Testosterone levels on transdermal DHEA? (Dermacrine, Alpha 7, Icon ONE)

tesarpaul

Awards
Hello guys,

I was wandering if any of you have blood test after doing some transdermal DHEA or Iconic Formulations products (Dermacrine, Alpha 7, Icon ONE).

Im interested if your testosterone level increased or not.

Thanks

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Hello guys,

I was wandering if any of you have blood test after doing some transdermal DHEA or Iconic Formulations products (Dermacrine, Alpha 7, Icon ONE).

Thanks
Icon 1 is mostly 1 dhea, that will lower your testosterone dramatically. Shutting down your natural testosterone production is guaranteed after a while on 1 dhea orv1 andro.

Dermacrine should slightly increase testosterone if anything but not significantly. It's a good product tho. Energy and libido. I have done bloodwork on it but it was used along side oral cycles so I was being shutdown by the other stuff I was using.

Alpha 7 I believe is 7 dhea and I don't think that's hormonal so it shouldn't have a effect on testosterone

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Hello guys,

Thanks
I saw your post and thought I should point you to Arimahex by APEX. It significantly raises sex hormones while keeping the t/e ratio in check. there was before and after bloods posted in a thread the other day that were down right shocking.

have a look at the APEX sub threads for more info on APEX topicals.

here is a link to blood work :
Arimahex 2023 Thread - AnabolicMinds.com

EvanMan

EvanMan

Awards
I saw your post and thought I should point you to Arimahex by APEX. It significantly raises sex hormones while keeping the t/e ratio in check. there was before and after bloods posted in a thread the other day that were down right shocking.

have a look at the APEX sub threads for more info on APEX topicals.

here is a link to blood work :
Arimahex 2023 Thread - AnabolicMinds.com
Interesting....will have to check this out.

BigSWOLE25

BigSWOLE25

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I am currently taking dermacrine with mtest and inhibit be at 2 caps per day and just had my bloods drawn last week. Unfortunately I do not have a baseline. Give me a a few and I'll post the labs.

BigSWOLE25

BigSWOLE25

Awards
  • First Up Vote
This was taken Monday before last. I have been on mtest for 8 weeks and dermacrine for 6 weeks with inhbit-e at the start of dermacrine. Will do a light "pct" with arimahex. As stated above energy has been solid. Made some subtle strength gains and appetite increased. I'm a 39 years old and have an active job. I have ran alpha 7 with ultra epi in the past and results were good. The alpha feeling and natural aggression was solid. I was dry and and lost bodyfat without hard dieting.

stevezhou

Awards
@BigSWOLE25

Thanks for your sharing, unfortunately you don't have a baseline so nowhere to compare, but the number looks OK. TESTO within range and Free TESTO slightly above normal range.

This is expected as DHEA, even the oral version can increase free T (there is a research on it for elderly people I recall). However, no evidence suggested the positive relation between DHEA and bodybuilding (From TESTO increase to muscle growth is a complicated process, it is not necessary increase Tesco will lead to muscle growth).

But as you said, the energy and libido will certainly help, wonder how is your cycle ended ?

BigSWOLE25

BigSWOLE25

Awards
  • First Up Vote
@BigSWOLE25

Thanks for your sharing, unfortunately you don't have a baseline so nowhere to compare, but the number looks OK. TESTO within range and Free TESTO slightly above normal range.

This is expected as DHEA, even the oral version can increase free T (there is a research on it for elderly people I recall). However, no evidence suggested the positive relation between DHEA and bodybuilding (From TESTO increase to muscle growth is a complicated process, it is not necessary increase Tesco will lead to muscle growth).

But as you said, the energy and libido will certainly help, wonder how is your cycle ended ?
Strength gains were solid. Scale went up a few pounds and overall feeling was great. It did increase my appetite which was expected. I didn't have a baseline test number so hard to measure.

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Hello guys,

Thanks

Alpha Seven contains 200mg Androsterone per application + 75mg 7-keto DHEA - this is great for leaning!

Dermacrine is not intended to be a testosterone booster. Icon One and Alpha Seven will definitely not raise testosterone, and will likely be suppressive (icon one significantly more than Alpha Seven)

Our flagship testosterone booster is Sustain Alpha - this has been a tried and true test booster and has been a forum and fan favorite for many years!

what are your specific goals?