Awards
  • Established
Ok so i plan on doing

Test 500mg ew 10 weeks
tren 400mg ew 6 weeks
dbol the first 3 weeks 40mg ed
anavar the last 7 weeks 80mg ed

I started today.

will post my stats n routine tommorow, friends are waiting for me so gotta go.

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
not knockin you but do you really need that much roids at 184lbs? i look at your cycle and see a lot of money down the drain

handcannon7

handcannon7

Awards
not knockin you but do you really need that much roids at 184lbs? i look at your cycle and see a lot of money down the drain
it doesnt matter THAT much that he is 184lbs, but he doesnt need a combined 900mg (test+Deca) of test a week for 12 weeks tbh, honestly itd be better for your wallet to just run test 600-750mg a week with tren for 6 weeks @ 350mg and if you really wanted to throw down the cash for var you could kickstart with var, or end with it weeks 8-12 80-100mg
then save the deca and dbol for another cycle
better off doing that IMO and gains wont be too different.
Also how many cycles have you done before? Running 5 diff compounds at the same time is kind of stupid unlesss you have experience with most if not all of them tbh, you wont know which you respond well to and if any problems arise you wont know which compound it is from. Def not a cycle for someone whose even done 1 or 2 cycles before imo.

handcannon7

handcannon7

Awards
Deca for 12 weeks?
Theres nothing terribly wrong with running deca for 12 weeks really..especially when you are kickstarting too and running test e with it

TiTanUp

TiTanUp

Awards
  • Established
I have experience with all the compounds I am running I havent cycled in quite a while. I already have all the stuff in hand and its been sitting there for some years now so im just going to use it all up. Honestly I think its going to be cut to a 10 week cycle. on Test and Deca. But i have like 8 grams of var so im going to run that pretty high dosage. I have a few cycles under my belt its just that I have been out for a while and just recently got back in. I have considered leaving the deca out but kinda want to see if it helps with gains.

Diet is on point. and workouts are good to go. so we will see how this turns out ill be taking some pics and post them midway so you guys can see the progress. I know my body alone with tren blows up in just two weeks.

TiTanUp

TiTanUp

Awards
  • Established
Ok so I think im going to drop the deca completley, and just stick to everything else.

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
The cycle you have outlined minus the deca would be cool. IDK if you have used tren and can handle the sides but theres only one way to find out.

TiTanUp

TiTanUp

Awards
  • Established
also taking creatine as well multi vitamin and that's about all i can think of .

TiTanUp

TiTanUp

Awards
  • Established
You going to log it?
yeah more for record keeping and others who are intrested in a similar cycle.
ok so officially dropped the deca.
taking:
Neovar creatine
fish oil
cla
optimen multi

10/29/2011 @ 1400
100mg tren
100mg test prop
250mg test cyp
400mg deca
350mg sust

1 dbol 20mg

10/30/2011
1 dbol 20mg

10/31/2011
100mg tren ace
100 test prop
175 sust

TiTanUp

TiTanUp

Awards
  • Established
im kinda wondering if i should of canceled out the deca its not too late . any opinions please weigh in.

kanakafarian

kanakafarian

Awards
lol that's a lot of sh*t you're running there and I find it funny that you're dosing the dbol at only 20mg?! Tren, test-c, test-p, deca, and sust w/20mg dbol?! LMFAO!! Overkill with the injects bro!

TiTanUp

TiTanUp

Awards
  • Established
no ill be goin up on the dbol just the first three days i start it out at 20mgs then ill be going to 60mgs tommorow.

TiTanUp

TiTanUp

Awards
  • Established
Oh also thinking of adding HGH or some peptides. Any input would be apperciated. Goals are to get lean mass.

