The Best Just Got Better - PES Erase Pro

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
**This Thread is for the Discussion of Erase Pro, its use, its formula, and ingredients**​

After more than a years worth of phenomenal feedback on Erase, we have decided to formulate an all new, full spectrum, hardcore product - Erase Pro.

Erase will not be going anywhere...but you will now have the option to take the Erase experience to a whole new level.

Erase Pro utilizes hormone modulation like never before. With the addition of two new very exciting ingredients users will experience effects they never even imagined possible with an OTC product.

As a standalone, Erase Pro simultaneously has both AI and SERM-like properties. It can act both as an aromatase inhibitor and as an estrogen receptor antagonist.

Aromatase inhibition is sought after because by inhibiting the conversion of testosterone to estrogen, T goes up and E goes down.

SERMs are sought after because they block estrogen itself from binding to and activating its receptor. By doing this your body senses a need for more estrogen. Since estrogen comes from testosterone, your body signals for more and more testosterone release. This is why SERMs are used heavily in the underground bodybuilding community.

An ingredient in Erase Pro also has animal data on cortisol reduction. Keep the cortisol spike down. You may choose to take your Erase Pro in the morning, or around your workouts. Times when cortisol is highest...be both anabolic and anti-catabolic!

For users of anabolics, this is the absolute best combination of mechanisms for an over the counter PCT. You can see why, with the combination of both AI and ER inhibition. That is how PCTs are designed.

So what can you expect from Erase Pro over Erase?

Even greater physiological effects. We know because we tested it extensively. We had a number of possible ingredients with possible SERM action, and the one we used clearly stood out to us. We spent the time to find the best extraction and the best dose to combine with the Androsta-3,5-diene-7,17-dione.

We have more experience with the original Erase ingredient than anyone...and there is no doubt Erase Pro's formula took the feel to a new level.

Everyone loves the hardening, drying, lean feeling Erase gives. Expect all that and more from Erase Pro.

PES | Physique Enhancing Science.

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Boerhaavia diffusa (Root) Extract

Anti-Estrogen via direct Estrogen Receptor Binding

B. diffusa showed potent competitive binding for the estrogen receptor in vitro. The result was less estrogen could bind to the receptor. By preventing E from binding to its receptor it cannot give its undesirable effects on the body.

This is the same mechanism SERMs like Nolva use. As a result your body will signal for more testosterone release in order to hope to also increase estrogen. This is why we included an aromatase inhibitor in Erase Pro.

(Sreekumar Sreeja, Sreeharshan Sreeja; An in vitro study on antiproliferative and antiestrogenic effects of Boerhaavia diffusa L. extracts Journal of Ethnopharmacology, Volume 126, Issue 2, 12 November 2009, Pages 221-225)

Cortisol Modulation in the Animal Model

Data shows that in a stress swim test, animals taking BDE (b. diffusa extract) did not see the significant estrogen spike that control groups saw. The BDE group also had 25% longer swimming times.

Cortisol is the hormone released is stressful situations, especially during physical training. This catabolic hormone has the ability to break down muscle. BDE gives Erase Pro a true anti-catabolic mechanism

(Meera Sumanth and S.S. Mustafa, Antistress, Adaptogenic and Immunopotentiating Activity Roots of Boerhaavia Diffusa in Mice, International Journal of Pharmacology 3 (5): 416-420, 2007)

Diuretic Activity

BDE has also shown to have direct diuretic activity. This fits perfectly in the goal of Erase Pro. Lean...Dry...Hard.

(Gaitonde, B.B., Kulkarni, H.J., and Nabar,S.D. Diuretic activity of punarnava (Boerhaavia diffusa). Bulletins of the Haffkine Institute (Bombay,India) 1974; 2:24)

Alpha-2 Adrenergic Antagonist

You may be familiar with this mechanism if you have real about Alpha-T2, as it is the target pathway in Alpha-T2. Alpha-2 adrenoceptors are receptors in the stomach, love handles, and chest that when turned on are working to STORE fat in those areas. By inhibiting this enzyme you can turn the mechanism off. This is the key pathway to targeted fat loss, most especially belly fat.

(Shigetoshi Kadota et al. Constituents of the Roots of Boerhaavia diffusa L. I. Examination of Sterols and Structures of New Rotenoids, Boerhavinones A and B; Chem Pharm Bull 37(12) 3214-3220 (1989) Vol. 37 No. 12)

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Euonymus alatus (Root) Extract

This ingredient caters to those who will be using Erase Pro on cycle and/or PCT. It works under a mechanism known as in-situ inhibition of estrogen. This mechanism is on the forefront of research for developing a way to target estrogen reduction selectively in breast cancer patients.

