The Blacklist- Terms/Conditions

ryanp81

ryanp81

Awards
  • Established
I'm curious to see how users/reps feel about this.

Should a person that was given the opportunity to log a product, and sent two months worth, auction off the second month's worth even though they are only required to log for 1 month.
Either send the unopened product back or use it and take the initiative to continue the log even though you met the end of the agreement. If it's a product that has a protocol of let's say one month on and month off then wait a month and carry on with the log. If there's no desire to continue the product ask whoever gave it to you if you can give it another user to log it and review it as well.

Auctioning or selling product that was given to you isn't cool...that's just my opinion.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
HokiePride failed to provide a review for MassMax XT which they were chosen to log. Once these go up, I will update this post.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
muskate and johnp failed to provide a review for NootropiMax which they were chosen to log. Once these go up, I will update this post.

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
FireTitan and HokiePride failed to provide a review for MassMax XT which they were chosen to log. Once these go up, I will update this post.
You mean this review on the first page, second post of his log?

"Time for my final review guys. First, Id like to thank the crew from Performax Labs for giving me yet another opportunity to rock one of their outstanding products. R1balla and cubsfan815 you guys are absolute rockstars in my book. Second, I want to thank each and every person that subbed and followed along, everyone of you gave me that extra push to want to do better. I thank you for that. Now onto the product. D@MM! MassMass XT is just flat out amazeballs! I attempted to do the exact opposite as it was intended for by running it on a fairly steep calorie deficit and use it to assist in my cut. The first week and a half I struggled with the hunger that the product created...but I trucked through it. By the start of the third week, my strength was definitely starting to show some increases in my compound lifts. I was using Radiate as my PWO, and taking 2 MassMax first thing in the morning and 2 in the evening with my high protein supper, usually consisting of 1lb of beef or chicken and some greens. I went back and looked at my starting picture I could tell a slight difference in my overall appearance by the end of week 3. I do not remember my starting weight, but I believe it was around the 217 mark, and finished at 203lbs. My first workout on MassMax I hit a PR on bench with 345, and on week 6 I hit 385x1. My vascularity increased dramatically, and I had to buy several new clothes by week 5. Unfortunately, due to some personal problems that you guys are now aware of, I had to cut my run off at the 6 week mark.
Overall, I am thoroughly impressed with this product and highly recommend it to anyone looking for a natty product that has been proven to work. Well done Performax Labs!! Without a doubt will be used in my future arsenal. Final picture cant be posted right now for some reason, but Ill get back in here and get it up!!
Last edited by FireTitan; 05-31-2017 at 06:28 PM. Reason: FINAL REVIEW"

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
muskate and johnp failed to provide a review for NootropiMax which they were chosen to log. Once these go up, I will update this post.
Iirc this guy johnp also burnt somebody in the classifieds.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

"Time for my final review guys. First, Id like to thank the crew from Performax Labs for giving me yet another opportunity to rock one of their outstanding products. R1balla and cubsfan815 you guys are absolute rockstars in my book. Second, I want to thank each and every person that subbed and followed along, everyone of you gave me that extra push to want to do better. I thank you for that. Now onto the product. D@MM! MassMass XT is just flat out amazeballs! I attempted to do the exact opposite as it was intended for by running it on a fairly steep calorie deficit and use it to assist in my cut. The first week and a half I struggled with the hunger that the product created...but I trucked through it. By the start of the third week, my strength was definitely starting to show some increases in my compound lifts. I was using Radiate as my PWO, and taking 2 MassMax first thing in the morning and 2 in the evening with my high protein supper, usually consisting of 1lb of beef or chicken and some greens. I went back and looked at my starting picture I could tell a slight difference in my overall appearance by the end of week 3. I do not remember my starting weight, but I believe it was around the 217 mark, and finished at 203lbs. My first workout on MassMax I hit a PR on bench with 345, and on week 6 I hit 385x1. My vascularity increased dramatically, and I had to buy several new clothes by week 5. Unfortunately, due to some personal problems that you guys are now aware of, I had to cut my run off at the 6 week mark.
Overall, I am thoroughly impressed with this product and highly recommend it to anyone looking for a natty product that has been proven to work. Well done Performax Labs!! Without a doubt will be used in my future arsenal. Final picture cant be posted right now for some reason, but Ill get back in here and get it up!!
AntM1564 is aware of that review. He is simply asking for it to be submitted on product review page. Once that is up, his name would be removed.

