Test/Tren/Anavar/Ephedra

DrivenDreams

Awards
  • Established
Update - last night I ended up taking my shot a few hours later. Than normal. I popped 60mg anavar, every hour on the hour, and 1 while driving to the gym.

I pinned 75mg T / 100mg P

I literally had euphoria, happy, laughing feeling. NOT EVEN KIDDING. I do par take in nights where ecstasy is involved, in a club like environment. When I was touching my beard to wipe off the sweat, or massaging my bad shoulder, it felt AMAZING.

I worked out from 11PM - 1:30AM I worked out shoulders/quads/ traps/cavles

Lifts went up on leg press and leg lifts!!!
Shoulders are messed up, but im up @ 80's no spotter last time I struggle m ass off for 3-4 reps.

Calves, I do a variety of things, I will change it up every time and try to achieve a pump like no other with that exercise and weight.

I like ED Injections still :]

On the 17th, I pinned my glute and I literally ended up in fetal position coughing on the ground, I took off all my clothes too. My dad and his girl were trying to come in the bathroom cause my coughing sounded horrendous, I said "im fine *cough* cough*" then I came out and told them one of my BCAA caps opened in my mouth and the powder was all down throat making me cough...

Other then that.

I AM RIPPED! from what I once was. Im going to get back into the cardio wagon, its been about 10 days since I last ran..

DrivenDreams

Awards
  • Established
Update -

Im going to try to be as accurate as possible to put my lifts prior to the cycle, and what they are now... My lifts prior were naturally cutting on 250g+ protein ED 150g carbs, 60g fat. I tend to loose everything when I cut, the gear i've used this cycle has helped **** loads to help me maintain.

Prior to cycle / Currently ON cycle 9/19/09
Flat Bench 195x6 / 265x6
DB Flat Bench 85x6 / 105x6
Incline DB Bench 80x6 / 105x6
Incline DB 75x8 / 105x8
DB Fly 50x6 / 75x6
Wide Grip Back Pull downs 185x8 280x6
Shoulder (bad shoulders 65x6 / 85x6
Shoulder DB Laterals 32.5x6 / 45x6
Tricep Cable skull crusher, 170x6 x 225x6(still pretty easy)
Tricep Rope pulldowns (perfect form) 100x6 / 170x6
Bicep DB Curls 45x6 / 60x6 (65x6 on hammers)
Legpress 450x8 / 640x6 (bad knees)
Hamstring Seated Leg Curl 140x8 x 250x6
Seat Calve Raises 90x10 / 225x12
Shrugs are up about 40lbs ( I have a problem getting them to grow, maybe its form?)

I also changed my reps. The first 5 weeks I lifted in reps of 10, then switched to 6 currently. I want to do 2 weeks of 10's again them the last 2 weeks bring back 6.

I like this split as well, it was giving to me by a competitor.

Hope this gives you guys an idea of where my lifts have gone and to whom who considers running a cycle as such...

I wanna be pushing 120's by the end of the cycle and pushing 300 on the bench at least once.

After this cycle, I will probably keep a lot of things the same size if I can and only progress in weight in the areas I want bigger to reach best proportions for my body.

This cycle has been thus far AMAZING. It is truly THE ONE that makes you never wanting to end it.

But, it must for the sake of my health and so you all can learn from any mistakes or possible problems I had...

If your contemplating this cycle...do it.

I will be doing 8 week cycles instead of 12, with ED injections if I plan on future cycles.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
damn! nice results man!!! What about squats?

DrivenDreams

Awards
  • Established
damn! nice results man!!! What about squats?

I went from a ****ty, 135x10 to a 245x5 or 6. Like I said, bad knees. My dad and I work out and usually, when he experiences a problem, I have the same thing happen later on...so hes like my guidance

Today, we worked out for the first time in 3 years @ his gym... he was like "whhhhhhhhhhhoaaaa, you're shoulders, and everything is PUMPED!"

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
:lol: does he know what you are on?

DrivenDreams

Awards
  • Established
P C T

I've been rethinking use of my HCG for PCT.

