The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I'm simply interested in it pre-bed, and especially during fasting days!

I did Keto once, I admit I slept much better! I personally feel my body chews up carbs much better than fats.

I've also had stomach discomfort issues from a high fat diet, probably due to lack of greens/fibre.

I'd probably try it again at some stage, if I can work out better food choices. :)
Digestion problems can occur from mostly your food choices. I know for myself I have to avoid at all costs
- Oatmeal
- Mushrooms
- Fish
- Broccoli

If i eat any of those sources my stomach starts bloating instantly. I use to eat broccoli like a saint for years on end and everyday. Then all of a sudden it caught up to me. If you don't rotate your food sources there could be some possible issues with digestion. If you notice that shortly after a meal something is up, stomach discomfort, and it not digesting properly just cut it 100%.

I personally have found with keto --> Whole eggs, nut butters, oil's were my go to's for fat sources. Frying eggs in coconut oil = easy calories and digestion has 0 problems. Nut butters and protein powder for sludge = easy on the go meal and no digestoin problems. At the end of the day you have to do what is best for your body.

If you thrive off carbs I would probably advise against keto unless you were in a long term dieting phase where you continually dropped calories and carbs and still were not losing. Shifting you to a keto phase for 6-8 weeks may help reset insulin sensativity and get the ball rolling when you flop back to a carb cycling approach.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
god i hope the new Select has nothing to do with peanut butter.

idk about all the people wanting flavours you can literally get in 30 other brands, i would like to see something new/different.
I love peanut butter. But I'd rather see something different, as well (just because they already have PB cup and as you mentioned, plenty of other quality pb-flavored proteins out there).

pulsefit

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Hope it's not an overly sweet flavor, their lineup needs a rich/creamy addition.
Could see a banana cream doing that. Looks like a caramel though, maybe to replace the clearing blondie like they did with milk chocolate/Frosted Choc cupcake.
Looks like tres leches or maybe caramel cheesecake or turtle.

jarrellt67

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I think there's something wrong with the New Product Release Thread link. Whenever I click on it I keep going to the Next PES Insider Deal thread and its endless discussions on Select Flavors...

/s

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I think there's something wrong with the New Product Release Thread link. Whenever I click on it I keep going to the Next PES Insider Deal thread and its endless discussions on Select Flavors...

/s
I mean if you went back a page, PES is releasing a new flavor of Select. No need to be a Deborah. I don't see you posting new products

jarrellt67

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I mean if you went back a page, PES is releasing a new flavor of Select. No need to be a Deborah. I don't see you posting new products
No need...plenty of people on here to copy and paste from Stack3d without me adding to it. ;)

shockrock3

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Meh, it'll just be White Chocolate Mint V3 because that's what the Instagram followers voted for....supposedly.

compan

compan

Awards
Tres Leched would be extremely hard to bring to a protein, imo.
Turtle cheesecake would be solid
I can't imagine it would be easy. It came to my mind too with the 3 words, word length and cake color.

I'd love if they had a coffee flavor component to this new flavor. ______ coffee cake?

AquaFina

Awards
I found some new keys to making the KetoInduce(which by the way I released well over a year ago) far more effective.

I'm waiting on one ingredient then I'm gonna need some testers with blood testing machines.
I run a Keto diet every March thru Sept for the last 9 seasons, with a 24hr carb refeed every 7 days. Are saying that your KetoInduce product will help me reach a state of ketosis faster after my 24hr refeed??

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Coffee Cake would be to close to snickerdoodle imo.

Salted Caramel Cheescake
Turtle Cheescake
Apple Pie ala mode

Something like USP Caramel cookie possibly

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Coffee Cake would be to close to snickerdoodle imo.
That's what I'm worried about. From Cinnamon Toast Crunch, snicker doodle, and Cinnabun they all taste like vanilla protein with some added cinnamon. It would have to taste like coffee cake which would be hard to do.

