Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I'm going to make a serious attempt to get in my best shape ever. This will be my log of my training, diet, and my cycle.

For those of you that don't know me I'm turning 35 in less then a month, I just came off a cruise and actually haven't injected anything in the past 2 weeks or so. No pct, I'm just letting everything clear out before I turn up the heat.

Just came back from a 2 week vacation, no training, just walking miles and miles a day and eating whatever I wanted.

I'm down about 15lbs from biggest weight since I started training again about a year ago. I stopped working out serious for almost 4 years because I broke my ankles and hurt my shoulder and was obviously off everything at that time. At my biggest muscular weight was 215ish at 5'9 with abs about 5 years back, this past year I got back to 213 but not as good condition, not fat but no 6 pack. After my vacation and downtime from the gym I'm left at 199.1lbs

Next week I will go on 300mg of test.
About 2 weeks later I will add 20mg of sd and 375mg of eq, after 3 to 4 weeks I will drop the sd and bump test to 600 and eq to 500 for 12 more weeks, possiblity I may increase the eq twords the end. After that I will stop the long ester test and eq and start test p, tren a, and mast p @ 225mg each per week divided up into small daily injections.

This is at least my game plan, it does not have to be set in stone. I have a wide variety of stuff available to me.

For the sake of driving you all nuts reading all this il stop here. Tomorrow I will fill you in on my diet and training split.

This is a journal for me but any1 interested please tag along

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Another option for the cycle is replace the eq with primo and do 12 weeks at 500mg. Just always worried that the primo will be under dosed or masteron in a bttl that says primo.

Anywho, my training is as follows

4 days on, 1 day off, 4 days on, 1 day off. Hitting every muscle 2x over the course of 10 days.

Shoulders and traps
Biceps and triceps
Legs abs Farmer's walks
Chest and back
Rest
Shoulders
Heavy squats and calves
Chest and triceps
Back and biceps
Rest.

Going to try a John meadows tip and pre pump the target muscle on some days, will also use rest pause and drop sets occasionally. If I need more rest days I will adjust but I normally don't.

I also will be boxing 4 days a week. heavy bag, jumping rope and mitt work and drills, sparring. That will be my cardio.

Obviously there will be less boxing stuff while I'm on superdrol but with the addition of cardarine I might be able to push it, otherwise I will take it easy and step up the pace ofter the sd.

Diet is going to be start at around 2500,
800cal from protein
1200cal from carbs
The rest from fat.

This most likely will not be enough calories for me, it's just where I'm starting at. I also use eaa's intra workout.

Creatine, co Q-10, garlic, tumeric, vd3, and a baby aspirin daily.

Aditional support supp while on the superdrol.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I like the sound of this!
Then stick around. Nothing exciting will happen for another week or 2, I'm open to ideas. Right now I'm getting everything organized. I have blood work that's supposed to be getting done in the end of March that I'm trying to move up closer

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I'll be following. I see a lot of people run eq.. I need to research that one..

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I'll be following. I see a lot of people run eq.. I need to research that one..
It's treated me well years ago so hopefully it's still does. I'm still debating between eq and primo but I'm a little nervous about spending $330 for 12 weeks of primo that could end up being severely underdosed or masteron instead

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
$330 for primo?? Wow! Yeah, definitely not something you want to have messed up.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Another option for the cycle is replace the eq with primo and do 12 weeks at 500mg. Just always worried that the primo will be under dosed or masteron in a bttl that says primo.

Anywho, my training is as follows

4 days on, 1 day off, 4 days on, 1 day off. Hitting every muscle 2x over the course of 10 days.

Shoulders and traps
Biceps and triceps
Legs abs Farmer's walks
Chest and back
Rest
Shoulders
Heavy squats and calves
Chest and triceps
Back and biceps
Rest.

Going to try a John meadows tip and pre pump the target muscle on some days, will also use rest pause and drop sets occasionally. If I need more rest days I will adjust but I normally don't.

