Test E 500 mg Only 12 week Cycle Log (First cycle)

tdillard

tdillard

Awards
Those vains are crazy dude. Im 5 weeks in now and up 15lb. Its weird though I dont have that high energy you have. Mine almost feels lower as well as my libido.
The energy wasn't always there - I can promise you that. My libido was low until I realized I was overdoing my ai. I would first look at your ai and make sure you are not over or under doing it. For me E3D is the sweet spot, but had to figure that out. Started EOD, then freaked out due to slightly puffy nipples and went ED for 5 days (very bad idea) and felt like a squeaky bicycle with no sex drive. I find that on day 3 of not taking an ai, I feel the best and look enormous in clothes due to the extra water retention but once I came to terms with slightly puffier nipples by day 3 and decided to go E3D, it helped with my energy a ton. Hope this helps man.

mxrider28

Awards
  • First Up Vote
The energy wasn't always there - I can promise you that. My libido was low until I realized I was overdoing my ai. I would first look at your ai and make sure you are not over or under doing it. For me E3D is the sweet spot, but had to figure that out. Started EOD, then freaked out due to slightly puffy nipples and went ED for 5 days (very bad idea) and felt like a squeaky bicycle with no sex drive. I find that on day 3 of not taking an ai, I feel the best and look enormous in clothes due to the extra water retention but once I came to terms with slightly puffier nipples by day 3 and decided to go E3D, it helped with my energy a ton. Hope this helps man.
ok thanks man. Yeah i just changed to .5 arimdex E3D and got blood work today so we shall see if that helps

JahCure

JahCure

Awards
Bro you look fricken huge!!! Great cycle and great results.

I think you made a good decision stopping osta going into PCT, recover and maintain and live to go another day!

tdillard

tdillard

Awards
Bro you look fricken huge!!! Great cycle and great results.

I think you made a good decision stopping osta going into PCT, recover and maintain and live to go another day!
Much appreciated!

tdillard

tdillard

Awards
Almost 1 week into clearing my Esters and today I feel pretty good. Did not feel so hot the last two days though. My sleep is dog crap. I keep tossing and turning. I can tell my body is confused and wondering, "where are those hormones?" I'm sure this is very normal considering the change in test/estrogen. Still have 1 more week of HCG and PCT begins! Side note* I purchased Gunnar blue blocker glasses to wear at night and sometime in the morning. They make a huge difference in my mood. They allow me to relax, rather than feel agitated. I've found that too many stressors at once for me can give me mild anxiety aka gym, work, marriage, commute, hormones changing, etc. and sometime by just eliminating one (reduction of exposure to potent blue light), it makes a huge difference. This will help those who feel anxious while on cycle - it really does help.

mxrider28

Awards
  • First Up Vote
So what was the total weight you've gained so far. I know you started pretty lean.

tdillard

tdillard

Awards
Last day of ester clear update...PCT protocol begins in 2 days!

Tomorrow is my last day, day 14, the test should be completely out of my body and I feel that it is close to gone right now.

The aggressiveness in the gym feels more forced for sure, and I'm not near as full. I lost all of the water already and didn't realize I was this lean lol.

In fact, my lower abs are there now bc the water is gone, but I have to say, I already miss that constantly pumped feeling. I am definitely beginning to feel depleted and I feel like I'm losing bf like crazy even though I am eating more than when I was fully on! Cardarine may have something to do with this.

Sleep has been great until last night. I laid in bed for 6 hours...my body was not letting me go to sleep and I think it's due to the change in hormones. I am also getting a few zits which up until this point, my skin on cycle has been more clear than ever. I knew the zits were coming, right on schedule I suppose.

I've had very low t before while I was cutting and I feel very similar now as my body reacts very very quickly to changes in hormones and I feel it almost immediately. I also have noticed that the puffiness around the nipples is completely gone. Going to increase my food even more though the hunger isn't as strong, and going to continue with the intensity and heavier weights in the gym. Got to keep that strength up. I have some progress pics but just imagine, the same muscle, less water and much leaner. Veins during the gym are there but I can tell they are not as prevalent and it takes me a while to get a pump again, just like when I was natural. All things I expected...though makes me want to reboot my boys, freeze my sperm and just blast and cruise :)

tdillard

tdillard

Awards
A TERRIBLE side effect i forgot to add...

