Test1fy Before Your New Demigod and Get a New Woody.

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Give me some more guys!!!! You do not want to miss out. Your libido and wife/girlfriend/butt buddy does not want you to miss out either.
i really wanna try this out for my pct.
one time i was being so dumb I rolled my car window up while my head was out the window backing up and i fuked up my gums....lmao
i can be really goofy.

Amanojaku

Awards
I have 36 and I've used t - boosters but never with remarkable results, I noticed something when I stacking the animal stak and animal test,for this I 'm thinking happen to the dark side ;)
Craziest thing i ever done was*when I tried to emulate the last race of the movie "The Fast and the Furious: Tokyo Drift", unfortunately I did not finish as the protagonist winning,I ends up flipping my car off the side of the hill,*and calling at 4:00 am my wife to explain that i had a "little" accident and I would come later.
After that night I've become a safe driver and boring.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I bartended tonight n had this ridiculous **** at my bar. First she ignored me when I asked what she wanted to drink. Then she got mad at her friend for not being her Facebook friend so I told her if ur not friends on fb then ur not friends in real life. She ain't find that funny. A bunch more happened that I'll skip but at the end she asked if we got a ATM machine. I said u know the m in ATM means machine so u asked me for a machine machine lol. She ain't laugh. She said I know. Where's the closest one. I said check the gas station station. Get the **** outta my bar. I had to pay her tab after I kicked her out. How's that for crazy lol

Anadipidy

Awards
so to testify before the honorable judge woody, the crazy stuff ive done, oh wow where to begin lol, how about, snowmobiling in the middle of the alaskan winter, jumped off very tall 10~ story tall multiple waterfalls into a deep swimming holes bunch of times & lived. raced my motorcycle past 125 mph, went fishing in an aluminum boat in a thunderstorm, spared with the biggest dudes in my gym, the list goes on & on its surprising im still alive id really lol

id like to add this onto my pct i was looking into buying it but went with olympus labs sup3r pct instead & wishing i had this to go with it to test1fy the real honest Results would be my honor.

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
so to testify before the honorable judge woody, the crazy stuff ive done, oh wow where to begin lol, how about, snowmobiling in the middle of the alaskan winter, jumped off very tall 10~ story tall multiple waterfalls into a deep swimming holes bunch of times & lived. raced my motorcycle past 125 mph, went fishing in an aluminum boat in a thunderstorm, spared with the biggest dudes in my gym, the list goes on & on its surprising im still alive id really lol

id like to add this onto my pct i was looking into buying it but went with olympus labs sup3r pct instead & wishing i had this to go with it to test1fy the real honest Results would be my honor.
Never been around snow much. But jumping off tall cliffs into water is my area of expertise!

I bartended tonight n had this ridiculous **** at my bar. First she ignored me when I asked what she wanted to drink. Then she got mad at her friend for not being her Facebook friend so I told her if ur not friends on fb then ur not friends in real life. She ain't find that funny. A bunch more happened that I'll skip but at the end she asked if we got a ATM machine. I said u know the m in ATM means machine so u asked me for a machine machine lol. She ain't laugh. She said I know. Where's the closest one. I said check the gas station station. Get the **** outta my bar. I had to pay her tab after I kicked her out. How's that for crazy lol
I bartended my way through undergrad. I think the craziest thing I've ever had happen was a guy ask me if I want to bang his wife while he watched. I laughed. But he was serious. Not my cup of tea

I have 36 and I've used t - boosters but never with remarkable results, I noticed something when I stacking the animal stak and animal test,for this I 'm thinking happen to the dark side ;)
Craziest thing i ever done was*when I tried to emulate the last race of the movie "The Fast and the Furious: Tokyo Drift", unfortunately I did not finish as the protagonist winning,I ends up flipping my car off the side of the hill,*and calling at 4:00 am my wife to explain that i had a "little" accident and I would come later.
After that night I've become a safe driver and boring.
Ibe done this several times as a kid. Never wrecked though. Glad you're okay man!

i really wanna try this out for my pct.
one time i was being so dumb I rolled my car window up while my head was out the window backing up and i fuked up my gums....lmao
i can be really goofy.
I'm gonna need a better explanation. How lol.