I also will be boxing 4 days a week. heavy bag, jumping rope and mitt work and drills, sparring. That will be my cardio.

Obviously there will be less boxing stuff while I'm on superdrol but with the addition of cardarine I might be able to push it, otherwise I will take it easy and step up the pace ofter the sd.

Diet is going to be start at around 2500,
800cal from protein
1200cal from carbs
The rest from fat.

This most likely will not be enough calories for me, it's just where I'm starting at. I also use eaa's intra workout.

Creatine, co Q-10, garlic, tumeric, vd3, and a baby aspirin daily.

Aditional support supp while on the superdrol.
TUDCA?

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Probably just nac. If you have seen any of my previous stuff, running cycles in the past with tudca and without tudca made no difference on my bloodwork, I've only had my liver enzymes go outside the normal range 1 time ever on cycle so I'm not worried about liver values in the slightest, depending on the extra cycle support product I pick up it could be in there anyway

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
How do you guys feel about plant based protein powder, it's the combination of pea protein isolate brown rice protein concentrate and hemp seed protein. I grabbed some on sale, just made a smoothie with that chia seeds, dates and frozen berries, it was delicious and worked out to 49gm protein, 100gm carbs and 13gm of fat. Plus it's loaded with vitamins. I'm thinking about....

Wake up, take my pre workout, sip on eaa's and creatine during my weight training and then having that shake post workout.

Then 2 more meals with the same macros but those will come from chicken breasts and potatoes or lentil pasta.

Then my last meal of the day will have 50gm protein, low carb and higher fat.

That will give me 200 to 250gm of protein depending on if you count the protein from the carb sources. 300gm carbs and about 80gm fat. This would be my starting point.

I would probably add a scoop of whey and eat a banana on the day's I do a boxing work out.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Il be heading back to the gym tomorrow, first day training in 2 weeks so I had some overdue time off and I'm feeling pretty fresh other then some tiredness in my lower back, over all I feel about 90% as opposed to maybe 50% 2 weeks ago. Going to start logging workouts and start test Sunday at 150mg 2x a week while I get the rest of the cycle ironed out

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Hnggg in. You ever going to experiment with the injectable lgd again ? You made serious changes off that

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Hnggg in. You ever going to experiment with the injectable lgd again ? You made serious changes off that
It was very cosmetic effects, it gave nice roundness. Idk how much actual muscle, I didn't use it long enough but there's a good possibility I might pick more up for a later date.

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
It was very cosmetic effects, it gave nice roundness. Idk how much actual muscle, I didn't use it long enough but there's a good possibility I might pick more up for a later date.
Nice well I’m in for this transformation

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Il be heading back to the gym tomorrow, first day training in 2 weeks so I had some overdue time off and I'm feeling pretty fresh other then some tiredness in my lower back, over all I feel about 90% as opposed to maybe 50% 2 weeks ago. Going to start logging workouts and start test Sunday at 150mg 2x a week while I get the rest of the cycle ironed out
What will you train ?

Btw certain plant based proteins are really bad for digestion. Depends on brand for me

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
What will you train ?

Btw certain plant based proteins are really bad for digestion. Depends on brand for me
Tomorrow is shoulders and traps

Some rotator cuff stuff, barbell overhead press, upright rows with dumbbells side and rear delt stuff with dumbells. Il fill in the blanks tomorrow.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Okay so I'm officially making day today 1.
Wake up and took a scoop of c4 ripped, got a couple samples from my buddy so I'm going to use these up for the next two weeks or so.

Eaa and creatine mixed with 24oz water intra workout

Shoulders and traps.
Couple sets of just hanging from a bar to loosen up my shoulder area followed by some 20 rep rotator cuff exercises
Im only going to list working sets, there's always warm up sets before these. I'll probably only do one heavy exercise each workout where I'm chasing the numbers every week other than that I'm going to really be focusing on targeting muscles feeling them work.

