Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Now that I think about it Myo Feed Vanilla Peanut Butter was pretty good.

TrainerTone

TrainerTone

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Now that I think about it Myo Feed Vanilla Peanut Butter was pretty good.
I disagree. I expected so much from that flavor and it was a big letdown. Seems like everyone else loves it though so maybe It’s just me

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
C4 Carbonated Ultimate Energy Drink should go live later today for sale.

Official Release date from Nutraboltwas monday

Flavors:
Snow Cone & Tropical Blast
The Snow Cone is absolutely on point, I got to beta-test it in Texas @ HQ.. Super refreshing and exotic.

Notice how Snow Cone has no remaining testing cups ha

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
7FB0B57B-E246-4643-969E-07FF384A7C8B.jpeg

Quest new tortilla Chips launched at $2/Bag ($15.99 for Box of 8)
4g net carbs and 18-19g protein
Ranch and nacho cheese flavor

Sparkss

Sparkss

Awards
  • Established
Quest new tortilla Chips launched at $2/Bag ($15.99 for Box of 8)
4g net carbs and 18-19g protein
Ranch and nacho cheese flavor
I actually like the Quest protein chips. Well, don't love them, but I don't hate them and I like the idea that if I get snackish later in the day/evening that I can snack on the chips to curb the snack impulse, especially if at home watching TV/movie with the family.

I would be interested in trying these out just to see how they compare.

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I actually like the Quest protein chips. Well, don't love them, but I don't hate them and I like the idea that if I get snackish later in the day/evening that I can snack on the chips to curb the snack impulse, especially if at home watching TV/movie with the family.

I would be interested in trying these out just to see how they compare.
The tortilla chips are BOMB... Lightyears ahead of their other chips!

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Use coupon code : DRIVEN
at checkout

7-8g fat
24-26g carbs
19g protein
12g of fiber
9g sugar alcohols
Can't wait to see some reviews roll in on these. Better yet can't wait for mine to arrive!

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Syntha-6 is delicious. Inb4 duh the macros
this si the whole reason I am forced to avoid it... just cant justify almost double the cals for it

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
^ I wish more companies would come out with bubble gum flavored stuff. I remember years ago when I was a little tot I would get an ear infection and the doctor would prescribe some kind of bubble gum flavored medicine. Stuff was delicious. Almost made me happy to get an ear infection.

carguy123

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
^ I wish more companies would come out with bubble gum flavored stuff. I remember years ago when I was a little tot I would get an ear infection and the doctor would prescribe some kind of bubble gum flavored medicine. Stuff was delicious. Almost made me happy to get an ear infection.
I tip my hat to OL, they did a great job with the fairy kiss(bubblegum) flavor of Re1gn.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
CL did a solid bubblegum flavor.

I just don't tend to enjoy drinking it. Not sure if it's just the mental association of something that's normally just being chewed or if it's something else.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I tip my hat to OL, they did a great job with the fairy kiss(bubblegum) flavor of Re1gn.
that is the flavor I'm using now...honestly, even if it didn't taste this good I would still use it for the awesome affect!!!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Any chance they are doing these with the bars as well!?
I am going to have to buy one of these just to taste the German Chocolate Cake. Have not been able to find it yet.

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I still have nightmares of Re1gn in Krushers flavor.
They’ve improved all flavors dramatically in my opinion. For example the grape bubblegum bloodshred I could barely choke down on their first runs. Now it may actually be my flavor of preference

ZOO

ZOO

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Just went live this morning (technically last night) and I am jazzed up with how well this turned out!