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Never been around snow much. But jumping off tall cliffs into water is my area of expertise!

I bartended my way through undergrad. I think the craziest thing I've ever had happen was a guy ask me if I want to bang his wife while he watched. I laughed. But he was serious. Not my cup of tea

Ibe done this several times as a kid. Never wrecked though. Glad you're okay man!

I'm gonna need a better explanation. How lol.
lmao so u know when u roll ur electric window up and it keeps going I was backing up and had to look outside then sh!t kept going up till it hit my mouth and gum i panicked too ddidn'tknow what happend lmao.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'm open to it. My test is under 300 so I could draw blood after words

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
It didn't save dang it

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
But did you read the contest rules? Lol
Yeah it didn't save my post. I got taped up once with duck tape passed out when I was 24 on my brothers bed with another drunk girl passed out too.

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I don't take too many risks nowadays, but I remember one very clearly from way back in the day........This story contains two very different risky things. Tio this day, I'm not sure how we did this and escaped completely unscathed.

My two buddies and I decided late one night to drive about 20 miles (each way) into Memphis to get "whipits" (aka nitrous canisters). Don't ask me why, but I loved that stuff back in the day. The kicker is that an ice storm has just come through.

I drove my older Mercury Cougar (RWD) on the interstate to get there, and slid all over the place in the process. We saw jackknifed rigs and other vehicles scattered all over the road. We didn't turn around, we just kept going. We made it there in one piece (it was an adult bookstore/theater) and got the whip its. I drove back while my friends used canisters all the way back. By the time we arrived at my buddy's parent's house, the windows were coated in nitrous residue, LOL.

Those were the days....LOL.

pulsefit

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Im fixing to test1fy about my partner on the ambulance tonight. Grown ass man looking for damn pokemon while were at work, he just very well make me have some flashbacks from my military days and make him effing disappear! Just sayin
My wife was pokemoning everywhere we went this weekend.

pulsefit

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I've done lots of stupid things in my life. I used to go tubing a lot when I was young. I was in the mountains of North Carolina and asked around about an area to go white water rafting. I decided to tube instead of raft it. I went in a big group. We get going and not to bad next thing you know all hell breaks loose big drops extremely fast rapids. Most of those who were with me had got to the side. Not me. I was going to go on. I been doing this my whole life. I didn't realize there was a big drop before where we pulled off. I went for it. It was about a 6 foot drop then it tried to pull me back in. I don't know how I made it. Dumb luck.

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've done lots of stupid things in my life. I used to go tubing a lot when I was young. I was in the mountains of North Carolina and asked around about an area to go white water rafting. I decided to tube instead of raft it. I went in a big group. We get going and not to bad next thing you know all hell breaks loose big drops extremely fast rapids. Most of those who were with me had got to the side. Not me. I was going to go on. I been doing this my whole life. I didn't realize there was a big drop before where we pulled off. I went for it. It was about a 6 foot drop then it tried to pull me back in. I don't know how I made it. Dumb luck.
NC!!!!

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Alrighty folks, both sides have finished their case in chief. It's time for closing arguments.

Get your last bit of Test1mony in. This closes tomorrow! Winner will be picked shortly after.

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Alrighty folks, both sides have finished their case in chief. It's time for closing arguments.

Get your last bit of Test1mony in. This closes tomorrow! Winner will be picked shortly after.
I test1fy that I was just taken off my blood pressure meds due to 40lbs dropped in 14 months and approved for TRT. Sure would be nice to throw this in before I start that stuff. Not really what you were looking for, but I added it in for my closing arguments!!

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I test1fy that I was just taken off my blood pressure meds due to 40lbs dropped in 14 months and approved for TRT. Sure would be nice to throw this in before I start that stuff. Not really what you were looking for, but I added it in for my closing arguments!!
I wouldn't mind seeing how it affects someone needing trt.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Only way to really know is blood work

pulsefit

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I have labs scheduled for October. Wouldn't have before an after but would have an after my last labs were in June.

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Offer your bribes now. I like burgers and leather bound books. GNO is the donut guy

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Offer your bribes now. I like burgers and leather bound books. GNO is the donut guy
I like burgers too! Ever have a burger with donuts as the buns? #heaven

Sorry I'll leave now...