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Apparently we have different coffee cakes down here lol because ours taste like coffee with maybe a caramel undertone

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
^ different everything down there

A big shocker for us was the Iced Tea (Ergonine) flavoring being flavored as it is in the Southern States.

Nothing like our Iced Tea here

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
god i hope the new Select has nothing to do with peanut butter.

idk about all the people wanting flavours you can literally get in 30 other brands, i would like to see something new/different.
In b4 spotted dick flavor gets votes again

I just hope it's good for making ice cream

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
A thread to keep people in the loop on new products from various brands hitting the supplement industry.

Please Feel Free to add:
- New Products or Supplements and their release
- Changes in Profile's or Ingredient Formula's for previous products
- New Flavors of existing supplements already out (For instance High Volume and Cotton Candy)

Some things people got to see revealed at the Olympia:

Muscle Pharm Amino 1 RTD

Gifted Nutrition PB Whey

MuscleTech in the protein bar game

New EAS Line

just read the OP.

Turns out new flavours of existing products was stipulated from the get go.

Shut down dem haterZzz from the start. Anywho, carry on

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer

Redcon RPG (GDA Formula)

Apparently we have different coffee cakes down here lol because ours taste like coffee with maybe a caramel undertone
Thats the first time I ever heard coffee cake tastes like snickerdoodle. If that is the case they had a bad coffee cake, or the bakery you went to had no idea how to make a proper coffee cake.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So to clear up the coffee cake vs snickerdoodle issue I started lol...

I just meant in a Protein Powder anything cinnamon based will taste the same. Cinnamon Roll, Snickerdoodle, Coffee Cake, etc. You can't get the flavor depth needed.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
So to clear up the coffee cake vs snickerdoodle issue I started lol...

I just meant in a Protein Powder anything cinnamon based will taste the same. Cinnamon Roll, Snickerdoodle, Coffee Cake, etc. You can't get the flavor depth needed.
I just had both SnickerDoodle and Frosted Cinnamon Bun by Controlled Labs Promore. There is a clear distinct flavor difference between both. Most also note that when they review the product. I could easily say XF 2.0 Cinnamon Roll is much different then both of those (Stronger buttery aftertaste and doughy flavor). When you compare PES and CL Snickerdoodle flavor there is a much different sweetness compared between both flavors. They may not be the "Same" but there are differences that make them stand out to different consumers.

Coffee Cafe is far from Snickerdoodle (Cinnamon Sugar based) or caramel. Coffee cake is a sponge cake flavored with coffee. Generally have 2 layers with coffee flavored butter icing. Sure some people may sprinkle some cinnamon on there for a glaze/flavor, but that is not the dominant flavor at all. If it is .. they need to learn how to bake a proper coffee cake!

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm waiting for a Mounds/Almond Joy knock off still. Also, Select Key Lime Pie or Strawberry Cheesecake would be welcomed.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I just had both SnickerDoodle and Frosted Cinnamon Bun by Controlled Labs Promore. There is a clear distinct flavor difference between both. Most also note that when they review the product. I could easily say XF 2.0 Cinnamon Roll is much different then both of those (Stronger buttery aftertaste and doughy flavor). When you compare PES and CL Snickerdoodle flavor there is a much different sweetness compared between both flavors. They may not be the "Same" but there are differences that make them stand out to different consumers.

Coffee Cafe is far from Snickerdoodle (Cinnamon Sugar based) or caramel. Coffee cake is a sponge cake flavored with coffee. Generally have 2 layers with coffee flavored butter icing. Sure some people may sprinkle some cinnamon on there for a glaze/flavor, but that is not the dominant flavor at all. If it is .. they need to learn how to bake a proper coffee cake!
I do love some XF cinnamon roll too.

I guess I look at everything from the mass consumer level. I try to dumb everything down to someone who walks into a store like Walmart. Would an average gym goer look at Snickerdoodle and Coffee Cake and say "Oh I'll grab both of those." They would choose 1 and grab an opposite like the Frosted Chocolate Cupcake.