Back supported shoulder press-205x5,5,5

Wide db upright rows- 3 sets of 15

idk if I'm calling this correctly but (Rear delt row)-3 sets of 15,15,14

Seated side db raise- 3 sets of 15

Front db raise- 3 sets of 15

Db shrugs 2x15

Machine shoulder press 3x10

After that I had the shake I mentioned yesterday,

Next meal was 5oz chicken breast and a small salad.

Meal 3 is coming up. 5oz chicken breast and 100 gm carbs from potatoes

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Strength is down a little from a month ago but I expected that.

I really want to focus on getting stronger in the higher rep ranges and build my work capacity and feel the muscles working.

I will most likely have 1 heavy exercise for my ego every workout still but other then that, 10-20 is the rep range

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I also got bad shoulder acne over the past 2 weeks. I always have a little but nothing like this, test is low and estrogen is probably a little high so it's hormonal acne. I picked up a bunch of otc stuff but if anyone has experience with hormonal acne feel free to give me some tips

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
So I did baked potatoes for the 100 gm of carbs, it was damn hard to eat that much potatoes without smothering them in butter. Next time I will do the potatoes cut into fries, air fried and with ketchup to make a total of 100gm carbs. Will be way easier to eat

SkRaw85

SkRaw85

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
In! I’m also turning 35, 2 months away. Then I get a whole new forum to post in :)

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
In! I’m also turning 35, 2 months away. Then I get a whole new forum to post in :)
Lol. Glad you found me! This is a ongoing journal/log book. But my cycle will be in here as soon as I get everything I need. Stay tuned

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I also got bad shoulder acne over the past 2 weeks. I always have a little but nothing like this, test is low and estrogen is probably a little high so it's hormonal acne. I picked up a bunch of otc stuff but if anyone has experience with hormonal acne feel free to give me some tips
Nizoral and isopropyl alcohol

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
What's the active ingredient in nizoral, the stuff I just picked up is a benzyl alcohol scrub, a salicylic acid astringent and a salicylic acid lotion
ketoconazole 1% . 2% is more effective but not OTC

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Last meal, 8oz burger with Munster cheese and 100gm of carbs from air fried potatoes and a potato roll, some pickles and lettace.

Was pretty hungry all day. The meals were not exactly to the t what I had in my plan but macros match up. Hopefully this last meal won't have me starving in a few hours. Hitting the gym early tomorrow to do arms

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Last meal, 8oz burger with Munster cheese and 100gm of carbs from air fried potatoes and a potato roll, some pickles and lettace.

Was pretty hungry all day. The meals were not exactly to the t what I had in my plan but macros match up. Hopefully this last meal won't have me starving in a few hours. Hitting the gym early tomorrow to do arms
in the words of arnie-stay hungry, lol.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
in the words of arnie-stay hungry, lol.
I'm always hungry, I'm lucky I don't weigh 400lbs. Between a fairly good metabolism, labor intensive job and the workout stuff I get away with murder, I regularly wake up at 3am and eat a row of Oreos or 3 packs of zebra cake and 24 oz milk . when I actually do diet to loose weight and stick to the plan the weight just dissapears. I removed all the garbage food from the house yesterday so I won't do that. If I need a middle of the night meal I bought low calorie wraps, cucumbers, iceberg lettuce, and spicy mustard, and low fat hummus. I figure a 250 calories veggie wrap and Crystal light is a little better then 15 Oreos and 3 cups of milk 🤷

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I'm always hungry, I'm lucky I don't weigh 400lbs. Between a fairly good metabolism, labor intensive job and the workout stuff I get away with murder, I regularly wake up at 3am and eat a row of Oreos or 3 packs of zebra cake and 24 oz milk . when I actually do diet to loose weight and stick to the plan the weight just dissapears. I removed all the garbage food from the house yesterday so I won't do that. If I need a middle of the night meal I bought low calorie wraps, cucumbers, iceberg lettuce, and spicy mustard, and low fat hummus. I figure a 250 calories veggie wrap and Crystal light is a little better then 15 Oreos and 3 cups of milk 🤷
stick with it and you should see stellar results...good luck!!