I am going to run the following, I have exactly 29 days left.

I am going to run HCG as such these last 4 weeks.
Last injection will be on the 19th of October on Monday, I

wk 9 1000iu x 1 / 500iu x 2 M W F
wk 10 500iu x 3 M W F
wk 11 1000iu x 2 M Th
wk 12 1000iu x 2 M Th
last shot I will also administer 1000iu

I haven't been running HCG the entire cycle, so im hoping this will help with the shutdown.

Not trying to over sensitize my sack, but since I do feel raisins LOL I'll try to rehabilitate.

Just shot up 1000iu....I now have cue balls holy crap this stuff works instantly.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Something I've always wondered: You guys that keep your cycles secret from your girls, how do you explain your raisins? lol

DrivenDreams

Awards
  • Established
:lol: does he know what you are on?

Nope...should of seen the day I had tren cough in the bathroom... they were trying to bust in the door with the needle in my ass...I told him my pill capsule opened in my mouth and I inhaled and all the powder was choking me to death!

thank god im quick!

DrivenDreams

Awards
  • Established
Something I've always wondered: You guys that keep your cycles secret from your girls, how do you explain your raisins? lol
She just doesn't notice... LOL when shes down there...theres minor attention towards the rasins, except for the "haha, my nuts are in your mouth" but nothing pleasurable. so I tell her..focus on the frenulum!

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
haha

DrivenDreams

Awards
  • Established
I just told her tonight I was cycling, she wasn't mad but was like "if we get married! and you die before me, or cant have kids im ****ing you up"

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
I just told her tonight I was cycling, she wasn't mad but was like "if we get married! and you die before me, or cant have kids im ****ing you up"
i flat out told my girl as well, i knew at that point that we were going to get married and didnt want to hide anything from her. she supports me with whatever i want to do.

faceman35

faceman35

Awards
  • Established
the only problem with letting them know is that when you guys get in a fight and they go into crazy mode. Then they have leverage on you and hold you hostage with a phone in their hand. bitches are crazy

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
the only problem with letting them know is that when you guys get in a fight and they go into crazy mode. Then they have leverage on you and hold you hostage with a phone in their hand. bitches are crazy
i dont see this ever happening with us (knock on wood) but i have leverage as well :nana:

DrivenDreams

Awards
  • Established
I LOVE STEROIDS! LOL this cycle is the bomb! hahahah! Im so happy with the results. nos, get ur ass on it! NOW!

faceman35

faceman35

Awards
  • Established
I LOVE STEROIDS! LOL this cycle is the bomb! hahahah! Im so happy with the results. nos, get ur ass on it! NOW!
I agree. The results have been great and the visual results have been even better. And I am only 1/2 way through the cycle.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
im sure this cycle will be in my future. currently running sust/mast-e and im adding NPP as soon as it gets to me :D....today marks day 1 of week 4.

DrivenDreams

Awards
  • Established
im sure this cycle will be in my future. currently running sust/mast-e and im adding NPP as soon as it gets to me :D....today marks day 1 of week 4.
woooooooo!

Im a test/tren/var lover for life...

Next cycle is already planned

Prop 100mg / Tren 75mg / Var 100mg ED
8 weeker

I will focus on proportions.. I want to progress in specific areas to even out my body. (traps, chest, hamstrings, calves)

This is from this morning, about 10am....Im so thankful to have a meaty chest. ****s bomb.

Im thinking of using 1-tren in the future to add to my cycle...would it be over kill? **** looks interesting...

RagingApe

Awards
I've been rethinking use of my HCG for PCT.

I am going to run the following, I have exactly 29 days left.

I am going to run HCG as such these last 4 weeks.
Last injection will be on the 19th of October on Monday, I

wk 9 1000iu x 1 / 500iu x 2 M W F
wk 10 500iu x 3 M W F
wk 11 1000iu x 2 M Th
wk 12 1000iu x 2 M Th
last shot I will also administer 1000iu

I haven't been running HCG the entire cycle, so im hoping this will help with the shutdown.

