it is not unreasonable in any way to ask/wonder/consider/hypothesize that STIM-X may contain yohimbine alkaloids, and just because someone used Google to find the research doesn't make it any less valid. I don't think anyone is claiming that we know 100% that STIM-X is standardized for yohimbine alkaloids, just that it is a logical/reasonable thought/hypothesis.
No it didn't. And here we thought your third ceasation on the topic would actually hold. Lets all just get excited about its release. Pay me out after trying it if you still think your point you are haplessly trying to convey holds true

JAMES1980

JAMES1980

Awards
Eradicate fat loss? That's a double negative indicating that fat loss will be eradicated or stopped. :) should be eradicate fat!
Precisely.
I have a tub of pre (otherbrand) and it was stated on the label that "unrelentless energy".

Last edited:
tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Good grief, two pages of the same regurgitated argument.

Back to new products?

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
No it didn't. And here we thought your third ceasation on the topic would actually hold. Lets all just get excited about its release. Pay me out after trying it if you still think your point you are haplessly trying to convey holds true
What? Again, I never said it isn't going to be a great product; trying it out and enjoying it, which I'm sure I would, has absolutely nothing to do with what I have been saying, at all. Fallacious logic is fallacious. :)

scump

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
lmao summation of the last 2 pages.

Does Re1gn have yohmibine alkaloids in it?

OL reply: it possibly doesn't not have any in it.

jtmass

jtmass

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Guys. There are two threads running just to talk about OL Re1gn release. Can we please just keep this topic out (though this thread is for new product release). This is just getting annoying now.
A lot of these folks talking about whether STIM-X has Yohmibine would gladly jump into any proprietary blend PWO, but when OL wants to release something everyone is here to speculate and bash it. I am sure eventually everyone will know what's in Re1gn.

BTW, I am not an OL fan boy.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Wow, what a let down. I was holding out on buying clear edge because someone was insinuating brain bridge had an awesome profile.

Smh
I promised you guys years ago that I would never release a crappy product, even if I had to go out of business.

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I promised you guys years ago that I would never release a crappy product, even if I had to go out of business.
And this is why I love evomuse sure waits on products drive me nuts. But products delivery and youre a stand up guy.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
And this is why I love evomuse sure waits on products drive me nuts. But products delivery and youre a stand up guy.
It's driving me Just as crazy, if not crazier. I'm clarifying one last change to DCP then pulling the trigger, and we should have enough for another run of Clear Edge as well. Trying to push for AMMO to be next after that, since sales went absolutely nuts the last 2 months it was in stock.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
The type of steaks I buy and make require no sauce lol. There's 6 million types so still lost here. Maybe just help a brother out?
It starts with A and ends with 1