The Cat is out......

dg806

dg806

Enologist/Brewmaster/Damn good guy
Awards
  • Established
Since this has leaked on other boards, I don't think I will fired for posting this. If I am, I will be looking for a job!!

Join the Revolution.

Annabolic Innovations announces their "White Label" line. Kmul and Crowler have parterned to bring you more!

This has been in the works for quite some time and we are releasing the products soon...can't say when or where as the details have yet to be worked out.

What I will tell you is that these products will be offered with very little markup, thus will be EXTREMELY cheaper than any other products in it's level.

These are a few of the products we are releasing, there will also be a few more that I cannot mention just yet.

MANIAC!
40 servings, Fruit Punch....pre-workout NO booster, with stims...concentrated and really good

MRPro
MRP single Serve Packets in Chocolate and Vanilla, available in a few different quantities, most likely 1 and 20....42 grams of protein per serving

IsoWhey
5 lb heavy duty foil resealable bags of 100% Whey Protein Isolate. Available in many flavors, roughly 50ish servings per container.

RecoverPro
flavored BCAA product, 111 servings per container

Attachments

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
cool thanks for sharing.

bigironkiller

Banned
Awards
  • Established
recover pro sounds awesome..... 111 servings is just right especially for those who megadose.......

SoCo4Fun

SoCo4Fun

Awards
  • Established
congrats, whats "white label"?

I'm assuming it's like white box. You can buy computer parts and other stuff without all of the retail packaging for cheap...they come in plain packaging...hence white box.

redemption79

Awards
  • Established
Awesome! I'm stoked about the BCAA product most. I use the crap out of BCAA's. When do I get to try it?

msucurt

msucurt

Awards
  • Established
oh my! This is exactly what i have been looking for. Would love to try this. Really wanting to megadose BCAA's in the 60-80g/day range. Approx price??

sweeeeet

RecoverPro
flavored BCAA product, 111 servings per container

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
cant wait for the Iso-Whey. Its pretty hard to find a cheap one, and i like A.I. so im down for trying it.

dynomite

dynomite

Banned
Awards
  • Established
haha the product is mispelled. that is really reassuring that the product is of the highest standards. Plus the printscreen/adobe presentation was really professional lol.

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
haha the product is mispelled. that is really reassuring that the product is of the highest standards. Plus the printscreen/adobe presentation was really professional lol.
Negged for a bad attitude. :burnout:

He was giving a preview not the official release of info.

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
Oh geez a mis-print! phhh im out....
haha. Keep up the good work A.I. I liked Excell alot.

dynomite

dynomite

Banned
Awards
  • Established
and look at the bottom of the screen on the taskbar, he is surfing bodybuilding.com. damn that is cold anabolicminds own sponsor putting that out there on this website.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I used to buy the whey a couple years ago. The former stuff amino acid profile was good if I remember I did research on it. Im wondering though Crowler whats the dosing going to look like? last time I remember I was taking two scoops and was supposed to be three to get a serving and I did that for two containers in till i finally read the instructions or found how some how. know what im talking about?

Mocha mud slide and some kind of peanut butter if I remember is what I got.

KmuL

KmuL

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys those are my screenshots, lol

sorry about the bb.com icon at the bottom :eek:

anywho, this is very exciting and I will answer any questions that I can :)

dg806

dg806

Enologist/Brewmaster/Damn good guy
Awards
  • Established
and look at the bottom of the screen on the taskbar, he is surfing bodybuilding.com. damn that is cold anabolicminds own sponsor putting that out there on this website.
DG in his Fred Sanford voice "You big dummy".
We have reps on BB.com also. And Kmul is head rep so he may be on many boards.

lciaccio

lciaccio

Awards
  • Established
any information on the bcaa's. like ratio etc. seems like alot of people are interested in the bcaas

OzzY SluGGa

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Sweet, always looking for a new pre workout no matter how you spell it...:fing02:

lciaccio

lciaccio

Awards
  • Established
yes 4:1:1 is great. its like the new industry standard. keep us updated on pricing and availability

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
Is this the same whey/flavoring systems used back in the day when AI was putting out whey or is this something different (Im glad your bringing back those foil bags, was a fan)?

Also is the old school cookie mix going to be apart of the White Label??!? :D please for the love of god bring that stuff back ahah.

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
Protein IS the same formula.

Cookie mix we are trying but no luck so far. :(