Test E/Deca Cycle results so far

T

tallbikerguy

Awards
ok I am on my 6th week now. I know the product I got is legit...so no doubts there.

I have gained about 15 lbs so far, but I can attribute it more to the fact that I am eating like an animal. I have NOT noticed that strength spike e/one talks about. Yes, I do feel a lil stronger, but so far I don't think it is worth putting my body through all that, plus the pinning side of it...

Should I be expecting the last 4 weeks to be any different?

I have been pinning the following?
Test E 600 mg a week (300 on Mon, 300 on Thurs)
Deca 300 mg a week (all on Mon)

I have had NO alcohol and I am eating well for the most part, and absolutely no fast food, I never eat that anyway.

F

fanzdslpwr

Awards
  • Established
why are you taking so much test 600mg? thats way too much. You are only 210lbs before cycle. All you need is 250-350 mgs a week combined with your deca. If you haven't gotten any stronger taking 600mg of test and 300mg of deca a week for 6 weeks then guess what, its fake!!

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
why are you taking so much test 600mg? thats way too much. You are only 210lbs before cycle. All you need is 250-350 mgs a week combined with your deca. If you haven't gotten any stronger taking 600mg of test and 300mg of deca a week for 6 weeks then guess what, its fake!!
NO, that is wrong. deca is not that androgenic, meaning you wont get big strength gains from it, however it is highly anabolic meaning you will gain mass if you eat enough. Test is equally anabolic as it is androgenic, meaning you will have great strength and mass gains. But, under 400mg of test per week and you wont see big increases in strength or size... 500mg test is the base dosage usually per week...

HumpTheCook

HumpTheCook

Banned
Awards
  • Established
this is really not an accurate statement at all.

test e and deca both are slow to start working as well, i usually dont notice the test till around the end of wk 4. deca should be about the same. like gamer said deca isnt going to give you the biggest strength gains but will give you the size and 15 pounds is lots of size. 500 mg / wk of test is a beginner dose really. so you are not on high doses at all. also with the deca, depending on the source is often underdosed, chances are if its a deca 300 its actually more like deca 200. keep going, 15 pounds by your 6th week is great size! remember you have 4 more wks plus the test will be in your system for a few wks post your last injection.

F

fanzdslpwr

Awards
  • Established
500mg of test a beginner dose, are you kidding me. I looked at your stats and you are 5 foot 10 inches. those aren't good numbers so if I were you I wouldn't be responding until you put some decent size on.

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
500mg of test a beginner dose, are you kidding me. I looked at your stats and you are 5 foot 10 inches. those aren't good numbers so if I were you I wouldn't be responding until you put some decent size on.
What does 5 foot 10 inches have anything to do with knowledge?

HumpTheCook

HumpTheCook

Banned
Awards
  • Established
hahaha you dumb f*ck

you are going to give advice???

the same dumb f*ck who asks this question

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/primordial-performance/146329-halodrol-question.html

"Is Halodrol the same thing as the steroid Halotestin?"

haha how stupid can you be??? these could not be any more different, halotestin is probably the most hardcore steroid out there.

go brush your teeth, my d*ck is gonna inspect.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
LMAO!!!

Anyway, if your gear has only really been kicked in for 2 weeks, and you're up 15 pounds, you can't complain. And if you feel like it's only due to eating so much and you can get there naturally, then why the **** didn't you get there naturally in the first place?

Test and Deca aren't going to pump up your strength like other steroids will, but they'll help you build muscle, and that'll make you stronger but it's slow. Not explosive strength gains like on orals or tren or anything.

CrazyChemist

CrazyChemist

Awards
  • Established
:dunno: less than 500mg/wk is waste of time. 500mg min for a beginner - 750mg/wk is easily tolerable at 210lbs. Guys on this forum run 1g plus per week. :dunno:

OP - your stuff might be "real" but underdosed. If you are getting less than 200mg/wk you are getting little more than your natural test level probly.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Honestly even on "stuff", the amount of strength gains is still more influenced by lifting style, and mass gains/fat loss by diet. If your workout routine is 4 exercises per muscle group, and 4 sets of 12 on each exercise, you aren't going to see much strength gain fast vs 2 exercises per muscle group and 3 sets of 5 all 3 sets to failure. I don't care what gear it is.

T

tallbikerguy

Awards
Thanks guys...
Yeah I know it is not fake for sure, maybe it IS underdosed. Unrealmachine, I have never tried it before by just eating a lot because I have been afraid to just get a belly and stuff and I have always read how it is hard for you to get "fat" under gear

Dragon13

Dragon13

Awards
  • Established
^^^^ This.

Many variables for strength gains, gear is only one of them.