Not trying to over sensitize my sack, but since I do feel raisins LOL I'll try to rehabilitate.

Just shot up 1000iu....I now have cue balls holy crap this stuff works instantly.
glad to see that is working for you.
your results are amazing btw

DrivenDreams

Awards
  • Established
Update - Went to my old gym by my old house today... Saw the local gym rats and they had the like "waaaaa happened" look on their faces...then they were teasing me about my xtend blue raspberry being that blue sugar filled tampico ****... LOL Curled 65x on hammers. destroyed! then ppl were asking me what I was drinking, and what supplements, I said amino's and creatine... psh.
-----

Its 3:45am, I went to a 24 hour taqueria, just ate a asada burrito and 3 asada tacos. Studying for philosophy because I neglected to do so since Wednesday. Exam is in 4hours and 15 minutes. ekkk ; /

Gonna hammer at the books. Going to a rave this weekend...gonna party my ass off for a good 10 hours + and be accompanied by some good friends and beautiful women.

THE SHIRT IS COMING OFF THATS FOR DAMN SURE.

Oh and Im going to get you guys a pumped picture...when im at the gym I'll have my buddy take it. You gotta see the shoulder, bicep, forearm veins and striations.

Anyone have an idea on how I should keep my diet when going into PCT? as I've 90% of the time been cutting... I want to retain the fat loss and the muscle gain. I was thinking keep it almost the same, just a little lower protein as my body wont be able to metabolize as much since im off the gear...

PCT is pretty loaded as well...

Diesel Test Pro cycle
Sustain Alpha
Clomid
Nolva
Creatine Mono
I may of left something out...
Going to run letro till I get my lumps back down again..
Will use prami 10 days into PCT

DrivenDreams

Awards
  • Established
HELLO KITTY!!!

So, yesterday, I shot up at my girls apartment at her school. She was trying to watch and I told her "No, i feel like a junkie" then she opened the door again and said she wanted to watch, told her no. I did my shot, I open the door, and she had puts this on my shoulder...

I wore it to the gym without knowing, then quickly ripped it off when I was doing curls in the mirror.

Also, I noticed a slight lump on my glute where I injected, I remember feeling the lump after I shot it, and now it is slightly bruised like... it looks as if all the pores are bruised in a small radius. I dont think I was careless with the cleaning of skin, my hands, alcohol wipes, etc... My hand tends to slide the needle in and out when I do glute shots, and bend and twist, even the macarena.

RagingApe

Awards
Update - Went to my old gym by my old house today... Saw the local gym rats and they had the like "waaaaa happened" look on their faces...then they were teasing me about my xtend blue raspberry being that blue sugar filled tampico ****... LOL Curled 65x on hammers. destroyed! then ppl were asking me what I was drinking, and what supplements, I said amino's and creatine... psh.
-----

Its 3:45am, I went to a 24 hour taqueria, just ate a asada burrito and 3 asada tacos. Studying for philosophy because I neglected to do so since Wednesday. Exam is in 4hours and 15 minutes. ekkk ; /

Gonna hammer at the books. Going to a rave this weekend...gonna party my ass off for a good 10 hours + and be accompanied by some good friends and beautiful women.

THE SHIRT IS COMING OFF THATS FOR DAMN SURE.

Oh and Im going to get you guys a pumped picture...when im at the gym I'll have my buddy take it. You gotta see the shoulder, bicep, forearm veins and striations.

Anyone have an idea on how I should keep my diet when going into PCT? as I've 90% of the time been cutting... I want to retain the fat loss and the muscle gain. I was thinking keep it almost the same, just a little lower protein as my body wont be able to metabolize as much since im off the gear...

PCT is pretty loaded as well...