Those who cycle know that some people are super prone to gyno and seem almost gyno-invincible. The cause of this is some people have more aromatase enzymes in their mammary cells than others.

This ingredient and its mechanism may hold the key to making those who are extremely prone to on-cycle or PCT gyno much less susceptible.

(Lee TK, Kim DI, Han JY, Kim CH. Inhibitory effects of Scutellaria barbata D. Don. and Euonymus alatus Sieb. on aromatase activity of human leiomyomal cells. Immunopharmacol Immunotoxicol. 2004 Aug;26(3):315-27.)

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Androsta-3,5-diene-7,17-dione

You guys all already know and love this compound so much...the majority of you have used it. We have given this ingredient at the favorite dose after a years worth of feedback - 75mg per capsule.

Once daily dosing is all you need. In fact, if you find Erase Pro is too strong for you then you can even go to once every other day dosing.

This amazing ingredient is a real, synthetic, irreversible aromatase inhibitor. The data shows a Ki value even better than exemestane, and way better than formestane.

Erase, and this ingredient, are both so popular because of one reason...it works...and works extremely well. 1 capsule of Erase Pro is all you need...how's that for potent?

Each of these ingredients are beasts of their own. We have tested the ingredients singularly and in concert with one another. The result is a truly special and cutting edge hardcore formula.

For serious users only...no matter your goals. It is the ultimate hardening, drying, lean formula you will come across. Use it on bulk, cut, or recomp. You will feel the difference.

(Numazawa M, Mutsumi A, Tachibana M, Hoshi K; Synthesis of androst-5-en-7-ones and androsta-3,5-dien-7-ones and their related 7-deoxy analogs as conformational and catalytic probes for the active site of aromatase; J Med Chem. 1994 Jul 8;37(14):2198-2)

Cordeen

Awards
  • Established
Effects on libido? Just sounds that this will be pretty strong and those really estrogen sensitive, should be cautious no?

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Effects on libido? Just sounds that this will be pretty strong and those really estrogen sensitive, should be cautious no?
I noticed a pretty significant libido boost during testing of these compounds, but your mileage may vary.

sarguy

Awards
  • Established
I just ordered!

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If you are very sensitive to AIs and estrogen reduction, use 1 Erase Pro every other day

GuyverX

GuyverX

Awards
  • Established
Looking forward to running Erase Pro.
And it it is really great for a once a day dosing protocol.

Jasonlb7

Awards
Im currently taking 4 erase a day. Would it make any difference if I took the new erase pro in the am and 1 cap of the original pm?

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Im currently taking 4 erase a day. Would it make any difference if I took the new erase pro in the am and 1 cap of the original pm?
That would be fine - I'll be doing something similar re stacking Erase Pro and Erase.

~Rosie~

DiEsEL g33k

DiEsEL g33k

Awards
I can't wait to try Pro, I am ordering some on Friday!!!!

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
ICJLM

ICJLM

Awards
  • Established
Sub'd for the great info that will soon be forthcoming.

whoisbambam

Awards
I am not sure why you all are advertising for a product that does not seem available. I just ordered two bottles from G.N.C, using a 15% discount for signing up for their newsletter, and some sale promotion for buying two items, and they cancelled my order. So much for the discount. I can not find the product anywhere else, not even from PE SCience Dot Com. I have forwarded my cancellation order to Admin At PE Science dot com, but i am sure i will hear nothing back but a soft story. I dont feel a company should be advertising a product that can not be purchased without cancellation. Order # 8045462358

whoisbambam

Awards
Well, PE Science replied unbelievably fast, indicating that G N C has stock, which was the reason g n c cancelled the order according to the email they sent, so perhaps PE Science will get it rectified since G N C is the only place i can purchase the stuff with.

I will like to highly recommend PE science's other product I have tried: alpha T2

I ordered some of their 'shift' and found a source for alpha-yohimbine as to fine-tune the dosage a bit, altho apparently one can stack it with oxyelite pro

having said this, i think something is wrong with me..........

I dont seem to have any effect with the classic ECA stack--it is like candy, zero effect on HR, BP, etc. I feel nothing.

The same is true for alpha T2, but since it works in a different method (i even used these two together, no effect), it may boost my metabolism.

My history is that I lost exactly 60lbs from August 25th to December 15th (237 to 177), but then hit a wall (no stimulants of any kind, just vlcd and resistance training)

Presently I am at 173lbs--it has taken me nearly 30 days to lose 4 freakin' pounds--and at 177 i started the ECA stack equivalent three times a day.

