Arimahex 2023 Thread

ironfiend23

Awards
I like it as well...there were a few weeks where I felt it tanked my estrogen with hyperion but otherwise it's been very good. Coming up on week 12 and will take a break for a bit but will use again. What's your bodyweight and dose? I'just dieted from 173-157 and am using 1ml

Sculptor

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I like it as well...there were a few weeks where I felt it tanked my estrogen with hyperion but otherwise it's been very good. Coming up on week 12 and will take a break for a bit but will use again. What's your bodyweight and dose? I'just dieted from 173-157 and am using 1ml
I’m 220. Used to hover around 240 when I was in my 20s and on the gas. Now I’m much more lean and fluxuate between 215-220. These days I look to maintain and stay lean for my entrance into my 40s. Muscle gain isn’t a big concern anymore. My dose is 1ml as well but use .5ml on the weekend. Haven’t noticed any estro sides but haven’t used Hyperion with it.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Thanks for the response. Yeah im only 42 but haven't got on TRT. My inbody says im around 18% BF which at my age with no TRT i don't think is bad.

I was just thinking that taking this would help lean me up a little more.
For sho!!!

get you some of this. it aint no herbal pill in a bottle that has a 10 min effect on test... no, this stuff is legit as hell, and you are sure to get better results from adding this to your stack!!

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
For sho!!!

get you some of this. it aint no herbal pill in a bottle that has a 10 min effect on test... no, this stuff is legit as hell, and you are sure to get better results from adding this to your stack!!
that said, I wonder how many of our customers would know what TRT is like. I want to be clr, TRT would not and should not "feel" like you are on something like a cycle of multiple steroids.
that's not what TRT is like.
TRT is more about mood, energy, libido and perhaps better ability to loose BF. TRT is not so that body builders can make more gainz, although that could be an outcome.

Cjg

Awards
  • Established
So what would be a good dose for the test boosting abilities?

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
So what would be a good dose for the test boosting abilities?
1 ml is plenty, but I usually use 6 pumps so it makes it hard to figure how long the bottle will last in my head~ :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Cjg

Awards
  • Established
Cool… any worries of estrogen rebound after cycling off?

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I came off clean after 15-16 weeks with nothing, ( I do have many things in my arsenal incase anything went awry) and TBH I felt like coming off Dermacrine or something.. not sure that's an endorsement to just go crazy. this stuff is stronk so play accordingly.

flintinatux

Awards
  • First Up Vote
this stuff is stronk so play accordingly.
Speaking of "stronk"... I was applying Arimahex at 5 pumps (1mL) each night, but after about a week I had one day where my aggression was turned up to eleven. I was mad at everything, and the whole world couldn't get out of my way fast enough.

That was clearly too much, so I toned it down to only 4 pumps each night, and that aggression has leveled off. I may try 5 pumps again sometime later, but for now I'm doing just fine at 4.

EvanMan

EvanMan

Awards
I came off clean after 15-16 weeks with nothing, ( I do have many things in my arsenal incase anything went awry) and TBH I felt like coming off Dermacrine or something.. not sure that's an endorsement to just go crazy. this stuff is stronk so play accordingly.
I've been stacking this with Dermacrine the past month. I do two pumps of Dermacrine, and three pumps or Arimahex. Feel pretty good most days and an increase in energy has been the biggest change for me. Also using AET-50 in this stack.

JKVol

JKVol

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Speaking of "stronk"... I was applying Arimahex at 5 pumps (1mL) each night, but after about a week I had one day where my aggression was turned up to eleven. I was mad at everything, and the whole world couldn't get out of my way fast enough.

That was clearly too much, so I toned it down to only 4 pumps each night, and that aggression has leveled off. I may try 5 pumps again sometime later, but for now I'm doing just fine at 4.
I wouldn’t put too much stock into a one time issue. Very likely something just set you off unrelated to your hormones. I’ve ran Arimahex multiple times while on TRT and I love it, had no issues at 1ml.

raulob72

Awards
  • Established
I can testify that on this, lost 4 lbs in a month I just started my second bottle , it works!!!!!!

gobigwill

Awards
I just ordered Arimahex last night after reading feedback here. I’ve seen inner thighs, chest and shoulders for application areas. Any specific advice for these?