Diesel Test Pro cycle
Sustain Alpha
Clomid
Nolva
Creatine Mono
I may of left something out...
Going to run letro till I get my lumps back down again..
Will use prami 10 days into PCT
let me know how that diesel test pc works out for you
i know i mentioned that to you, glad you took my advice

lextronics

Awards
Also, I noticed a slight lump on my glute where I injected, I remember feeling the lump after I shot it, and now it is slightly bruised like... it looks as if all the pores are bruised in a small radius. I dont think I was careless with the cleaning of skin, my hands, alcohol wipes, etc... My hand tends to slide the needle in and out when I do glute shots, and bend and twist, even the macarena.
dont worry about that, it happens sometimes actually happened to me yesterday with my prop shot...

possible you injected to fast? either way itll be fine...

DrivenDreams

Awards
  • Established
let me know how that diesel test pc works out for you
i know i mentioned that to you, glad you took my advice
Im stoked to try it. My body responds to supplements quickly. For IE: When I first took my Test on both of my cycles, I always break out for about 2 weeks, I have excessive oily skin, etc. The breakouts aren't terrible, just more than 5 pimples usually on my shoulders/back of neck/back. Then the sides subside and my body has adjusted. Same thing when I began this one, I had high blood pressure for 2 weeks, all I thought was "DAMN IT, I CANT RUN THIS CRAP" then everything subsided, same with the breakouts.

When I ran DTHC alone last Cycle in PCT, I broke out quick, and recovery felt fast.

Which reminds me, time for HCG shot.

On a side note, my balls are damn small, I was scratching yesterday, and just was like "uhhh wthh" NOT COOL

Last night, my friends came over with some purple haze, I didn't want to smoke at all! cause I knew i'd pig out...and I did.

People are definitely diggin my results...especially my friends. Feels good. I use to be over weight in school, almost a 40% BF, then this 4 year transformation has been crazy. There was a stud under all that fat. The best part is...I NEVER CHANGED who I was... and people tell me that.

--- Advice????

Im going to hit the gym right now on an empty stomach. I'm bringing a gallon of water thats loaded with Xtend(bcaa) probably about 7-8 scoops. I took my 50mg var pre-workout, I took some drive/RPM from my dads stash, and DCP. Im going to see how quick I can kill it and if I get hungry or not. If I feel like its alright, then I'll just possibly do this more often.

Sound like a not so good idea?

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Would be a good way to shed some more bf

DrivenDreams

Awards
  • Established
So your telling me your still a f.a.g???
Just kidding had to bust your balls on that one. :icon_lol:
haha, bro... not even. i was just heavy but I knew all the "popular" kids the average, and the kids who were considered lame... My chick friends were the bomb 1's at school, but now they're all obese now and a lot of ppl turned into drugs or dead beats or mothers and fathers... so, when I run into people its a mind blower for them...

Dude, bad idea on the Drive/RPN with 50mg var ...thought I was gonna die. it shot my BP up so high! left the gym early.

DrivenDreams

Awards
  • Established
Gonna go to the gym 2nd time today, gonna hit shoulders. I hit back earlier today.

"look at these babies! I haven't had a carb since 2004!"

DrivenDreams

Awards
  • Established
Ohhhhh yeah! 85x5 on the shoulder presses...

Gonna hit the gym in the am on empty stomach and then later on in the evening... I think this will be beneficial.

If I was able to set new numbers on back and shoulders in the same day, why cant I do 2 day splits?

I dont work, only school :p suckaaaaaaaas! so ill do splits

Prami's half life is 8 hours.

Im going to take 1mg before bed, .5mg upon waking, then .5mg 7-8 hours later.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
ugh I hate you school only guys...so damn lucky...live it up man

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
....oh and sweet numbers on the db presses man

DrivenDreams

Awards
  • Established
Update - Went to Nocturnal last night, had a blast. ripped off the shirt, and friends straight up told me "I wanna get as buff as you" or "how long have you had a 6 pack?" then a random guy "dude, you're ****in ripped" hhahaa felt soooooooooooo good considering where I was when I started even working out. Def. a motivational pump.

Going to Monster Massive for halloween...any good costumes for us big buff guys? My girl and I were thinking jungle woman and Tarzan?

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
Update - Went to Nocturnal last night, had a blast. ripped off the shirt, and friends straight up told me "I wanna get as buff as you" or "how long have you had a 6 pack?" then a random guy "dude, you're ****in ripped" hhahaa felt soooooooooooo good considering where I was when I started even working out. Def. a motivational pump.
makes me think Nocturnal is a gay bar....

