Test1fy Before Your New Demigod and Get a New Woody.

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Holy Sh1t!!! Thats mega points in my book.......
I had this long post idea in my head, but thought that one item would be the best indication of my need for a test booster!

Honestly though, I'm coming up on 53, 6'0" and 185 pounds. In the gym 5 - 6 times per week. Diet's at about 85% (damn Mexican food) and I feel like I'm a perfect candidate for Test1fy. I've got about 3 weeks left of an 8 week AlphaMax XT run, so that would put me almost 2 months out from running Test1fy. However, I was planning on trying it next anyway (or the Diesel product), so it might work out better for one of the others.

blueline438

blueline438

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I forgot about the risky part; In 2003 I took a bonus I received from work and purchased a used Champion bass boat, which I hadn't discussed with my wife, and she was less than enthusiastic about my purchase. Two years ago, I came home with a new Colt CQBP M45A1, which my wife was also not thrilled about.

Danger is my middle name.

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Passed up a $692 a day contract job in Afghanistan as a Combat Medic for the 37k firefighter job Im at now. Been a fireman for 13 years, but so far this place has been the best year of my career other than the 2 I did contract in Iraq. Still wish I would've went. I Miss the tactical beard I never got to grow

RugbyBaller91

RugbyBaller91

Awards
Iv never used testify honestly have never used a test boosting supp were I actually felt the difference I'm always honest lol ummm on of my strangest stories would have to be when I was 14 had some of my older buddies over they were 18 they convinced me that I needed to shave my pubes that is what girls liked and all that so I went to the bathroom with a pair of hair clippers and shaved everything! I walked out like I chit my pants cause my skins was so irritated my buddy pulled out a tube of icy hot tells me that's what you put on after to stop the irritation so like the genius I am I put it all over just to realize in about 2 seconds flat that this was a set up felt like a miniture dragon was just blowing fire all over my chit so I'm running around freaking out buddies are laughing I got to my bed room drop the shorts stand in front of my fan wiping this stuff off and sure enough moms walks in thinks I'm beating my meat I tell her no it burns! She shook her head and told me I told you to always wear a condom and walked away lol

KingLeonidas9

KingLeonidas9

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have yet to use any of OL test boosters but Test1fy is one of the ones in my list to try.

Craziest thing i ever done was back in 2006 when I worked at this restaurant for almost 2 years, my first job. I hated that job, i hated my boss, i started becoming an angry and hateful person working there. I dont remember exaclty what had happened before but that day I was so angry and my boss who was also the cook kept getting in my face. Towards the end of the night all customers had left and my boss came out of the kitchen yelling and complaining about something while i was doing the dishes and he got in my face and started pointing his finger at me, i told him to get that finger out of my face and he kept at it, he kept at it. I told him i was going to break that finger if he didn't stop pointing at me. He then goes on and pokes me in the forehead with his finger. I lost my sh1t! I grabbed his arms and twisted it back behind his back, got behind him and go him on a rear naked choke. i didn't choke him but i was holding him there, he started saying sorry sorry sorry so i let him go, turned around and was about the walk out. And he hit me in the back of the head with this little ceramic thing that was on the tables that was for fake flowers. I just felt a sharp pain, I turned around, rushed at him and punched him in the face. He fell back I went to go kick him and his wife was already screaming that i was getting blood all over(i still have the mark in the back of the head from the flower holder he threw at me). I went to the bathroom, grabbed a towel to put on the back of my head to stop the blood from squirting everywhere and when i came out he said he was going to call the cops. He was just aggravting me more and more so I pulled up a chair, sat down and told him go ahead call him and i'll show them what you did to the back of my head, i'll tell them how you only employ immigrants to work here so you dont pay tax, and how every woman that ever worked here left because you tried to f0ck them. his wife started yelling and screaming at him in spanish, i didn't know what the hell she was saying and he just put his head down after she started smacking him. I left.

About a month later I heard from one of my good friends who worked there as a driver that she divorced him, got the house, cars, and half of the restaurant, he had to sell the restaurant. Years later I went to go to eat at this dinner with my girlfriend and my friend with his wife and out come my former boss from the kitchen. He came to our table greeted us all and said to me that night was the best thing that ever happened to me, my ex wife left me and i am a much better person now, thank you and sorry for everything that happened. He put his hand out, i shook it and he walked back to the kitchen. When we were about to leave the waiter said that the cook had paid for our meal.

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have yet to use any of OL test boosters but Test1fy is one of the ones in my list to try.

