test E or sustanon

mercedesdd

Awards
  • Established
I think you've got a good point about using hcg during post cycle therapy, but you just come off as such a troll thats all. I'm not going to search for research when you've already got good studies for us. Thanks, and I'm just trying to help you out.
Gotcha !!!!! LOL

mercedesdd

Awards
  • Established
i'm certainly no endocronology expert and i'm open to new ideas, but after really reading all of those posts i disagree when you say hooker won the argument

i'll put my trust in swale anyday over some internet dude with no credentials ... while i have no studies personally i do know that swale runs an HRT clinic and its my opinion that his method is the better one and i believe him when he discounts anthony roberts

as far as facts and/or evidence i suppose i can't provide any so i can't add anymore to the discussion ... but everyone remember to keep playing nicely :)
Like I said before all the got started .. To each his own!! What ever you feel comfortable with and what works best for you go with it. It is just when you said using hcg for pct is not good because it is suppressive and telling me that this is not proper advise I was giving I wanted to show studies to prove what I was saying is correct.. I totally agree we all need to keep playing nicely so we can all keep learning and teaching /eachother as that is the purpose of the board!! :woohoo: Well anyways thanks for you veiws on the matter....