Test/Tren/Anavar/Ephedra

DrivenDreams

Awards
  • Established
if u have liquid caber then u might be in trouble. i hear its nearly impossible to be made stable in liquid form. i for one know my liquid caber didnt do sh!t

It is liquid. Anyone sell tabs online?

faceman35

faceman35

Awards
  • Established
so how far were you into your cycle when you started the anivar? And why did you not start from the beginning?

DrivenDreams

Awards
  • Established
if u have liquid caber then u might be in trouble. i hear its nearly impossible to be made stable in liquid form. i for one know my liquid caber didnt do sh!t
Well this soreness comes up in the beginning of the 6th week?

What can I do? Im going to buy vitex tomorrow. Im going to mega dose b6

DrivenDreams

Awards
  • Established
Update - started taking more b6. Soreness has subsided slightly I feel like I have another lump on top of my lump. It feels like a 2nd nipple on top of my gyno, that little thing is sensitive. Im backing down my tren dose to 75mg, im down to my last vial and didn't plan on running 100mg EOD but 75mg, I like the 100mg dose.

Im loving anavar, I feel the intensity, I lifted a bit to much when doing side lateral dumbbells(42.5lbs) on shoulders, I felt my shoulder pop and just give out, it was the same one I injected in so I know the muscles I inject are fatigued more easily. I also did leg presses, thinking I was king kong and almost crushed myself with 20plates. I was jumping up by 4 plates, each set. I luckily was able to save myself by pulling the stopper thingy at last minute and it was hanging on my a half inch...

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
damn..scary

DrivenDreams

Awards
  • Established
Update - Bench has gone up another 20lbs at 6 reps. so, 225x3 - 225x6 - NOW 245x6 GOAL 300+

- Stopping tren for a little, waiting till I get my Prami in the mail since caber is bunk as a liquid, and b6 isn't helping or vitex. Cycle will be increased to 12 weeks to the original 10.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
Update - Bench has gone up another 20lbs at 6 reps. so, 225x3 - 225x6 - NOW 245x6 GOAL 300+

- Stopping tren for a little, waiting till I get my Prami in the mail since caber is bunk as a liquid, and b6 isn't helping or vitex. Cycle will be increased to 12 weeks to the original 10.
keep us updated on how the prami treats u. i want to run tren/npp sooooooooo bad again but i simply cant without caber/prami....and HG caber is waaaaaaaaaay too expensive

DrivenDreams

Awards
  • Established
keep us updated on how the prami treats u. i want to run tren/npp sooooooooo bad again but i simply cant without caber/prami....and HG caber is waaaaaaaaaay too expensive
I know tabs are ridiculously priced.

Today, I shot a little over 200mgs of prop 2day. Im taking ECA Stack again for the next 2 weeks. while I relax on the tren, gotta order some more vials. Im going to extend the cycle to 12 weeks.

My girl had a problem with being loyal to me and a lot of **** has surfaced between us, so im pretty ****in motivated right now.

DrivenDreams

Awards
  • Established
Curled 55's x6, rope pressdowns 150x8,

Tomorrow i'll be in the gym, killing my back, but Thursday no, and maybe Friday not...taking a short 3 day vacation to San Diego for a little.

I gotta remember to take my gear with me, so I can shoot up on Friday.

and my motto is "Curls for the Girls!"

faceman35

faceman35

Awards
  • Established
but summers over...
Ya but you could be one of those guys who always takes his shirt off even in the winter when its snowing. Specifically to show off the bod.

( I think we all do that a little bit)

caliphotog

Awards
Ya but you could be one of those guys who always takes his shirt off even in the winter when its snowing. Specifically to show off the bod.

( I think we all do that a little bit)
I think that is most guys that work hard for what they have! haha I love hearing this, "Dude! Come on it's like 50 deg. here, why is your shirt off?" hahaha

DrivenDreams

Awards
  • Established
haha, I go to musical festivals a lot (AKA RAVES) and well.... as naked as the women come... I do prefer to be naked a little bit myself...

My first 1... I saw a girl getting plowed on a bar stool in the middle of the main stage surrounded by about 2000 people... and I just thought...should I have a daughter?

DrivenDreams

Awards
  • Established
Update on lifts -

Back workout was nuts. 40mg anavar preworkout.
I drilled my abs inbetween sets the entire workout.. had a few milfs and youngins check me out, felt good, and well, hell I look good too!