Craziest thing i ever done was back in 2006 when I worked at this restaurant for almost 2 years, my first job. I hated that job, i hated my boss, i started becoming an angry and hateful person working there. I dont remember exaclty what had happened before but that day I was so angry and my boss who was also the cook kept getting in my face. Towards the end of the night all customers had left and my boss came out of the kitchen yelling and complaining about something while i was doing the dishes and he got in my face and started pointing his finger at me, i told him to get that finger out of my face and he kept at it, he kept at it. I told him i was going to break that finger if he didn't stop pointing at me. He then goes on and pokes me in the forehead with his finger. I lost my sh1t! I grabbed his arms and twisted it back behind his back, got behind him and go him on a rear naked choke. i didn't choke him but i was holding him there, he started saying sorry sorry sorry so i let him go, turned around and was about the walk out. And he hit me in the back of the head with this little ceramic thing that was on the tables that was for fake flowers. I just felt a sharp pain, I turned around, rushed at him and punched him in the face. He fell back I went to go kick him and his wife was already screaming that i was getting blood all over(i still have the mark in the back of the head from the flower holder he threw at me). I went to the bathroom, grabbed a towel to put on the back of my head to stop the blood from squirting everywhere and when i came out he said he was going to call the cops. He was just aggravting me more and more so I pulled up a chair, sat down and told him go ahead call him and i'll show them what you did to the back of my head, i'll tell them how you only employ immigrants to work here so you dont pay tax, and how every woman that ever worked here left because you tried to f0ck them. his wife started yelling and screaming at him in spanish, i didn't know what the hell she was saying and he just put his head down after she started smacking him. I left.

About a month later I heard from one of my good friends who worked there as a driver that she divorced him, got the house, cars, and half of the restaurant, he had to sell the restaurant. Years later I went to go to eat at this dinner with my girlfriend and my friend with his wife and out come my former boss from the kitchen. He came to our table greeted us all and said to me that night was the best thing that ever happened to me, my ex wife left me and i am a much better person now, thank you and sorry for everything that happened. He put his hand out, i shook it and he walked back to the kitchen. When we were about to leave the waiter said that the cook had paid for our meal.
Damn right. You never know who in this world truly needs a helping hand until you beat the sh1t out of them. Nice job!

mjonesjr8

Awards
I'm 53 and train like a mad man but, this sounds awesome would live to try it!

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
My wife complained about me looking younger every year and getting into shape. I must've been having a bad day cause I told her to quit eating bags of hersheys chocolate and get off her a$&

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
My wife complained about me looking younger every year and getting into shape. I must've been having a bad day cause I told her to quit eating bags of hersheys chocolate and get off her a$&
Did this happen today? I'm afraid you probably won't win. Testify is strong... But can't bring back the dead

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Did this happen today? I'm afraid you probably won't win. Testify is strong... But can't bring back the dead
Not today. About a month ago, which is about how long Ive been "cut off"...wonder why

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm calling you Harry Potter from now on. You're the boy who lived.
I understand, but.... With that being said, when she gives me the go ahead to start playing again, think of the damage I can do if Im hopped up on Test1fy!!!!!!

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I understand, but.... With that being said, when she gives me the go ahead to start playing again, think of the damage I can do if Im hopped up on Test1fy!!!!!!
You'll be a month++ deprived and on testify.

"I'm sorry, your Honor. I did not mean to break her hips."

blueline438

blueline438

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Hahahahahaha!!! When mine says that I go huh. Weird. Must be my superior genetics. Lol.

blueline438

blueline438

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
well one of the dumbest things i did ( the one i can talk about) take the trash out and walk on snow barefoot thinking its OK its just short distance, that was back in Lubbock Texas my first encounter with snow lol didn't feel my feet for about an hour... smh.

thanos769

Awards
I'm in. Craziest thing I have done is relocate and move to Brazil. Just threw caution to the wind and went for it. Those four years were one of the greatest phases in my life thus far. I've used a ton of test boosters and I was just wondering. What ever happened to TR3N???

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
The craziest thing I ever did was skydiving. It was my first time on a plane and I jumped out lol

JDybya

JDybya

Awards
  • Established
Objection your honor! No one's Test1fied in 2 days!