I had awful insomnia last night. The only other night I have ever experienced this in my life is when I was delayed in taking my injection by a week about 8 weeks ago mid- cycle.

I am officially attributing this to hormone imbalance aka, a testosterone drop and possibly even an increase in cortisol. I took 3, 5 mg tabs of melatonin, meditated (which I typically fall asleep to within minutes), listened to delta waves. Nothing worked. I was very relaxed but the moment I would fall into sleep, I'd knock myself out...so very frustrating. Got in bed at 9:00 pm, finally fell asleep around 2 am for a 5 am wake up call and today? I still feel wired. I feel tired, but almost as if I drank a gallon of caffeine, jittery...like I said, could be a spike in cortisol. Hoping tonight is not the same story as I know this transitionary period can cause insomnia.

avg

avg

Awards
Read through this thread. All 7 pages so far.
Excellent log and details.
Very good to see and read about the dramatic changes in between all the weeks.
Excellent work! I anticipate the next few weeks.

justeat

justeat

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the log dude... Excellent info and excellent results- congrats.

I'm running a similar test E and anavar cycle in a few weeks, hoping for a similar outcome!

tdillard

tdillard

Awards
Last day of PCT update...

So, just finished PCT and getting bloods tomorrow. What a ride. 3 important things I’ve learned from PCT:

1. Keep eating even if you gain a bit of fat - yes I have gained some fat, but I am lifting heavier than ever before and still putting on size.

2. Your brain will begin to play tricks on you - you will be tired, you will get irritated but know it’s temporary and stick with it - libido will be very low - went two straight weeks without even a thought of arousal.

3. Tongkat Ali - 800 mg literally gives me depression - I’ve never felt like that before, but when I stopped taking it, the crazy thoughts went away. Be careful with this stuff - it messed with my head. I felt like a different person and not in a good way.

Libido is finally coming back. My morning wood has returned :). You will not look as hard but you can keep the size.

Not once did anyone say anything when I was on cycle and 4 weeks post cycle, everyone is telling me how big I look. Pumps are not as strong in the gym, but still can’t believe i broke 500 deadlifts and 390 squat for 6 reps a piece. This is ridiculous a weight for me and I can attribute the strength to muscle of course, fat and just overall mass. Also too, switching to working out every other day was the best decision I’ve ever made and allows my body a greater time to recover. Not going to start bridging my sarms stack until I get my bloods back. I’m not fully recovered yet, but I have made huge progress.

Other side effects:

Sleep was not great. I’d go to bed at 9 pm and wake up 5 times throughout the night - night sweats are a real bia. Some of its due to my weight 185 and the extra mass I’m carrying around, but I know that it’s my hormones changing that’s giving me sleep problems.

Recap.

If you’ve been following this thread, you know I just give it to you straight. You’ve seen how regimented I am. I followed everything to a “T”, just know this.

Hormone manipulation is NOT A JOKE. If you are even questioning any detail of your plan or are debating going into Anabolics, let me tell you this, proceed with caution. You are going to feel different than you ever have. On cycle is great only if you are strict...off cycle is a mental battle, the definition Of a true internal struggle. If you deal with anxiety or depression at any level, just know that those thoughts will only get stronger. If you have done your hw and choose to proceed, know that any negative side effects assuming you are being safe and are using ancillaries, are short term. I was constantly looking for ways to optimize my energy and that allowed me to keep going and there are days during PCT where you couldn’t imagine living like that everyday. The good news is, it will pass. Your body though sometimes slowly, will eventually recover if you did everything safely. I hope you enjoyed this log. I’ve had at least 100 people message me with insights, questions and comments expressing support.

