Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
A little washed out from the lighting.
Back into gaining mode up a few pounds the first week due to added calories (500 daily). Looking to put on some size and see where I sit before deciding on the WV Mid-Atlantic in November (Same show I did last year)

^^^ My worst pose by far due to my midsection
Welters or middles?

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Suck down = Come in flat, lose muscle, and string out.
Not worth it
been there done that. Will NEVER do it again. Come in full, and even if your the lower end of LHW
I was 206 this morning. I think even dialed in I'd be in the high 180's but who knows. Only been in supplement regimen for 4 weeks now with no real "fat burners" added in.

Here's from this morning. 14 weeks from wheeling and 12 weeks from central states

IMG_0650.jpg
IMG_0649.jpg
IMG_0648.jpg
IMG_0647.jpg
IMG_0646.jpg
IMG_0645.jpg

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Learned my lesson last year at the WV.. tried to suck into a LW... body just can't get that low anymore and it fought me back hard the last 2 weeks on basically nothing and scale would not budge .... then after weigh ins trying to fill out in 8 hours was impossible even with slamming food every 90 minutes and going over 8,000+ Kcals on show day I was still not looking my best. Lost a ton of definition and lines in my body.

Rather see you come in full and hard then diet away the hard work and string out ... don't show up to make a donation.. show up your best

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Learned my lesson last year at the WV.. tried to suck into a LW... body just can't get that low anymore and it fought me back hard the last 2 weeks on basically nothing and scale would not budge .... then after weigh ins trying to fill out in 8 hours was impossible even with slamming food every 90 minutes and going over 8,000+ Kcals on show day I was still not looking my best. Lost a ton of definition and lines in my body.

Rather see you come in full and hard then diet away the hard work and string out ... don't show up to make a donation.. show up your best
Very true. Given last prep VS this prep. I lost 13lbs over 21 weeks natty. I'm now MUCH leaner starting point and enhanced. Even given the same math (211-13=198lbs).

Just wanna be as lean and full as possible

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Very true. Given last prep VS this prep. I lost 13lbs over 21 weeks natty. I'm now MUCH leaner starting point and enhanced. Even given the same math (211-13=198lbs).

Just wanna be as lean and full as possible
Assuming you will be in good condition to be at that weight to compete with the LHW's. I rather see you come in at 185 and shredded , instead of not being your best and have some weight to lose. Just my 2 cents.
Its not cheap (Almost $800-1000) to compete in a show... Take your time, don't cut your strings, and if you come in at the bottom of a weightclass and may be outsized **** it. At least you did not try to diet to another weight class and cut yourself short and lose your definition and symmetry

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Assuming you will be in good condition to be at that weight to compete with the LHW's. I rather see you come in at 185 and shredded , instead of not being your best and have some weight to lose. Just my 2 cents.
Its not cheap (Almost $800-1000) to compete in a show... Take your time, don't cut your strings, and if you come in at the bottom of a weightclass and may be outsized **** it. At least you did not try to diet to another weight class and cut yourself short and lose your definition and symmetry
Bro, 198 is a pipe dream. I full except to be mid-180's.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Bro, 198 is a pipe dream. I full except to be mid-180's.
I would say 188ish given 14 weeks or so,
If i were you I would be ready 2 weeks out, run a test peak week, and then adjust it for your final peak.
Use a glucometer upon waking and after each meal and vary your sources and see what you respond best to and keeps your BG levels down..My 2 cents.

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I would say 188ish given 14 weeks or so,
If i were you I would be ready 2 weeks out, run a test peak week, and then adjust it for your final peak.
Use a glucometer upon waking and after each meal and vary your sources and see what you respond best to and keeps your BG levels down..My 2 cents.
That was the idea of doing the Michigan show. It's 2 weeks before wheeling and wheeling is a pretty good sized regional show.

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
They had over 100+ competitors last year compared to the year before. it is growing very fast.
Jack my gym owner and his Assistant manager Tony should both be judging that show.
2 years ago I think there were 12 HW, 18 LHW and 20 MW in the open. Andy does a great job with the sho

Michael_scarn

Michael_scarn

Awards
I posted on here a few months ago. I really just wanted to show my progress. I would also really appreciate some input on my physique because I want to enter my first show in the next year

IMG_20170801_121154.jpg
IMG_20170801_121129.jpg
IMG_20170730_010336.jpg

Wimsicle

Wimsicle

Awards
  • Established
Bump for feedback
Looking good man. Personally, I've been at your spot and size. I say you should spend a solid amount of time trying to grow. Bump the calories and keep training hard!

