• First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah it was actually returned.

nãomiguel

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I gave a guy 2 Shredabulls (with a fair warning not to take both), and he started shaking and sweating all outside his face. He lived though.

Tank88

Tank88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm sorry if it's been asked before, but the fact that HTP got their dmaa back, does it mean they'll make the old mesomorph again?

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I'm sorry if it's been asked before, but the fact that HTP got their dmaa back, does it mean they'll make the old mesomorph again?
They are going to have to get a judge to make the claim that DMAA can be classified as a supplement before they can make the OG again.. At least I believe.

henrybigmuscles

Awards
Recently found a bottle of Oxyelite pro og literally from like 2011 or 2012 and there was 2 pills left. Took that **** and it still had all of its potency. Made me need to have it again. Anyone know a good source for pure 1,3? Like on alibaba or anything?Or a place that still sells oxy elite pro og?

I've seen some websites from europe selling oxyelite pro og. Is that **** legit?

nãomiguel

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Recently found a bottle of Oxyelite pro og literally from like 2011 or 2012 and there was 2 pills left. Took that **** and it still had all of its potency. Made me need to have it again. Anyone know a good source for pure 1,3? Like on alibaba or anything?Or a place that still sells oxy elite pro og?

I've seen some websites from europe selling oxyelite pro og. Is that **** legit?
You want some OG oxyelite pro? I know I've got a bottle of it around here. Pretty sure it's still sealed, though it probably expired in 1191.

henrybigmuscles

Awards
You want some OG oxyelite pro? I know I've got a bottle of it around here. Pretty sure it's still sealed, though it probably expired in 1191.
Honestly I'd take that off your hands haha

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

MA Research sells DMAA

henrybigmuscles

Awards
I was gonna say this. Also, Vicious Labs has DMAA in caps.
Are those legit 1,3 Dmaa? Like the good stuff?

I’ve gotten some supposed 1,3 DMAA from mmg labs and another site and I swear that stuff was not DMAA but marketed as it or it was just bunk or something.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Are those legit 1,3 Dmaa? Like the good stuff?

I’ve gotten some supposed 1,3 DMAA from mmg labs and another site and I swear that stuff was not DMAA but marketed as it or it was just bunk or something.
these are absolutely legit.. there is a review posted today on here infact