++TESTERS WANTED++ For our complete line!

MrTotality

MrTotality

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I vote that if they don't respond by end of day today that you sub in BigAnabolic78 for it :D

not like this is a democracy or anything, but i want it to ship tomorrow ;)
I gotta agree, someone needs to be added in order to get this show on the road. Hell, I would be so inclined as to take on another supp. I mean, I just want to help out
:thumbsup:

Big_Tom(tk)

Big_Tom(tk)

Awards
  • Established
I vote that if they don't respond by end of day today that you sub in BigAnabolic78 for it :D

not like this is a democracy or anything, but i want it to ship tomorrow ;)
Thanks for the vote, but I was selected over at the other website. I was screwin around to keep the thread bumped so maybe the others would get in here and send the info.. I would definitely not like to take away an opportunity for someone to log MST stuff. It's great!! Hopefully everyone has sent the info in. Good luck to everyone chosen here and bb.com. I look forward to all the results! My Log will probably be up here and bb.com around wed. thurs. :thumbsup:

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
how come testing oportunities cant be offered if the person pays the shipping to another country? I would be all over this IF selected, is there a reason why noone does this?

spaceclown

spaceclown

On the Rag & it Roks
Awards
  • Established
Alrighty folks I sent all the info to MST over the weekend minus the one person. They should ship out today!

As for our international friends we just did not select international this time. We typically do when running a smaller batch of testers. I understand your questions but we feel if we select you to test a product we don't feel it's right to ask for you to spend your money to test for us. I hope you understand.

MrTotality

MrTotality

Banned
Awards
  • Established
thanks for getting it out so promptly. Once recvd will begin with the next workout. Do you want the log on the MST page?

spaceclown

spaceclown

On the Rag & it Roks
Awards
  • Established
thanks for getting it out so promptly. Once recvd will begin with the next workout. Do you want the log on the MST page?
Good question. Someone will get back with ya on that.

ncangey0513

ncangey0513

Awards
  • Established
Can't wait to see these logs! :dance:

*ncangey reclines in his lazy boy, sips on his blue raz ragnarok*

Thrall

Thrall

Awards
  • Established
Yes, I am stoked as well. I've decided to focus on strength, since I now look stronger than I really am, a common bodybuilding malady. I think the Ragnarok will help me get there. :dl:

sdmf45

sdmf45

Awards
  • Established
was wondering the same thing...can't wait to try this stuff. :bb:

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm excited too. The Shred-XS should be just the ticket to hitting my body with something a little different to help rip the last 20 pounds of fat off, and get down to single digit bodyfat.

spaceclown

spaceclown

On the Rag & it Roks
Awards
  • Established
I think the logs should go into the normal supplement log section instead of the MST subforum.

Millennium 1

Millennium 1

Awards
  • Established
I think the logs should go into the normal supplement log section instead of the MST subforum.
I agree 100%!

Heads up all testers! Your swag has shipped today via fedex ground. If anyone would like their tracking number, hit me with an email at [email protected] and I'll send it over to you. Expect your goods in 3-6 days depending on location.

ncangey0513

ncangey0513

Awards
  • Established
I agree 100%!

Heads up all testers! Your swag has shipped today via fedex ground. If anyone would like their tracking number, hit me with an email at [email protected] and I'll send it over to you. Expect your goods in 3-6 days depending on location.
I'd like mine! :food:

:bow28:

MrTotality

MrTotality

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I agree 100%!

just curious....

where was it shipped from, that will give me a good indication of when to expect it

Millennium 1

Millennium 1

Awards
  • Established
Shipped from Spokane, WA. You being on the East Coast should see it by Friday. :D

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sigh, the fedex demons show an estimated delivery monday for me. Oh well, we are about as far apart as you can get within the continental US.

Millennium 1

Millennium 1

Awards
  • Established
It looks like the west coast guys received their goods today. Everyone else should be receiving theirs soon. Keep us updated here with a link to you logs when you post them to the main board.

Thanks!

peece

peece

Awards
  • Established
West coast guy is now looking at a stinkin cool blue bottle of

CARNAGE!!

Yeah baby shagtastic

grila jujitsu

grila jujitsu

Awards
  • Established
jea! west coast ! just got mine today ! i will be starting next month , right after my lasik eye surgery recoup is done. that way i will not have any interruptions in taking my KREACEPS. :lol: plus it will be a month that i had been off my creatine.
thanks again
GJ

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Geez sometimes it sucks to live in sunny florida. generally not tho :D

spaceclown

spaceclown

On the Rag & it Roks
Awards
  • Established
remember to post links to your logs in this post please :)

MrTotality

MrTotality

Banned
Awards
  • Established
damn I live in the North east it might take a while for me. Spaceclown should I pm you for the tracking #?

peece

peece

Awards
  • Established
remember to post links to your logs in this post please :)
Hey Space

Yes, I received the Carnage! Cool bottle man.

Hey, I started my log on Monday in the Supplement Review section detailing Carnage/Cissus-Drol stack. Would you like a thread in MST with my thoughts particular to Carnage?

Quick question, Today I will most likely take 1-2 spread out over the day. Do you think I should do that another 2-3 days until my body adjusts for the tingling sensation?

ps. Very professional letter that you sent with my package. You guys are very cool. Very customer oriented
Thanks again!
peece

spaceclown

spaceclown

On the Rag & it Roks
Awards
  • Established
Hey Space

Yes, I received the Carnage! Cool bottle man.

Hey, I started my log on Monday in the Supplement Review section detailing Carnage/Cissus-Drol stack. Would you like a thread in MST with my thoughts particular to Carnage?

Quick question, Today I will most likely take 1-2 spread out over the day. Do you think I should do that another 2-3 days until my body adjusts for the tingling sensation?

ps. Very professional letter that you sent with my package. You guys are very cool. Very customer oriented
Thanks again!
peece
You don't have to put anything in the MST subforum unless you feel compelled to. As for the tingling it typically subsides pretty quick. You can keep the dose lower and spread out if it helps you with the tingles.

Post up a link to your log when you can.

MrTotality

MrTotality

Banned
Awards
  • Established
man I can wait, I should have everything tomorrow, Kreaceps/RPM/ZMA log

ncangey0513

ncangey0513

Awards
  • Established
man I can wait, I should have everything tomorrow, Kreaceps/RPM/ZMA log
Awesome! Seems like everyone is picking up RPM lately. I might have to jump on the bandwagon :dance:

MrTotality

MrTotality

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Awesome! Seems like everyone is picking up RPM lately. I might have to jump on the bandwagon :dance:
I am on my 2nd bottle, great stuff. According to fedex it is out for delivery today:head: :woohoo:

MrTotality

MrTotality

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Package recevied today woo hoooo

log will start tomorrow

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah, monday for me too, oh well! I did get my t-force, bulk powerfull, and lipoderm today, so i'm pretty happy anywho, but could use the Shred-XS

Thrall

Thrall

Awards
  • Established
Got my Caffeine Free Warrior Melon Ragnarok today...sweet looking container and label. Will start my log tomorrow.