++TESTERS WANTED++ For our complete line!

nelix

Awards
  • Established
It's bad enough that all "aphrodisiacs" (horny goat weed, longjack tribulus, yohmbine, Shilajit, anything that ends in *drol, *rione) are banned for import, besides the fact that not everyone wants them for aphrodisiac perposes, aminogen and egg protein are also banned imports. But we get left out of the samples too.

ncangey0513

ncangey0513

Awards
  • Established
It's bad enough that all "aphrodisiacs" (horny goat weed, longjack tribulus, yohmbine, Shilajit, anything that ends in *drol, *rione) are banned for import, besides the fact that not everyone wants them for aphrodisiac perposes, aminogen and egg protein are also banned imports. But we get left out of the samples too.
Sorry, but you have to understand that shipping now-a-days is very, very expensive, especially overseas.

ncangey0513

ncangey0513

Awards
  • Established
Testers will be picked tomorrow! Hurry up and get those last minute apps. in people! :dance:

Thrall

Thrall

Awards
  • Established
Gee golly, I sure hope they pick me...I'd even quit my current supps to get in on this!:D

nelix

Awards
  • Established
Of course I understand, I pay for my own shipping, Fedex is like 100$ for 5kg.
I was more *****ing to my self about living here, much respect to MST for making such nice products.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Testers will be picked tomorrow! Hurry up and get those last minute apps. in people! :dance:
I've done a bunch more reading about the ingredients, and I'm even more interested now. Is there any possibility of a Kreaceps/Ragnarok/Shred stack too? I'd put that on the top of my list I submitted :D

Last edited:
grila jujitsu

grila jujitsu

Awards
  • Established
im so nervous to find out if i got picked to do a log!! i hope i did! it would be so sick because this is suck a tight company!

whitedevil74

whitedevil74

Awards
  • Established
A kreaceps/Citruvol/cordygen5 or carnage stack would be insane, and you guys need to help me out, my old ass is getting back into MMA and I am going to need all the help I can get. Old stiff bones.

Erik2003

Erik2003

Awards
Sorry, but you have to understand that shipping now-a-days is very, very expensive, especially overseas.
It would only be fair, if selected as a tester to help pay for the shipping. If selected, we can work this out to cut on your expenses.

grila jujitsu

grila jujitsu

Awards
  • Established
YAy MMA!

A kreaceps/Citruvol/cordygen5 or carnage stack would be insane, and you guys need to help me out, my old ass is getting back into MMA and I am going to need all the help I can get. Old stiff bones.
what styles do you do?

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It would only be fair, if selected as a tester to help pay for the shipping. If selected, we can work this out to cut on your expenses.
I'm in the US, and i'd be happy to pay for my own shipping too, especially if I was selected to do one of the stacks. I'd have to guess that the stacks are easy worth $100 or more to a tester, I wouldn't mind covering the $5-8 fedex home would charge to deliver it.

BTW, not wanting to sound impatient, do we know when today the testers are getting selected? Or was it already done and I lost out?

ncangey0513

ncangey0513

Awards
  • Established
To answer a couple of previous questions:

It is an interesting idea for someone overseas to be willing to pay for shipping, but I'm not going to beat around the bush, at least for this time, it's probably not going to happen. Also, tothose of you who are chosen in the US: shipping costs are covered, so don't worry about that. :)

Testers should be announced tonight in this thread. Keep your eyes open, and once again, best of luck to all who applied! :dance:

ugab37

ugab37

Applied Nutriceuticals Rep.
Awards
  • Established
Before the MS reps read any of my app, I am currently logging Pro-Anabol for ALRI and my log will conclude in 21 days. I figured you want somebody to test right away, but if all the spots are not filled, I would love to test for you guys when my log ends.

Terms
-Reputable membersYES
- Log on Anabolicminds.com - Other sites are optional but appreciated.Clutchfitness.com, DiscountAnabolics.com and AM
- Must update log at least 4 days per weekEVERYDAY FOR ME
- Log duration of the product (check servings for exact number), including a detailed final review / summary.YES AND VERY DETAILED
- Reliable, safe, honest, unbiased, and objective feedback.THATS WHAT YOU'LL GET
- US only or Military APO/FPO only

Target Audience- Bodybuilders
- Powerlifters IN SOME ASPECTS
- Endurance AthletesMMA(if that counts)
- Bulkers/CuttersCUTTING NOW
- Males- all ages over 18 years old.YES

Disclaimer
Disclaimer: By posting your required information below, you agree to ALL terms and conditions, you are declaring that you do NOT have (or feel that you MAY have) ANY medical condition. You are declaring that you have read the above terms ENTIRELY and agree to them 100%. Please make sure you have read our terms before posting your information.