T

tallbikerguy

Awards
Oh and the 15 lbs are not all muscle either. I wish! I have gotten some belly weight too. I had the top 4 out of the 6 pack, and a shadow of the bottom 2. Not anymore.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Oh and the 15 lbs are not all muscle either. I wish! I have gotten some belly weight too. I had the top 4 out of the 6 pack, and a shadow of the bottom 2. Not anymore.
if that's the case, you're eating too much my friend. A proper bulk should necessitate some fat gains as you need a calorie excess, but you shouldn't put on enough fat to destroy your abs in 6 weeks. Tone down those cals a notch or get your diet cleaner, whichever.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Plenty of guys don't bother (or listen when I say it) but calorie control on a bulk is as important as on a cut. I know someone who gained just shy of 30lbs on a 12 week test cycle, but 12 of the pounds was the first 3 week as he started just eating like a horse from day one. Probably its half fat he added overall.

CrazyChemist

CrazyChemist

Awards
  • Established
Its impossible to gain ONLY muscle IMO. The ratio depends on genetics and diet mostly but for me - I'd say best I personally can hope for is half muscle half fat and when I am cutting I can only hope 3/4 fat and 1/4 muscle lost.

So if I want to gain 10 solid lbs of muscle and zero fat I actually have to gain 30 lbs, which will be 15 lbs. muscle and 15 lbs. fat. Then I lose the 15lbs. fat along with the inevitable 5 lbs. muscle.

Its a b*tch of a process but thats why pure 10lb. muscle weight gain with zero fat gain takes about a year, lol.

EDIT: Note that these numbers are for NATURAL bulking and cutting :)

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Plenty of guys don't bother (or listen when I say it) but calorie control on a bulk is as important as on a cut. I know someone who gained just shy of 30lbs on a 12 week test cycle, but 12 of the pounds was the first 3 week as he started just eating like a horse from day one. Probably its half fat he added overall.
If your like me, you can do that though. Any fat that I gain on dirty bulk or otherwise will shed right off once I revert back to maintenance..

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If your like me, you can do that though. Any fat that I gain on dirty bulk or otherwise will shed right off once I revert back to maintenance..
Even if true, it won't always be as you age, and why bother eating it to gain fat anyhow if you know you are just going to lose it?

I've finally managed to tweak things to where I can manage to gain 10 clean pounds without gaining any fat in a 2 month span, and thats fast enough for me gainwise.

T

tallbikerguy

Awards
I think mine will shed right off as well. I lose fat quickly and get flat abs by just applying myself a lil.

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Even if true, it won't always be as you age, and why bother eating it to gain fat anyhow if you know you are just going to lose it?

I've finally managed to tweak things to where I can manage to gain 10 clean pounds without gaining any fat in a 2 month span, and thats fast enough for me gainwise.
You are dietary badass lol.. Oh wait, I thought you talking bout natural for a second haha..

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
u guys are lucky, losing fat is a slow and painful process for me

T

tallbikerguy

Awards
Unreal you look pretty ripped in that pic there; so doesn't seem to me like you have such a hard time losing fat...
Thing is I do lose fat quickly but I have also seen my biceps go from 18" to 16.5" while trying to burn the fat. And yes, I keep hitting the weight room, not just cardio

T

tallbikerguy

Awards
So another question now that I got you all muscle gurus here lol, how long should I wait before I cycle again? And what should I be looking at as my second cycle? I'd be looking to get cut while maybe adding just a lil more mass. I'm 6'4 so I can put on some mass and be fine with it, but I don't wanna look Hulkish either.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Unreal you look pretty ripped in that pic there; so doesn't seem to me like you have such a hard time losing fat...
Thing is I do lose fat quickly but I have also seen my biceps go from 18" to 16.5" while trying to burn the fat. And yes, I keep hitting the weight room, not just cardio
I was stacking 2 oral steroids with test and taking T3 and stims and going to the gym twice a day to get there! Like i said, slow and painful process.

CCV3

CCV3

Awards
  • Established
I'm about 2.5 weeks in on Pentadex (700mg week) and Deca (400mg week) have gained 15 pounds and have noticed strength gains. Given that I am kick starting it with 30mg of DBol ED.

It's not the food, I have always stuffed my face.

Something is up...

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I'm about 2.5 weeks in on Pentadex (700mg week) and Deca (400mg week) have gained 15 pounds and have noticed strength gains. Given that I am kick starting it with 30mg of DBol ED.

It's not the food, I have always stuffed my face.

Something is up...
that's like 90% from the Dbol though

CCV3

CCV3

Awards
  • Established
that's like 90% from the Dbol though
Nah it has to be less than that, but a good portion of it yes.
I know the feeling of test kicking in.

The Deca hasn't really settled though, but it's a first time Deca for me so I can't really say.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You are dietary badass lol.. Oh wait, I thought you talking bout natural for a second haha..
I haven't been natural for a while ;) But still the first while i would do the gain 20 with half fat to lose 2-3 lbs of the muscle while losing the fat and eat up 3 months to net 6-7 lean pounds.

