Superdrol vs Testosterone Cypionate for blood pressure

Cadack

Cadack

Awards
Which do you think would be easier on your blood pressure if you had to choose.

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
That’s not even a question? Testosterone will be better than ANY orals for BP... unless you’re pre disposed to BP issues testosterone shouldn’t even raise your BP. You’re comparing it to the most toxic oral that ever excited.

jim2509

jim2509

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Which do you think would be easier on your blood pressure if you had to choose.
Yeah as above Superdrol, M1-T etc were harsh as hell. I'd chose test over taking them anyday. Infact I'd chose test over anything else if I had to make a choice.

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
That’s not even a question? Testosterone will be better than ANY orals for BP... unless you’re pre disposed to BP issues testosterone shouldn’t even raise your BP. You’re comparing it to the most toxic oral that ever excited.
Interesting question for sure, even more interesting if OP plans to run 1 of either instead of together…

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
well yeah this, obviously this.

Testosterone is a bio identical hormone, if you ran it at trt levels then it’s the same as having a normal level of testosterone🤷.

Now you have said any doses which obviously plays a part as in theory high doses of test can increase estrogen and therefore water and therefore BP but you’d have to be using a stupid low dose of superdrol for that to be less likely to impact bp.

its almost midnight in the UK, what the **** am I answering this pointless question for 🤣 bed time for me

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Lol yes, this being the interwebz I'm fully expecting OP to come back with "test cyp is better? Cool I'm gonna be running 2gms per week"

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Run the test with the superdol if youre ready for superdrol. Blood pressure wont be an issue unless you let water retention get out of hand on test at high doses. And as already said superdol is extremley toxic so comparing it to test makes no sense. 99 percent of people that run superdrol didn.t neeed it. You can only grow so fast.

Cadack

Cadack

Awards
How would guys feel about a low dose of test say 200mgs stacked with rad140? I know these are random questions but my blood pressure reads a little high sometimes. Other times it reads normal.

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
How would guys feel about a low dose of test say 200mgs stacked with rad140? I know these are random questions but my blood pressure reads a little high sometimes. Other times it reads normal.
Why a sarm? What do you want to accomplish with a sarm? It’s more toxic than taking 300-400mg of testosterone.

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
It’s pointless

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
Just take a decent dose of test and go running twice a week at minimum - problem solved. If not, then see a doctor or don't run gear.

Cadack

Cadack

Awards
Why a sarm? What do you want to accomplish with a sarm? It’s more toxic than taking 300-400mg of testosterone.
I thought the whole point of sarms was that they are selective, so as to be less toxic??

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I thought the whole point of sarms was that they are selective, so as to be less toxic??
they were meant to have less undesirable side effects but that hasn’t really played out in reality (what should on paper happen and what does happen are oft tell different things, on paper I should enjoy having hot candle wax dripped onto my c0ck but turns out it’s not that pleasant 🤷))

and as @KvanH said, toxicity wasn’t the side effect they were trying to address

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Yeah that’s what the people selling it made newbies believe for several years until researches and actually bloodwork came out to show otherwise. Being selective about the receptors has absolutely nothing to do on their impact on cholesterol which can be awful, liver values and more important the unknown effects in your cardio vascular system. Absolutely no reason to use sarms. 0.