WARNING NOT FOR USE BY INDIVIDUALS UNDER THE AGE OF 21 YEARS. DO NOT USE IF PREGNANT OR NURSING. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. Do NOT consume this product if you have a medical condition and/or taking any prescription medication. Do not exceed recommended serving. Discontinue use and call a physician or licensed qualified health care professional immediately if you experience rapid heartbeat, dizziness, severe headache, or other similar symptoms.

These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, or prevent any disease.

Sex:Male

Height:6'1

Weight:224, on a cut now. I was 251 a few months ago

Body type: Endomorph

Est. BF% : 9.3%(last time checked, but may be lower now)

Training experience (as much detail as possible.. TELL US ABOUT WHY we should choose you!!):I have been training for 8 years now. I train some as a powerlifter, but mostly Im geared toward bodybuilding now. I also train MMA and have been for about 11 months now. I've trained in DC, HIT, High-volume(arnolds style, when i first started), and a few others as well. Im currently training with a mix of HIT and highvolume depending on what bodypart we might be discussing. I have trained several people before as well. I do most of my working out in my garage which consists of 6 different benches, 700lbs of olympic weight, 4 curl bars with about 300lbs total for them, and dumbells from 20s up to 120s. I also have a few 160's coming soon. There's a very small gym just around the corner and I go there to do all my machine work. My max lifts are bench of 410(raw at 205), deadlift of 565(raw), and squat of 515.

Current Training Schedule / Protocol (as much detail as possible): My current split(which changes at least once every 3 months is as follows: Sunday: Bis/Tris, Mon/Tues: off, Wed: Shoulders/Traps/Bis(just a few shaping ex's for bi's), Thurs: Chest/Tris, and Fri: Legs/Deads/Back
Cardio Schedule/Protocol (as much detail as possible): I get plenty of cardio with my BJJ training, but I also run/walk with a 2/1 ratio. I will normally for a minimum of 30 minutes 3 days per week.

Current supplements (exact brand/product name): My staples are Nimbus Nutr Poseidon, UltraMegaGreen(I have my own GNC), VitE(800ius per day), VitC(2000mgs per day), EmeraldBalance(fruit/veg powder), Bulk BetaAlanine, Bulk WMA(QwikCarb from NP), FishOils(GNC brand and 6caps), OptNutr Whey Hydrosolate and CytosportsFastTwitch(preworkout only). Im currently doing a log(which ends in 21 days) of ALRI's new product Pro-Anabol.

Current Nutrition and Macros (as much detail as possible): Currently, this is my diet:

NUTRITION
Training Days
9AM: 10liquid whites, 1scoop WPI, 1cup slow oats, 1cup applejuice, 1cup water
10:50AM: (Preworkout) 2scoops WPI, .5cup slow oats, 2cups water
11AM-130PM: drinking 1gallon of water with flavored BCAAS)
1:45PM: (Postworkout) 2scoops Vitargo, 2scoopsWPI, 2cups water
4PM: 1cup brown rice, 10oz grilled chicken, .5cup blackbeans
6PM: 1/2lb 93/7 lean beef on 2 wholewheat buns(or with more brownrice)
8PM: 10oz grilled chicken, handful of lowsalt cashews
10PM: 3scoops MuscleMilk, 1 serving (5gsFiber) Pysilliumseedhusks, 2cups of Carbcountdown FF Dairy Beverage

Nontraining Days
9AM: 10liquid whites, 1scoop WPI, 1cup slow oats, 2cups water
11AM: 10oz grilled chicken, .5cup brown rice
2PM: 2scoops WPI with water
4PM: 1/2lb 93/7 lean beef
6PM: 2scoops WPI with water
8PM: 10oz grilled chicken, handful of lowsalt cashews
10PM: 3scoops MuscleMilk, 1 serving (5gsFiber) Pysilliumseedhusks, 2cups of Carbcountdown FF Dairy Beverage

Basically, I go about 250gs of carbs on w/o days and under 100gs on nonw/o days. This is what Ive found to work best for me on a recomp. Carbcyling is my preferred method of cutting.

Current Daily water intake: 1.5 gallons per day

Short Term Goal: Well, since my beach trip is only 8 weeks away now, Im looking to cut or recomp with my bodyfat being at 8%(or below) while having the highest bodyweight I can at that bf%.

Long Term Goal: Im basically leanbulking yearround with the exception of my prebeach stack. I want to add as much QUALITY mass as possible. I was at 251 a couple of months back and now by bf is way down and Im at 224. I would like to be a very lean 275-285 one day. Its a long road, but I wont stop until I get there.

ANY and ALL Prescription / Non-Prescription / Recreational drugs (for the last 60 days): NONE

Supplement history (as much detail as possible): Ok, I honestly feel that I have used just as many supplements as any person on this planet. Here goes: VenomTrileanSystem, BAM, JungleWarfare, MassFX, Hyperdrol2, Retain, ANX post cycle therapy, StimX, Superdrol, Pheraplex, Ergomax, Mega-Zol, Haladrol(and many clones), M1T, MOHN, MethylD(Gasparis), MethoxyTST, MegaTRN, AlphaDrive, 4-AD, Transdermal 4-AD, Androsol(by Biotest), Powerfull(new and old), Symmetry, Cissus, anabolic pump, TNA, C2, Camphibolic, Cialabol, Neovar, IGF-2, RPM, OsteobolinC, Cytolean, Lipo6, Lipo6x, Lipo6(with ephedra), All the Muscletech GARBAGE, Paravol, ResetA.D., Smash, Intraxcell, Smash, NE2, NO2, CE2, SizeOn(caps/powder), superpump250, halodrol liquigels, thyrotabs, cordygen5, Ragnorak, EntireNHA stack(with atd and reboundreloaded), Lipoderm(w/rasperryketones, clen, albuterol, solo, and capcream), Anagen, Fenotest, EBol, 20% Turkesterone and probably a million more but you get the point.

Other product reviews / logs you have done (with links): YellowGold(AP), RPM/Neovar/IGF-2/Osteobolin-C log( Ugab's Osteobolin-C/Neovar/IGF-2/RPM Recomping Journey ), megadose cissus w/symmetry, hyperdrolX2( Ugabs HyperdrolX2 log - DiscountAnabolics.com Forum )and several others

Do you have ANY injuries presently that limit your training (explain): no

What product(s)/stacks would you prefer to test. Please enter them in order of most desired.
10/11/12/2/6/7/8/9/1/3/4/5

whitedevil74

whitedevil74

Awards
  • Established
^^^^^^^^
The above is a great application.

spaceclown

spaceclown

On the Rag & it Roks
Awards
  • Established
I am looking them all over now.

ugab37

ugab37

Awards
  • Established
If (and I know its a big if) you chose me, you cant count on a very good log. It really sucks that Ill have to wait 3 weeks, but again, Id love to test for ya if any spots arent taken.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I didn't mention that beyond dropping any/all of my current supplements, i'm willing to change my diet too if you would feel that is important. I work both in an office as well as from home, and have freedom as far as food prep/storage goes too even at the office (fridge/freezer/microwave)

I'm sort of thinking now that I should maybe do a short run into ketosis, to kickstart the weight loss again (only lost 1 pound this week).

spaceclown

spaceclown

On the Rag & it Roks
Awards
  • Established
Testers Selected !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

First off before any logs start I want to thank each of you for logging for us. We selected as many as we could and only did not select just a few. I would have just said fuk it and let everyone test but the boss man as it is probably will kick my ass when he notices how many we chose :D

Here are the testers

Kreaceps-XS - grila jujitsu
Kreaceps-XS - MrTotality
Citruvol - Chemist2234
Citruvol - twinnett
Carnage - peece
Carnage - BigPHusers11
Shred-XS - EasyEJL
Shred-XS - Confucious
Cordygen5 - Aoba
Cordygen5 - ugab37
Ragnarok Warrior Melon - tops2heavy
Ragnarok Warrior Melon Stim Free - thrall
Ragnarok Blue Raz - ugab37
Ragnarok Blue Raz Stim Free - sdmf45
Kreaceps-XS/Citruvol/Cordygen5 - whitedevil74
Kreaceps-XS/Carnage/Cordygen5 - Erik2003
Kreaceps-XS/Carnage/Citruvol - smeton yea

PM me your full name and address. We will ship when I recieve ALL the testers info.

When you start your log please put a link in this thread to its location PLEASE!

