ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
And my goodies arrived ahead of schedule. I'm noticing my 2 bttls of eq are not identical, one is slightly darker thicker oil?
Wouldn't worry about that. Be more variables in UGL. You know that of course :)

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
So just for the heck of it I took the 20 mg cap last night and I have a stuffy nose today lol
After a week, the sides are significantly reduced in me.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Bodyweight has leveled off I believe, been 202/203 the past few days so starting bodyweight

Did back and biceps with some tweeks from a buddy who knows a lot more then I do from a training aspect, probably know more about gear then I do too. But he's got me doing more warm up sets to pump more blood and kinda pre fatigue me before my working sets. So instead of doing 4x15 on pulldowns, I got 5x8 with the same weight and it was much harder. By the time I got to biceps I was having a hard time doing 40lb ez curls.gonna stick with it for a while

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Ok I'm back, that was delicious by the way, threw some horseradish mustard on the ham and a little strawberry jam on the toast.

So we been talking over my plan and we changed some minor things. Took first dose of superdrol today and added 30 gm simple carbs to my intra workout drink. Second eq pin tomorrow. I'm gonna do 150 test 150 eq every 3 days and 10mg sd 2x day for three weeks and then make adjustments. He thinks I should be eating more simple carbs spread throughout the day while on sd to maximize size weight and keep me hungry. Any thoughts on that?

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I do find it kinda hard to get fat on sd in the past so I'm thinking it's fine. Although I'm a little fatter then normal right now to begin with. Not terrible but not lean. Il put some pics up tomorrow or Sunday, off to work.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Forgot to list I had a shake and banana a hour before the gym,

Next meal was supposed to be a meat sauce I made with steak and ground beef over pasta but I left the pasta at home. Grabbed some white rice from a Chinese takeout and having the meat sauce over a cup of white rice

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Next meal is supposed to be a salad with grilled chicken and a piece of fruit but I got called in to bartend tonight so I'm doing 2 scoops plant protein, 2 tbsp chia seeds and a cup of frozen berries. Dinner is going to have to be whatever I can get them to make me at work. Probably Cajun shrimp and pasta or a chicken parm and pasta

SkRaw85

SkRaw85

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
That SD will put those carbs to use! Seems a guy can’t get enough of em really.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
That SD will put those carbs to use! Seems a guy can’t get enough of em really.
I really going to try forcing down as much carbs as possible for the next few weeks but in a carb cycling fashion in relation to what bodypart/parts are trained the following day. 300-400gm before shoulders or arm day. 600+ before leg day, 400-500 before chest or back , 100 or less if the next day is a rest day.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
May actually shoot a little higher. I want to constantly keep glycogen stores topped off without spilling over. Those are numbers I would do without sd, so maybe a extra 100 per day on top of that this week and reevaluate in 7 days. I'm already at 350 carbs today with 1 meal left. Might add a dessert

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
In

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Had a really busy day and couldn't make the gym, had a shake for breakfast with whey, fairlife milk and a banana. Couple coffees with cream. 2 cups lentil pasta with 8oz steak for lunch. That pork loin with potatoes for dinner and I gotta squeeze in another meal before bed. Tomorrow is shoulders in the morning, and heavy bag/cardio at night.

Some things to note. Im only 4 days in and my shoulder acne is getting worse. I'm going to try to wash the areas multiple times a day. As long as it does not spread all over my face I'm fine with it, but it's annoying. It shows in a tank top a little too much for my liking. Using benzyl alcohol and salicylic acid seem to help get rid of the existing ones but don't stop new ones from piping up.