I’m 248 at about 18% bf, on a bulk since October and running through March. Planning to start at 5 pumps/day and see how that goes a few weeks, based on what Ive seen here.

BillD

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Seems like subscriptions service is a no brainer price wise…is there a minimum amount of deliveries required before canceling?

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
with Arimahex I usually put it on my shoulders/traps and clavicles

Last edited:
Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Seems like subscriptions service is a no brainer price wise…is there a minimum amount of deliveries required before canceling?
No sir!

... As long as the next shipment hasn't prepared for shipping.

:)👊(y)

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
you can also change items on the script !
Now, wait a minute.....

Suppose I have only been a subscriber for a little over a month (1 delivery), and had received 2 items (say, Helios and Arimahex), But for Some reason, I wanted to change everything ... To every other month, and ... Stanogen and AET-50??

So, that's ok???

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Now, wait a minute.....

Suppose I have only been a subscriber for a little over a month (1 delivery), and had received 2 items (say, Helios and Arimahex), But for Some reason, I wanted to change everything ... To every other month, and ... Stanogen and AET-50??

So, that's ok???
LOL....
The crib notes:

YES.

It Is ok.

:)👊(y)

khall1974

khall1974

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What are the best slots to put on? Is the abdomen acceptable?

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Hi, I’m looking at ordering some Arimahex it’s currently sold out is there a timeframe when this product will be back in stock?
we just had a BOGO sale. A lot of times its just a matter of making up a new batch and getting it all bottled up.
Also is it both the 30- and 60-ml bottles out of stock?? I haven't gone to look..

JKVol

JKVol

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
What are the best slots to put on? Is the abdomen acceptable?
I’m sure there’s other areas that are better but I don’t believe your core is a bad location, especially if you are lean.

Csvt1994

Awards
we just had a BOGO sale. A lot of times its just a matter of making up a new batch and getting it all bottled up.
Also is it both the 30- and 60-ml bottles out of stock?? I haven't gone to look..
Yes both bottles are currently out of stock.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Any update on this? I was thinking of using Arimahex as part of my pct for a heavy epiandro cycle.
I might have a couple in my personal stock... are you currently using the heavy epi cycle ??
or is this an upcoming cycle?

Csvt1994

Awards
I might have a couple in my personal stock... are you currently using the heavy epi cycle ??
or is this an upcoming cycle?
It’s an upcoming cycle, will be starting in the beginning of April. So the Arimahex won’t be needed till June. I’m just trying to get everything in order.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Hi, I’m looking at ordering some Arimahex it’s currently sold out is there a timeframe when this product will be back in stock?
I apologize again, for the delay....
A shipment is taking longer than expected. We'll update more when we have more info on the timeframe.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Any updates yet on when this will be back in stock? Thx!
unfortunately, we are not able to give a time frame on this matter. Shipping and customs has been brutal as of late. and we cant even trust the time frames our suppliers are giving us! Just know that we are currently awaiting shipment and once it gets in our hands The Nos Father will stay up late to get supplies replenished~ AND once that occurs we will make an announcement!

sorry to everyone that are waiting on this, but our hands are tied at this time. 😐

Mikey84

Mikey84

Awards
unfortunately, we are not able to give a time frame on this matter. Shipping and customs has been brutal as of late. and we cant even trust the time frames our suppliers are giving us! Just know that we are currently awaiting shipment and once it gets in our hands The Nos Father will stay up late to get supplies replenished~ AND once that occurs we will make an announcement!

sorry to everyone that are waiting on this, but our hands are tied at this time. 😐

Appreciate the update and transparency. I’ll for sure be on the lookout for the announcement when it’s back in stock :) Thanks brotha!

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Arimahex will be back in stock by tomorrow evening!!!

There will be a 24 Hour Flash Sale for 40% Off - Arimahex only - starting at Midnight Tomorrow night, to Celebrate!

@Mikey84 , @Ironpirate
@Cheeky Monkey

Last edited: