Test1fy Before Your New Demigod and Get a New Woody.

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Court is now in session. The Honorable Judge Woody presiding.

Gentlemen, thank you for coming. I know everyone just loves product promotions and giveaways. As my way of giving back to the AM community for everything over the past year or two and celebrate joining the stellar team over at Olympus Labs, we're having ANOTHER give away to keep you busy until the new releases.

But enough about me - lets get to why we are here. See, until very recently, the test boosting market was pretty stagnant. Nothing new and exciting was being released. And then... And then Olympus Labs came into the picture. And thats why we're here. If you've been living under a rock or in Wyoming, you may have missed the release of Test1fy. Without going into scientific details, because my background is about as far away from science as possible, I'll give you the skinny. Test1fy is an open label, effectively dosed, test booster backed by science. It optimizes test from every angle.

ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1470498225.578423.jpg

Testify Bottle.png

Now, to the give away.

First, anyone who has ran Test1fy before should not apply. This is for doubters, non-believers, skeptics, Wyomingites, and Canadians. That's right, this is going international.

Second, court is in session. We want honest feedback.

Third, we need honesty here too. Test1fy to the ladies and gentlemen of AM. What is the stupidest, craziest, riskiest, and/or strangest thing you have ever done in your life. If you say something like you wrestled an alligator naked and won, we're gonna need some evidence.

Will you raise your right hand. Do you swear to tell the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth so help you God?

GNO Olympus Labs Lynks8 Jebrook kboxer7 NewAgeMayan NoAddedHmones

alvin1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
WOW, I am in!, this is great this is open to Canadian!

Craziest thing I have done was during my visit to machu picchu in Perou, I did the 4 days Inca trails to get there. Carrying my back pack and all my gear we had to walk on the side of mountain on trail not more wider than my two feet put together, you see the picture. It was dangerous but gave me a great adrenaline rush!

I have run a lot of testbooster so I can have a good base for reference. I am also 38 so if it is to work I have the profile for.

And I test1fy I will gave a honest review

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have used TEST1FY before so I guess I am not eligible :banghead:

But, I hereby TEST1FY that it is most otent & effective test booster I have ever used!

JDybya

JDybya

Awards
  • Established
Riskiest thing I've ever done?

Has to be getting married and having two kids! No matter what you think you know, nothing can possibly prepare you for the insanity of being a father and a husband. I used to pride myself on being the most laid back, never stressed guy around. First time one of my babies got sick...I thought I was going to lose my freaking mind! How is it possible that I'm somehow responsible for two living breathing learning growing humans? That's just nuts.

Haven't used Test1fy before, and honestly am a little scared of the possible increase in hunger. BUT I'm not rock climbing for many many months due to a rotator cuff injury...so I'm focusing on moving some iron and putting on the muscle I've been avoiding -as a strength-to-weight athlete. Perfect time to to try this out.

Promo for one month supply? If so, I'll gladly pony up for the second month to give it a full trial.

Was going to go with ultimate T or Alphamax in a couple weeks, as I've had good results from those in the past...but with this promo...id love to give Test1fy it's day in court!

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I will Test1fy that my wife was walking funny the entire time I was running this;).

Reactions: GNO

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I will Test1fy that my wife was walking funny the entitle time I was running this;).
I don't understand, please elaborate :1zhelp:

NewAgeMayan

Awards
These new reps are pretty generous. The UK brothers gonna have to up their give-away game.

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Im not sure its THE craziest thing Ive ever done, but I gained the respect of one of the AM members by posting a picture, which would be my "partial" proof. I have, in fact sat in.... AND FARTED in Saddam Hussein's throne!!! Does that count?

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Im not sure its THE craziest thing Ive ever done, but I gained the respect of one of the AM members by posting a picture, which would be my "partial" proof. I have, in fact sat in.... AND FARTED in Saddam Hussein's throne!!! Does that count?
I need to ask...was that intentional or were you just gassy?

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
Lmao if for nothing else, I'm in for the stories !