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
AntM1564 is aware of that review. He is simply asking for it to be submitted on product review page. Once that is up, his name would be removed.
Oh, I see. Did antm1564 message him directly?

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Oh, I see. Did antm1564 message him directly?
There has been communication. FireTitan is a good guy, we just want to make sure the review goes up. It has been long enough. A little tough love lol. They would expect the same respect over at RXS.

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
There has been communication. FireTitan is a good guy, we just want to make sure the review goes up. It has been long enough. A little tough love lol. They would expect the same respect over at RXS.
Who doesn't like a little rough love?! Wait, you said tough love. Never mind.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

It was never SUBMITTED. Just writing it, in his personal thread or even in the review thread, does not count as an official submission. An official submission is when one clicks on the text, Submit A New Review and then they have the RATE the product as well, by the star system. At times, users do not read reviews and look at the stars, which is the OFFICIAL review.

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It was never SUBMITTED. Just writing it, in his personal thread or even in the review thread, does not count as an official submission. An official submission is when one clicks on the text, Submit A New Review and then they have the RATE the product as well, by the star system. At times, users do not read reviews and look at the stars, which is the OFFICIAL review.
Yes, I understand how it all works. I was simply unaware of what you were getting at when you said he didn't post a review because what you really meant was that the review that he posted up in both places wasn't properly submitted in the product review section. I was not trying to be a jerk, I was simply trying to understand what you were going for.

I did a week and a half ago.
Well there you have it then. I saw you had tagged him in a post and was just making sure that wasn't the only way you tried to get his attention (nudez work better! Lol!) since some don't see that they've been tagged.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
wow...you are blacklisting all these people and yet you didn't even look at post #2....if you would have looked at post #2 you would have seen that muskate had been nominated for the blacklist by several reps....

this one is on you!!!

on another note...in post #11 there is the proper form you are to use in order to nominate someone for blacklisting.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
wow...you are blacklisting all these people and yet you didn't even look at post #2....if you would have looked at post #2 you would have seen that muskate had been nominated for the blacklist by several reps....

this one is on you!!!

on another note...in post #11 there is the proper form you are to use in order to nominate someone for blacklisting.
Not so much on us as it was a guess the ingredient promo. That is why I'm aganist those types of promos. If a company does say it is the first person that guesses the ingredient, the company can't really finagle their way around that.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Username: HokiePride
Sponsor: Performax Labs
Product(s): MassMax XT
Offense/failure to deliver: Did not complete log and failed to provide a final review
Contact Attempts/Responses: Several times through PM, posting in his log, and tagging him
Other boards used/Alt usernames: N/A

Username: JohnP
Sponsor: Performax Labs
Product(s): NootrpiMax
Offense/failure to deliver: Did not complete log and failed to provide a final review
Contact Attempts/Responses: Several times through PM, posting in his log, and tagging him
Other boards used/Alt usernames: N/A

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Not so much on us as it was a guess the ingredient promo. That is why I'm aganist those types of promos. If a company does say it is the first person that guesses the ingredient, the company can't really finagle their way around that.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
This is also a guy who applies to every US ONLY Promo yet he lives in Canada

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/pes/292936-peanut-butter-cookie-2.html#post5754030

His Excuse ?? "It is for my friend who recently lost his job"
Then he decided to use a different excuse when I brought it up on facebook as he does the same thing on another forum

So he uses his Fathers address , and claims he is a "DUAL" citizen because he visits the US a few times a year. He has burned a lot of companies with grabbing stuff and sending it to a US addy weather its his friend or his parents house. This is why he can't do reviews because he only visits a few times a year.

Therefore Admin told him since then to not apply to promo's and since then he has not posted on AM. As you can see his post count is ONLY in the company promotion section here and on another board. If you do post on the "Other Board" you should aware the company reps this guy is taking advantage of companies. They need to know about his tactics.