Congrats all!

Big_Tom(tk)

Big_Tom(tk)

Awards
  • Established
First off before any logs start I want to thank each of you for logging for us. We selected as many as we could and only did not select just a few. I would have just said fuk it and let everyone test but the boss man as it is probably will kick my ass when he notices how many we chose :D

Here are the testers

Kreaceps-XS - MrTotality
Citruvol - Chemist2234
Citruvol - twinnett
Carnage - peece
Carnage - BigPHusers11
Shred-XS - EasyEJL
Shred-XS - Confucious
Cordygen5 - Aoba
Cordygen5 - ugab37

PM me your full name and address. We will ship when I recieve ALL the testers info.

When you start your log please put a link in this thread to its location PLEASE!

Congrats all!
congrats to everyone chosen!!!!!

peece

peece

Awards
  • Established

Here are the testers

Kreaceps-XS - MrTotality
Citruvol - Chemist2234
Citruvol - twinnett
Carnage - peece
Carnage - BigPHusers11
Shred-XS - EasyEJL
Shred-XS - Confucious
Cordygen5 - Aoba
Cordygen5 - ugab37

Congrats all!

Spaceclown

Thank you very much!
I am excited to try Carnage :aargh:

I will do my best to give a fair assessment as to the benefits and gains and sides (if any)
Again thankyou!!

peece

ps
i'll pm ya:)

Millennium 1

Millennium 1

Awards
  • Established
Congrats guys and gals! Looks like a solid bunch here! Three cheers for free loot!

Aoba

Awards
Congrats guys and gals! Looks like a solid bunch here! Three cheers for free loot!
omg! I got picked!

:cheers:

/dance

I'm leaving for Japan for 10 days, but someone will be here to take packages and i start cut diet 2.0 the day i come back!

:clean:

i'll PM you guys my addy!

sdmf45

sdmf45

Awards
  • Established
:cheers: :cheers: :cheers: SWEET!!!!! :woohoo:

whitedevil74

whitedevil74

Awards
  • Established
Ohh hell yeah.
:cheers:

PM sent.

Tried to PM but having problems. Check your bb.com account.

ncangey0513

ncangey0513

Awards
  • Established

Here are the testers

Kreaceps-XS - MrTotality
Citruvol - Chemist2234
Citruvol - twinnett
Carnage - peece
Carnage - BigPHusers11
Shred-XS - EasyEJL
Shred-XS - Confucious
Cordygen5 - Aoba
Cordygen5 - ugab37

Congrats all!
Solid bunch of testers!! Congrats to all who were chosen! I'm looking forward to the logs. :dance:

grila jujitsu

grila jujitsu

Awards
  • Established
300 the pg version

Here are the testers

Kreaceps-XS - MrTotality
Citruvol - Chemist2234
Citruvol - twinnett
Carnage - peece
Carnage - BigPHusers11
Shred-XS - EasyEJL
Shred-XS - Confucious
Cordygen5 - Aoba
Cordygen5 - ugab37

Congrats all!
YES!!! this made my day !!! was having a ****ty day but this just made it all better! thank you so much !

"THIS IS CAKETOWN"

Erik2003

Erik2003

Awards
Testing

Congrats to all, and thank you for the opportunity.

I sent you the PM as requested. Please let me know if you did not receive it.

Thanks

spaceclown

spaceclown

On the Rag & it Roks
Awards
  • Established
Name/addresses I still need

Here are the testers

Kreaceps-XS - MrTotality
Citruvol - Chemist2234
Citruvol - twinnett
Carnage - peece
Carnage - BigPHusers11
Shred-XS - EasyEJL
Shred-XS - Confucious
Cordygen5 - Aoba
Cordygen5 - ugab37

Congrats all!
Name/addressed I still need.

MrTotality
BigPHusers11
Confucious
tops2heavy
thrall
smeton yea

Oh and I ****ed up and chose ugab37 for ROK and C5...my mistake but it's to your benefit. Lucky bastard. :D Both coming your way.

tops2heavy

tops2heavy

Awards
thanks a lot spaceclown... you wont be disappointed!

ugab37

ugab37

Awards
  • Established
Name/addressed I still need.

