The Day You MODERNIZE Your Protein! ModernPROTEIN Coming!!

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Congrats, all! Excited to hear what your thoughts are!

Big Papi

Awards
  • Established
definitely interested in this- particularly the vanilla. i've been searching for an above average tasting vanilla powder for some time now

classic34

classic34

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Winners, you should be receiving your prizes soon! Please post here when you get them!

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Winners, you should be receiving your prized soon! Please post here when you get them!
When's the IC deal? My birthday is the 30th! Would be a good way to spend some
$$$ to buy a few tubs

classic34

classic34

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
classic34 borobulker huge thanks to both of you for the shirts. These things are very comfortable. If you guys do not have one i suggest grabbing one...

classic34

classic34

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
classic34 borobulker huge thanks to both of you for the shirts. These things are very comfortable. If you guys do not have one i suggest grabbing one...

Woohoo! So glad you got them! Enjoy. :)

KingLeonidas9

KingLeonidas9

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
will let you know when they get to my house in jersey. Going to get them forwarded to me here overseas so i can use them. Really need them bcaa in this damn 120+ desert heat... and its not even summer yet here... =|

Ari Gold

Ari Gold

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer

Agreed, the quality of these shirts is top notch. Very soft and comfortable.

classic34

classic34

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
will let you know when they get to my house in jersey. Going to get them forwarded to me here overseas so i can use them. Really need them bcaa in this damn 120+ desert heat... and its not even summer yet here... =|
Whew! Definitely too hot for my tastes! Mix that Modern BCAA+ in a gallon jug for a tasty hydrating elixir.

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Package rec'd...one of the benefits of living next to Dallas, lol.
Thank ya much USP, Cassie & Casey! Stoked to see the gains from the red shirt :D and a generous amt of samples included, Noyce!

ForumRunner_20150319_173107.png

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Straight jealousy. Hope my package gets her soon! Awesome stuff.

Big Papi

Awards
  • Established
usp reps, where can i find samples of blue razz modern bcaa?

classic34

classic34

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Package rec'd...one of the benefits of living next to Dallas, lol.
Thank ya much USP, Cassie & Casey! Stoked to see the gains from the red shirt :D and a generous amt of samples included, Noyce!

View attachment 116296
Ohhh yeah! Let me know what kind of poundage you get out of that shirt. I'm guessing a good 30 lb. on squat and 10 on bench.

usp reps, where can i find samples of blue razz modern bcaa?
I do not believe we have blue raz samples, but shoot me a PM and I'll see what I can do for you. :)

Awards
  • Established
Thanks so much USPlabs! A very generous giveaway with some great products! And a heap of samples!

image.jpg

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Got mine as well. Same stuff as in the other pictures. My shirt is maroon and feels awesome. Wearing it today at the gym!

Thanks again guys, very generous!

classic34

classic34

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks so much USPlabs! A very generous giveaway with some great products! And a heap of samples!
Got mine as well. Same stuff as in the other pictures. My shirt is maroon and feels awesome. Wearing it today at the gym!

Thanks again guys, very generous!
Thanks for the update guys! Enjoy and let me know how you like the goodies!

Still waiting on mine...
Should be arriving any day now. :)

KingLeonidas9

KingLeonidas9

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Word is that I got mine in Jersey, red shirt too which was the one I was hoping for!

HJH

Awards
It's beneficial to use multiple forms of isolate proteins because the rate of digestion and amino acid profile differ.

willib

Awards
  • Established
build muscle faster due to cleaner protein without fillers and the rates which they are absorbed

classic34

classic34

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Word is that I got mine in Jersey, red shirt too which was the one I was hoping for!
Got mine today grey and black shirt. Tons of good stuff inside. Thanks guys!!
Hooray!!!

It's beneficial to use multiple forms of isolate proteins because the rate of digestion and amino acid profile differ.
build muscle faster due to cleaner protein without fillers and the rates which they are absorbed
Sorry guys, winners have already been selected!

USPlabsRep

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

COMING SOON In Two Mouthwatering Flavors! GET IT FIRST!! >> InnerCircle Signup

More information will be leaked in this thread, so keep your eyes and ears out!

View attachment 115351

As always, we're hooking YOU UP! How to enter to win? EASY! Just answer this question to the best of your knowledge:
Why is it beneficial to use multiple forms of Isolate Proteins?

What do you win?>>> A full USPlabs Modern Family Hookup

View attachment 115353
http://usplabsdirect.com/inner-circle-signup

ENTER NOW!

----------
You may enter as many times as you’d like; DAILY entries = MORE chances to win!

FIVE (5) winners will be randomly selected on 3/6/15. They will each receive a full USPlabs Modern Family Hookup!