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Note to self, all my protein sources are being weighed cooked not raw, and you need to drink more water.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
So I just got a hold of my guy, got 20ml eq 300
100x10mg superdrol
50x20mg nolva on the way, should take about a week to arive.

Plus I got about 30ml of test e 300 at 12ml of mast e 250 and 12 12.5mg exemestane left in my stash.

No ai's were in stock that's why I grabbed the nolva. Might do 20mg EOD till I get more exemestane. I ran cycles years ago where I would take 10mg nolva a day once my test got over 500

So looking like this for the cycle
1. Test 300
2-4 test 300, eq 300, sd 20
5-8 test 450 eq 450.

At this point I will decide if I need more, if things are still moving forward I will keep the doses there. But I'm assuming il go to test 450 eq 600 or 600 each.

15 weeks total.

Switch to test ace or prop and maybe tren ace that will last 4 weeks while the eq clears out. Then I will cruise on 150 test 125 mast through the summer.

What y'all think. If I'm feeling froggy I might throw sd back in for the last 3 weeks of short esters. There would be 12 weeks off orals in-between. The cycle is 19 weeks long in total.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
If I decide not to use tren the last 4 weeks then there will be no short esters at all, just drop eq and lower test to cruise dose

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
2-27-2020

Dear diary, there's a boy I like at school but he doesn't even know I exist.... J/k lol. Or am I?

Today I overslept and woke up sore from yesterday's workout, like sore in a good way. I rarely ever get sore. so I'm off to the gym later then planned, biceps triceps.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Working sets

Hammer curl 45's x 8,8
Close grip bench 245 x 8,7
Ez curl 2 sets of 15
Ez press down 2 sets of 15
Seated machine curl 3 sets of 20
Over head triceps ext 3 sets of 20

I'm pumped up nice, got some business to attend to before I go home so I'm drinking a protein shake and will make up the calories through out the day

SkRaw85

SkRaw85

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
So I just got a hold of my guy, got 20ml eq 300
100x10mg superdrol
50x20mg nolva on the way, should take about a week to arive.

Plus I got about 30ml of test e 300 at 12ml of mast e 250 and 12 12.5mg exemestane left in my stash.

No ai's were in stock that's why I grabbed the nolva. Might do 20mg EOD till I get more exemestane. I ran cycles years ago where I would take 10mg nolva a day once my test got over 500

So looking like this for the cycle
1. Test 300
2-4 test 300, eq 300, sd 20
5-8 test 450 eq 450.

At this point I will decide if I need more, if things are still moving forward I will keep the doses there. But I'm assuming il go to test 450 eq 600 or 600 each.

15 weeks total.

Switch to test ace or prop and maybe tren ace that will last 4 weeks while the eq clears out. Then I will cruise on 150 test 125 mast through the summer.

What y'all think. If I'm feeling froggy I might throw sd back in for the last 3 weeks of short esters. There would be 12 weeks off orals in-between. The cycle is 19 weeks long in total.
I’m all for the SD kickstart method. Can’t really comment on a finisher with it as well though as I have no experience. Does SD make you feel like dog shat after 4-5 weeks at 20mg?

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I’m all for the SD kickstart method. Can’t really comment on a finisher with it as well though as I have no experience. Does SD make you feel like dog shat after 4-5 weeks at 20mg?
I'm only using it for 3 weeks in the beginning, weeks 2-4. I did 6 weeks at 10mg years ago and it was fine, did 20 -30 for 30 days and was ok. I'm also like 7+ years older now so idk. I play a lot of stuff by how it's going.