MrTotality
BigPHusers11
Confucious
tops2heavy
thrall
smeton yea

Oh and I ****ed up and chose ugab37 for ROK and C5...my mistake but it's to your benefit. Lucky bastard. :D Both coming your way.
I never been more happy to be called a bastard. Hey, works for me man.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sent. I plan to use these to make some strength and musclemass and to use imagining , which has been working for me . Before the set I image , actually see myself doing the exercise, then in most cases I do it. Its a very useful tool. Most top atheletes use this. well Legs today for me. Well Im off for leg day...

I feel like a Kid on Xmas

spaceclown

spaceclown

On the Rag & it Roks
Awards
  • Established
Almost all of them... :drunk:

Guys I still need name/addresses
MrTotality
BigPHusers11
Confucious
thrall

Big_Tom(tk)

Big_Tom(tk)

Awards
  • Established
Almost all of them... :drunk:

Guys I still need name/addresses
MrTotality
BigPHusers11
Confucious
thrall
Id be more then willing to take someones place if they decide MST is not worthy of their testing/Logging skills. LoL

I still can't believe the amount of product being passed out here.
This should be fun to follow.. Looking forward to all the logs. :thumbsup:

ncangey0513

ncangey0513

Awards
  • Established
Id be more then willing to take someones place if they decide MST is not worthy of their testing/Logging skills. LoL

I still can't believe the amount of product being passed out here.
This should be fun to follow.. Looking forward to all the logs. :thumbsup:
:rolleyes:

grila jujitsu

grila jujitsu

Awards
  • Established
I just want to say thank you to MST. they are a truly great company. this is a boat load of testers and products and i too will not only log for them but i will also be following the other loggs cause i want to see what happens!!:head:

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm supportive of BigAnabolic78's proposal there, but mostly because i'm impatient to get my logging started :D Alternatively, I'll volunteer to take MrTotality's Kreaceps-XS or BigPHusers11's Carnage (or both) and do a stack with the Shred-XS if they don't reply ;). It would go along perfectly with another forum thread I've been watching "Can you be "cutting" and not lose muscle?".

Silly thread in a way, as with almost anything there is a way to accomplish it. For me, right now, i'm cutting and gaining muscle. But it requires dedication, and craploads of effort and willpower. 1 1/2 hours worth of cardio today alone... But whole upper body workout to positive failure yesterday too, and a good half hour cardio after that. But I will reach my goal, in my timeframe.

:bb3:

MrTotality

MrTotality

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I'm supportive of BigAnabolic78's proposal there, but mostly because i'm impatient to get my logging started :D Alternatively, I'll volunteer to take MrTotality's Kreaceps-XS or BigPHusers11's Carnage (or both) and do a stack with the Shred-XS if they don't reply ;). It would go along perfectly with another forum thread I've been watching "Can you be "cutting" and not lose muscle?".

Silly thread in a way, as with almost anything there is a way to accomplish it. For me, right now, i'm cutting and gaining muscle. But it requires dedication, and craploads of effort and willpower. 1 1/2 hours worth of cardio today alone... But whole upper body workout to positive failure yesterday too, and a good half hour cardio after that. But I will reach my goal, in my timeframe.

:bb3:
Hey now, give a man a chance to respond....sheesh :nono:

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hey now, give a man a chance to respond....sheesh :nono:
Sorry, I meant to say if they don't respond in a reasonable time frame such as by Sunday nite, but I left that part out. Nothing can get sent out any sooner than monday anyhow. And think about it, if a person hasn't logged on and checked their pms between thursday and sunday, how likely are they to log 4 times a week?

MrTotality

MrTotality

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Sorry, I meant to say if they don't respond in a reasonable time frame such as by Sunday nite, but I left that part out. Nothing can get sent out any sooner than monday anyhow. And think about it, if a person hasn't logged on and checked their pms between thursday and sunday, how likely are they to log 4 times a week?
I agree 100%, no problem. I understand why you would take a shot at it, I would do the same

Thrall

Thrall

Awards
  • Established
I sent my PM. Sorry I was slow on the uptake! Sht happens quick round here!

Thanks and I look forward to sharing my results with the product!:dl:

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
1 tester left :stick:
I vote that if they don't respond by end of day today that you sub in BigAnabolic78 for it :D

not like this is a democracy or anything, but i want it to ship tomorrow ;)

ncangey0513

ncangey0513

Awards
  • Established
I vote that if they don't respond by end of day today that you sub in BigAnabolic78 for it :D

not like this is a democracy or anything, but i want it to ship tomorrow ;)
Tom was already selected as a tester over on bb.com. :dl: