The Day You MODERNIZE Your Protein! ModernPROTEIN Coming!!

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 3 entry: A variety of isolate blends delivers a full spectrum of proteins helping to create an anabolic as well as anti-catabolic choice.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
A mixture of isolates will allow for improved texture not only in shakes (consistency) but baking and cooking as well

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
A blend of isolates will not only increase the speed of the protein, it will also benefit those who train upon waking and need something instantly after working out compared to those who have food overlap or previous meals still digesting as a superior and quicker protein source.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I have in fact found that blends are best for microwave protein brownies. Whey gets too hard and casein doesn't bake, but a blend produces the perfect brownie.
Isolates have made the best rising agents for most of my recipes and creations
Ill give it a shot with the new protein if lucky and ill even do a video review or recipe like i did with the last protein powder you had!

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Isolates offer the most pure and 'clean' protein in which they virtually have no fat and no carbs, which would be advantageous for someone dieting as when cals continue to decrease further and further, one method for continued progress is to increase protein quality.

KingLeonidas9

KingLeonidas9

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
For me personally Isolate protein is great because of how fast it will get to my body after I drink it, compared to regular whey and casein.

Another reason is how it doesn't give me stomach pains or make me bloated like regular protein, I don't fart as much either when drinking Isolate protein.

More pure as well compared to regular whey. Less fat and carbs.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have in fact found that blends are best for microwave protein brownies. Whey gets too hard and casein doesn't bake, but a blend produces the perfect brownie.
You have a favorite recipe at all? Sounds really good right about now.

deuceswild72

Awards
  • Established
Different digestion speeds to increase dat der muscle recovery.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
More isolates will be a quick trigger to aid those who train fasted upon waking in restoring what they lost during training.

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
I think just about everything has been said but I haven't posted this one yet lol;
different forms of isolates allow you to have the best protein:carb:fat ratio and keep it as "clean" as possible.

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Isolates...Iso lats, to work those lats solo...3 forms of iso lats (stiff arm pulldown, DB pullover & HS pullover) gotta get dem wings...

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
These are mostly gonna be repeats at this point but... Multiple isolates are good for digestive function. Easier to break down and absorb

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
As stated different isolates give different rates of digestion and absorption. From what i understand Hydrolisates require little to no digestion, almost instant. Whey isolate is about 15 mins milk concentrate is longer.

Ari Gold

Ari Gold

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
The red shirt boosted me 80 lb. on squats but I only got about 50 from the gray and white one. Now I use the red one for squats, and the gray and white one for arms because who really cares about those anyway?
(Semi) true story:

I wore the charcoal shirt to the gym last week, and the guy at the front desk thought I was borobulker because it makes me look THAT ripped.

FDA Disclaimer: The true part of the story is that I wore the shirt to the gym last week.

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 4 Entry: Blends of isolates make cooking delicious protein based meals/snacks easier than other forms.

KingLeonidas9

KingLeonidas9

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
More isolates will be a quick trigger to aid those who train fasted upon waking in restoring what they lost during training.
This is true. Last summer I would wake up to an isolate shake and it wouldn't take more than 20 to 30mins later for me to be downing my pre workout without any stomach problems.

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
These are mostly gonna be repeats at this point but... Multiple isolates are good for digestive function. Easier to break down and absorb

;) boone

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
Each isolate of protein converts into testosterone in a different percent and ester, whey 25% conversion into test prop, casein 35% conversion into test cypionate, etc... :D

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Winners will be picked tonight, y'all!!! Keep your entries coming!

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Winners will be picked tonight, y'all!!! Keep your entries coming!
Whey isolate is one of the most complete forms of protein available and because it lacks carbs, fats, cholesterol and lactose, it is commonly used as a health supplement. A single serving of many brands of whey isolate may provide your body with all of the amino acids it needs to promote ideal health results from workout and fitness efforts. Further, it contains a high level of leucine, cysteine and amino acids. These elements, in combination with the high levels of pure protein it provides to your body with practically zero fats and lactose, make it ideal for those who want to nourish their body and promote a healthy lifestyle.

