The Future of Primordial Performance

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This is pretty damn close to what I do, but I add in some GTE and Macuna Pruriens for prolactin control and to increase libido and GH.
^^^Good additions, I will be adding AnaBeta-01 as well

thetinyguy

thetinyguy

Awards
I can't tell you guys how hard i'm working to win that 4 week transformation Andromass contest. This stuff looks VERY promising and if i win then i'll log it in GREAT detail without a doubt! It would also be my first PH/DS but would start small and see how it goes. * I tend to be very sensitive toward supplements and i have no doubt it'll be any different with this * I love training as hard as possible and love putting in the extra effort all around. For ANYBODY this should without a doubt be a great product i'm really faithful that this will deliver great results that will be reflected by the individuals dedication and work ethic. Can't wait to see logs! :D

T50

T50

Awards
  • Established
That last one I would take out the SD and run AndroHard the entire length personally, and maybe add Phera:)
That'd work to :)

Mass+Hard+Trenazone would be a psuedo test prop+mast+tren ace cycle. Sounds like fun to me.

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
There is an infinite number of possibilities here. If you have a compound you are going to run, and would like to know how the Andro products can be incorporate, feel free to ask a rep.

jtterrible

jtterrible

Awards
There is an infinite number of possibilities here. If you have a compound you are going to run, and would like to know how the Andro products can be incorporate, feel free to ask a rep.
well I was thinking of getting a new tooth paste.. how can andro help?

hoopem6

Awards
  • Established
You know what, I didnt even think about the shipping.
So sick of waiting... I canceled my AndroLean order and opted for AndroMass to be shipped overnight.

Also, keep an eye out on the inventory status of AndroMass, JNutz. There's a possibility that AndroMass could sell out before the AndroLean arrives... Resulting in even more delays.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So sick of waiting... I canceled my AndroLean order and opted for AndroMass to be shipped overnight.

Also, keep an eye out on the inventory status of AndroMass, JNutz. There's a possibility that AndroMass could sell out before the AndroLean arrives... Resulting in even more delays.
Sorry to hear this, hopefully you will be able to run AL in the future

HATEFULone

HATEFULone

Awards
  • Established
Just an update since I've been waiting and trying to get a log up. I contacted the customer service of primordial performance and was told there was an error with my order, they fixed it right away and said I'll be shipping out by tomorrow the latest. Yeah buddy

hoopem6

Awards
  • Established
Just an update since I've been waiting and trying to get a log up. I contacted the customer service of primordial performance and was told there was an error with my order, they fixed it right away and said I'll be shipping out by tomorrow the latest. Yeah buddy
For a product that was available for pre-sale three months ago, order errors are inexcusable.

Oh, and Primordial, how about instead of overselling a product in pursuit of financial gain, you make sure there is stock available for those who purchased a product (i.e. AndroHard, AndroLean) while it was listed as "In Stock."

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
For a product that was available for pre-sale three months ago, order errors are inexcusable.

Oh, and Primordial, how about instead of overselling a product in pursuit of financial gain, you make sure there is stock available for those who purchased a product (i.e. AndroHard, AndroLean) while it was listed as "In Stock."
It wasn't due to financial gain, we lost a lot of product with our first run due to capping. We got this fixed now and should not run into these problems again. We actually lost quite a bit of money because of this, no excuse it is just what happened. We are trying as hard as we can to make it right.

hoopem6

Awards
  • Established
It wasn't due to financial gain, we lost a lot of product with our first run due to capping. We got this fixed now and should not run into these problems again. We actually lost quite a bit of money because of this, no excuse it is just what happened. We are trying as hard as we can to make it right.
Then why would the AndroLean I purchased while "In Stock", have a shipping date of March 31? It's because you guys sold the product, which I had already purchased, to fulfill even more orders.

Even if I waited 'til the 31 for AndroMass and AndroLean to ship together, there's still the possibility that AndroMass will be OOS once AndroLean arrives. Meaning, you guys would once again oversell a paid for product to fulfill more orders.

I see AndroLean and AndroHard now have "No ETA" listed. This whole pre-sale has been nothing but a never-ending cycle of BS and delays.

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hoopem, how we can we make it right and win your respect and loyalty back? Pm me if neccessary.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Then why would the AndroLean I purchased while "In Stock", have a shipping date of March 31? It's because you guys sold the product, which I had already purchased, to fulfill even more orders.
It shouldn't have shown in stock, we have now fixed that with on-time adjustments to our inventory. Again I do apologize, hit up rulk with a PM.

hoopem6

Awards
  • Established
Hoopem, how we can we make it right and win your respect and loyalty back? Pm me if neccessary.
It shouldn't have shown in stock, we have now fixed that with on-time adjustments to our inventory. Again I do apologize, hit up rulk with a PM.
I purchased AndroLean on April 14, not just recently. Both AndroLean and AndroHard were most definitely "In Stock" at that time. Bare in mind, the "AndroMass - Not shipping..." promotional e-mail was sent just three days prior (4/11). Plus, I called in to make the order.

Anyways, PM sent...

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Even if I waited 'til the 31 for AndroMass and AndroLean to ship together, there's still the possibility that AndroMass will be OOS once AndroLean arrives. Meaning, you guys would once again oversell a paid for product to fulfill more orders.

I see AndroLean and AndroHard now have "No ETA" listed. This whole pre-sale has been nothing but a never-ending cycle of BS and delays.
There really is no excuse for the fact that people's androlean and androhard were not reserved for them when they ordered.