Im currently doing the same :)

Michael_scarn

Michael_scarn

Awards
Looking good man. Personally, I've been at your spot and size. I say you should spend a solid amount of time trying to grow. Bump the calories and keep training hard!

Im currently doing the same :)
Thanks man. I guess it's time to do a real bulk. I've just been trying to avoid it because of the fat gain.

Thanks for the insight brother!

Wimsicle

Wimsicle

Awards
  • Established
Thanks man. I guess it's time to do a real bulk. I've just been trying to avoid it because of the fat gain.

Thanks for the insight brother!
Heard that, but summers almost over. By the time fat starts getting put on you'll be in sweatshirt weather

WAF

WAF

Awards
To be perfectly honest, you just need more time lifting under your belt to develop a decent base. Are these all recent? probably should really address your gyno.
This......just needs time to fill out. Great start and you've brogress a long way bud. Same as you i need to fill out and surprisingly i haven't been able to gain much weight lately but shape and thickness has improved ill try to post a pic soon.

As for the gyno im in the same boat. It's not bad but it is there and it will get more prominant the leaner you get. More of less if you plan on competing id get it looked at. I know a guy who should have won his class but judges placed him bottom because of gyno.

jtmass

jtmass

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Finishing up my cut in a few weeks. Just trying to reset insulin sensitivity before building back up.

not the best lighting in the last picture..
Nice set of wheels man. Dang!! I am an admirer. No homo

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
This......just needs time to fill out. Great start and you've brogress a long way bud. Same as you i need to fill out and surprisingly i haven't been able to gain much weight lately but shape and thickness has improved ill try to post a pic soon.

As for the gyno im in the same boat. It's not bad but it is there and it will get more prominant the leaner you get. More of less if you plan on competing id get it looked at. I know a guy who should have won his class but judges placed him bottom because of gyno.
Well, I'm just over 8 weeks out now, so a little late to focus solely on building more size. That'll have to wait till after the shows.
We're on track to have the gyno reduced just about as much as possible at this point.

WAF

WAF

Awards
Well, I'm just over 8 weeks out now, so a little late to focus solely on building more size. That'll have to wait till after the shows.
We're on track to have the gyno reduced just about as much as possible at this point.
Yah just mentioning it for after your comp.

Sound good.

Janet64

Janet64

Awards
Still not planning competition...

10.jpg

0205.jpg

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
8 weeks between 212-215lbs
IMG_5367.jpg

IMG_5368.jpg
IMG_5369.jpg
IMG_5370.jpg
IMG_5372.jpg
IMG_5351.jpg

Janet64

Janet64

Awards
Very nice Bam Bam... How old are You?

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards

Loganm90

Awards
Ppl tell me im pretty good size all the time but then i look at some of yall & think differently lol still got some work todo..
2017-11-08-14-23-09.jpg

Been lifting again for 4months now guessing i need to work on dropping a little BF isolating chest more and more deifinition altogether any critique is welcome im trying to get on you guys level

MistrJay

MistrJay

Awards
  • Established
A little transformation action here.
5 Year Difference

Heavier in the right by 20 pounds (150 vs 170)
How big are your arms on the right? They look at least 18 or 19inch arms?

MistrJay

MistrJay

Awards
  • Established
MistrJay

MistrJay

Awards
  • Established
booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
18+??? Haha man, you really need to buy a tape measure ;)

Arnold’s arms were that big... pros are that big... I’d bet there’s less than 10 guys even registered on AM with arms at 19+ that aren’t just fat ;)

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar

Arnold’s arms were that big... pros are that big... I’d bet there’s less than 10 guys even registered on AM with arms at 19+ that aren’t just fat ;)
Wait so my 20" arms aren't impressive at 35% bodyfat?

MistrJay

MistrJay

Awards
  • Established

I was told I’m not allowed to have tools until I get my certification first haha.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I was told I’m not allowed to have tools until I get my certification first haha.
Hahaha even an apprentice needs to learn how to use the tools!

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Do you know how big a ripped 19in arm looks! He said he's 170lbs. It would look like a leg hanging off his shoulder lol.

Derek Wilson

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Really, the idea is superb and I appreciate that!!!