Arimahex 2023 Thread

Apex_Alchemy

Apex_Alchemy

Awards
Arimahex is a transdermal 6-OXO product.

6-OXO is a metabolite that is produced naturally by the human body and is found in several types of meats. 6-OXO is an aromatase inhibitor which means it may help reduce excess estrogen and increase testosterone. Arimahex may help promote the appearance of lean muscle while helping reduce the appearance of subcutaneous fat and excess water.

Apply 5-10 pumps per day of this fast drying gel to your arms, shoulders, or legs for muscle definition, decreased water retention, and improved libido.

1Arimahex11:22.jpg

JKVol

JKVol

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Thought I would share some thoughts and bloodwork after 2 months of Arimahex. So I’m on 125mg of TRT a week. Been on this for a couple of years now. During this two month timeframe I was not on anything that would alter my BW or would enhance my results in the gym. During the thanksgiving bogo (I think) I pick up a couple of bottles to pull a little water off which really wasn’t that big of a deal but mostly because I just wanted to see what it would do. After a week or so of 1ml (5 pumps) I could tell my libido was up. Nothing drastic but erections would come on quicker and I found myself “distracting” my wife while she was in the kitchen or right after she got out of the shower. My appetite didn’t change during this 2 months and my diet, or lack there of didn’t change either. I cannot say that my strength went up any more than normal but I believe my endurance was better. So about a week ago I had 6 month checkup where they draw blood for very basic labs. She only looks at basic chemistry, Total test and free test. So I was pretty shocked to be honest but I’ll let you be the judge. The date and times are listed

IMG_4114.png

IMG_4113.png

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Thought I would share some thoughts and bloodwork after 2 months of Arimahex. So I’m on 125mg of TRT a week. Been on this for a couple of years now. During this two month timeframe I was not on anything that would alter my BW or would enhance my results in the gym. During the thanksgiving bogo (I think) I pick up a couple of bottles to pull a little water off which really wasn’t that big of a deal but mostly because I just wanted to see what it would do. After a week or so of 1ml (5 pumps) I could tell my libido was up. Nothing drastic but erections would come on quicker and I found myself “distracting” my wife while she was in the kitchen or right after she got out of the shower. My appetite didn’t change during this 2 months and my diet, or lack there of didn’t change either. I cannot say that my strength went up any more than normal but I believe my endurance was better. So about a week ago I had 6 month checkup where they draw blood for very basic labs. She only looks at basic chemistry, Total test and free test. So I was pretty shocked to be honest but I’ll let you be the judge. The date and times are listed

View attachment 229499

View attachment 229500
chuchu-derpixon.gif

Attachments

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
that is a profound jump in sex hormone ~ what happened to est? did it go up too?

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
@JKVol wonder what that free test would be with Hyperion added. would you be willing to run Arimahex and Hyperion for a couple months before your next test? I would work out how to get product in your hands ...

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
probably not ... but like anything, we recommend you take a break every 8 weeks or so. It will not require a PCT of any kind so, its really up to you. if you do end up using it for a long time let us know what you think.
also we would totally love to see any blood work done prior to and after~

JKVol

JKVol

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
@JKVol wonder what that free test would be with Hyperion added. would you be willing to run Arimahex and Hyperion for a couple months before your next test? I would work out how to get product in your hands ...
That’s a great question. Only reason I didn’t combine the two is Hyperion increases my hunger and I was starting to cut. I used it for two months last fall and felt great other than my appetite being sky high.

JD284

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
How long does it take for this to “kick in”? I am using as pct for high dose epiandro and thinking next time I will start it in the last 2 weeks vs right after

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
How long does it take for this to “kick in”? I am using as pct for high dose epiandro and thinking next time I will start it in the last 2 weeks vs right after
im not so sure that it would do anything

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
to be more specific, this stuff works great but I don't think it would overcome the possible shut down from high dosed cycles.

I think its better to do what you did.

Its working (hardcore) in the back ground, but its going to make you feel balanced not jacked

JD284

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Thanks, I’ve never used it before but definitely feel a drying effect and sustained strength, I’m about 1/4 bottle in now. Some minor post cycle sides but feeling good overall

JKVol

JKVol

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Personally I would not overlap the two. If you are not on at least TRT your body will be screaming at you and your libido will be tanked. If a person did not have test, personally if it was me, I’d get some 4 DHEA or something.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
This stuff is Really pretty Incredible!

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!