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/pes/292936-peanut-butter-cookie-2.html#post5759549

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
This is also a guy who applies to every US ONLY Promo yet he lives in Canada

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/pes/292936-peanut-butter-cookie-2.html#post5754030

His Excuse ?? "It is for my friend who recently lost his job"
Then he decided to use a different excuse when I brought it up on facebook as he does the same thing on another forum

So he uses his Fathers address , and claims he is a "DUAL" citizen because he visits the US a few times a year. He has burned a lot of companies with grabbing stuff and sending it to a US addy weather its his friend or his parents house. This is why he can't do reviews because he only visits a few times a year.

Therefore Admin told him since then to not apply to promo's and since then he has not posted on AM. As you can see his post count is ONLY in the company promotion section here and on another board. If you do post on the "Other Board" you should aware the company reps this guy is taking advantage of companies. They need to know about his tactics.

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/pes/292936-peanut-butter-cookie-2.html#post5759549
Scammer for sure

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Scammer for sure
You should see his reviews on the other webpage.
10/10 for l-carnitine "Tastes Good"
10/10 for CLA and ZMA "Did as the product described"

He owed Scivation a review for over 3 months after winning a promo, I had one of our head reps have to quote him and say "Will you finish your review" next day it went up with all 10/10's as usual.. Pretty louzy he pulls that tactic in multiple online boards. Applies for every US Only promo, yet he lives in Canada... Sad.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
You should see his reviews on the other webpage.
10/10 for l-carnitine "Tastes Good"
10/10 for CLA and ZMA "Did as the product described"

He owed Scivation a review for over 3 months after winning a promo, I had one of our head reps have to quote him and say "Will you finish your review" next day it went up with all 10/10's as usual.. Pretty louzy he pulls that tactic in multiple online boards. Applies for every US Only promo, yet he lives in Canada... Sad.
definitely the kind of guy this thread was designed to weed out!!!

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Literally most of his reviews on bb.com:

"One of the best tasting [insert product type here] I ever used!"

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I can imagine this Trevor guy talking and looking like a Canadian from South Park.
His dad being a professor has nothing to do with him living in Canada does it?
So explain why he is applying to 7 US Only promo's at once when he lives in Canada, and not the United States.

Hey. I have friends that live in Canada, does that mean I am a dual citizen if I go up and visit them a few times a year? Absolutely not.
He has multiple excuses for giving out a US Address I busted him in the PES Promo and he said "I send packages to my friend who lost his job in the US"
Then When I caught him on FB he brought up his dad and him being a professor in the US as a reason he sends packages to the United States.

It does not make it right that you reside in a different country and apply for promotions that do not apply to your residence. Not to mention did you ever read his reviews??He owed Scivation a review for months after winning back in April. The second I brought it up he was clueless that he had to do a review because he does not keep track of the promotions he applies for.

So his reply 10/10 .. product tastes good.. 8/10 too expensive to buy in canada.. Overall 9/10.. Good product
His recent reviews he got for a stack of dymatize products:
L-Carnitine : Tastes great 10/10
ZMA : Works as suggested 10/10
CLA: Works as suggested 10/10

Literally most of his reviews on bb.com:
"One of the best tasting [insert product type here] I ever used!"
^^^^

the guy clearly doesn't use half the crap he gets, and applies to so many promo's he can't keep track of what he owes reviews for, and in return everything is a 10/10. Just go to his bodyspace and read his reviews. None of them are longer then 1 sentence. Another reason why the reviews on that other webpage are a complete joke and 90% of them are fake.

It is clear the mods over there need to be aware this guy is taking advantage of multiple companies and applying for promotions for where he does not live. Admin has made sure he does not apply for any more promotions on this site. Since Admin said that, he has not posted here.

Recently he owed Performax a review for over 3 months ago, and he randomly popped on yesterday and dropped a review after 3 months of a product that had 30 servings but took him 3 months to complete using. Which according to him, he trains 6x a week. Therefore it should of not taken more then 1 month to complete

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/291329-performax-labs-nootropimax.html#post5778543

his excuse? I have been busy, yet he is too busy applying daily to 5-6-7 promo's on another board. It is clear his true intention with 100% of his posts in the company promo are to take advantage of any company he can. This guy has to go for good.