(Winners will be announced in this thread. Winners must submit information within 5 days of selection. 18+ ONLY please. US Shipping Address’ Only. We are not responsible for packages that do not make it to their final destination. No purchase necessary. Void where prohibited.)

REF#AM15-2
I'm going to ask this boro guy permission to launch a round 2 of this contest...stay tuned.

classic34

classic34

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm going to ask this boro guy permission to launch a round 2 of this contest...stay tuned.
Oh the suspense! Stay tuned everyone!

classic34

classic34

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
KingLeonidas schizm Geoforce 804 EMPIREMIND

Hey dudes, what are your thoughts regarding the goods thus far?

Awards
  • Established
classic34

I have enjoyed Modern BCAA+ for years and Creatine + Beatine is unbeatable when used together! Also- The usplabs 3-in-1 shaker is my favorite- I love being able to cerry my protein in the spare cup... haha I actually use the bottom storage piece daily- its always in my gym bag. I wear that shirt weekly as well! Thanks again for the hookup USPlabs!

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Modern bcaa has got a great profile, and tastes good as well. I didnt realize the 8:1:1 ratio plus the other add ins. Modern creatine i havent tried yet, but i like that its a straight up add in and not flavored. This makes it very easy to stack and the sciencd behind the blend seems very solid. This week i am going to be trying the samples out this and will post my thoughts and drop reviews as well. The tee shirt is awesome. Great material and who doesnt wanna belong to the barbell club lol. I got a gray, but cant lie i wish i got black. I sweat like a beast when i hit the barbell, so the black would be a lil better for me lol. Also havent used the cup yet, but it is the most convienient one ive seen yet.

classic34

classic34

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
classic34

I have enjoyed Modern BCAA+ for years and Creatine + Beatine is unbeatable when used together! Also- The usplabs 3-in-1 shaker is my favorite- I love being able to cerry my protein in the spare cup... haha I actually use the bottom storage piece daily- its always in my gym bag. I wear that shirt weekly as well! Thanks again for the hookup USPlabs!
Awesome! I'm glad you had the chance to try Modern Creatine. I have a few of those shakers, and sometimes just use the storage cup by itself to store things for packed meals and such. it's pretty handy.

Round 2 you say?
I'll check this, Solution. :)

Modern bcaa has got a great profile, and tastes good as well. I didnt realize the 8:1:1 ratio plus the other add ins. Modern creatine i havent tried yet, but i like that its a straight up add in and not flavored. This makes it very easy to stack and the sciencd behind the blend seems very solid. This week i am going to be trying the samples out this and will post my thoughts and drop reviews as well. The tee shirt is awesome. Great material and who doesnt wanna belong to the barbell club lol. I got a gray, but cant lie i wish i got black. I sweat like a beast when i hit the barbell, so the black would be a lil better for me lol. Also havent used the cup yet, but it is the most convienient one ive seen yet.
I'm confident that you will enjoy Modern Creatine. Looking forward to your reviews and definitely happy I was able to get everyone some samples to try!

Reactions: 804
schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Longtime fan of Modern Bcaa, light and refreshing taste, blue razz, my 2nd spot after the watermelon flavor, absolutely love the red barbell shirt, use the shaker (I have a few of these) pretty much for every workout...finishing out a tub of betaine, but will then will crack open the modern creatine...also have been enjoying the AminoLift samples, a great pick me up, thanks again Cassie and USP :)

ddfox

ddfox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ran out of protein yesterday. :(

Any date on the insider? I'm trying to scroll through the threads. :D

classic34

classic34

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Longtime fan of Modern Bcaa, light and refreshing taste, blue razz, my 2nd spot after the watermelon flavor, absolutely love the red barbell shirt, use the shaker (I have a few of these) pretty much for every workout...finishing out a tub of betaine, but will then will crack open the modern creatine...also have been enjoying the AminoLift samples, a great pick me up, thanks again Cassie and USP :)
You're very welcome! I wish I could have gotten you watermelon but blue raz is pretty awesome as well. AminoLIFT is GREAT for those rushed mornings when I don't feel like preparing my usual coffee, plus extra tasty and tart. Glad you are enjoying the goods!

Ran out of protein yesterday. :(

Any date on the insider? I'm trying to scroll through the threads. :D
Not that I'm aware of yet, but can't wait to get a tub in my greedy protein hoarding hands!

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Waiting to give the new flavors a crack! Its been hyped as coming soon for over 1.5 months now!!!

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
2015-01-28 12_52_16-Facebook.png

Someone said there was protein?

------ ROUND TWO COMING THIS WEEK ------

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
You need a video review
this guy right here will bake and review!

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sounds like round 2 might coincide with the modern protein dropping...ooooh balla.