The whole goal of this log was to simply define my experience. Nothing I have described is medical advice. It’s simply my journey, right or wrong. The way any of these compounds affected me might be similar for you but honestly, there are thousands of potential sides. The key is, expect all the potential sides, be ready for them and when they show up, sit comfortable in knowing that you knew it would happen and now you can mitigate them.

This journey was just as much self developmental as it was physical. Much appreciated for you being here and thank you for all of your support

avg

avg

Awards
Nice end cap to all this. These things need to be said and heard. Mad respect and props to you and for your journey.

I have to ask, personally, was it worth it?

Last edited:
tdillard

tdillard

Awards
Nice end cap to all this. These things need to be said and heard. Mad respect and props to your and for your journey.

I have to ask, personally, was it worth it?
Well thank you for those kind words. That’s a very good question.

Did I know what it would be like? Absolutely not.

Did I feel ready for it? 9 our of 10 times, I would say yes, but there were times even with all of my research I questioned what I was doing.

Now? I’ve come to terms with it and I can honestly say, I will be doing it again.

Though, to be safe, I am going to freeze my sperm here in a few months.

I like the mental challenge. The discipline it takes to do it right. The process makes me more aware of how i feel everyday, which is something that I’m always trying to do.

I can see why people just blast and cruise, your reptilian mind often wants to just go that route and not accept the potential long term affects of infertility. The feeling of dominance mid cycle is unmatched. Like there is not enough weights to lift. I don’t need motivation to do this, but I sure as hell like it!

I will be at it again :)

Dholmes90

Awards
Last day of PCT update...

So, just finished PCT and getting bloods tomorrow. What a ride. 3 important things I’ve learned from PCT:

1. Keep eating even if you gain a bit of fat - yes I have gained some fat, but I am lifting heavier than ever before and still putting on size.

2. Your brain will begin to play tricks on you - you will be tired, you will get irritated but know it’s temporary and stick with it - libido will be very low - went two straight weeks without even a thought of arousal.

3. Tongkat Ali - 800 mg literally gives me depression - I’ve never felt like that before, but when I stopped taking it, the crazy thoughts went away. Be careful with this stuff - it messed with my head. I felt like a different person and not in a good way.

Libido is finally coming back. My morning wood has returned :). You will not look as hard but you can keep the size.

Not once did anyone say anything when I was on cycle and 4 weeks post cycle, everyone is telling me how big I look. Pumps are not as strong in the gym, but still can’t believe i broke 500 deadlifts and 390 squat for 6 reps a piece. This is ridiculous a weight for me and I can attribute the strength to muscle of course, fat and just overall mass. Also too, switching to working out every other day was the best decision I’ve ever made and allows my body a greater time to recover. Not going to start bridging my sarms stack until I get my bloods back. I’m not fully recovered yet, but I have made huge progress.

Other side effects:

Sleep was not great. I’d go to bed at 9 pm and wake up 5 times throughout the night - night sweats are a real bia. Some of its due to my weight 185 and the extra mass I’m carrying around, but I know that it’s my hormones changing that’s giving me sleep problems.

Recap.

If you’ve been following this thread, you know I just give it to you straight. You’ve seen how regimented I am. I followed everything to a “T”, just know this.

Hormone manipulation is NOT A JOKE. If you are even questioning any detail of your plan or are debating going into Anabolics, let me tell you this, proceed with caution. You are going to feel different than you ever have. On cycle is great only if you are strict...off cycle is a mental battle, the definition Of a true internal struggle. If you deal with anxiety or depression at any level, just know that those thoughts will only get stronger. If you have done your hw and choose to proceed, know that any negative side effects assuming you are being safe and are using ancillaries, are short term. I was constantly looking for ways to optimize my energy and that allowed me to keep going and there are days during PCT where you couldn’t imagine living like that everyday. The good news is, it will pass. Your body though sometimes slowly, will eventually recover if you did everything safely. I hope you enjoyed this log. I’ve had at least 100 people message me with insights, questions and comments expressing support.

The whole goal of this log was to simply define my experience. Nothing I have described is medical advice. It’s simply my journey, right or wrong. The way any of these compounds affected me might be similar for you but honestly, there are thousands of potential sides. The key is, expect all the potential sides, be ready for them and when they show up, sit comfortable in knowing that you knew it would happen and now you can mitigate them.