Weight was 205 this morning.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Did cardio only this morning for 30 min and going to hit shoulders and some heavy bag tonight. 206.1 after cardio. Not doing anything special and gaining a pound a day lol. This will probably keep happening for the next 5-10 more days as superdrol does this to me. Then I gotta try to make it stick

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Did cardio only this morning for 30 min and going to hit shoulders and some heavy bag tonight. 206.1 after cardio. Not doing anything special and gaining a pound a day lol. This will probably keep happening for the next 5-10 more days as superdrol does this to me. Then I gotta try to make it stick
Never come off Superdrol; problem solved.
#buyabiggercoffin

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Never come off Superdrol; problem solved.
#buyabiggercoffin
I was wondering, if I did 2 weeks on sd, came off for 2 weeks then hopped back on for 2 weeks if that weight gain would start all over. I can definitely handle the sides as I don't really get any. But I don't think it would really do anything the second time around that close.

Shoulders, after a bunch of warm up sets got 5 reps on shoulder press in the smith machine with what looks like 225, then dropset to 185 drop to 135 drop to 95

Side db raise 20s x20 25s x 15,12
Upright row variation I do for 4 sets of 20
Front db raise 30s x10,10
Hammer strength shoulder press 4x15

Hit the heavy bag for 2 2min rounds and called it quits.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I'm really liking how I feel working all these pre pump type warm up sets. My numbers are not as high but I feel like I'm doing a lot more for muscle growth. I've been getting doms for 2-3 days post workout and I rarely ever get doms

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
2 weeks on/ 2 off for orals like Anadrol and Dbol are definitely something some folks try. The biggest downside here IMHO is your lipids just stay lousy the entire time; they never get to recover inbetween significantly before HDL gets ranked again.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
2 weeks on/ 2 off for orals like Anadrol and Dbol are definitely something some folks try. The biggest downside here IMHO is your lipids just stay lousy the entire time; they never get to recover inbetween significantly before HDL gets ranked again.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Been taking gw 10mg at night before bed, hoping that keeps lipids looking decent, I'm not set on 2 on 2 off either, it was just me thinking out loud.

Bw this morning, fasted and after taking a . 207.1

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
After two weeks, increase SD dose by 10mg, if weight does not seem to budge at end of second week.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
After two weeks, increase SD dose by 10mg, if weight does not seem to budge at end of second week.
That's kinda where I'm at, ride 20mg till weight gain stops, bump to 30.

On a side note, elbows are dry and stiff, not something I was expecting. Never happened before. I'm wondering if it's non related. Just making a note of it.

Going to take some measurements and a few pics tonight.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
That's kinda where I'm at, ride 20mg till weight gain stops, bump to 30.

On a side note, elbows are dry and stiff, not something I was expecting. Never happened before. I'm wondering if it's non related. Just making a note of it.

Going to take some measurements and a few pics tonight.
What brand of SD is it? Could it be a different designer steroid?

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
What brand of SD is it? Could it be a different designer steroid?
No brand, it's capped from raws. Definitely doing everything sd has always done for me. I don't think the elbows are related. And the stuff that gives me sore joints don't pack on weight like this. When I get stuff joints from winny, it's all over. This is just the elbows and mainly the left elbow. Worse when I wake up and it goes away through the day

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
No brand, it's capped from raws. Definitely doing everything sd has always done for me. I don't think the elbows are related. And the stuff that gives me sore joints don't pack on weight like this. When I get stuff joints from winny, it's all over. This is just the elbows and mainly the left elbow. Worse when I wake up and it goes away through the day
Gotcha. You have abrupt significant strength gains?

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Gotcha. You have abrupt significant strength gains?
Hit a set of 15 on the hammer strength shoulder press with a weight I normally get for 12 and that was after doing shoulder press, side lateral raise, upright rows and front db raises. So although I'm not doing any heavy low rep stuff, safe to say strength is up.