JDybya

JDybya

Awards
  • Established
So much respect. No words can suffice.

jaredmus

jaredmus

Awards
I am totally in on this. AS a whole in the past 3-4 years I have used plenty of natural test boosters anti-estrogens etc. I'll name a few products I thought were good- Natadrol, Alphamax, Nova-x, animal stak , gamma 0
Some I have used and didn't notice much--- true grit test boosters, six star test booster,muscletech anotest, test freak, battle fuel,anabolic freak, human evolution test ignition

Thats just a brief overview. I train pretty hard IMO and my diet is in a good place. I would love to give this a try and see if it lives up to the hype

The craziest stupid thing I ever did, was try to take on the dedicated fat and ugly friend for one of my buddies in college. He ended up passing out before ever getting with the gymnast, I ended up going home with the ugly one... story got weirder when her room was covered with Giraffes ... no need to say anything else

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
"OBJECTION YOUR HONOR. THESE APPLICANTS ARENT TEST1FYING!"

Sustained! No Test1fying no Test1fy!

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
Woody ,

I don't know if I'm buying into the whole "Honorable" thing....but if Judge Woody is presiding then this is gonna be LEG1T!!!

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
"OBJECTION YOUR HONOR. THESE APPLICANTS ARENT TEST1FYING!"

Sustained! No Test1fying no Test1fy!
Is he talking to himself?!:dunno::dunno:

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
Is he talking to himself?!:dunno::dunno:
In light of the talking to himself, Woody is perhaps the wrong username for this gent. Maybe admin can help him change it to @ Nutty

Besides, with all this Test1fy floating around I'm pretty sure there's gonna be a whole lot more "woodies" around here shortly.

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
In light of the talking to himself, Woody is perhaps the wrong username for this gent. Maybe admin can help him change it to @ Nutty

Besides, with all this Test1fy floating around I'm pretty sure there's gonna be a whole lot more "woodies" around here shortly.
A whole lot more nutties too.

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
I tased myself and had a flashbang go off in my hand . Does that qualify me ?

Also i have never ran test1fy ... not sure wat the entry fee is here lol the signs not in earth language.

pulsefit

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
This sounds like the truth as far as test boosters go. I would give it a run and give honest feedback. I'm a 41 year old male who's always looking for a boost. I'm sure my wife would give her own testimony lol.

blueline438

blueline438

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I've never ran testify. Almost bought it once. That's risky right?
Umm. I've jumped out of planes, been tased, pepper sprayed, ran into an active shooting, and most recently fought for my life.

Last edited:
FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've never ran testify. Almost bought it once. That's risky right?
Umm. I've jumped out of planes, been tasted, pepper sprayed, ran into an active shooting, and most recently fought for my life.
I respect all of that, but... Were you tasted or tased? Just need clarification

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
I was there ! It wasn't pretty me n Brian Williams from NBC

blueline438

blueline438

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
blueline438

blueline438

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I have a video of a tasting. I'm not sure you'll like it. I do also have a video of my tasing. It was willingly and I will say this. It was the Longest five seconds of my entire life. I'll have to find it though. That was a few years ago.

blueline438

blueline438

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established

pulsefit

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Oc spray was far worse than tasing. I have light eyes and skin that crap f'd my world up.

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
As only 1 guy on here knows my previous career before the fire department (@bighulksmash) I can neither confirm nor deny that I did anything crazy at work,and protocols and classifications state there can be no video evidence of said denial or confirmation.

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
As only 1 guy on here knows my previous career before the fire department (@bighulksmash) I can neither confirm nor deny that I did anything crazy at work,and protocols and classifications state there can be no video evidence of said denial or confirmation.
Shyt , wat happen in the Q stays in the Q .

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
If ya dont know what the Q is the door is over there haha .

blueline438

blueline438

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Yeah I definitely needed counseling after that.
YOU need counseling? lol.

i get it FireTitan if i tell you ill have to kill you right "wink wink"

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I can't compete with the sheer bad-assery (?) of the others, but I'll try. I've been married to the same woman for 32 years.

That is all.

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I can't compete with the sheer bad-assery (?) of the others, but I'll try. I've been married to the same woman for 32 years.

That is all.
Holy Sh1t!!! Thats mega points in my book. Congratulations on that, I think. Lol. Im at 18 years this month.

blueline438

blueline438

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Married for seven this year but been together for ten.