The Future of Primordial Performance

hoopem6

Awards
  • Established
Hey quick question. i replied to my andromass email and said I would like to add an item. Thats all I did. Will I get a confimation that this WILL be included, or should I call monday to talk to someone directly? Thanks ahead of time
Yeah, I'd definitely call. I added AndroLean to my AndroMass order over the phone and it took all of five minutes to complete the transaction (e-mail confirmation included).

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah, I'd definitely call. I added AndroLean to my AndroMass order over the phone and it took all of five minutes to complete the transaction (e-mail confirmation included).
Am is shipping this coming week, and ya I'm sure about it!

HATEFULone

HATEFULone

Awards
  • Established
Almost time for me to see if the comparisons to test are true.

jayice

Awards
when is supplementcentral and other vendors getting andromass?

thanks

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Oh Snap....Wheres Santa?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I had a dream the other night that I was flipping through the channels on my cable and Comedy Central was having the roast of Eric from PP lol...weird. I know. But I dvr'ed it in my dream. Might watch it tonight when I go back to sleep.

Rahl

Rahl

Awards
  • Established
I had a dream the other night that I was flipping through the channels on my cable and Comedy Central was having the roast of Eric from PP lol...weird. I know. But I dvr'ed it in my dream. Might watch it tonight when I go back to sleep.
LMAO! Was Greg Geraldo still on it too? I mean if you're going to dream might as well bring the funny guy back.

sking6464

sking6464

Awards
  • Established
LMAO! Was Greg Geraldo still on it too? I mean if you're going to dream might as well bring the funny guy back.
he was awesome, his bit on texting is classic

hoopem6

Awards
  • Established
I'm second batch and haven't gotten any email confirmation yet, anyone who ordered first batch get anything yet?
I placed my order on February 10th. So, I should be included in the first batch...

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
AM is shipping this week, as in as they are processed you will get a tracking number. Shipping will begin tomorrow I believe as today is the final packaging process.

hoopem6

Awards
  • Established
AM is shipping this week, as in as they are processed you will get a tracking number. Shipping will begin tomorrow I believe as today is the final packaging process.
Okay, cool. I was going to add some MAP to my order, but I did't want to risk a delay.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I keep seeing MAP, what is this MAP that you're talking about??
The highlights from the link above:
Improves strength & recovery better than standard protein
2-3x more effective than whey or casein protein
No artificial sweeteners, colors or flavors
Tropical Mango – Lemon Lime – Strawberry Lemonade
No lactose. No bloating. No cramping

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
While we're talking about MAP, im trying to get a certain amount of guys willing to fork over enough for 4 or 5 tubs worth of MAP with a slight discount ( Primordial's mark up is almost nothing on MAP ). Basically ive come acrossed more than a few guys who once they start using MAP and seeing the difference in their physique and performance, they finish on a regular basis 4 or 5 or more tubs month- hence the desire to see a larger sized tub.

PeptoPro wich is the sole source of protein in MAP has quickly become recognized as one of the best, if not the best protein powder.

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
While we're talking about MAP, im trying to get a certain amount of guys willing to fork over enough for 4 or 5 tubs worth of MAP with a slight discount ( Primordial's mark up is almost nothing on MAP ). Basically ive come acrossed more than a few guys who once they start using MAP and seeing the difference in their physique and performance, they finish on a regular basis 4 or 5 or more tubs month- hence the desire to see a larger sized tub.

PeptoPro wich is the sole source of protein in MAP has quickly become recognized as one of the best, if not the best protein powder.
Cranberry Intra, Strawberry lemonade post for me today ;)

expatkev

Awards
Hey I'm looking to run a stack of the mass/hard. Would I need 2 bottles of each to run a proper cycle? Can a rep shoot me a PM and drop me a line plz. I'm a newb and can't PM yet. Thanks much

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey I'm looking to run a stack of the mass/hard. Would I need 2 bottles of each to run a proper cycle? Can a rep shoot me a PM and drop me a line plz. I'm a newb and can't PM yet. Thanks much
No one of each is enough

hoopem6

Awards
  • Established
Any lingering PP coupon codes? Looks like all MAP flavors are back in stock! Meaning, I could add a tub to my order and not have to pay the additional shipping charges. :cheers:

HATEFULone

HATEFULone

Awards
  • Established
Any lingering PP coupon codes? Looks like all MAP flavors are back in stock! Meaning, I could add a tub to my order and not have to pay the additional shipping charges. :cheers:
If you bought the andromass you could use that 50% off coupon from that, otherwise if you send one of the reps a pm with nudie pics you can get a decent coupon as well.