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Whey isolate is one of the most complete forms of protein available and because it lacks carbs, fats, cholesterol and lactose, it is commonly used as a health supplement. A single serving of many brands of whey isolate may provide your body with all of the amino acids it needs to promote ideal health results from workout and fitness efforts. Further, it contains a high level of leucine, cysteine and amino acids. These elements, in combination with the high levels of pure protein it provides to your body with practically zero fats and lactose, make it ideal for those who want to nourish their body and promote a healthy lifestyle.
This man cannot be beat. Thats why they call him the solution. His knowledge is crazy... My hats off to you sir

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I personally only use isolates because they are the cleanest and easiest on my stomach. I personally have seen my best gains using 50 grams of whey isolates BLEND post workout. My recovery was much better during that time. They tend to have the best mixability and mix with water much better taste wise.

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
isolates are the easiest on the stomach and don't leave you feeling full and bloated as much

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
After learning that whey isolate is a complete form of protein that is also rich in amino acids, leucine andcysteine, the question arises of what results you might expect to enjoy when you take a whey isolate supplement on a regular basis. The benefits are varied, and they include the promotion of muscle growth, the loss of body fat, a boost to the body's immune function, a reduction in the risk for breast cancer in women, an improvement in the control of blood glucose levels and prevention for muscle and bone loss in aging adults. Through a review of the benefits whey isolate can provide, you can see that this substance is ideal for use as a health supplement to enhance workouts as well as for the general health and well-being it provides.

-herbwisdom, I'm a googler :)

Though that doesn't answer the question as to why combining multiple forms of isolates would be beneficial...to which I'll go with my earlier response that 3 forms is better than 1, esp when each has a varying absorption rate. Balla.

BrianFitness

BrianFitness

Awards
Heh,.. looks like the biggest advantages are it being light on the stomach and mixability :)

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Why you want multiple forms: because if not...

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
classic34

classic34

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You have a favorite recipe at all? Sounds really good right about now.
It's pretty simple. Protein powder (blends work best!), psyllium husk, and water. Mix it up, add peanut butter if desired, then microwave for anywhere from 1-3 minutes depending on your microwave and the ratios of the ingredients. It's taken some time to perfect the consistency.

(Semi) true story:

I wore the charcoal shirt to the gym last week, and the guy at the front desk thought I was borobulker because it makes me look THAT ripped.

FDA Disclaimer: The true part of the story is that I wore the shirt to the gym last week.
haha!

classic34

classic34

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The day has come! Usually I make you guys wait until the very end of the day to learn who the winners are but tonight (this morning!) I'm feeling kind. The five winners are...

schizm
Geoforce
EMPIREMIND
KingLeonidas

Winners, please PM me with your full name, shipping address, and email address to claim this awesome stack!

Everyone else, thanks for playing and keep your eyes peeled for the release of Modern Protein!!!

rodefeeh

rodefeeh

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Congrats winners! Thanks for the promo!

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
congrats to the winners! I hope this will come out in a banana flavor too!

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Congrats guys! Some good stuff coming your way

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Classic-

Clear PM's, can't get you my info!

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Aw3some guys, thanks Cassie, Casey & USP :)

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
The day has come! Usually I make you guys wait until the very end of the day to learn who the winners are but tonight (this morning!) I'm feeling kind. The five winners are...

schizm
Geoforce
EMPIREMIND
KingLeonidas

Winners, please PM me with your full name, shipping address, and email address to claim this awesome stack!

Everyone else, thanks for playing and keep your eyes peeled for the release of Modern Protein!!!
I cant send pm, says you need to clear box.

Awards
  • Established
Wait, does that stack include the protein or did I miss something?

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Wait, does that stack include the protein or did I miss something?
I wish bro, i dont think it dropped yet. Still a great look. Thanks usp! Cant send my info tho...

Awards
  • Established
yeah I'm stoked regardless! USPlabs has awesome giveaways

but... maybe we will be lucky enough to get a sample of ze proteinz

Levyii

Levyii

Awards
  • Established
Congrats guys!!