Sorry, years of sales and marketing training has jaded me lol.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I'm waiting for a Mounds/Almond Joy knock off still. Also, Select Key Lime Pie or Strawberry Cheesecake would be welcomed.
lol...you been waiting for that mounds/almond joy knockoff for awhile now.....me too!!!

alvin1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

Redcon RPG (GDA Formula)

Thats the first time I ever heard coffee cake tastes like snickerdoodle. If that is the case they had a bad coffee cake, or the bakery you went to had no idea how to make a proper coffee cake.

I am not an expert on GDA is that a good dose one? Or OL assassinate is better?

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
But what flavor snowcone....
Hopefully the same as BPI's... there products are butt however their flavors are great.

Edit, there's was a mishmash of all the flavors (like on the picture)

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Agreed that the BPI Snocone flavor was incredible.

Definitely want to try this once it hits

Darkhorse192

Darkhorse192

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I am not an expert on GDA is that a good dose one? Or OL assassinate is better?
That GDA doesn't look bad at all, except again I'd rather add in gymnema only for times it's appropriate.

Not a fan of Redcon or their people, did anyone catch the last Gear'd up with Jansen?

I'd much rather give my money to Evomuse and roll with slintensity for what it's worth

Daycrawler

Awards
  • Established
The term is Richard, Woody. With the name Woody, I would've expected more of your awareness around dick play on words. :p

Onto another topic, just got 2 tubs of Quake in and 4 mini tubs of Fierce Domination. Both have solid labels.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
The term is Richard, Woody. With the name Woody, I would've expected more of your awareness around dick play on words. :p

Onto another topic, just got 2 tubs of Quake in and 4 mini tubs of Fierce Domination. Both have solid labels.
Look forward to that feedback man! It has been getting a lot of positive feedback from multiple company reps on here and other places. Eager to see your honesty when taking the product!

Daycrawler

Awards
  • Established
Look forward to that feedback man! It has been getting a lot of positive feedback from multiple company reps on here and other places. Eager to see your honesty when taking the product!
Yeah, the issue is since I currently take Katana/Prolific with a tab of Ephedrine I'll have to wait for the weekend to try it. Don't want to mix nitrates with Ephedrine.

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
I am not an expert on GDA is that a good dose one?
Me either, but nothing jumps out as fishy (not sure what's up with ALA and ALA Sodium). Biotin to counter ALA dryness. Non-Prop. Only thing I see is that Aaron was with Prime too (IIRC).

TrainerTone

TrainerTone

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Been wanting an Almond Joy protein powder

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

I was going for Debby downer haha but touché.

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
im excited to try the meso snowcone...looks good.

compan

compan

Awards
I'd take an Almond Joy themed powder, but I'd prefer a MyBar or Fit Crunch Almond Joy attempt.

jpadworski

Awards
Raw Iron Performance has a new Pre-Workout that just released.
Supplement Facts
L-citrulline DL-Malate 6g
beta alanine 2.5g
choline bitartrate 1g
agmatine sulfate 1g
beet root extract 500mg
n-acetyl-L-tyrosine 500mg
caffeine anhydrous 300mg
Orchinlean 150mg
Rhodiola 125mg
kegilia africanus extract 75mg
theobromine 50mg
yohimbine HCL 1mg

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Raw Iron Performance has a new Pre-Workout that just released.
Supplement Facts
L-citrulline DL-Malate 6g
beta alanine 2.5g
choline bitartrate 1g
agmatine sulfate 1g
beet root extract 500mg
n-acetyl-L-tyrosine 500mg
caffeine anhydrous 300mg
Orchinlean 150mg
Rhodiola 125mg
kegilia africanus extract 75mg
theobromine 50mg
yohimbine HCL 1mg
not nearly as awful as most of the new ones coming out haha. Still nothing I'd buy, and why the 1mg yhcl?

ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
I am in the minority here because I thought almond bliss was terrible...haha