I am presently averaging about 1200calories a day (i tried 700/day for a week and nearly died, so i had to 'make up' some calories)

I have some good musculature, but I am trapped with subcutaneous fat that is dropping from my stretched skin--ECA does not seem to affect it, and thus my research into yohimbine hcl which eventually led me to rauwolscine which eventually led me to alpha T2

Since stopping the ECA a few days ago, my appetite has soared and i am having great difficulty, but what i find more discouraging is that i dont seem to 'feel anything' (and no objective HR or BP changes either) with these 'supplements': no sweating, no appetite suppression, no HR changes, no dry mouth, nothing.

I had tried the treadmill for 7days straight, 32minutes at HR 140, along with that 700calorie thing (which seemed to almost kill me), and I believe I lost muscle and no fat.

This is what lead me to Erase Pro--I am confident I lost at least 2lbs of muscle last week.

:(

The other 2lbs since december is fat.

advice welcome.

I need something that will boost my metabolism, and now suppress my appetite (i am getting exhausted dieting so heavily for 5 months, and I think my body is rebelling very hard against this last 7 lbs of fat i need to lose), and prevent losing the muscle i have gained--it is nice to be able to have cut muscle that i can move at command, and I am sure woman will find this appealing--I want to lose weight but i dont want to lose this muscle i have gained.

i want to lose this damned sq fat.

considering dmso and yohimbine hcl

or dmso and rauwolscine

I am not sure why you all are advertising for a product that does not seem available. I just ordered two bottles from G.N.C, using a 15% discount for signing up for their newsletter, and some sale promotion for buying two items, and they cancelled my order. So much for the discount. I can not find the product anywhere else, not even from PE SCience Dot Com. I have forwarded my cancellation order to Admin At PE Science dot com, but i am sure i will hear nothing back but a soft story. I dont feel a company should be advertising a product that can not be purchased without cancellation. Order # 8045462358

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
We must not discuss other retailers on this forum which is exclusive to Nutraplanet so please be careful mentioning other shops as your posts may get deleted.

If you are concerned with our customer service or any part of the purchasing process please email [email protected] who will take care of you efficiently. Our customer service is second to none so I don't know why you thought you would receive "nothing back but a soft story"? :)

Regarding your physique, it helps if you provide body fat percentages and photos rather than "7lb of fat" as the process changes depending on how lean you are already.

whoisbambam

Awards
bdcc,

Yes, I was greatly mistaken in regard to PE Science, that is.

I have NEVER in my entire life seen such responsiveness from a company before (I am 43yrs old).

NTM the fact that PE Science has at least 2 of the best products I have ever researched and come across (alpha t2, shift)

I have not yet had an opportunity to 'try' erase pro, but they do seem to be spot on with this product too, countering the negative effect of estrogens--there has been plenty of research on testosterone boosters--some have clinically been shown to increase testosterone levels, sometimes by 50% to I think the most i read about was 200%--problem is, it did not result in positive benefits--no increase in strength, musculature, etc.

With this PE Science product, this may not be the case--I am very grateful to them for producing the beforementioned two products, which I have used, and now this erase pro.

I guess I should have been more objective and stuck specifically with g n c, eh?

It is not MY fault that reseller ratings dot com has them at .01/10 out of 10reviews over the last 6months. Why dont u go there and see--they did the SAME thing--ppl used coupons, and, guess what? orders cancelled.

I am objective in this complaint, but I should have been more specific.

My order was cancelled, and PE Science has confirmed via email to me that the product IS in stock at G N C.

PE Science gets 10/10 and I will be finding places to rate PE Science and leaving feedback--if PE Science wants to send me sites that i can leave feedback, and shall do so. I am most impressed with them.

I believe I have made it clear about who i really meant to complain about--I was not aware the PE Science had stocked the item with them--I am very sorry.

it aint just reseller ratings either. how about my3cents, how about pissed consumer

Now, the good news is that google shopping DOES have good seller ratings on them.

So maybe things are changing. But I dont like coincidences.

It will be a good day when we have more choices--that is what the USA is built upon. Altho I have visited N. Ireland, I am not sure what system they are built upon, but our forefathers are, uh........of similar stock, albeit less imperialistic in the day.

Would be nice to have choices for erase pro, as I would have ordered it already.

But under the impression that stock was low, which is what the email g n c said was the case, it seemed logical to me, since i assumed they were being forthcoming, that the original source, pe science, was the culprit.

my logic was flawed with assumptions.

I hope this stands for a large enough apology.

I feel PE Science is stellar when it comes to products and customer service.

Just looking for options.