Wide Grip pulldown 255 x6
Seated cable close grip 240x6
hammer strength, 280x6
shrugs are up 265x8

caliphotog

Awards
Can't wait to see those after photos! Sounds like you are killing it!

DrivenDreams

Awards
  • Established
Can't wait to see those after photos! Sounds like you are killing it!
i keep having to skip legs on the scheduled days because of the prop pains... I think im hitting new receptors everytime :paranoid:

But I do hit my legs as soon as I get a chance, I haven't missed a workout with them though, ever week they've been hit on a 5 day split, and it not the next week, they are hit twice.

I am also going to start doing more DC Calve Training, possibly everyday...

I have a high insertions, not really long or deep, pisses me off...

Going to set-up another 8 week cycle for the future, but WAY DOWN THE ROAD. Test/Tren/Var again, Im only 6 weeks in about to start my 7th, and this **** is amazing

DrivenDreams

Awards
  • Established
update -

Shoulder injects still sore, put I put up new numbers on bench still. I could tell the soreness of my shoulder was limiting me. however, I used no spot. 250x6 Flat Bench - Incline DB Bench 100x5 (I needed a spotter on these but had to go without. Scared ****less. Hamstrings are almost maxed out on the machines, my girl said she sees a definite different in my ass, (gettin bigger) woot woot

I've re-added tren to the mix. I injected 75mg today with 75mg prop w/ 40mg anavar pre-workout. Ive noticed how Ive became more bloated once I came off the tren, veins are less visible, etc.

Ran into an old cute chick friend, and she just "ooo" 'd and "awe" 'd me.. Ended up felt up in the gym haha

Im also taking 100mgs of anavar ED.

Im posting this early because well, I woke up with pretty gnarly hunger I just pigged out.

1 PBJ
1 Bag famous Amous cookies w/ milk
1 Protein Bar
1 Strawberry Lemonade Organic
1 bowl of Fiber 1 cereal

Now back to bed.

Night guys.

PS. I was layin pipe in front of a mirror, and my body just looked jacked from all angles, and edgy, loooked damn good.

faceman35

faceman35

Awards
  • Established
hey you are saying you are having pain from your injections. Man I was having the same issues and I sterilized some grape seed oil and dilute my prop injenctions and have no pain now. I would highly recommend that.

DrivenDreams

Awards
  • Established
hey you are saying you are having pain from your injections. Man I was having the same issues and I sterilized some grape seed oil and dilute my prop injenctions and have no pain now. I would highly recommend that.
I dont know howto even dilute or where to look to get the sterile oils...

Im thinking of going ED injections.

is 6 injection sites enough for ED inject?

Info needed...

I just pinned 100mg/50mg prop/tren

faceman35

faceman35

Awards
  • Established
I use 6 sites for ED injections. I would not be able to do it if I still had the pain from the test prop injections though. But since I have no more pain its fine.

DrivenDreams

Awards
  • Established
I use 6 sites for ED injections. I would not be able to do it if I still had the pain from the test prop injections though. But since I have no more pain its fine.
Right on, gonna have to look into the diluting. I'm probably going to swap to ED. I had a bad tren cough incident today, dropped to my knees almost, head almost in the sink, then after 4-5 minutes, I look up and my entire body looked as if I came out of the sauna. talk about crazy, I was even thinking "what if I dropped dead right now?"

Rope pulldowns for triceps today 160x6...went up another 10lbs from last workout.

60x6 on hammer dumbells...
curled 55x6 last time I could only do 3 or 4.

My elbows are starting to hurt a little, im going to hop on the Glucos/MSM/cissus

Im also running 100mgs/ED of var now.

I wanna hit 315 on the bench, period. Im @ 250x6 right now with 5 weeks till im finished.

I also picked up 10k iu of HCG. Need to see how im going to use it all.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
This is a good log man. I'm learning a lot about inject from you. Sorry for the noob question but would you mind telling me the injection sites you use?

faceman35

faceman35

Awards
  • Established
my left testicle, my favorite hemroid, eye balls, and left ear.

sorry I could not resist

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
haha well I know quad, delt, and ass but I dont know the others.

I know you had a little tricep mishap and wasnt sure if that was a place that was on the 6 sites

faceman35

faceman35

Awards
  • Established
ya I would not classify that as a tricep mishap. That would be a disaster.
No i use now the quad, glute, delt. One on each side is 6 sites. I also use the calves if I feel daring. But those sting a little.

DrivenDreams

Awards
  • Established
This is a good log man. I'm learning a lot about inject from you. Sorry for the noob question but would you mind telling me the injection sites you use?
Shoulders/quads/glute.