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
haha ouch :lol:

Its always nice when people notice all that hard work eh Driven? Keep it up man.

DrivenDreams

Awards
  • Established
haha ouch :lol:

Its always nice when people notice all that hard work eh Driven? Keep it up man.

It does man, indeed, considering I use to be the one you didn't wanna look like. :wink1:

RagingApe

Awards
Purple Haze FTW!:burger:
that strain is very hard to come by these days
i only toke on high grade hydroponics and its harvest time :)

faceman35

faceman35

Awards
  • Established
I wasn't gonna say the people's names who checked me out but, now I will... It as nos and faceman...
"bend over and touch your toes.. I'm gonna show you where the wild goose goes" :swordfight:

DrivenDreams

Awards
  • Established
"bend over and touch your toes.. I'm gonna show you where the wild goose goes" :swordfight:

hahahahahah, ahhh man, i've slept 19 hours since that music festival. Just missed my 8am philosophy class too. Gotta get on that english paper though. yikes..

DrivenDreams

Awards
  • Established
damn u got me :hitit:
hahaha, SOB!

got a good chuckle outta that.

Im worried about lifting now..i was doing some cable curls just for a pump a couple days ago and inside arm below elbow just gave out...next day I go to bench and it was preventing me from going heavy as I normally can...kind of bummed, it been a couple days. hoping it was just a minor strain or something....

DrivenDreams

Awards
  • Established
Advice -

Im going to be running Diesel Test Pro Cycle, sustain alpha, HCG prior to PCT, nolva, clomid, MusclePharm Assault, creatine Mono(off days), trib 3g daily.

I am looking for a GOOD STACK for the off months... after PCT to run...anything you guys recommend?

Would lean extreme be a good addition to PCT?

RagingApe

Awards
Advice -

Im going to be running Diesel Test Pro Cycle, sustain alpha, HCG prior to PCT, nolva, clomid, MusclePharm Assault, creatine Mono(off days), trib 3g daily.

I am looking for a GOOD STACK for the off months... after PCT to run...anything you guys recommend?

Would lean extreme be a good addition to PCT?
Use the Diesel Test Pro Cycle for 4 days a week, m-t-w-f...i believe the recommended use is on the bottle, this will last you up to 5 weeks. This stuff has done wonders for my friend who just got off of EQ/Test E/Dbol cycle

DrivenDreams

Awards
  • Established
Use the Diesel Test Pro Cycle for 4 days a week, m-t-w-f...i believe the recommended use is on the bottle, this will last you up to 5 weeks. This stuff has done wonders for my friend who just got off of EQ/Test E/Dbol cycle

I already have my bottle in the cupboard.

I've used DTHC and have had break outs and aggression due to its use...so I know that stuff worked!

Feeling lethargic as hell today. Esp after my shot 1.8cc to the quad. Been grubbing kind of sh!tty today and yesterday. Went shopping, will be back on top of it tomorrow.

Im just gonna buy the 3 kings and go for it.

3 kings was something I grazed over slightly, wasn't to sure...but I know his products have been promising.

RagingApe

Awards
I already have my bottle in the cupboard.

I've used DTHC and have had break outs and aggression due to its use...so I know that stuff worked!

Feeling lethargic as hell today. Esp after my shot 1.8cc to the quad. Been grubbing kind of sh!tty today and yesterday. Went shopping, will be back on top of it tomorrow.

Im just gonna buy the 3 kings and go for it.

3 kings was something I grazed over slightly, wasn't to sure...but I know his products have been promising.
Start your 3 Kings cycle 5 days into the end of the cycle you are on now and run it for 50 days... You're going to be a raging BEAST

DrivenDreams

Awards
  • Established
Start your 3 Kings cycle 5 days into the end of the cycle you are on now and run it for 50 days... You're going to be a raging BEAST
Im thinking of buying 2 sets... depends if my budget can handle it.

ill order within a week or 2.