:)

as for my body fat--looking in the mirror, it simply is too much. Like I said, lost 60+ lbs in months, skin is loose, and I can see and pinch the flab around my abdomen.

my biceps, arse, legs, chest, back, are all rock hard (except for a tiny area beneath the tricep and a tiny area around the nipple and a tiny area anterior to the armpit--I used to be rather muscular, so this is probably some residual issue related to that)

the fact of the matter is that it IS primarily subcutaneous fat. In college, at 19, I was 165lbs, won the college weight lifting contest (enrollment 20k, open competition). It is reasonable that for my body type, 165 or thereabouts is my ideal weight.

At 173lb or so, I feel most of the visceral fat is gone--i am not aware of any device that is readily available that is going to distinguish between visceral, subcutaneous, brown, etc--I think my eyes do a fine job determining that it is quite a bit of SQ fat i am looking at.

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Wow. PES making the customer happy lol.

I got three bottles of erase pro in store waiting for me in Hawaii. Make way for three nice pct runs... Haha!!

sarguy

Awards
  • Established
Was there a definitive recommendation for time of day dosing? I hear some people take it in the AM, when cortisol is normally supposed to be high. Then again, I recall that ideally, our evening cortisol should be low, and given our lifestyles, our evening cortisol is usually elevated beyond normal. So should I take it in the AM to stifle cortisol secretion then, or in the evening to try and return cortisol to normal physiologic levels?

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Was there a definitive recommendation for time of day dosing? I hear some people take it in the AM, when cortisol is normally supposed to be high. Then again, I recall that ideally, our evening cortisol should be low, and given our lifestyles, our evening cortisol is usually elevated beyond normal. So should I take it in the AM to stifle cortisol secretion then, or in the evening to try and return cortisol to normal physiologic levels?
I would say, dose it first thing when you wake up (whether it is in the morning or not - given some peoples' sleeping patterns). That said, it really depends on the individual - do what is best for YOU.

~Rosie~

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Whatever works best for you lifestyle. The key is consistency. If you're going to go with breakfast dosing stick with breakfast dosing

a.c.614

a.c.614

Awards
.. i was just wondering if it's okay to stack Erase Pro with Diesel Test Pro-Cycle ? On the Erase Pro & Anabeta stack right now and everything is running nicely ; i'm up 5lbs .. i just like the aggression i get from DTP .

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
.. i was just wondering if it's okay to stack Erase Pro with Diesel Test Pro-Cycle ? On the Erase Pro & Anabeta stack right now and everything is running nicely ; i'm up 5lbs .. i just like the aggression i get from DTP .
You can stack them, yes.

~Rosie~

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks for the feedback. You sure can stack them

ingenierito25

Awards
Hi there!

When will your products will be able in iHerb? I assure you that most spanish fitness enthusiasts will be VERY GLAD if they could purchase there because they have a very good shipping cost and they do some kind of weird staff and your order always come from Germany (so no customs).

Regards

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hi there!

When will your products will be able in iHerb? I assure you that most spanish fitness enthusiasts will be VERY GLAD if they could purchase there because they have a very good shipping cost and they do some kind of weird staff and your order always come from Germany (so no customs).

Regards
You are not allowed to ask about other retailers on these forums. If you have a question for the company, please contact PES directly - [email protected]. Thanks.

~Rosie~

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
**This Thread is for the Discussion of Erase Pro, its use, its formula, and ingredients**

After more than a years worth of phenomenal feedback on Erase, we have decided to formulate an all new, full spectrum, hardcore product - Erase Pro.

Erase will not be going anywhere...but you will now have the option to take the Erase experience to a whole new level.

Erase Pro utilizes hormone modulation like never before. With the addition of two new very exciting ingredients users will experience effects they never even imagined possible with an OTC product.

As a standalone, Erase Pro simultaneously has both AI and SERM-like properties. It can act both as an aromatase inhibitor and as an estrogen receptor antagonist.

Aromatase inhibition is sought after because by inhibiting the conversion of testosterone to estrogen, T goes up and E goes down.

SERMs are sought after because they block estrogen itself from binding to and activating its receptor. By doing this your body senses a need for more estrogen. Since estrogen comes from testosterone, your body signals for more and more testosterone release. This is why SERMs are used heavily in the underground bodybuilding community.

An ingredient in Erase Pro also has animal data on cortisol reduction. Keep the cortisol spike down. You may choose to take your Erase Pro in the morning, or around your workouts. Times when cortisol is highest...be both anabolic and anti-catabolic!

For users of anabolics, this is the absolute best combination of mechanisms for an over the counter PCT. You can see why, with the combination of both AI and ER inhibition. That is how PCTs are designed.