This journey was just as much self developmental as it was physical. Much appreciated for you being here and thank you for all of your support
Amazing write up bro.

Seriously, this is ridiculously thorough and it really helped clear up a few things for me personally since I want to run a 12 week test cycle next year too. Right now I still got a decent amount of fat to lose - probably around 19% right now and knowing me, I won't start a cycle until I get my BF levels down to single digits as I've read that having high amount of body fat on cycle can make the side effects worse. This log is invaluable, really glad I read this and learned a lot of knowledge on the way.

Appreciate you taking the time out to write all of this. Incredible transformation brother. Sounds like it was indeed quite a journey both physically and mentally.

YamahaC76

Awards
  • Established
Interesting man. Would you say the energy levels helped you? I Actually tend to procrastinate a lot, and am generally also unhappy with putting **** off but it's usually because I just have no energy, all the time. I also don't feel alpha that often, and I WISH I did more, I would probably get a lot more done instead of making excuses. I noticed when I have my explosions of King of the World mentality, **** just gets done. Now that you've messed with hormone manipulation, you can see how hard it is to get **** done when you feel like ****.

My test levels are normal, 500+ but man, I sure don't feel super haha.

tdillard

tdillard

Awards
Post PCT Bloodwork:

Exactly 4 weeks and back to 592 ng/dl and my LH and FSH are now over firing. I’d say it’s good for me to stop PCT and I can now say that my PCT was a success! Looks like my liver numbers are up a bit from the nolva/chlomid.

Time to start bridging with my sarms!

tdillard

tdillard

Awards
Interesting man. Would you say the energy levels helped you? I Actually tend to procrastinate a lot, and am generally also unhappy with putting **** off but it's usually because I just have no energy, all the time. I also don't feel alpha that often, and I WISH I did more, I would probably get a lot more done instead of making excuses. I noticed when I have my explosions of King of the World mentality, **** just gets done. Now that you've messed with hormone manipulation, you can see how hard it is to get **** done when you feel like ****.

My test levels are normal, 500+ but man, I sure don't feel super haha.
As you can see, my test levels are exactly where yours are and I feel great. I also eat very clean, drink a ton of water, practice meditation and get loads of sleep - these things make the biggest difference and is one of the reasons I made a full 4 week recovery!

justeat

justeat

Awards
  • Established
All good stuff man. Congrats on the progress and thank you for the log.

YamahaC76

Awards
  • Established
Brother, good to hear your journey was a success. I will be taking a first plunge in about a month so please keep your PM's open!! You seem pretty self aware of the changes you experienced. I am seriously happy and intrigued.

mxrider28

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I thought you were supposed to wait a month after PCT to get bloods done? Something to do with the nolva/clomid still being in your system and there for skewing the numbers. Am i mistaken?

avg

avg

Awards
I am curious to your bloods a few weeks after PCT clears your system as well. Not saying you need to, but if the nolva/clomid still influences the results.

justeat

justeat

Awards
  • Established
I thought you were supposed to wait a month after PCT to get bloods done? Something to do with the nolva/clomid still being in your system and there for skewing the numbers. Am i mistaken?
Yea the real results will show in several weeks to see your numbers after pct meds have cleared out. At this point it's all looking good though!

07tacoma

07tacoma

Awards
Nice log man! Very helpful. I'm 4 pins into my first injectable cycle. Habe done 1 cycle of msten in past. Running 500mg test E a week with 6.25 aromasin on min days. Started at 176 so far about 180, to early to really notice anything tho maybe some slight pumps in gym that's about it

YamahaC76

Awards
  • Established
ok thanks man. Yeah i just changed to .5 arimdex E3D and got blood work today so we shall see if that helps
And the blood work says? This is what I am considering doing as well .5adex E3D