I saw this, makes me worry that big pharma is gonna try to swoop in and make a buck on it. You know, like they try to steal everything from us that works:/

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Im sure google does do stuff like that. I have no reason to look for oral 6oxo. I use Arimahex ~ there is literally nothing better so.. why look?
Im not knocking you personally for looking into it, I am just not in the market for it, so I am stating why I have no idea whats available or not orally.

formosa777

Awards
Im sure google does do stuff like that. I have no reason to look for oral 6oxo. I use Arimahex ~ there is literally nothing better so.. why look?
Im not knocking you personally for looking into it, I am just not in the market for it, so I am stating why I have no idea whats available or not orally.
let's discuss Arimahex more forget about the orals
one week of Arimahex does show some muscle hardness
will continue using it for training

EvanMan

EvanMan

Awards
I settled in at 6 pumps per day. I only apply once per day on my left or right trap/shoulder.
Im running Arimahex, Dermacrine, Relax, and AET-50 at the moment. There is this really crazy warm feeling after applying all of that but feels great. Def. noticing some differences with muscle hardness and fat loss even with keeping mostly the same diet. Appetite is up.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Im running Arimahex, Dermacrine, Relax, and AET-50 at the moment. There is this really crazy warm feeling after applying all of that but feels great. Def. noticing some differences with muscle hardness and fat loss even with keeping mostly the same diet. Appetite is up.
how long do you plan to run it? I'm thinking I might drop Hyperion for a few weeks and continue with the Arimahex. I have to take breaks from Hyperion every now and then.

EvanMan

EvanMan

Awards
how long do you plan to run it? I'm thinking I might drop Hyperion for a few weeks and continue with the Arimahex. I have to take breaks from Hyperion every now and then.
Probably will do a 8 week run then take a break for a bit.

Aeter462

Aeter462

Awards

The results of this study have got me stumped. The hormone responses to 6oxo are unexpected. Is 6oxo taking up aromatase and being converted to E in place of T?
This would infer that in order for an increase in TST to occur, a decrease in estradiol would have to be seen, and this is not what happened in this study.
So how does it work? Is conversion to 6-ketotestosterone a thing? Can enzyme saturation explain the apparent limit on dose dependant T elevation?

Last edited:

Jeremyk1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
The results of this study have got me stumped. The hormone responses to 6oxo are unexpected. Is 6oxo taking up aromatase and being converted to E in place of T?

So how does it work? Is conversion to 6-ketotestosterone a thing? Can enzyme saturation explain the apparent limit on dose dependant T elevation?
The difference in effects between the two doses is pretty weird. I can’t explain that. Generally though, it is working through decreasing aromatase. Basically, as you decrease levels of estrogen, your body pumps out more test and more aromatase to maintain levels. That’s why you get big increases in free and total T with relatively little differences in E levels.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
you are seeing 6-oxo's unique ability to maintain the epi-test ratio as it raises test. when too much is produced it begins to up the estrogen keeping the hormone balance as best as possible. Its probably very similar to DHEA in that it will convert to hormones that are lacking as needed.

Edit:
"These findings imply that the potent inhibition of estrogen biosynthesis caused by these steroids results primarily from a decrease in enzyme activity caused by enzyme-generated intermediates from the parent steroids."

Last edited:
Aeter462

Aeter462

Awards
The difference in effects between the two doses is pretty weird. I can’t explain that. Generally though, it is working through decreasing aromatase. Basically, as you decrease levels of estrogen, your body pumps out more test and more aromatase to maintain levels. That’s why you get big increases in free and total T with relatively little differences in E levels.
Thanks dude. Yeah, I understand the theory behind using AIs to modify the HPTA. It's just that what we're seeing in this study is unlike what we see in other AIs.

These findings imply that the potent inhibition of estrogen biosynthesis caused by these steroids results primarily from a decrease in enzyme activity caused by enzyme-generated intermediates from the parent steroids."
Yes, that does seem to be the case. I've just begun to find additional info on 6oxo... there's not a lot out there and most of it is in vitro. And I don't know nearly enough biology or chemistry to understand it. Like this: https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/7472286/

I also wonder about that LH response. At first it seemed to want to go up. Then it seemed to trend downwards in both groups.

It'd be great to have user hormone panels. 😎

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Thanks dude. Yeah, I understand the theory behind using AIs to modify the HPTA. It's just that what we're seeing in this study is unlike what we see in other AIs.

Yes, that does seem to be the case. I've just begun to find additional info on 6oxo... there's not a lot out there and most of it is in vitro. And I don't know nearly enough biology or chemistry to understand it. Like this: https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/7472286/

I also wonder about that LH response. At first it seemed to want to go up. Then it seemed to trend downwards in both groups.

It'd be great to have user hormone panels. 😎
there are some user blood work on here somewhere... @Renew1 ??? remember where

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
there are some user blood work on here somewhere... @Renew1 ??? remember where
Yeah man, @JKVol posted some limited (unsolicited) blood work in post #2, above ^^^ .

He MAY have more results that he didn't post ... But I'm not sure.
:)(y)

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Yeah man, @JKVol posted some limited (unsolicited) blood work in post #2, above ^^^ .

