Arimahex and Test Fix ?

captainds

Awards
I seen that test fix has KSM-66 in it which can act as a estrogen blocker as well as the Arimahex. Would this be to much of estrogen control ? I will be taking BMP and Vector along side of this as well. Thanks guys !

Jeremyk1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I seen that test fix has KSM-66 in it which can act as a estrogen blocker as well as the Arimahex. Would this be to much of estrogen control ? I will be taking BMP and Vector along side of this as well. Thanks guys !
I’ve never heard of ashwagandha affecting estrogen. Even still, the 6oxo generally doesn’t lower estrogen to a significant degree, so I don’t think that would be an issue.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
think of KSM-66 as more of a hormonal optimizer, where as, Arimahex acts as an AI. that said its not a letro type AI, its very forgiving and has an overall ability to balance sex hormones.

captainds

Awards
Hey guys ! So, the order came in from flexitnutrition. However, the vector is expired it says 12/22 . Would it still be okay to take ?

tenorguy33

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Hey guys ! So, the order came in from flexitnutrition. However, the vector is expired it says 12/22 . Would it still be okay to take ?
I am sure it’s fine given it was stored well. That really isn’t that far out. I have had plenty of supps at home over the years that have gone past their date and it’s fine. Usually the worst is it could lose a little potency.

I have had that issue with flexit in the past as well though. I know they do sell expired supps at a discount but that was with non expired stuff. I actually had one that was already opened and expired. I have heard their customer service is decent but I’m not one to haggle with customer service. I just don’t order from them anymore.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Test Fix is a great product and I hope that you'll enjoy it.

I think others have already answered on the KSM-66 not really being an estrogen reducer - more like a hormonal optimizer.

captainds

Awards
Test Fix is a great product and I hope that you'll enjoy it.

I think others have already answered on the KSM-66 not really being an estrogen reducer - more like a hormonal optimizer.
Is it normal for KSM-66 to make you sleepy ? I think I might start taking test fix at night before bed .

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Is it normal for KSM-66 to make you sleepy ? I think I might start taking test fix at night before bed .
It is normal for KSM-66 to help people feel more relaxed but not sleepy; especially not if you're doing 2 caps per dose which would be 300 mg. per dose. It would be more common if you were doing all 4 caps at one time which would be 600 mg at once.

I use KSM-66 in M-Test and I do one dose in the morning and one dose late evening myself.