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
I'm really liking how I feel working all these pre pump type warm up sets. My numbers are not as high but I feel like I'm doing a lot more for muscle growth. I've been getting doms for 2-3 days post workout and I rarely ever get doms
What is the pre pump warm ups Meadows recommends? Just a quick summary if you could. I'm going to look up the video in a bit

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
What is the pre pump warm ups Meadows recommends? Just a quick summary if you could. I'm going to look up the video in a bit
I don't think I'm exactly doing what meadows does but pre pump is just doing a joint friendly exercise for the muscle your about to train with a bunch of pump sets, not killing yourself just getting blood in the muscle before you attack it. I'm kinda doing the same idea but say I'm benching. I'm gonna do 3 sets of 15 to 20 fairly easy reps, then a set or 2 of 10-12 fairly easy reps. Then hit my 3 working sets of maybe 5-8 reps. Your a little tired so you can't go quite as heavy but your all pumped up and the muscle is kinda pre exhausted.

I'm also focus on slow controlled negatives and exploding up just short of lockout.

Fish through John meadows videos. I'm sure he's got some stuff explaining his method. I just took the idea and tweaked it

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
For anyone not under 25, you should definitely be doing some type of pump/movement/activation work before putting the hammer down on bigger movements. It doesn’t take long to due a couple sets of leg curls but Glute Bridges before your RDLs, but it definitely helps keep the parts attached and performing better than jumping right in.

That is definitely smarter training.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
For anyone not under 25, you should definitely be doing some type of pump/movement/activation work before putting the hammer down on bigger movements. It doesn’t take long to due a couple sets of leg curls but Glute Bridges before your RDLs, but it definitely helps keep the parts attached and performing better than jumping right in.

That is definitely smarter training.
Exactly what I'm doing. A few light sets before working sets. Helps immensely.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Dosage is individual. I have heard of guys taking 2-300mg Anadrol. Doesn’t mean everyone will be able to or ever need to of course.
I know guys that take that much anadrol and 200mg dbol. They do that **** the week of there powerlifting meets. Ouch

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Notes

I've been drinking way too much coffee. I get bored and wanna go out and drink with friends sometimes and I resort to drinking a bunch of coffee instead. Just like everything else with me I'm not sensitive to stims so I don't notice any problems but it can't be good, 4-5 cups a day plus a pre-work out and superdrol in the mix.

On a side note, last year on March 9th I decided to go 30 days without alcohol. It turned into me saying il drink on the 4th of July, I didn't, then I said I will on Halloween, I didn't. Now it's been a year. I don't miss drinking, I just miss going out. I've learned that a lot of things I thought I liked to do, I really only like doing when I'm drinking.

Sooooo bored all the time lol

SkRaw85

SkRaw85

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
SD is very up and down for me. Last night I was tossing and turning with insomnia, cursing the drol and how I’m cutting it out of cycle tomorrow, then today I feel fukkin amazing lol. She’s a crafty betch that one.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
SD is very up and down for me. Last night I was tossing and turning with insomnia, cursing the drol and how I’m cutting it out of cycle tomorrow, then today I feel fukkin amazing lol. She’s a crafty betch that one.
I am noticing I get hot at night, but night sweating and shitty sleep is kinda my normal so it's not enough to steer me away. Appitate is good, hungrier at night then I am in the morning. Energy high at night and low in the morning. I'm seeing a trend, my day starts slow from every aspect and then I get ramped up late in the day. I wanna go to sleep cus I should right now but I could literally jump out bed and hit the gym right now.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I still gotta get someone to snap some pics but I took a quick shot of my arm after doing arms today, got a little more then a half inch increase on my arm from the pump.
IMG_20200310_155516~2.jpeg

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
208.0 this morning. Yesterday was a crap day for food. I didn't write anything down but my meals were all completely random, I don't know how many calories I had but I finished off the night with 8 cookies and 2 Pop tarts. Gotta straighten out today.

Started off with a scoop of whey, 1 banana, a cup of frozen berries and some cinnamon.

Next meal is chicken breast, asparagus and potatoes.

After the gym will do 2 scoops whey and 2 bananas. Then 2 more meals of pork tenderloin and potatoes

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hey young man, 45 yo bull here that is still playing rugby at a competitive level and earned his blue belt in krav maga last week, with 5 days in the gym. I appreciate your goal set and have no doubt you will accomplish it if you make it part of your routine going forward and not a short term goal.