Testosterone Cypionate Transdermal

sikdogg

sikdogg

Hang'n & Bang'n
Awards
  • Established
I'm pretty new to transdermals and was wondering if it was possible to mix up a batch with Testosterone Cypionate instead of using PH?

I love the gains i've gotten from test but tired of needles.

windwords7

Awards
  • Established
LOL, needles are a cakewalk compared to the daily rigors of dermals. To answer your other question you can not add a test with and ester to a dermal and have it penetrate the skin. Test with no ester in dermals work fine however.

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
It is possible, but many have done so by removing the ester to make a base product..

BigAl

Awards
ww7, i think pete was typing when you posted, the times are a minute apart! lol

windwords7

Awards
  • Established
LOL! I thought I was loosing my mind!

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Originally posted by windwords7

Isnt that what I just said??

Uh, yeah, I guess.. :)

Originally posted by BigAl
ww7, i think pete was typing when you posted, the times are a minute apart! lol
That is true, I saw Wind's post after I already put mine thru.. Meant to go back and edit, but just didn't..

LOL! I thought I was loosing my mind!
Loosing it? Gone, brother! :D :D

sikdogg

sikdogg

Hang'n & Bang'n
Awards
  • Established
Not being one with much chemistry background, how can I tell what has ester and does not. Can someone suggest an AS that will work well as a transdermal?

I'm amazed how much chemistry knowledge there is on this board. All you guys rock!

windwords7

Awards
  • Established
Not being one with much chemistry background, how can I tell what has ester and does not. Can someone suggest an AS that will work well as a transdermal?

I'm amazed how much chemistry knowledge there is on this board. All you guys rock!
Well basically if it has an ester it has "ate" attached to it (Testosterone Cypionate, Testosterone Enanthate, Testosterone Propionate).

TNE=Test no Ester AKA Test Base. That works great in a dermal.

windwords7

Awards
  • Established
A min apart Weave!!! Great minds think alike!

jweave23

Awards
  • Established
A min apart Weave!!! Great minds think alike!
Exactly! But why was Pete in here then too? :D :gore:

sikdogg

sikdogg

Hang'n & Bang'n
Awards
  • Established
Thanks for all the help guys, much appreciated.

wardog

Awards
  • Established
Sik, if you want my opinion, transdermal works okay. You can have fina and test as a transdermal and it works quite well. Both require a bit of chemistry unless you can get your hands on pure test powder and pure trenbolone powder.

Overall, I do not understand your issue with needles. Shooting cyp once every 4 days is a cakewalk compared to rubbing lotion all over yourself a couple times a day.

windwords7

Awards
  • Established
Sik, if you want my opinion, transdermal works okay. You can have fina and test as a transdermal and it works quite well. Both require a bit of chemistry unless you can get your hands on pure test powder and pure trenbolone powder.

Overall, I do not understand your issue with needles. Shooting cyp once every 4 days is a cakewalk compared to rubbing lotion all over yourself a couple times a day.
Absolutely!!! Rubbing and rubbing and rubbing and rubbing and......you get the point.

JFP2026

Awards

Absolutely!!! Rubbing and rubbing and rubbing and rubbing and......you get the point.
Not to mention having to avoid contact with others, saving money by pinning, and getting 100% absorbtion. :D

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Originally posted by jweave23

Exactly! But why was Pete in here then too? :D :gore:
Bastard!! :mad:

:D :D

sage

sage

Awards
  • Established
wd/ww7 hit it dead on. transdermal is some kind of process man, compared to even ed injecting. Sage

Geaux4Tigers

Awards
shoot it! I have gotten so use to it, i don't even think about it anymore. if you have ever done a fina cycle you start to feel that needles are fun. LOL