The New Product Release Thread

shockrock3

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It's only $46.50 with the am20 code....and that's not bad at all considering what is in it. I know it's not cheap, but the only way to make a cheap product is to make it less effective. Tha's why all the other companies selling pre's for $20-30 pale in comparison to MA-PUMP.
My man I would buy it at $46.50...damn f'in shipping charge though. It's a great looking looking profile, one of the best I've seen. I know it's just released but thoughts on an unflavored version?

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
2 studies done on 400mg Ursolic acid (without any absorption or bioavailability enhancers) actually worked. (Human studies).
I do believe UR spray is a better way to go ofcourse. But UA+liposomes = effective natural product
I'll take another look today....must have missed some data on this ingredient. thanks

shockrock3

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sht I'm an idiot....I've had the MHP one, it has the flavoring done by that popular spice guy on Facebook. Needs to be a little stronger.
EVL I forget about...not crazy about their prod line.
Other one never heard of.
That's it though, I want a company who can flavor correctly to put one out, G Bread gets no love...hell G Bread & Icing.

WesleyInman

WesleyInman

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
My man, I love the profile of the product, I really do....$57 is a hard pill to swallow for a pump product. I'd love to try it but can't at that price. I'm not asking to justify the price, that's just a lot of $$ for a Pre.
Yes sir, none of the MA products are cheap, thats for sure...but honestly the quality is exceptional. I can truly say that and I know the forum will back me on that as well.

Mind you, if you use my code "WES20" you just knocked it down to $42 bucks! Which is pretty fair imo. The product is quality ingredients.

If you have a chance to try it with the code, please let me know your honest opinion. I am waiting to try this product myself...will be getting some early November :)

luckylefty811

luckylefty811

Awards
  • Established
Fruity Cereal proteins:
MAN is releasing one,
Performix has one (that is good),
MSI Lean Charms is solid,
1st Phorm is ok, would never buy a tub (Glad I got a sample)
CTD Sports is artificial,
Merica Labs has one (Tons of marshmallow mix-ins) have not tried, but I saw a buddy of mine said it was good but Performix was better.

As far as ghost flavors:
Best blueberry out (IMO)
PB / Cereal Milk (both top tier)
While their chocolate is ok, it is still much better then 90% of the others out on the market.

I assure you snickerdoodle won't let you down. I am going to request that flavor from Dan since he is sending me a tub shortly. Ill make sure I compare to the other brands you mentioned (MTS/PES) I personally find MTS the best snickerdoodle on the market as well.
ill piggy back merica labz all the flavors are spot on the lucky charms one is amazing !!! double stuffed is more marshmellow than the keepsakes, and the smores is just plain crazy with some pb2 in it added.

CompeteNPC

CompeteNPC

Banned
Awards
Would be nice to see PEScience release a fruity charms flavored Protein in the future. Blueberry Cobbler or Muffin would be solid as well which I would easily buy in a heartbeat.

myuniverse1

Awards
It's only $46.50 with the am20 code....and that's not bad at all considering what is in it. I know it's not cheap, but the only way to make a cheap product is to make it less effective. Tha's why all the other companies selling pre's for $20-30 pale in comparison to MA-PUMP.
any idea when NSX-6 will be available? That looks awesome.

Mike Arnold

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
My man I would buy it at $46.50...damn f'in shipping charge though. It's a great looking looking profile, one of the best I've seen. I know it's just released but thoughts on an unflavored version?
Not really...because unflavored would probably taste bad. LOL. It tastes really good right now. I was surprised that it didn't have any chemical-like taste considering the dosages and number of compounds present. It was very clean.

Mike Arnold

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
any idea when NSX-6 will be available? That looks awesome.
That was the first product we had...and was discontinued because Vicaine is like an enhanced version of NSX-6.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Would be nice to see PEScience release a fruity charms flavored Protein in the future. Blueberry Cobbler or Muffin would be solid as well which I would easily buy in a heartbeat.
Blueberry Cobbler or Muffin I would buy a skid of this (either one)

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
this... I trust them completely after trying Cereal Milk and PB Cereal Milk
Ghost has confirmed that both Snickerdoodle and White Chocolate Peppermint Bark Ghost Whey will be out and available sometime during November. Snickerdoodle is apparently going to be online only with White Chocolate Peppermint headed to the 3 letter store

as you guys mostly know ghost does not really do discounts or specials especially since they only sell direct, and you can only get SD Online. Maybe a 20% off coupon which they always have available.

White Chocolate will only be in stores unfortunately as we can see via Stack3d
https://www.stack3d.com/2017/10/white-chocolate-peppermint-bark-ghost-whey.html

Either way I would pay regular price just becuase the flavoring of the product is top tier and liquid gold.

ZachH

ZachH

Banned
Awards
If people haven't jumped on this PES Select protein deal yet from TheSolution you better hop on it! Just ordered 3 55 serving tubs PB cookie, PB cup and snickerdoodle. NEVER tried select before and stoked i finally got 3 for 20% off plus a hookup7 code. Email bob at [email protected] and he will set you up!