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
True. I know what my levels are now, and he's going to send me one more time, then blood work annually after that.
I'm at 90 or something so I'd like to see my numbers go up to 600

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I dont get to travel much, but if youre ever in my neck of the woods, I will fix you a burger thatll beat the burger kings A$$ and take his crown just to wipe your poo with the next day. If you dont mind deer meat. Lean, protein packed meat, with a LOT of belly pleasing colon melting kick to it.

Reactions: GNO
Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I dont get to travel much, but if youre ever in my neck of the woods, I will fix you a burger thatll beat the burger kings A$$ and take his crown just to wipe your poo with the next day. If you dont mind deer meat. Lean, protein packed meat, with a LOT of belly pleasing colon melting kick to it.
My freezer is full of deer meat. I am from Texas, after all.

My last burger consisted of 10 oz beef with chopped onions, jalapeños, and bell peppers pressed into the meat. An egg in the middle. Cheddar cheese. And another egg on top.

Wasn't much, but pretty damn good.

pulsefit

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Wow,90? Hope you dont mind me asking but what's your age? Im 38 and my levels are 242, which my doctor said was ridiculous, as if I was in my 70s
What's even more ridiculous is that insurance doesn't cover squat. They won't even cover creams my score was in the 100s. My dr told me to see if there's one they'll cover after my script got denied by insurance as did the pharmacy call them. I don't understand who estrogen modifiers are fine but something that helps what controls so many male functions isn't? Baffled. Rant off.

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What's even more ridiculous is that insurance doesn't cover squat. They won't even cover creams my score was in the 100s. My dr told me to see if there's one they'll cover after my script got denied by insurance as did the pharmacy call them. I don't understand who estrogen modifiers are fine but something that helps what controls so many male functions isn't? Baffled. Rant off.
Depends on your age. If youre under somewhere around 35, the insurance companies are skeptical of your actual needs of test replacement or boosters. 3-4 years ago, when I was first tested and told to use Androgel, my insurance denied the coverage. My physician said it was normal, because they think anyone under that age is just looking to use it for gains. They require a hand written letter from the Dr. Stating the absolute need by the patient,a "medical necessity". As soon as he wrote it, they covered it.

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
My freezer is full of deer meat. I am from Texas, after all.

My last burger consisted of 10 oz beef with chopped onions, jalapeños, and bell peppers pressed into the meat. An egg in the middle. Cheddar cheese. And another egg on top.

Wasn't much, but pretty damn good.
Sounds good. I cant really get into all my ingredients, and it was created by trial and error. But... Deer, egg, A-1, diced jalapeños, crushed red pepper flakes, diced jalapeños(yes,again), and my "secret" ingredient. I only shared it with one other AM member....and that sir is where my bribe is. Hehehe!!! PM for my killer ingredient that binds all that lean meat together.

pulsefit

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Depends on your age. If youre under somewhere around 35, the insurance companies are skeptical of your actual needs of test replacement or boosters. 3-4 years ago, when I was first tested and told to use Androgel, my insurance denied the coverage. My physician said it was normal, because they think anyone under that age is just looking to use it for gains. They require a hand written letter from the Dr. Stating the absolute need by the patient,a "medical necessity". As soon as he wrote it, they covered it.
I got the note and it was still denied. I'm 41. Just drives me nuts. It should not be this way.

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I got the note and it was still denied. I'm 41. Just drives me nuts. It should not be this way.
If you think health insurance is bad you should see what auto and homeowners insurance do lol.
Insurance companies in general are scandalous.

pulsefit

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
If you think health insurance is bad you should see what auto and homeowners insurance do lol.
Insurance companies in general are scandalous.
I burned my kitchen up. Homeowners was slooow but eventually paid up.

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I burned my kitchen up. Homeowners was slooow but eventually paid up.
They have deadlines to accept/deny a claim and tender payment in Texas. If they don't tender within deadlines, they're penalized 18%.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Wow,90? Hope you dont mind me asking but what's your age? Im 38 and my levels are 242, which my doctor said was ridiculous, as if I was in my 70s

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I got denied because I was upset with 200 mg a month

smith_69

smith_69

Awards