booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
What about doing a non-traditional approach to dosing for those who suffer from extreme inflammation and a longer cycle. so instead of 50 days straight dosing, maybe do it once every 3rd day? has this been performed by anybody?
Ara has to be at a certain saturation level to truly be effective. I don't know if you'd be able to get there with that sparse of dosing.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What about doing a non-traditional approach to dosing for those who suffer from extreme inflammation and a longer cycle. so instead of 50 days straight dosing, maybe do it once every 3rd day? has this been performed by anybody?
You're not dosing ArA for 50 straight days as it is, at least you shouldn't be.

Also, if suffering from extreme inflammation, ArA should be avoided altogether.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Once every 3 days?
Wouldn't bother wasting the bottle personally
+ inflammation issues

Buy something else IMO, if you already have the ARA, try trading it

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Once every 3 days?
Wouldn't bother wasting the bottle personally
+ inflammation issues

Buy something else IMO, if you already have the ARA, try trading it
Or give it to me :).

On that 2 gram 6x a week dosing

beef27

beef27

Awards
i have joint problems and extreme inflammation, but still would like to get the benefits of ARA albeit over longer time if it were possible

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i have joint problems and extreme inflammation, but still would like to get the benefits of ARA albeit over longer time if it were possible

In all honesty, wouldn't risk it fella.

Other products to choose from.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Or give it to me :).

On that 2 gram 6x a week dosing
Nice!
With ABE or will that be added in down the road?

I only tried 2g a few times, I end up going 1.5 usually

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Pec.Major

Awards
  • Established
In the plans to order vaskular and xgels which I would stack with ABE and Epro+. Vaskular gives me 250mg ARA and xgels 250mg per cap. I was thinking on dosing xgels at 4 caps which would give me 1250mg ARA for 25 workouts with the vaskular included. Would 25 workouts be enough for Ara benefits?

I would also use Tr1umph.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
In the plans to order vaskular and xgels which I would stack with ABE and Epro+. Vaskular gives me 250mg ARA and xgels 250mg per cap. I was thinking on dosing xgels at 4 caps which would give me 1250mg ARA for 25 workouts with the vaskular included. Would 25 workouts be enough for Ara benefits?

I would go the full 50. 25 will just be getting you into the good days

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote

If you workout 5x per week, that's 5 weeks. You'd start getting the benefits by that point and have a decent week or two of awesome results, but the Ara will really shine beyond that as well.

I might suggest taking 3 caps from Xgels and get in a solid 30+ days (an extra week is always nice).

Pec.Major

Awards
  • Established
I would go the full 50. 25 will just be getting you into the good days
I start with 25 workout days and see how I respond on it. Will get more if it works out well.

If you workout 5x per week, that's 5 weeks. You'd start getting the benefits by that point and have a decent week or two of awesome results, but the Ara will really shine beyond that as well.

I might suggest taking 3 caps from Xgels and get in a solid 30+ days (an extra week is always nice).
I follow a strength program where the 2 first weeks are 5days and then it is 2 weeks 4 days a week followed with 1 week at 3 days. Then optional, maxing on week 6. :)

I might do that. I have some joint pain and have some flexatril with cissus coming my way. just dose it 5-6+ hours apart from the ARA dose and it should be good?

Gainstron

Awards
Im running Alphamax XT for 8 weeks. Atm on week 3... Considering adding X-gels 4 week in.. But not sure if its a good idea, got confirmed myofascial pain syndrome that im getting treated and a right rhomboid muscle pain. What ya think fellas? Can i run X-gels?

Joe12

Joe12

Awards
I would stay away, there are many other options besides xgels. Everyone reacts differently, but with an existing problem, I wouldn't roll the dice. I happen to be one of people that was sore as a mowofw from xgels... but, keep in mind, I am VERY active, and do more then just lift.

You could stack XT with follidron2.0 (my current stack), AnaBeta Elite, or other laxo/epicat products such as Olympic labs, or anafuse.

Gainstron

Awards
I would stay away, there are many other options besides xgels. Everyone reacts differently, but with an existing problem, I wouldn't roll the dice. I happen to be one of people that was sore as a mowofw from xgels... but, keep in mind, I am VERY active, and do more then just lift.