R

RAZORBACK09

Awards
  • Established
What does 5 foot 10 inches have anything to do with knowledge?
I guess the bigger (in weight and height) gives you more brains and knowledge on steroid use?

So this guy in the picture has a BIG edge on me, and also a BIG edge on you, judging by your logic.

Attachments

R

RAZORBACK09

Awards
  • Established
ROFL, 250-350mg of test with 300mg of deca?

In that case, DECA D*CK FTW :clap2:

R

RAZORBACK09

Awards
  • Established
To OP,

I don't know much about deca but as you may know test usually kicks in somewhere around 4-6 weeks and most run it a least 12 weeks, usually more to get more results. To each their own.

Some guys the test don't hit until 8 weeks, so even at a 12 week cycle that would be pretty pointless, which is why i'm opting for a 15 week cycle.

In order words, sorry I didn't help much! 15 pounds in 2 weeks is impressive.

T

tallbikerguy

Awards
Yeah I just hope it all stays as muscle hahaha, doubt it!

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
ROFL, 250-350mg of test with 300mg of deca?

In that case, DECA D*CK FTW :clap2:
I've gone as high (using pharma deca + test) as 600mg deca/200mg test a week and had no issues. But then i've had no problem getting it up with total test levels in the single digits either, so I may be an oddity there

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I've gone as high (using pharma deca + test) as 600mg deca/200mg test a week and had no issues. But then i've had no problem getting it up with total test levels in the single digits either, so I may be an oddity there
I like you can get erections no problem no matter the outcome lol..

CrazyChemist

CrazyChemist

Awards
  • Established
I like you can get erections no problem no matter the outcome lol..
its a close knit group here at AM lol
I'm good with being a close knit group so long as easy doesnt start posting pics to prove he is still getting erections :lol:

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
if that's the case, you're eating too much my friend. A proper bulk should necessitate some fat gains as you need a calorie excess, but you shouldn't put on enough fat to destroy your abs in 6 weeks. Tone down those cals a notch or get your diet cleaner, whichever.
or add cardio

T

tigerbunny

Awards
So another question now that I got you all muscle gurus here lol, how long should I wait before I cycle again? And what should I be looking at as my second cycle? I'd be looking to get cut while maybe adding just a lil more mass. I'm 6'4 so I can put on some mass and be fine with it, but I don't wanna look Hulkish either.
Just letting you know, I'm an inch shorter than you and I weigh 240ish and don't feel like I will be hulkish until I'm like 260.

T

tallbikerguy

Awards
Just letting you know, I'm an inch shorter than you and I weigh 240ish and don't feel like I will be hulkish until I'm like 260.
Do you have or had a sixpack recently though? Problem is that I've always liked to be able to have one and look ripped. I like having 18" biceps with a nice chest and a 6-pack better than just being bulky and it is hard for me to gain that many lbs and keep the 6-pack

HumpTheCook

HumpTheCook

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Do you have or had a sixpack recently though? Problem is that I've always liked to be able to have one and look ripped. I like having 18" biceps with a nice chest and a 6-pack better than just being bulky and it is hard for me to gain that many lbs and keep the 6-pack
of course it is. this is why we bulk then we cut. start at a lean 190 then bulk up to a massive 230 then lean out to 210 kinda thing.

T

tallbikerguy

Awards
sounds good hump, I may be able to end up around 240ish, and then cut. How long should I wait before I start a cutting cycle? What products should I use?

HumpTheCook

HumpTheCook

Banned
Awards
  • Established
sounds good hump, I may be able to end up around 240ish, and then cut. How long should I wait before I start a cutting cycle? What products should I use?
after your pct take a couple months then hit something like:
test prop 1-12 100mg eod
tren ace 1-10 75mg eod
winny 1-6 50mg / day

cycle some clen or t3 on cycle.

lean you out like mofo

ps. im not recommending this but if it were me id just keep pinning test around 300 mg /wk after your cycle your on now for like 3 months then boom hit the cutter then do pct.

T

tallbikerguy

Awards
after your pct take a couple months then hit something like:
test prop 1-12 100mg eod
tren ace 1-10 75mg eod
winny 1-6 50mg / day

cycle some clen or t3 on cycle.

lean you out like mofo

ps. im not recommending this but if it were me id just keep pinning test around 300 mg /wk after your cycle your on now for like 3 months then boom hit the cutter then do pct.
Damn man, so I'd be pinning something every single day huh?

CrazyChemist

CrazyChemist

Awards
  • Established
Damn man, so I'd be pinning something every single day huh?
if ur running test prop stacked with anything you will be pinning ED, since the test prop is at least EOD and then whatever ur stacking on other days. If you prefer not to inject ED then run test cyp or test e.