I will add,
I personally came off TRT in 2020.
this product was so strong that I felt like I was back on TRT. the effects seem to be somewhat lasting. like maybe there was a shift in LH/FSH ect. seeming to feel like I am still using. I stopped about two maybe 3 weeks ago.
I did a test run in length about 14 weeks total. by the end I was nearing what I felt like on 600 mgs of test per week, too much for my current goals. so I tapered off for a week and now still feel a bit charged sometimes. You can take that for what its worth, its totally subjective to my experience and some will think its BS but for me it was true and apparent.

JKVol

JKVol

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

That was everything I was tested for. I see a NP that’s a family friend and she draws blood twice a year. A full panel once a year and a partial panel for the 6 month checkup. The numbers above was from my checkup. However my next appointment is in 3 months and I’m about to come off my Var run. At that point I will go back to my TRT dose and start Arimahex up again and update my BL in this thread.

EvanMan

EvanMan

Awards
I will add,
this product was so strong that I felt like I was back on TRT. the effects seem to be somewhat lasting. like maybe there was a shift in LH/FSH ect. seeming to feel like I am still using. I stopped about two maybe 3 weeks ago.
I did a test run in length about 14 weeks total. by the end I was nearing what I felt like on 600 mgs of test per week, too much for my current goals. so I tapered off for a week and now still feel a bit charged sometimes. You can take that for what its worth, its totally subjective to my experience and some will think its BS but for me it was true and apparent.
Idk...this is my 2nd week taking it along with some other things and I feel great honestly !

blynch1

blynch1

Awards
  • Established
What sort of timeline have people noticed effects from Arimahex for drying out? Also how effective could it be for folks with gyno symptoms? No gyno for me but on my 3rd day of applying Arimahex and was curious of others experiences/results

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
What sort of timeline have people noticed effects from Arimahex for drying out? Also how effective could it be for folks with gyno symptoms? No gyno for me but on my 3rd day of applying Arimahex and was curious of others experiences/results
this has unique effects and one of them is NOT drying you out. I have to think this style of AI is not as potent for combatting gyno. Its better at raising all sex hormones in a level stable manner than it is stopping estrogen in its tracks. this could even raise estrogen in some instances where you might get test and DHT too high.

TNSTEVE

Awards
Just picked up the following products. Can apply morning and night. What would be the best time of day for each? Dosage look good? Best part of the body?

Arimahex- 1.0mL
Hyperion - 0.5mL
Ursa Major - 4.0mL
Mass Shift - 1.0mL
AET-50 - 1.0mL

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Just picked up the following products. Can apply morning and night. What would be the best time of day for each? Dosage look good? Best part of the body?

Arimahex- 1.0mL
Hyperion - 0.5mL
Ursa Major - 4.0mL
Mass Shift - 1.0mL
AET-50 - 1.0mL
DUDE... !!! what a stack!! 💪

heres how I would roll this stack.
arimahex and hyperion inner thigh 1x per day
mass shift and AET each shin 1x per day
Ursa Major 2mls each shoulder 1x per day.

some people like to split up doses but remember one of the best things about topicals is how slowly they release into the bloodstream for many hours.

TNSTEVE

Awards
DUDE... !!! what a stack!! 💪

heres how I would roll this stack.
arimahex and hyperion inner thigh 1x per day
mass shift and AET each shin 1x per day
Ursa Major 2mls each shoulder 1x per day.

some people like to split up doses but remember one of the best things about topicals is how slowly they release into the bloodstream for many hours.
Perfect! Thank you so much. Have already been using the AET-50 at night and absolutely love it. Cannot wait to try the others.

Nprice151

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I will add,
Do you feel like there were muscle building and body composition effects that were similar to your TRT or just the feeling?

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Do you feel like there were muscle building and body composition effects that were similar to your TRT or just the feeling?
I absolutely get the comp effects. I'm old and not trying to build muscle so me answering that part would be a little disingenuous.

Nprice151

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I absolutely get the comp effects. I'm old and not trying to build muscle so me answering that part would be a little disingenuous.
Thanks for the response. Yeah im only 42 but haven't got on TRT. My inbody says im around 18% BF which at my age with no TRT i don't think is bad.

I was just thinking that taking this would help lean me up a little more.

Sculptor

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
For what it’s worth, I’ve used almost all of the apex alchemy products. They all have worked great but arimahex has been a game changer for me at 37 years old. Don’t really have any T issues and have a pretty decent physique around 15% bf. I’ve been using arimahex for about 6 weeks now and it’s been great for pushing me through some sticking points and really helping my overall tone and vascularity. Don’t notice much in terms of “feel” but I’m sure it’s there and I’ll probably notice that more when I stop.