Sorry for being MIA. I have been really busy with my university work and haven't logged into AM for a while.
I really enjoyed the product. I finished the bottle about 2 weeks ago.
All in all - really good product. I recommend it for anyone looking for a cognitive 'focus enhancing' supplement.
after not logging in for a month after admin told him no more applying for promo's that is all he dropped because he owed the company a review and had no idea. AntM1564 had to PM him on the other board to make sure he finished his review and log.

HokiePride

HokiePride

Awards
  • Established

Obviously, they missed it. Thanks for seeing this lukehayd

HokiePride

HokiePride

Awards
  • Established

HokiePride

HokiePride

Awards
  • Established

Obviously, they R1balla and cubsfan815 missed it. Thanks for seeing this lukehayd People don't don't understand I started a new job May 1. I received a work laptop which blocks websites based on company IT. I carry it 90% of the time. My new employer took some time to learn new job and requirements which I'm beginning to catch up on. It wasn't easy making the transition. I did what I could to ensure I left a review. Instead of researching they jumped the gun and blacklisted me. It's ok. I'll sit out the next six months or so, maybe indefinitely. Thank you for your time.

HokiePride

HokiePride

Awards
  • Established
Goodbye

HokiePride

HokiePride

Awards
  • Established
His dad being a professor has nothing to do with him living in Canada does it?
So explain why he is applying to 7 US Only promo's at once when he lives in Canada, and not the United States.

Hey. I have friends that live in Canada, does that mean I am a dual citizen if I go up and visit them a few times a year? Absolutely not.
He has multiple excuses for giving out a US Address I busted him in the PES Promo and he said "I send packages to my friend who lost his job in the US"
Then When I caught him on FB he brought up his dad and him being a professor in the US as a reason he sends packages to the United States.

It does not make it right that you reside in a different country and apply for promotions that do not apply to your residence. Not to mention did you ever read his reviews??He owed Scivation a review for months after winning back in April. The second I brought it up he was clueless that he had to do a review because he does not keep track of the promotions he applies for.

So his reply 10/10 .. product tastes good.. 8/10 too expensive to buy in canada.. Overall 9/10.. Good product
His recent reviews he got for a stack of dymatize products:
L-Carnitine : Tastes great 10/10
ZMA : Works as suggested 10/10
CLA: Works as suggested 10/10

^^^^

the guy clearly doesn't use half the crap he gets, and applies to so many promo's he can't keep track of what he owes reviews for, and in return everything is a 10/10. Just go to his bodyspace and read his reviews. None of them are longer then 1 sentence. Another reason why the reviews on that other webpage are a complete joke and 90% of them are fake.

It is clear the mods over there need to be aware this guy is taking advantage of multiple companies and applying for promotions for where he does not live. Admin has made sure he does not apply for any more promotions on this site. Since Admin said that, he has not posted here.

Recently he owed Performax a review for over 3 months ago, and he randomly popped on yesterday and dropped a review after 3 months of a product that had 30 servings but took him 3 months to complete using. Which according to him, he trains 6x a week. Therefore it should of not taken more then 1 month to complete

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/291329-performax-labs-nootropimax.html#post5778543

his excuse? I have been busy, yet he is too busy applying daily to 5-6-7 promo's on another board. It is clear his true intention with 100% of his posts in the company promo are to take advantage of any company he can. This guy has to go for good.

after not logging in for a month after admin told him no more applying for promo's that is all he dropped because he owed the company a review and had no idea. AntM1564 had to PM him on the other board to make sure he finished his review and log.
I appreciate the comment. The Solution, you assume greatly and a lot without knowing or understanding what people may be going through when logging. I get that you feel that's what it took. Why don't you tag the other 15 logs I done and completed instead of using just one example. I get it. You have more time on your hands and nothing goes wrong. Thanks for the shame attempt. Have a good one. I'll do you and everyone a favor and stay off your boards.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I appreciate the comment. The Solution, you assume greatly and a lot without knowing or understanding what people may be going through when logging. I get that you feel that's what it took. Why don't you tag the other 15 logs I done and completed instead of using just one example. I get it. You have more time on your hands and nothing goes wrong. Thanks for the shame attempt. Have a good one. I'll do you and everyone a favor and stay off your boards.
What you quoted I was not even talking about you. I was talking about Muskate.
But it is evident you did not read the post and detail associated with it, and automatically thought it was about you.