You could stack XT with follidron2.0 (my current stack), AnaBeta Elite, or other laxo/epicat products such as Olympic labs, or anafuse.
Im currently cutting, what would be a good fit for that purpose of your suggested options? :)

Joe12

Joe12

Awards
Im currently cutting, what would be a good fit for that purpose of your suggested options? :)
Ahhh, that's a hours of a different color. The list I provided leans toward bulk/recomp, although I think follidron2.0 would do well. I would look at some of the PES products like Alphamaine, or Erase Pro+. A lot of people stack AnaBeta Elite with Erase Pro+.

Personally, I would go with Olympus Labs Ignight3. Today is the last day of their sale, 50% off per bottle! Ive never seen it that low.

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-deals/280658-olympus-labs-us.html

Gainstron

Awards
Ahhh, that's a hours of a different color. The list I provided leans toward bulk/recomp, although I think follidron2.0 would do well. I would look at some of the PES products like Alphamaine, or Erase Pro+. A lot of people stack AnaBeta Elite with Erase Pro+.

Personally, I would go with Olympus Labs Ignight3. Today is the last day of their sale, 50% off per bottle! Ive never seen it that low.
Gonna run Norco + shift in 3 weeks after my stim break so already onboard meant more like natural anabolics, follidron2.0 seems interesting, whats that?

Joe12

Joe12

Awards
Gonna run Norco + shift in 3 weeks after my stim break so already onboard meant more like natural anabolics, follidron2.0 seems interesting, whats that?
I have been on follidron2.0 (and XT) for about a week or so, and already lost some fat, and am more vascular. Check it out here
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/black-lion-research/279849-follidrone-2-0-a-25.html#post5348169
If you were interested in more, I would recommend creating a new post, don't want to derail the XGel forum..

Pec.Major

Awards
  • Established
Im running Alphamax XT for 8 weeks. Atm on week 3... Considering adding X-gels 4 week in.. But not sure if its a good idea, got confirmed myofascial pain syndrome that im getting treated and a right rhomboid muscle pain. What ya think fellas? Can i run X-gels?
I have ITBS and my right biceps tendon is irritated, and I have some minor aches everywhere. It´s common I guess when training hard and at the limit of your body capacity. And some times stupid decisions. What I want to say is I will still try Ara. :D

I will though use Flexatril and cissus for my aches, but dosed 6-8hours apart from the Ara.

Pec.Major

Awards
  • Established
Dosed 5caps x-gels with ABE pre workout and Ergonine with Vaskular. that Vaskular don´t smell so good. tasted fine though with E9.
1.5g Ara total.

If I understand correctly you should take your Ara preferably on a empty stomach and no carbs in the pre workout shake but carbs intra workout works fine?

Soy lecithin pre workout works fine as a emulsifier for the Ara?

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Dosed 5caps x-gels with ABE pre workout and Ergonine with Vaskular. that Vaskular don´t smell so good. tasted fine though with E9.
1.5g Ara total.

If I understand correctly you should take your Ara preferably on a empty stomach and no carbs in the pre workout shake but carbs intra workout works fine?

Soy lecithin pre workout works fine as a emulsifier for the Ara?
yes to fasted, fine with intra carbs, and yes to soy lecithin granules.

jazztastic

Awards
I have IBS and keep it in check with the right Probiotics, diet & supplements. (Lesson learned...never run out of a proper probiotic)
Bought another bottle of X-gels not long ago to try another crack at it. Anyone else have experience with this?

Pec.Major

Awards
  • Established
yes to fasted, fine with intra carbs, and yes to soy lecithin granules.
Thanks! Currently out of soy lecithin. Fine to take Ara without a emulsifier for a few workouts? I get some Tr1umph next week.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Thanks! Currently out of soy lecithin. Fine to take Ara without a emulsifier for a few workouts? I get some Tr1umph next week.
It's fine, still use a carnitine salt if you have one

If you have glycerol around it works too, HydroMax at least helps a little

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Must be a hell of a lift!

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Perfectly fine.

Running 2 grams ArA pre-workout without any type of emulsifier.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Or baby (81mg) aspirin.

mmorso

mmorso

Awards
  • Established
I'm a lil late on this... So Q6 at the start of the thread "what stacks well with ArA," what is meant by "(examples exclude carnitine and GMS)?" Are you saying that products like ABE or Alphamax include ingredients that will act as emulsifiers? So I can stack ArA with Alphamax and exclude LCLT & GMS? I'm sure this has been clarified in the 122 page thread. Thanks

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
I'm a lil late on this... So Q6 at the start of the thread "what stacks well with ArA," what is meant by "(examples exclude carnitine and GMS)?" Are you saying that products like ABE or Alphamax include ingredients that will act as emulsifiers? So I can stack ArA with Alphamax and exclude LCLT & GMS? I'm sure this has been clarified in the 122 page thread. Thanks
Some products contain them for sure

Any product that has a high SL dose, glycerol, or either LCLT or ALCAR as my preferences.