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah the half off coupon on MAP would be a great idea.

sking6464

sking6464

Awards
  • Established
Yeah the half off coupon on MAP would be a great idea.
imo its retarded, give me a 50% off coupon and im looking at the more expensive stuff, id rather save $100 off mass than $15 off map

hoopem6

Awards
  • Established
According to Jered from Live Help:

We have had some setbacks with our suppliers, but we finally received our ingredients. We have our Andromass ingredients in and in the final stages of development. This will undergo a Quality Control check process to ensure everything was done correctly, please be patient with us on this task. We should begin preparing shipments later this week. We will begin with the oldest orders first(Feb. 8th), we have nearly 1000 backorders to get caught up on, so not every order will ship in the same day. Expect a tracking # after the item is prepared and moved to the shipping bins. A lot of our production guys are pulling the Fireman hours to ensure everything will be expedited as humanly possible, rest assured there are no more delays and its now CRUNCH TIME for us.
So, next week is the earliest anyone will receive any form of an order update regarding AndroMass...

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
According to Jered from Live Help:

So, next week is the earliest anyone will receive any form of an order update regarding AndroMass...
Once again, I will say I am glad I decided to go ahead with a short cycle while waiting. I figured I would have to stare at my 2 AndroMass bottles for a couple weeks waiting to end PCT and take a break, but alas, I didn't even have to bare the burden and misfortune of staring at the 2 bottles, waiting to take them.

sking6464

sking6464

Awards
  • Established
does that mean if i ordered yesterday, it may get bumped up lol

HATEFULone

HATEFULone

Awards
  • Established
Someone got bumped, I mean there are no more delays they are shipping...
Shipping, really shipping? Finally, time to put up or shut up, if andromass is worth the price it will show when I run it for 8 weeks.

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm so stoked to try this I am even dreaming about when they hit the European market :laugh:

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Can't wait to follow the logs with this one.

hoopem6

Awards
  • Established
Ah, I'm in for the long haul... And that's only because I know the end product will be well worth the wait!

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ah, I'm in for the long haul... And that's only because I know the end product will be well worth the wait!
Yes it will, the delivery system has been validated with the AH/AL logs, so the gains will be there with AM going to be bad ass guys!

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ive got my Androlean and Androhard in hand and im supposed to start my Androlean any day now, but I cant help but want to wait untill I have my Andromass in my hands. Im becoming a hoarder darn it!!!

sking6464

sking6464

Awards
  • Established
from the looks of your pics, i dont see the desire to add more mass??????
you sound like a kid in the candy store from all your posts ;)

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
from the looks of your pics, i dont see the desire to add more mass??????
you sound like a kid in the candy store from all your posts ;)
Haha, thats about right. If I do run the Andromass this year though, I will be doin as you said, and just tune in my diet accordingly and recomp the hell out of it. Although Lean and Hard might be the premiere stack when it comes to recomping. Too many logs are indicating that and thats pretty much what was predicted of it.

How much do you weigh now? Towards the end of this year I think my ideal weight will only hover about 10 to 20 pounds over your goal.

vidapreta

vidapreta

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yes it will, the delivery system has been validated with the AH/AL logs, so the gains will be there with AM going to be bad ass guys!
All the Logs seem to be stacking AL/AH, is anyone getting results stacking AndroLean alone for a cut/recomp?? Because i just bought bought me some AndroLean.

Skigazzi

Skigazzi

Awards
  • Established