THOR 70

THOR 70

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
For the 1000th time on the thread, Sarms can be suppressive. Just cause your # look good on PCT doesn’t mean they will stay there once it’s out of your system. Be disciplined and take the same time off as you were on to fully recover and avoid sarms during this period. Your older self will be happy you did unless you are excited of the idea of TRT for life

tdillard

tdillard

Awards
For the 1000th time on the thread, Sarms can be suppressive. Just cause your # look good on PCT doesn’t mean they will stay there once it’s out of your system. Be disciplined and take the same time off as you were on to fully recover and avoid sarms during this period. Your older self will be happy you did unless you are excited of the idea of TRT for life
Unfortunately, I did not read this in time. 2 weeks ago, I had that blood work done stating my test was >500, so I stopped PCT. 2 weeks later using cardarine and s-4, I’m shut down worse than before...you think I should keep going with PCT for a few weeks and take some time off altogether? My body is not producing test on it it’s own, or if it is, it’s very slow, but I am def. shut down, anxiety kicked in like crazy and I couldn’t figure out why (which I don’t normally have), want to sleep all the time and my lifts are definitely going down and my libido went to crap - I got way too overzealous way too quickly. Jumping back on nolva and chlomid and focusing on recovery

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Unfortunately, I did not read this in time. 2 weeks ago, I had that blood work done stating my test was >500, so I stopped PCT. 2 weeks later using cardarine and s-4, I’m shut down worse than before...you think I should keep going with PCT for a few weeks and take some time off altogether? My body is not producing test on it it’s own, or if it is, it’s very slow, but I am def. shut down, anxiety kicked in like crazy and I couldn’t figure out why (which I don’t normally have), want to sleep all the time and my lifts are definitely going down and my libido went to crap - I got way too overzealous way too quickly. Jumping back on nolva and chlomid and focusing on recovery
Stick with the PCT for a couple weeks and you’ll be fine.

tdillard

tdillard

Awards
Holy crap. I had no idea what was causing that intense down feeling until I started up my PCT again and I feel amazing now. Turns out Thor 70 was right, I was shut down completely - way worse than ever before. I felt 0 drive, 0 motivation to do anything. It was a struggle to get myself to do anything and cravings were out of this world. 3 days of taking 40 mg of Nolva and I feel way way better. Im still waking up at 1:00 am, and 4:00 am every night on the dot with about 10-20 minutes of insomnia a piece, but I feel like my energetic self again. Man oh man, learn from my mistakes, just because your t levels say > 500, don’t just assume all is good to go. Taper off and see how you feel. Thanks Thor. If it weren’t for your post, I would have not figured this out.

tdillard

tdillard

Awards
Planning on running 4 more weeks of PCT: 40/40/20/20 mg every day - this should get me back naturally

mxrider28

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Planning on running 4 more weeks of PCT: 40/40/20/20 mg every day - this should get me back naturally
So you started sarms after your PCT? and thats what cuased your shutdown? I stopped my test shots 10 days ago and start pct friday. I already feel so tired but maybe its just a mental thing. How much clomid and nolva did you run the first time?

mxrider28

Awards
  • First Up Vote
So you started sarms after your PCT? and thats what cuased your shutdown? I stopped my test shots 10 days ago and start pct friday. I already feel so tired but maybe its just a mental thing. How much clomid and nolva did you run the first time?

tdillard

tdillard

Awards
I needed at least 6 weeks for PCT. My body is very sensitive to hormone changes and I just didn’t stick with it long enough.

tdillard

tdillard

Awards
NEW CYCLE!

Next cycle planned for 12 weeks from now…assuming I’m fully recovered (18 total weeks off)

Stats
Weight: 191 lbs.
Height: 5'11
Began Bulk: 1st cycle of test E 500 mg a week ended on October 21st, 2017 and I went from 165 lbs. to 191 lbs. (6-7% bf to about 10-12% right now – Been keeping cals up and not afraid of a little fat and it’s saving my gains even during PCT)
Cycle goal: Cut while keeping my size and not looking flat as a board around 7% bf.