SkRaw85

SkRaw85

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'm only using it for 3 weeks in the beginning, weeks 2-4. I did 6 weeks at 10mg years ago and it was fine, did 20 -30 for 30 days and was ok. I'm also like 7+ years older now so idk. I play a lot of stuff by how it's going.
I hear that. Gotta get it in while we can! I do intend to be 60+ and still throwing deadlifts around though. Goals.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I hear that. Gotta get it in while we can! I do intend to be 60+ and still throwing deadlifts around though. Goals.
Deadlifts are my favorite and I can't do them for a while, I keep reinjuring my lower back and im not risking it on cycle. About 6 months ago I was pulling mid to high 400s with no belt, now for some reason every time I get over 325 I get hurt. I'm focusing mainly on size with secondary attention to bench and squat max. Hoping to hit 375 on bench and 450 on squat at@ 198 lbs in a meet this summer and 400/500 by the end of the year. I'm about 99% sure I can reach the summer goal. Gotta keep over all body weight at like 218 max. I can drop 20lbs in 3 day to make weight. Done it from 198-178 for boxing and wrestling several times in the past

SkRaw85

SkRaw85

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Deadlifts are my favorite and I can't do them for a while, I keep reinjuring my lower back and im not risking it on cycle. About 6 months ago I was pulling mid to high 400s with no belt, now for some reason every time I get over 325 I get hurt. I'm focusing mainly on size with secondary attention to bench and squat max. Hoping to hit 375 on bench and 450 on squat at@ 198 lbs in a meet this summer and 400/500 by the end of the year. I'm about 99% sure I can reach the summer goal. Gotta keep over all body weight at like 218 max. I can drop 20lbs in 3 day to make weight. Done it from 198-178 for boxing and wrestling several times in the past
Very doable! I haven’t done a real cut since high school, I’ve been entertaining the idea though lately as the state bench record at 198 lbs is 403. Got my gears turning. But right now, just gonna slap on some weight and get a lil juicy.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Very doable! I haven’t done a real cut since high school, I’ve been entertaining the idea though lately as the state bench record at 198 lbs is 403. Got my gears turning. But right now, just gonna slap on some weight and get a lil juicy.
That's exactly why I'm shooting for those numbers, state record in CT is 393 or 397 at 198lbs

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
After all these years off I did 320 my first time free weight bench with a pause. Did 340 around Christmas. And I haven't really been focusing on it

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
me too...got me a new knee and at 61 I can squat and do deads again-granted far less poundage than in my 40's.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Tomorrow is going to be simple for legs, 10 sets of 3-5 rep squats, Farmer's walks and some cycling to finish it off. I don't want to dive back into legs too hard. 5 days later when I hit them again I will do a more traditional leg workout

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
me too...got me a new knee and at 61 I can squat and do deads again-granted far less poundage than in my 40's.
Damn grandpa, 61 and still at it. I can't get my dad to do ****, he goes for a walk 2x a week for a hour and that's it. He hasn't touched a weight in 20+ years

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
He's also got 2 knee replacement's and had his thumb joints repaired but that was in the past 3 years. He just called it quits in his 40's on working out. Somehow he's visual in good shape for 67 but I can see his arms legs and shoulders getting smaller every year

Rebuild

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
How do you guys feel about plant based protein powder, it's the combination of pea protein isolate brown rice protein concentrate and hemp seed protein. I grabbed some on sale, just made a smoothie with that chia seeds, dates and frozen berries, it was delicious and worked out to 49gm protein, 100gm carbs and 13gm of fat. Plus it's loaded with vitamins. I'm thinking about....

Wake up, take my pre workout, sip on eaa's and creatine during my weight training and then having that shake post workout.

Then 2 more meals with the same macros but those will come from chicken breasts and potatoes or lentil pasta.

Then my last meal of the day will have 50gm protein, low carb and higher fat.

That will give me 200 to 250gm of protein depending on if you count the protein from the carb sources. 300gm carbs and about 80gm fat. This would be my starting point.

I would probably add a scoop of whey and eat a banana on the day's I do a boxing work out.
I pound pea pea protein powder, 3-4 scoops a day. It is severely underrated, and does not cause all the gut issues that dairy protein powder does. A friend of mine got to 260 lbs decently lean on just TRT and 2 ius GH, with pea protein as his only powdered protein source. Obviously he also has great genetics, but don't buy into all the "incomplete protein" BS when it comes to plant based powders. They are very effective.

Also in for this log!