Its so funny when I flex my glute after a shot, its swollen, and my ass looks retarded as hell. like a conehead ass or something ahahha

And ask away bro, I know I ramble about random **** that goes on in my life too, but whatever right, its about the cycle and what happens on the cycle, and i've also decided to inject ED.

BRING ON THE SYRINGES I AINT NO POOONANI!

DrivenDreams

Awards
  • Established
Update, did shoulders, 80lb DB's definitely stronger w00t w00t! 45lb db side laterals

FOOD - I just made a BOMMMMMMMMMMMB mix!

Light Cottage cheese w/ Strawberry Preserves Jam! soooooooooo GOOD!
Probably not 100% diet friendly, but is it good!

faceman35

faceman35

Awards
  • Established
Shoulders/quads/glute.

Its so funny when I flex my glute after a shot, its swollen, and my ass looks retarded as hell. like a conehead ass or something ahahha
Thats funny your ass does that. My delt looks a little oddly shaped after I hit it with tren. But thats about it.

DrivenDreams

Awards
  • Established
Thats funny your ass does that. My delt looks a little oddly shaped after I hit it with tren. But thats about it.
Its pretty funny.

I left my anavar at home today, shiiiit! Guess that means 60mg 90 minutes pre-workout 20mg every 30 minutes!

Im finding anavar to be kind of addicting, and making me do weird things...Im totally hating doing my cardio but then I'm smiling at the same time just staring at the timer on the elliptical, and I've even smirked or did a quiet laugh because the intensity is just way out there. Im literally, shaking the machine.

Any advice on the morning aerobics, besides running I can do inside the house? Im to lazy to get all dressed up to go running. I'd rather just do 15 minutes of jumping, bouncing, push ups, sit ups, curls, something...

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
Any advice on the morning aerobics, besides running I can do inside the house? Im to lazy to get all dressed up to go running. I'd rather just do 15 minutes of jumping, bouncing, push ups, sit ups, curls, something...
100-200 jumping-jacks

faceman35

faceman35

Awards
  • Established
HIIM
(high intensity interval masterbating)
Its always good to tug one out in the morning any way :147:

DrivenDreams

Awards
  • Established
HIIM
(high intensity interval masterbating)
Its always good to tug one out in the morning any way :147:
lol, dude, im already in that HIIM class about 4x a day plus a round or 2 with the gf.

My frenulum is sore daily!

DrivenDreams

Awards
  • Established
Today's tren cough brought me to my knees, and then I fell into a hard sleep for 15 minutes, go figure tren made me tired but it was like getting hit with a benadryl. holy ****.

Im going to give it 3 more days and possibly go to 75mg ED 100mg prop, depends how I feel.

But the hell with tren cough.

faceman35

faceman35

Awards
  • Established
man I am glad I have not had that tren cough. What the hell is that from? (obviously tren) but I wonder why some people get it and some dont.

faceman35

faceman35

Awards
  • Established
lol, dude, im already in that HIIM class about 4x a day plus a round or 2 with the gf.

My frenulum is sore daily!
ya I know what you mean! My sex drive is so much through the roof I can go several rounds with the girlfriend then go tug one out by myself in the bathroom once she falls asleep. then wake her up in a few hours for another one

DrivenDreams

Awards
  • Established
man I am glad I have not had that tren cough. What the hell is that from? (obviously tren) but I wonder why some people get it and some dont.
I heard its from going through a vein/capillary vein or a blood vessel.

But, its gnarly, just some of us inject wrong.

DrivenDreams

Awards
  • Established
ya I know what you mean! My sex drive is so much through the roof I can go several rounds with the girlfriend then go tug one out by myself in the bathroom once she falls asleep. then wake her up in a few hours for another one
haha that a boy! my **** gets sore bro but I still tug it!

DrivenDreams

Awards
  • Established
Update - back workout - 255x6 wide grip pulldowns.

pinning 1.5ml is not even painful for injection anymore, the higher volume was...I just hate the damn swelling in my quad that last 2 hours or so... messes up my knee and the front of the shin. always my left quad.