The same mistake wont be repeated with Andromass when androlean/androhard are shipped.

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
I'm not disagreeing! I'm just wondering what non-PP reps have to say about their choice of a PCT w/ AM solo. It's, of course, going to be a biased decision from you guys. Don't get me wrong, I'm going to do this cycle PP all the way :yup:
clomid
phytoserms
forma-stanzol

:)

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
can that pct be any worse than some of the others suggested?

with my pharm grade clomid, im going to say NO.

hoopem6

Awards
  • Established
There really is no excuse for the fact that people's androlean and androhard were not reserved for them when they ordered.

The same mistake wont be repeated with Andromass when androlean/androhard are shipped.
Actually, had I not cancelled the AndroLean, I would have had to wait until AndroMass was back in stock (sold out before AndroLean arrived back in stock)...

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I received my andromass yesterday, and hoping to get my androlean very soon!!!

catty66

catty66

Awards
A miracle happened when I got home from work the other day. There was a box from PP waiting for me. I opened it, reached in the packing foam, and pulled out a black box that said Andro Mass on it. I couldn't believe my eyes! It had only been since Feb. 8 that I payed for it with a box of Andro Hard. I only had to cancel my AH to get it. I bought AH from another company and had it in 2 days. The funny thing is, I realized that I could have never paid for it in the presale, and bought both AH and AM from other sites, and still got them before I got my AM from PP. They sold to their venders first. It went out of stock before my order was filled. I bought AH from another site and could have done the same with AM. Crazy, huh? I have always loved PP. It is just real apparent that they had to "borrow from Mary to pay Paul" to get this Andro Series out. I am still confident that the Andro Series is going to be awesome. It's just PP really tested the patience of a lot of customers.

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
A miracle happened when I got home from work the other day. There was a box from PP waiting for me. I opened it, reached in the packing foam, and pulled out a black box that said Andro Mass on it. I couldn't believe my eyes! It had only been since Feb. 8 that I payed for it with a box of Andro Hard. I only had to cancel my AH to get it. I bought AH from another company and had it in 2 days. The funny thing is, I realized that I could have never paid for it in the presale, and bought both AH and AM from other sites, and still got them before I got my AM from PP. They sold to their venders first. It went out of stock before my order was filled. I bought AH from another site and could have done the same with AM. Crazy, huh? I have always loved PP. It is just real apparent that they had to "borrow from Mary to pay Paul" to get this Andro Series out. I am still confident that the Andro Series is going to be awesome. It's just PP really tested the patience of a lot of customers.
Bigcatty, sorry to hear about everything you had to go through but im glad you finally got your Andromass and that your confident in our products. If there is anything we can do for you, let me or any other Pp rep know.

MacTech

MacTech

Awards
  • Established
I have purchased many supps from PP and come to this forum often, however, I am really getting tired of seeing Eric's face plastered in 2, if not 3 ads at the top of every thread page.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have purchased many supps from PP and come to this forum often, however, I am really getting tired of seeing Eric's face plastered in 2, if not 3 ads at the top of every thread page.
We pay to do so, just like all of the other companies.

MacTech

MacTech

Awards
  • Established
We pay to do so, just like all of the other companies.
I know what the concept of advertising is, thanks. I also realize that it's not free.

You missed the point.

Your paid advertising campaign with his pictures plastered on every ad is nauseating and keeps me from reading the forums more.

HATEFULone

HATEFULone

Awards
  • Established
Whatever happened to mind over matter, or picturing eric in his underwear?

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I know what the concept of advertising is, thanks. I also realize that it's not free.

You missed the point.

Your paid advertising campaign with his pictures plastered on every ad is nauseating and keeps me from reading the forums more.
Didn't miss the point, I understand your sentiment and you understand ours.

jtterrible

jtterrible

Awards
so.. PP should offer a promotion for a free tattoo, of ANDROMASSIVE or something cool, to those who can gain and keep 15+ from AndroMass in a 4-6 week cycle.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
so.. PP should offer a promotion for a free tattoo, of ANDROMASSIVE or something cool, to those who can gain and keep 15+ from AndroMass in a 4-6 week cycle.
How about "ANDR" on one cheek and "MASS" on the other and when you bend over it says "ANDROMASS"

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
..and when you flex the tattoo blows up and expands. The keep your gains club is goin to get tatted up.

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
if I get any tatoo on my ass it will be "exit only"
...and the tattoo artist has to be a hot chick.

Fyi, Androlean and Androhard ship May 31st for those thinking about ordering it. Andromass is sold out and no eta has been established for the next batch.

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
lol, im going to have to agree.

"spam" is at an all new high in this industry.

honestly starting to make me sick of it.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ and thats all its about kids. ;)

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
lol, im going to have to agree.

"spam" is at an all new high in this industry.

honestly starting to make me sick of it.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ and thats all its about kids. ;)
funny considering... :ponder:

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
considering what you homos.

im not a rep anymore.

and i never spammed like this PP bs.

greekgeorge

Awards
  • Established
Your advertising is kind of annoying, how many banners do you need to buy for this androseries and yet only produce small quantities at a time. Get it? big advertising and small production. Just a new advertisement to change it up erics pic gets old

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Your advertising is kind of annoying, how many banners do you need to buy for this androseries and yet only produce small quantities at a time. Get it? big advertising and small production. Just a new advertisement to change it up erics pic gets old
Not really but thanks, it has been said...

HATEFULone

HATEFULone

Awards
  • Established
Didn't you guys sell 1,000 units of each? Sounds like the annoying ads paid off.