test , tren ****ing loving it.

dubfungus

Awards
4 weeks in up 9lbs , aggression an strength retarded haha

nelson44bears

nelson44bears

Awards
Any sides? Also are you leaning out or does it to appear to be some water? What dosages are you using?

dubfungus

Awards
Just poofy nips, aggression, an night sweets, its ****ing amazing. Im running 500 mg of test c once a week. Running. Multi tren aversges probably on the lower end of tren. I dont do crazy numbers I run the bare minimum tell I feel it doesn't work anymore. All in all my strength is stuoid. Im 5 weeks in up 13lbs shredded. I have 3 more weeks of tren N to more weeks of test cyp

Mp859

Mp859

Awards
Just poofy nips, aggression, an night sweets, its ****ing amazing. Im running 500 mg of test c once a week. Running. Multi tren aversges probably on the lower end of tren. I dont do crazy numbers I run the bare minimum tell I feel it doesn't work anymore. All in all my strength is stuoid. Im 5 weeks in up 13lbs shredded. I have 3 more weeks of tren N to more weeks of test cyp
Sounds like you don't know what you are doing unfortunately

dubfungus

Awards
How so becsuse I run test higher then my tren?

PumpHouse

PumpHouse

Awards
Is your plan to drop your test before your tren?

GLHF

GLHF

Awards
  • Established
What op is doing is not "ideal" speaking of ar receptors etc... But it's not terrible.

dubfungus

Awards
Why would I drop thr test. Im running the test much longer. Tren is being ran 8 weeks

Mp859

Mp859

Awards
Why would I drop thr test. Im running the test much longer. Tren is being ran 8 weeks
You said you're running 8 weeks of tren and 7 weeks test.

Are you running an ai?

Something for prolactin?

dubfungus

Awards
Sorry for the misunderstanding. Im on my phone an the screen is broke Im running test 12 weeks maybe 15 . Tren 8 weeks. I have aromasion , an caber . Nolva an clomid for pct .

Lukef2000

Lukef2000

Awards
Sorry for the misunderstanding. Im on my phone an the screen is broke Im running test 12 weeks maybe 15 . Tren 8 weeks. I have aromasion , an caber . Nolva an clomid for pct .
That sounds a bit better. I was thinking wtf lol.

dubfungus

Awards
Hahaha I re read that an was like oh that sounds like a ****ing mess ! Good lookimg out

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
500mg text cyp, 300mg multi tren
Sounds potent. Expect that multi-tren to take a while to leave your system. When I was on E, the effects didn't dissipate until about 4 weeks after I stopped. Timing of the exit strategy is key on Tren.

dubfungus

Awards
Ya its crazy. ****s fire! Best lab I have ever used. No sides really. Just night sweats, stamina issues, aggression, an some joint soreness.

Zebra17

Awards
Love tren. The night sweats and insomnia get to me but it's worth it. I don't remember the last time I found a good tren source. Making it is so much easier.

Lukef2000

Lukef2000

Awards
Love tren. The night sweats and insomnia get to me but it's worth it. I don't remember the last time I found a good tren source. Making it is so much easier.
I'm going to find this out for myself in the near future, I just ordered some tren hex raws....

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
I did test e // tren e // and dbol before I went to Cancun last year. Was awesome :)

I hope you're using HCG on this

dubfungus

Awards
I thought about running hcg on this. I might try next round. I found is based in personl preference really