TiTanUp

TiTanUp

Awards
  • Established
lol that's a lot of sh*t you're running there and I find it funny that you're dosing the dbol at only 20mg?! Tren, test-c, test-p, deca, and sust w/20mg dbol?! LMFAO!! Overkill with the injects bro!
I dont think its overkill
The tren is average dosed @ 100mg eod for 6-8 weeks
The test prop 100mg eod for just the first two weeks then it will end
test c 250mg every third day for 10 weeks
sust 175 every third day for 8 weeks
dbol days 1-3 20 mg days 4-21..60mg ed
then I have anavar which I could use at 60 or 80 mg ed for 8 weeks or winstrol 100mg ed 8 weeks , pretty sure im going with anavar though.

Also i decided not to imclude the deca, but have asked for opinons on it. So I really dont see where overkill is.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yes, drop the deca. And I wouldn't fiddle with any peptides or GH, personally (that's just my opinion, though). If anything, I'd use some peptides in PCT.

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
Yes, drop the deca. And I wouldn't fiddle with any peptides or GH, personally (that's just my opinion, though). If anything, I'd use some peptides in PCT.
x2x. deca + tren = not a good idea

pep's would be utilized better in pct. IGF LR3 + cjc/GHRP would be fun

TiTanUp

TiTanUp

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the input guys. Your pretty much ressuring me on my decsions. even for the peptides for pct. Question about HGH though shouldnt I run that thrugh the cycle and thru PCT being that should probably cycle HGH for about 6 months?

TiTanUp

TiTanUp

Awards
  • Established
ok update the dbol caps are 25mg each with bromo in each one. I dont know why i thought they where 20mg but I just looked and saw they are 25mg with bromo.. i have upped my dose to 50mg

jizmo

Awards
Gosh golly......I am a purist. Bump the test up and add a little winny. I'm old and dom't know squat but when you start mixing this with that you kinda spend most of your time trying to figure out what you did

TiTanUp

TiTanUp

Awards
  • Established
Test is going to be at 850mg a week?? Bump it up? I think ill stick with that amount. I have never needed to go higher than that . and the first two weeks im at a gram and 150mg. with the test prop kicker.

TiTanUp

TiTanUp

Awards
  • Established
Think getting a little bit of test flu. Kinda feeling ****ty.

jizmo

Awards
Test is going to be at 850mg a week?? Bump it up? I think ill stick with that amount. I have never needed to go higher than that . and the first two weeks im at a gram and 150mg. with the test prop kicker.
Gee Willikers! You young whippersnappers sure do cut a fancy rug! 850mg? Yeah I think you may have enuff LOL. I cruise @ 250 and blast at 500. Any more and I might break a hip. Jizmo sez Peace Out TKS for the Reps

AmericanJambo

AmericanJambo

Awards
  • Established
x2x. deca + tren = not a good idea

pep's would be utilized better in pct. IGF LR3 + cjc/GHRP would be fun
I agree. Drop the Deca. In terms of Pep/GH/IGF-1 usage I think that they are best utilized through the entire cycle and PCT. These compounds all boost your IGF-1 levels. IGF-1 can actually cause an increase in the number of muscle cells, not just the size of the cells. When using these compounds on cycle you get a symbiotic effect. The increase in IGF-1 will cause new cells to develop and the anabolic compounds will cause rapid hypertrophy in these new cells thus increasing the over all effects of both compounds. That's just my opinion though, I could be wrong. ;)

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Gee Willikers! You young whippersnappers sure do cut a fancy rug! 850mg? Yeah I think you may have enuff LOL. I cruise @ 250 and blast at 500. Any more and I might break a hip. Jizmo sez Peace Out TKS for the Reps
MidwestBeast has to agree with Jizmo on this one.

850mg/week of test seems un-necessary with everything else unless you've just ran it so many times that that's what you need to feel anything.

TiTanUp

TiTanUp

Awards
  • Established
MidwestBeast has to agree with Jizmo on this one.

850mg/week of test seems un-necessary with everything else unless you've just ran it so many times that that's what you need to feel anything.
actually its going down to 500mg a week . I am going to just use my sust to pre load i am actually done with it. from this point on its going to be 500mg test ew.

However I have decided to start my anavar. at 60mg ed.