You don't even live in Canada (which I clearly wrote), so that post has nothing to do with you. Where you got that it was about you is beyond me.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Obviously, they R1balla and cubsfan815 missed it. Thanks for seeing this lukehayd People don't don't understand I started a new job May 1. I received a work laptop which blocks websites based on company IT. I carry it 90% of the time. My new employer took some time to learn new job and requirements which I'm beginning to catch up on. It wasn't easy making the transition. I did what I could to ensure I left a review. Instead of researching they jumped the gun and blacklisted me. It's ok. I'll sit out the next six months or so, maybe indefinitely. Thank you for your time.
We saw the review, however Ant our lead rep had been messaging you to submit an actual final review. Putting a review in your log is great, we just need it in the actual product review page. Companies spend a lot of money and time running promos, all we ask is for a few simple things in return. You know that, you've been around here a long time.

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
We saw the review, however Ant our lead rep had been messaging you to submit an actual final review. Putting a review in your log is great, we just need it in the actual product review page. Companies spend a lot of money and time running promos, all we ask is for a few simple things in return. You know that, you've been around here a long time.
Is that not FireTitans review you guys are referencing and not hookiepride, did hookiepride ever leave a review?

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Is that not FireTitans review you guys are referencing and not hookiepride, did hookiepride ever leave a review?
I see that now. I think even Hokie thought it was his I guess. He is willing to leave his review now.

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I see that now. I think even Hokie thought it was his I guess. He is willing to leave his review now.
Great! Its not like he took the bottle and never did anything with it. He was keeping a pretty detailed log and giving his thoughts on the product throughout so really jut need that final review!

HokiePride

HokiePride

Awards
  • Established
Has this been resolved? All was done accordingly.

IconicForm

IconicForm

Board Sponsor
Awards
KilaCali

It was brought to my attention by one of the applicants for our logging op that he has only been present on the forum to apply for logging ops, after he was chosen. we took a chance and sent him a bottle regardless.

Lol the only recent posts from KilaCali are from him applying for free stuff, he hasn't contributed in any way in months. Congratulations to the other two useful members, though.
Package was delivered 3 weeks ago, he has only posted a couple times since then to tell us that he started taking the product, but he never started a log and has not replied to any message for over 2 weeks.

from 12/28/17
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/company-promotions/299033-iconic-formulations-offering-2.html#post5917463
You guys are all awesome! I love the perspectives, raw uncut No filter with 0 sugar coating to go around and plain all around support
Ill put in one Hell of a log! huge love & respect for this board always! this place was my first forum and still the best in my eyes.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
No surprise KilaCali landed in here, again.

His permanent residence is in the company promotion section. He’s a leech.

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
KilaCali has been blacklisted multiple times. We need to do a better job of informing each other during promos that someone has been flagged. That, or maybe Admin could mark the user?

Admin

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
If its not resolved this week, he will be banned.

Admin

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm sorry to say that I've sent KilaCali a couple more follow up PM's and have not received any replies...I can see that he's been logging in every few days, but hasn't replied or made any posts since 1/14
He's been banned then.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Sad it had to come to this.

HokiePride

HokiePride

Awards
  • Established
What message have I received. None. I sent a review in. In fact you even been messaging me. I don’t know where you get i never submitted a final review. It’s all good. I’ll keep logging what I purchase and feel is important to my goals.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What message have I received. None. I sent a review in. In fact you even been messaging me. I don’t know where you get i never submitted a final review. It’s all good. I’ll keep logging what I purchase and feel is important to my goals.
That message you quoted was from August 2017. We are good and you were removed from blacklist back in 2017.

Keep killing it bro, your transformation is great.!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
That message you quoted was from August 2017. We are good and you were removed from blacklist back in 2017.

Keep killing it bro, your transformation is great.!
glad all is well!!!