TrainerTone

TrainerTone

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have actually been experimenting with ratios and Im very close to perfecting, but a shake combo of:

Quest Banana Cream and EVL Gingerbread is a very close combo to a banana nut bread flavor....more to follow
Damn I need to try that. I've been asking for a banana nut bread flavor for some time now

ZachH

ZachH

Banned
Awards
Y'all need to get on this Vicious Labs Necrophile then if you like the looks of the above. Cheaper and better dosed per cap! Only need 1 cap at a time, 2 if you really want a ride! ALL VL new products are TOP notch but just saw this label above and looked similar to Zoo's new necrophile. Here ya go, $25 a bottle!

Necrophile_Info_grande.png

bosskardo

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Y'all need to get on this Vicious Labs Necrophile then if you like the looks of the above. Cheaper and better dosed per cap! Only need 1 cap at a time, 2 if you really want a ride! ALL VL new products are TOP notch but just saw this label above and looked similar to Zoo's new necrophile. Here ya go, $25 a bottle!

View attachment 156987
Yes, looks good. Strange that I haven't heard of it before.

DEVANS89

DEVANS89

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Why don’t you see more fat burners containing forskohii?

Unless I’ve just over looked it, you don’t see many with it in

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer

maybe because it gives some people such bad GI issues... its def effective tho

JAMES1980

JAMES1980

Awards

View attachment 156987
Ordered 1 bottle of Necrophile. Just released by Malaysian Customs.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
PB Chocolate Cake Oh Yeah One

Saw this from a store in Europe, but also saw on a US Webpage stated "Coming Soon"
Unsure on release of this.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
PB Chocolate Cake Oh Yeah One

Saw this from a store in Europe, but also saw on a US Webpage stated "Coming Soon"
Unsure on release of this.

any idea if its out in europe? i'm here now haha

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Way to go to Europe and not even invite me...

Make sure to tell bdcc hi for me

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
8A1D4D49-68CE-412C-AD31-17AB93A2E451.png

Chaos and Pain is bringing the ruckus with a new varietal coffee from Honduras called Lempira that is well known for having amazing cup quality. This coffee combines the best of Timor coffee, which is known for having nutty, herbal flavors, and Caturra, which brings a dark chocolate flavor in to complement the nuttiness of it's partner coffee. Does it taste like the most badass caffeine-filled walnut brownie on Earth? Can't hurt to find out..
pyrobatt for more info.

CompeteNPC

CompeteNPC

Banned
Awards
Used the new Morph Extreme for the first time this past week. Must say its the best pre I have taken next to Mesomorph. Pick some up if you get the chance and are looking for something new to try.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Used the new Morph Extreme for the first time this past week. Must say its the best pre I have taken next to Mesomorph. Pick some up if you get the chance and are looking for something new to try.
Deal is still valid for $41.99 for 2lb whey + Morph too!
PES Still 20% off
New C4 Candy Flavors are in stock to boot!
Iso-Amino for $16.99
Xtend Elite is 20% off (31.99)

Some serious deals.

CompeteNPC

CompeteNPC

Banned
Awards
Deal is still valid for $41.99 for 2lb whey + Morph too!
PES Still 20% off
New C4 Candy Flavors are in stock to boot!
Iso-Amino for $16.99
Xtend Elite is 20% off (31.99)

Some serious deals.
That is an excellent deal. I will be ordering some more and it will be from you next! I dropped the ball last time and I will not allow that again. I also like how fast your shipping is and how good the packaging comes to my house. Best I have experienced!

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
That is an excellent deal. I will be ordering some more and it will be from you next! I dropped the ball last time and I will not allow that again. I also like how fast your shipping is and how good the packaging comes to my house. Best I have experienced!
Xtend Elite at 31.99 for that powerhouse of a formula is a steal. Sour Gummy Worms is the best flavor Xtend has ever made and it tops Blood Orange (Dead Srs)

myuniverse1

Awards
Xtend Elite at 31.99 for that powerhouse of a formula is a steal. Sour Gummy Worms is the best flavor Xtend has ever made and it tops Blood Orange (Dead Srs)
I noticed on the Scivation site that the Xtend Elite lists Alpha-GPC on the website, but not in the ingredient panel? Was this excluded by mistake?

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I noticed on the Scivation site that the Xtend Elite lists Alpha-GPC on the website, but not in the ingredient panel? Was this excluded by mistake?
Alpha GPC is not in the profile/ingredient panel, so that could be a mistake on Scivation's end.

TommyTuffGuy

TommyTuffGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

Because it destroys your guts and most people can't stay on them 3 days or so until they toss the product out.

boflex78

boflex78

Awards
  • Established
Thanks to The Solution for getting me in on a legit 20% off deal for the new Xtend elite gummy worm flavor!

hit him up and he can hook you up as well

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Thanks to The Solution for getting me in on a legit 20% off deal for the new Xtend elite gummy worm flavor!

hit him up and he can hook you up as well
Don't worry. I will be giving away some full size products starting tomorrow ;) ZachH and mkretz just won 4 full sized products last week!

TrainerTone

TrainerTone

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Don't worry. I will be giving away some full size products starting tomorrow ;) ZachH and mkretz just won 4 full sized products last week!
Oh damn. What goodies you giving away bro??