The APEX "suggestion box"

Beau

Beau

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I wish there was a way to make TD HCG, but I know that it isn't possible.

Marne40

Marne40

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
I admittedly don’t know squat about chemistry, but I recall BPC 157 having too high of a molecular weight to work as a TD.

Cheeky Monkey

Cheeky Monkey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
The molecular weights are too high
Aw shucks. Say how about localized transdermal NO similar to what LG had years ago. Basically, you apply the topical to your bicep and just the bicep gets pumped when worked out. I remember a guy putting a transdermal NO on his johnson and apparently it worked haha!

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I think Acacetin would make for an interesting product
I remember reading about this stuff a while back. Supposed to have actions like anti-inflammatory, anti cancer, good for the heart and blood sugar, there's more I can't remember them all. But it sounds like a very benificial "supplement" I don't know it's legal status or if it even pans out to work as good as it sounds tho.

Just did a quick Google search half way through typing this and apparently it's a mild anti estrogen as well. Anyone know if this stuff lives up to it's claims?

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I remember reading about this stuff a while back. Supposed to have actions like anti-inflammatory, anti cancer, good for the heart and blood sugar, there's more I can't remember them all. But it sounds like a very benificial "supplement" I don't know it's legal status or if it even pans out to work as good as it sounds tho.

Just did a quick Google search half way through typing this and apparently it's a mild anti estrogen as well. Anyone know if this stuff lives up to it's claims?
Yes, the anti estrogen effects are what intrigue me the most. I first used it in Myokem Alphadex - when Myokem was big. That was an amazing product, but I don’t know what changed when they came back as it’s not the product it once was. However, I also used SD Pharmaceuticals Acacetin 99 around that same time and that had similar effects to the OG Alphadex.

OL had it as an ingredient in their TD version of Dermacrine (I forget what they called that), and supposedly it does have poor oral bioavailability. I would definitely love to discover what a well dosed TD Acacetin product could offer!

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Yes, the anti estrogen effects are what intrigue me the most. I first used it in Myokem Alphadex - when Myokem was big. That was an amazing product, but I don’t know what changed when they came back as it’s not the product it once was. However, I also used SD Pharmaceuticals Acacetin 99 around that same time and that had similar effects to the OG Alphadex.

OL had it as an ingredient in their TD version of Dermacrine (I forget what they called that), and supposedly it does have poor oral bioavailability. I would definitely love to discover what a well dosed TD Acacetin product could offer!
Well the molecular weight is 245 or something like that so that works, I don't know what the lipophilicity is like with that stuff tho. As far as I know those are the only 2 important parts to see if something works as a td. Stuff definitely looks interesting. I think combining that with some stuff that effects estrogen metabolism like dim and calcium d glucarate might be a nice combination for otc estrogen management.

I don't think we're talking about anything comparable to nolvadex or a pharma AI, but still it looks like a effective combination

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Late to the party and probably already said but…

something for….

LIBIDO AND BIG BALLS
put some stanogen on yer bawlz. you will get horny as hell and your nutz will double in size..

just not in a good way ~ 🙃:p

Dblock

Awards
  • First Up Vote
It does raise libido, it would be great to have Stano in oil though as it is a ton to slather on transdermally for effective doses

liftamania

Awards
Ever considered a transdermal berberine product? The bioavailability increase could make it much better than Metformin and alleviate annoying GI issues

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Ever considered a transdermal berberine product? The bioavailability increase could make it much better than Metformin and alleviate annoying GI issues
I tried. My attempts to formulate a carrier are as yet unsuccessful. That being said, I have been playing with a more concentrated version of Epichaos which seems to drop my blood sugar pretty well.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
This looks cool ....

megadeth

megadeth

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Can you do intranasals? Triacetyl Adenosine

Darkhorse192

Darkhorse192

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I've got one...do another BOGO for the rest of us that lost out lol. I am half kidding, but I did have 2 AET-50's in my cart when the sale was active and it was showing the BOGO deal but when I tried to checkout on the shopify page (or whatever platform it is) it kept reverting back to original prices. Couldn't figure it out so I said eff it : (

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I've got one...do another BOGO for the rest of us that lost out lol. I am half kidding, but I did have 2 AET-50's in my cart when the sale was active and it was showing the BOGO deal but when I tried to checkout on the shopify page (or whatever platform it is) it kept reverting back to original prices. Couldn't figure it out so I said eff it : (
Perhaps you tried to finalize your purchase after 11:59pm Eastern time?

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Im hoping the Nos father will bring a divinil product out eventually.

JKVol

JKVol

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
True story:
When that song was getting a Lot of radio play, my older sister said she was driving around with 2 of her little kids in the back, singing along to the radio....
And she suddenly realized what she was singing.

:oops:
88’ or 89’?