So what can you expect from Erase Pro over Erase?

Even greater physiological effects. We know because we tested it extensively. We had a number of possible ingredients with possible SERM action, and the one we used clearly stood out to us. We spent the time to find the best extraction and the best dose to combine with the Androsta-3,5-diene-7,17-dione.

We have more experience with the original Erase ingredient than anyone...and there is no doubt Erase Pro's formula took the feel to a new level.

Everyone loves the hardening, drying, lean feeling Erase gives. Expect all that and more from Erase Pro.

PES | Physique Enhancing Science.
Can't wait to throw this in my PCT.

whoisbambam

Awards
Got you covered!
Yes, you did.

Thank you.

PEScience is the best--I highly recommend doing business with them. I can not say enough........best customer service I have experienced un the supplement industry.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
PEScience is the best--I highly recommend doing business with them. I can not say enough........best customer service I have experienced un the supplement industry.
The PES team is pretty awesome for sure :) It's not just about the quality of products, but the quality of EVERYthing!

~Rosie~

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yes, you did.

Thank you.

Thank you. :)

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yes, you did.

Thank you.

We appreciate it greatly. Our goal is to make our customers happy!

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thoughts on erase/erase pro stacked with AI sports stoked?

How about used for 4 weeks after an erase run to bridge?

The resveratrol has me worried of too much suppression ON erase, and prolonged suppression AFTER erase... Logical or no?

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

The resveratrol has me worried of too much suppression ON erase, and prolonged suppression AFTER erase... Logical or no?
Id probably pick something that elevates testosterone through mechanisms outside of estrogen suppression to stack with Erase, like DAA.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

You don't need to stack the products together, but you can. Or you can use for 4 weeks and then bridge. Suppression is not likely after only four weeks - Josh can give more detail on this.

~Rosie~

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You don't need to stack the products together, but you can. Or you can use for 4 weeks and then bridge. Suppression is not likely after only four weeks - Josh can give more detail on this.

~Rosie~
Right so :

8 weeks erase/anabeta
4 weeks stoked
8 weeks erase/anabeta

For example.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Right so :

8 weeks erase/anabeta
4 weeks stoked
8 weeks erase/anabeta

For example.
Maybe take a little time off (~2 weeks) after using Stoked before going back to Erase/AnaBeta - guys kind of want to have SOME break, even if it's as little as 2-4 weeks after 8-12 weeks of using natural Testosterone boosters. In the end though, it's your choice.

~Rosie~

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Maybe take a little time off (~2 weeks) after using Stoked before going back to Erase/AnaBeta - guys kind of want to have SOME break, even if it's as little as 2-4 weeks after 8-12 weeks of using natural Testosterone boosters. In the end though, it's your choice.

~Rosie~
Ughh I've been doing it so long since like 17 with literally no breaks.... Except when I was hospitalized for anorexia... I'm so worried there's lots of issues hormonally.. I'm getting blood next weekfrom and endo, but I'm still on fat burners and just coming off erase, going right into daa/fodogia so labs will be skewed?...

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ughh I've been doing it so long since like 17 with literally no breaks.... Except when I was hospitalized for anorexia... I'm so worried there's lots of issues hormonally.. I'm getting blood next weekfrom and endo, but I'm still on fat burners and just coming off erase, going right into daa/fodogia so labs will be skewed?...
Not going to sugarcoat it, but you've not been doing your body any favours then, since you were 17. Being anorexic has not helped, and you should definitely not have been using anything during then, and there's NO need for you to be using fat burners. There may be hormonal issues, but you can correct them if there are - it just might take time. Seriously, how about just getting your nutrition and training going without issues, using only the basic staple supplements and see how that goes. You don't need to be using everything under the sun, or chronically, to get and see results. This all might sound harsh, but it's only considering your overall wellbeing.

~Rosie~

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Not going to sugarcoat it, but you've not been doing your body any favours then, since you were 17. Being anorexic has not helped, and you should definitely not have been using anything during then, and there's NO need for you to be using fat burners. There may be hormonal issues, but you can correct them if there are - it just might take time. Seriously, how about just getting your nutrition and training going without issues, using only the basic staple supplements and see how that goes. You don't need to be using everything under the sun, or chronically, to get and see results. This all might sound harsh, but it's only considering your overall wellbeing.

~Rosie~
No you're absolutely correct. Won't get into it anymore bc thus isn't appropriate thread. But I do have to and am making changes

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I was hoping for some reviews on this by now
Have you searched? We have had many people on here already who say it feels stronger than Erase.