My homie looks at me today when we get outta the sauna and he knows Im busting my ass so I can rock shirtless whenever possible.Especially, at our music events to pick up chicks n ****. Hes a genetic freak, ripped off of cheese burgers and candy, literally he goes to walmart and buys the cheapest candy, and just stuffs handfuls in his face while I eat bagged chicken breasts...anyways back to the story, for once, the guy was jealous, im lifting more and he saw my abs, and was like "**** dude, you're close to me, ****in cheater" felt good to hear him run his mouth, just cause hes conceited.

this cycle is nuts. I've already purchased tren/prop/anavar for another 8 weeker in the future. **** is BOMB DIGGITY!

DrivenDreams

Awards
  • Established
9/11 I have about 30 days left to go.

Ive changed dramatically, this cycle has been the best damn thing I've ever planned.

Only concern is that, I have about 3ml of tren left, and im counting on my connect to come through for me by Thursday. pray for me fellas.

DrivenDreams

Awards
  • Established
Alright, this was ****in nuts. I go to pin my ass today with a 25g 1.5in...the **** didn't go in my ass, it was literally bending and it hurt SOOO GODDAMN MUCH I couldn't get past maybe a 1/3rd of an inch, so I said screw this grabbed a 23g 1.5 inch tried again, the mofo wouldn't go in and it burned like hell!

I then grabbed a 25g and slammed it in my quad. I dont know if i was flexing my glute or not but either way it was kissing me, then it burned like hell putting in the needle in my quad.

also, my prolactin gyno has finally subsided. Im used 1.5mg of prami today, and it kicked out the soreness.

I ran into a girl from high school, and she was just like "wthh your big" and today in the gym, was nuts, I had crazy eye contact from women and some of the dudes...

i curled 60x6 db and hammered

I also did quads on leg press did 7.5 plates each side, leg lifted 295

Seated cable skull crushers 210lbs

Tricep Pull downs rope 170

Over head tricep - 40lb db

This cycle is THE BOMB

My form is badass all the way, I only swing or move my elbow a bit on curls, but triceps are always dead on.

DrivenDreams

Awards
  • Established
9/9/09

9/9/09

my hand cramped up in the picture, I was just trying to keep still for pic, I wasn't following my diet the past couple of days in this shot. looked like a marshmallow.

DrivenDreams

Awards
  • Established
update -

Prami is saving my ass, I found the dosage for me to work. 1.5mg/ED Im going to try 2mg/ED to see if I can get this gyno to crawl back where it came from...

Also upping the letro dosage a big.

Now seeing that I've conquered my biggest concern on sides, I will definitely run this cycle again.

I only have 1 more day worth of tren, im praying my buddy comes through for me!

Also, ED is better, the pain is MUCH MUCH LESS.

I need to do a glute inject soon, but after the last time im not sure if I want to ever again.

DrivenDreams

Awards
  • Established
Update
Tren dose - Raising to 75mg ED

I try to workout around 2 hours after my shot...so I get a pre-workout effect...I get ED 40mg var, 75mg Tren, 100mg prop before my workouts. I felt so pissed yesterday though with the 75mg dosage, like I knew i was angry for no reason...I felt like just ripping apart one of the machines. Gave me anxiety, is that common?

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
I felt like just ripping apart one of the machines. Gave me anxiety, is that common?
yes. i walk around with the meanest look on my face and want to tear apart everything, and im not even mad or angry, i cant help it lol

faceman35

faceman35

Awards
  • Established
ya dude tren is some gangsta ****. It makes me snap. I get so irritable.
My girl every now and then will say something like," my friend was worried you were going to kick his ass and was wondering if you were".
I will be like,"what? I did not even talk to him".
She will say, "I guess you gave him a mean stare or something."

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
ya dude tren is some gangsta ****. It makes me snap. I get so irritable.
My girl every now and then will say something like," my friend was worried you were going to kick his ass and was wondering if you were".
I will be like,"what? I did not even talk to him".
She will say, "I guess you gave him a mean stare or something."
i am not the one to go looking for a fight or start **** for no reason, but while i was on tren i HOPED that someone would pick a fight with me :mischievous:

DrivenDreams

Awards
  • Established

HAHA I'll 3rd that ****...

I snap at the dip****s in my gym.

I broke the cable machine woot woot doing 170lb rope pulldowns...that **** is clean form too. I got the genetics for triceps. I make guys with 20inch guns look stupid. (yeah im bragging but thats cause it feels good when they eyeball me doing 265x6 on ez bar cable downs.

You all should try reverse grip bench, instead of palms facing towards your feet, face them towards your head, rep that on tri's you may need a lift off cause of the angle and wrists. Good **** though

Gonna go jab my ass 100mg prop/Tren 75mg wish me luck and wash it down with 20mg anavar