Is there any way to increase my Testosterone levels in natural ways? or should I use supplements to boost the T level?

nathansol

Awards
Is there any way to increase my Testosterone levels in natural ways? or should I use supplements to boost the T level?

Oliver Kween

Oliver Kween

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • Established
It looks like a beginner's query. I'm not sure he can provide an appropriate response to your request.
Your question must be beyond his understanding :D

It could be someone who just needs a little boost like a bunch of supplements ( SNS? :D )
It would only hold my opinion, I would quote M-TEST or OT.
I wouldn't take the risk of advising him APEX right away.

He doesn't tell us if he's a beginner (does he play sports etc.) And I doubt that anyone other than a beginner would ask this question, which seems to leave only one option.

Increase in a natural way for the moment + Adjustment of his behavior. Food, sport, hygiene etc...

And for an athlete if so. See supplements + Nutrition and lifestyle

Maybe we should let him discover himself a little more...?

Last edited:
Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
It looks like a beginner's query. I'm not sure he can provide an appropriate response to your request.
Your question must be beyond his understanding :D

It could be someone who just needs a little boost like a bunch of supplements ( SNS? :D )
It would only hold my opinion, I would quote M-TEST or OT.
I wouldn't take the risk of advising him APEX right away.

He doesn't tell us if he's a beginner (does he play sports etc.) And I doubt that anyone other than a beginner would ask this question, which seems to leave only one option.

Increase in a natural way for the moment + Adjustment of his behavior. Food, sport, hygiene etc...

And for an athlete if so. See supplements + Nutrition and lifestyle

Maybe we should let him discover himself a little more...?
Take the risk of advising him apex? Other then stanogen apex makes all natty products.

It dosent matter if he plays sports or any of those things.

His question is, is there a natural way to raise his testosterone. That leaves diet, exercise and natural supplements.

How high his current testosterone levels are will determine to a big part of he can naturally raise his levels. If you have low testosterone from your lifestyle then you can most likely raise your testosterone levels through the things mentioned above.

But If your testosterone levels are "mid to high end of the reference range" then there's not a ton you can do. You can take natty testosterone boosters and they may improve your mood and libido but there not doing a ton for raising your testosterone levels. And even if they do, what's your goal.... Taking your testosterone from a 600 to a 700-800 is not going to make any noticable difference in your ability to build muscle.

So what we need to know to answer the question properly.

Current testosterone levels- if you don't know what they already are then you're not going to know if anything you're taking is raising them either you're just going to have to go off of "feel" and you can't feel your natural testosterone levels, you could have a massive increase in sex drive and mood but your testosterone levels might be exactly the same.

Lifestyle- are you currently following a structured meal plan and exercising regularly

Body composition- higher bodyfat ( >20-25% can possibly mean lower testosterone and higher estrogen.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Also, what is your personal goal or reason that your looking to raise testosterone

Oliver Kween

Oliver Kween

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • Established
Yhea, i undertsand.

Alright, we need a result. Whatever he does, ok ok. That's what he wants. But I feel like a lot of information is missing. (I see you put them down now)

Already the one you are asking for is essential "Also, what is your personal goal or reason that your looking to raise testosterone".

He misses his age, etc... and WHY. Beach ? Gym? Bedroom.

Of course, I have the optimistic idea of submitting APEX. But, imagine a beginner who has no notion of this field. whatever he is
about the simplest supplement or PH or AAS etc... Imagine he's drinking stanogen? ( I'm joking)

Maybe so, ignorance prevents him from how to assess a level of T.

However, the more I read you, the more I learn. It's interesting.

Kronic

Kronic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
you can increase testosterone with diet, sleep, and lifting. icing your balls probably works too

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yhea, i undertsand.

Alright, we need a result. Whatever he does, ok ok. That's what he wants. But I feel like a lot of information is missing. (I see you put them down now)

Already the one you are asking for is essential "Also, what is your personal goal or reason that your looking to raise testosterone".

He misses his age, etc... and WHY. Beach ? Gym? Bedroom.

Of course, I have the optimistic idea of submitting APEX. But, imagine a beginner who has no notion of this field. whatever he is
about the simplest supplement or PH or AAS etc... Imagine he's drinking stanogen? ( I'm joking)

Maybe so, ignorance prevents him from how to assess a level of T.

However, the more I read you, the more I learn. It's interesting.
Well with the CLEAR AS DAY warning on the bottle if he does that he is likely too stupid to cook food without burning down the house, too simple to drive to the gym without crashing and many other obstacles, like remembering to breath and such. So lets assume he is a functioning member of society and proceed....

OP give us some more details please and we will all go from there.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Hey there! It's great that you're looking for ways to increase your testosterone levels naturally. There are several natural approaches you can try, such as regular exercise, maintaining a healthy weight, getting enough sleep, reducing stress, and eating a balanced diet rich in nutrients like zinc and vitamin D. Good luck!
I Think he's gone, man.
He posted this one thing, and left in a week (looks like).
This was a Year ago.

Oliver Kween

Oliver Kween

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • Established
@Jeremyk1...

Too, i'm sure what Detective @Smont have spotted our pet troll who runing out of his cage...

Who opened this cage again just for pick up some booster that was lying around in this cage ?

Jeremyk1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
@Jeremyk1...

Too, i'm sure what Detective @Smont have spotted our pet troll who runing out of his cage...

Who opened this cage again just for pick up some booster that was lying around in this cage ?
His test booster was too strong. Only slightly on the right side of the law. He got too big and too alpha. He broke his cage.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Yes there are supplements to achieve the stated objective. Hop on one of the "barely legal" natural testosterone boosters that are on the market. It will take due diligence in the form of research, but they are out there. Best of luck my friend.
Could you give me any examples of a barely legal testosterone boosting ingredient... even 1 barely legal example would help

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Hey there! It's great that you're looking for ways to increase your testosterone levels naturally. There are several natural approaches you can try, such as regular exercise, maintaining a healthy weight, getting enough sleep, reducing stress, and eating a balanced diet rich in nutrients like zinc and vitamin D. Good luck!
Read through the whole thread when you have time.