Necropolis: Bioshaping Tonic and Hormone Control Complex

Necropolis Pic.jpg

The introduction of Necropolis marks the second installment in the Necrogen series and serves as the hormone control counterpart to Necrosis. Its simple, yet effective, ingredient profile targets estrogen and cortisol using fully effective doses of KSM-66, Arimistane, and DIM. As an added feature, Necropolis also contains the potent 6-Paradol (Grains of Paradise) - a fat mobilizer to compliment the lipolytic profile of Necrosis.

https://www.viciouslabs.net/collections/supplements/products/necropolis

The Alchemist Stack.png

Necrogens by design work in synchronicity to promote a positive body composition; that is, an increase in lean body mass and a decrease in fat stores. The Alchemist fuses both Necrosis and Necropolis for unparalleled results in lipolytic, physique, and performance enhancement without the use of prohormones... although a third Necro will follow to cover this aspect for the enhanced demographic. Cheers!

https://www.viciouslabs.net/collections/supplements/products/the-alchemist

TommyTuffGuy

TommyTuffGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
this si the whole reason I am forced to avoid it... just cant justify almost double the cals for it
Not sure their target market for this. Hardcore supp users won't buy this due to the macros, defeats the purpose. And the price is too high for casuals.

bloodnthunder

bloodnthunder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Just went live this morning (technically last night) and I am jazzed up with how well this turned out!

View attachment 165668

The introduction of Necropolis marks the second installment in the Necrogen series and serves as the hormone control counterpart to Necrosis. Its simple, yet effective, ingredient profile targets estrogen and cortisol using fully effective doses of KSM-66, Arimistane, and DIM. As an added feature, Necropolis also contains the potent 6-Paradol (Grains of Paradise) - a fat mobilizer to compliment the lipolytic profile of Necrosis.

View attachment 165669

Necrogens by design work in synchronicity to promote a positive body composition; that is, an increase in lean body mass and a decrease in fat stores. The Alchemist fuses both Necrosis and Necropolis for unparalleled results in lipolytic, physique, and performance enhancement without the use of prohormones... although a third Necro will follow to cover this aspect for the enhanced demographic. Cheers!

Looking forward to trying your stuff out. But off topic am I the only one who would totally dig a book of your label artwork.

YamahaC76

Awards
  • Established
I honestly hope bang never stops. Sour heads and Citrus Twist are my faves...and I really do love every flavor tbh lol

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

View attachment 165668

View attachment 165669

You guys do any special discounts for AM members?

ZOO

ZOO

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Looking forward to trying your stuff out. But off topic am I the only one who would totally dig a book of your label artwork.
That is one heck of a compliment! I've been thinking about making one of sorts to catalogue all the ones I have made so far. Not as a for sale item. Just a personal thing haha.

ironranger

ironranger

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

View attachment 165668

View attachment 165669

Love the labels Zoo. Great ingredient profile also

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Nutrabio:

Making an exclusive run of PREPumpX in the next few days (58g Preworkout)
This one should be a powerhouse.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I’m assuming their current pre + carbs?
Current Pre is ~28g, that would be a boatload of carbs, but everything is speculation until we see the formula.
My guess is they will somehow put the intra in conjunction with the pre, carbs, and maybe extra ergogenics

bloodnthunder

bloodnthunder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Current Pre is only around ~28g, that would be a boatload of carbs, but everything is speculation until we see the formula.
I can’t wait for your review bob. You’re take on things usually mirrors my own.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I can’t wait for your review bob. You’re take on things usually mirrors my own.
I don't have the pre, and its a very short run of the product being made. I don't use pre-workout much so its not a high interest for me, but none the less Nutrabio makes quality stuff.

bloodnthunder

bloodnthunder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Review? I don't have it, and with how short of a run it is, I probably would not purchase since I don't use preworkouts much.
Oh I must’ve misread your op, which I’m sure you know by now how often I do that lol. Yeah thought u had a sample. Oh well.

Loudy Rowdy

Loudy Rowdy

Awards
wouldnt 58g might cause some stomach discomfort for a few? I do take SizeON (approx 68g) but I dont drink it all at once

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
wouldnt 58g might cause some stomach discomfort for a few? I do take SizeON (approx 68g) but I dont drink it all at once
My guess is you will need quite some water to take it down, or else the flavoring may not be great pending the formula and what is in it.
Again everything is speculation until we see what they are bringing to the table.

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
My guess is you will need quite some water to take it down, or else the flavoring may not be great pending the formula and what is in it.
Again everything is speculation until we see what they are bringing to the table.
Exactly. I’d imagine 20-32oz