Counsel moves to seek further Test1mony!

alvin1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Objection you honor! there is enough competition yet ;)

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ok, ok. Im not proud of this.... Well maybe I am, but here it goes. So Im 18, at my first base assignment in the Navy, and a friend asked me to "take him home". He said he hasnt seen his mom or his girl since he left for boot camp. Long(but hilarious) story, I took him from Va. Beach to Philadelphia so he can see them. Got there at around 0100 and his smokin ass sister gave him a huge hug, then came to hug me. Low and behold, IT WAS HIS DAMN MOM!!!! Again, to shorten the story, She slipped up the next morning beau telling me "checked in on me" when I was asleep, and when we got back that night from seeing some of his friends, guess who was waiting up. 15 minutes after I went up to sleep, she came in and for me. Yep, banged my buddys mom out on the couch, a few times. Funny thing was, after we got back to VA, everytime he called his mom, she asked for me. Good times.... I mean, terrible thing

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The craziest thing I ever did was skydiving. It was my first time on a plane and I jumped out lol
Big fear of mine actually. Kudos.

I'm in. Craziest thing I have done is relocate and move to Brazil. Just threw caution to the wind and went for it. Those four years were one of the greatest phases in my life thus far. I've used a ton of test boosters and I was just wondering. What ever happened to TR3N???
Brazil?! Are you still there. Where did you move from?

well one of the dumbest things i did ( the one i can talk about) take the trash out and walk on snow barefoot thinking its OK its just short distance, that was back in Lubbock Texas my first encounter with snow lol didn't feel my feet for about an hour... smh.
Thank God Houston doesn't snow like that lol.

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You know who don't pretend ;) lol this is the dream of many teenagers, well it was mine.
I knew it ... gd flowbee !
Yeah well, At one time, I had no morals. Bad thing was, I was drunk one night a couple years later, and ran into a couple guys that knew us while they were in line for a club. They acted like they didnt want to talk to me(and they were for basically the same thing but different women, yes 2 of them), but I had forgot about that. I said "what yall mad cause i slept with ****s mom?" Guess what no one knew about till then. Yep, threw myself under the bus. Dumba$&

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Yeah well, At one time, I had no morals. Bad thing was, I was drunk one night a couple years later, and ran into a couple guys that knew us while they were in line for a club. They acted like they didnt want to talk to me(and they were for basically the same thing but different women, yes 2 of them), but I had forgot about that. I said "what yall mad cause i slept with ****s mom?" Guess what no one knew about till then. Yep, threw myself under the bus. Dumba$&
Lol ill tell u in person about the potassium nitrate games haha

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Big fear of mine actually. Kudos.

Brazil?! Are you still there. Where did you move from?

Thank God Houston doesn't snow like that lol.
yeah i enjoy houston weather but damn this summer is extra hot or what ?

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
yeah i enjoy houston weather but damn this summer is extra hot or what ?
Extra humid. Actually been relatively cool for Houston, IMO.

But it's rained so much and so often that the humidity is nearly unbearable

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Extra humid. Actually been relatively cool for Houston, IMO.

But it's rained so much and so often that the humidity is nearly unbearable
That could be it bro.

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Im fixing to test1fy about my partner on the ambulance tonight. Grown ass man looking for damn pokemon while were at work, he just very well make me have some flashbacks from my military days and make him effing disappear! Just sayin

RugbyBaller91

RugbyBaller91

Awards
Im fixing to test1fy about my partner on the ambulance tonight. Grown ass man looking for damn pokemon while were at work, he just very well make me have some flashbacks from my military days and make him effing disappear! Just sayin
OUT IN THE STREETS THEY CALL IT MURDAAAAAAA LOL

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
Ok, ok. Im not proud of this.... Well maybe I am, but here it goes. So Im 18, at my first base assignment in the Navy, and a friend asked me to "take him home". He said he hasnt seen his mom or his girl since he left for boot camp. Long(but hilarious) story, I took him from Va. Beach to Philadelphia so he can see them. Got there at around 0100 and his smokin ass sister gave him a huge hug, then came to hug me. Low and behold, IT WAS HIS DAMN MOM!!!! Again, to shorten the story, She slipped up the next morning beau telling me "checked in on me" when I was asleep, and when we got back that night from seeing some of his friends, guess who was waiting up. 15 minutes after I went up to sleep, she came in and for me. Yep, banged my buddys mom out on the couch, a few times. Funny thing was, after we got back to VA, everytime he called his mom, she asked for me. Good times.... I mean, terrible thing
I'ma start calling you Stiff Cliff...

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Give me some more guys!!!! You do not want to miss out. Your libido and wife/girlfriend/butt buddy does not want you to miss out either.