You can always easily add more of the above in bulk to anything as well

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
You're confusing synergies and emulsifiers...

Emulsifiers would be soy lecithin, gms, lclt etc

Synergies would be forskolin, Abe, alphamax, etc.

For "perfect" stack you would have one of each no one or the other.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You're confusing synergies and emulsifiers...

Emulsifiers would be soy lecithin, gms, lclt etc

Synergies would be forskolin, Abe, alphamax, etc.

For "perfect" stack you would have one of each no one or the other.
LCLT isn't an emulsifier for ArA.

It is used to inhibit platelet aggregation, along with baby aspirin, if one decided to use that over a Carnitine salt.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
CAN YOU TAKE ARA WITH NA-RALA AT THE SAME TIME ?
You could but you're losing ARA effectiveness.

NaRALA is about the strongest antioxidant/anti-inflammatory around

avega17

Awards
  • Established
You could but you're losing ARA effectiveness.

NaRALA is about the strongest antioxidant/anti-inflammatory around
Dam, I've been dosing 300mg Na-R-ALA every morning and 1.5g ArA every afternoon for about 30 workout days.

ahawk01

ahawk01

Banned
Awards
Going to give Ara another run. I have two bottles of hemodraulix need to get either xgels or
Xfactor. I think my last run I pushed too hard and working hard at work then training 6 days a week. It took a toll. I won't make that mistake again

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Going to give Ara another run. I have two bottles of hemodraulix need to get either xgels or
Xfactor. I think my last run I pushed too hard and working hard at work then training 6 days a week. It took a toll. I won't make that mistake again

SHould be a great stack. Not sure how much ArA hemodraulix has in it but probably equivalent to 1 gel cap of X gels a dose. So you could take a dose of hemodraulix+5 x gels and be all good.

Did you run an an emulsifier or carnitine salt/baby aspirin with your last ArA cycle?

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Anyone else getting nausea from ArA? My wife can't tolerate more than 2 gels at a time or it ruins her workout. Any suggestions?

paul56778

paul56778

Awards
  • Established
Anyone else getting nausea from ArA? My wife can't tolerate more than 2 gels at a time or it ruins her workout. Any suggestions?
Never had nausea with use, are soft-gels OK, e.g. has the oil gone rancid.

I also took mine with glycerol and l carnatine pre workout and went upto 1.5 grams 6 gels with no problems, next time if i decide to use it i will stack with Tr1umph and take 2 grams pwo, and eat at a caloric surplus rather than deficit which is what i did last time.

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Never had nausea with use, are soft-gels OK, e.g. has the oil gone rancid.

I also took mine with glycerol and l carnatine pre workout and went upto 1.5 grams 6 gels with no problems, next time if i decide to use it i will stack with Tr1umph and take 2 grams pwo, and eat at a caloric surplus rather than deficit which is what i did last time.
As far as I know they're ok, got them in a trade from a guy with good reviews and they were still sealed.

banjobounce

banjobounce

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
okay, I have sifted through the thread and was wondering if it would be counterproductive to use multiple forms of carnitine with ara. My current situation is this: My preworkout has plcar and alcar in it, whereas Iforce compete has lclt and fumarate in it. I would probably be dosing both pre with the ara and 16 g of soy lecithin. What do you guys think?

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
As far as I know they're ok, got them in a trade from a guy with good reviews and they were still sealed.
hta all fine and good but what are the dates? sealed but left in the sun for two years would still be rancid ha

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
okay, I have sifted through the thread and was wondering if it would be counterproductive to use multiple forms of carnitine with ara. My current situation is this: My preworkout has plcar and alcar in it, whereas Iforce compete has lclt and fumarate in it. I would probably be dosing both pre with the ara and 16 g of soy lecithin. What do you guys think?
Should be fine. I don't think theres such a thing as "too much" in this regard.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Common side effect of ArA. One reason why many stop dosing.