Pic from yesterday:

Blood work: See recent post

Here is the planned cutting cycle:

3 compounds:
- Anavar (4 weeks)
- Test Cyp (12 weeks)
- Masteron (8 weeks)

Dosing:

Week 1 – Anavar (50 mg), Test Cyp (400 mg), Masteron(400mg), Aromisin (12.5 mg of EOD)
Week 2 – Anavar (50 mg), Test Cyp (400 mg), Masteron(400mg), Aromisin (12.5 mg of EOD)
Week 3 – Anavar (50 mg), Test Cyp (400 mg), Masteron(400mg), Aromisin (12.5 mg of EOD)
Week 4 – Anavar (50 mg), Test Cyp (400 mg), Masteron(400mg), Aromisin (12.5 mg of EOD)
Week 5 – Test Cyp (400 mg), Masteron (400mg), Aromisin(12.5 mg of EOD)
Week 6 – Test Cyp (400 mg), Masteron (400mg), Aromisin(12.5 mg of EOD)
Week 7 – Test Cyp (400 mg), Masteron (400mg), Aromisin(12.5 mg of EOD)
Week 8 – Test Cyp (400 mg), Masteron (400mg), Aromisin(12.5 mg of EOD)
Week 9 – Test Cyp (400 mg), Aromisin (12.5 mg of EOD)
Week 10 – Test Cyp (400 mg), Aromisin (12.5 mg of EOD)
Week 11 – Test Cyp (400 mg), Aromisin (12.5 mg of EOD), HCG (1,000 IUs - two 500 IU doses)
Week 12 – Test Cyp (400 mg), Aromisin (12.5 mg of EOD), HCG (1,000 IUs - two 500 IU doses)

Ester’s clear (2 weeks):

Week 13 - HCG (1,000 IUs - two 500 IU doses), Aromasin(12.5 mg of EOD), GW (cardarine 10mg)
Week 14 - HCG (1,000 IUs - two 500 IU doses), Aromasin(12.5 mg of EOD), GW (cardarine 10mg)

PCT (6 weeks):
Week 15 - Nolva (40mg), Chlomid (50mg) Aromasin (12.5 mg of EOD), GW (cardarine 10mg)
Week 16 - Nolva (40mg), Chlomid (50mg) Aromasin (12.5 mg of EOD), GW (cardarine 10mg)
Week 17 - Nolva (40mg), Chlomid (50mg) Aromasin (12.5 mg of EOD), GW (cardarine 10mg)
Week 18 - Nolva (40mg), Chlomid (50mg) Aromasin (12.5 mg of EOD), GW (cardarine 10mg)
Week 19 - Nolva (40mg), Aromasin (12.5 mg of EOD), GW (cardarine 10mg)
Week 20 - Nolva (20mg), Aromasin (12.5 mg of EOD), GW (cardarine 10mg)

Pulling pin: 18" gauge

Should be interesting to try slin pins for this one considering we now have 800 mg a week of oil for the first 8 weeks.

Workout (every other day off as I found this works bestand hot yoga is a game changer FYI – I’m happily married but if you are single, this is the place to hang out!:):

Mon: Chest/Back (6 exercises total)
Tues: Hot Yoga
Wed: Legs/calves (6 exercises total)
Thurs: Off
Friday: Shoulders (6 exercises total)
Saturday: Hot Yoga
Sunday: Legs/shoulders (6 exercises total)

Macros:

Currently: 3100 cals brought down from 3500 cals while on cycle:

Current Macros:
Protein: 210 grams (27%) – Slowly bringing this down since my last cycle
Fat: 79 grams (23%)
Carbs: 388 grams (50%)

Will be slowly bringing down cals, but not too much – not trying to overdue my cut like I did last time.

Once the cycle begins, I will start here and progressively reduce cals slowly as the cycle progresses.

Would you be interested in me doing another log for this one? I will be starting a new thread if there is enough interest.

Over to you!

Reactions: avg
avg

avg

Awards
Dude start another thread for sure.

The info from this one has been great so adding another cycle will be even better. Its great to see and hear about the effects of all these compounds, plus we could see a comparison cycle schedule from a single test e run vs. a test cyp, mast, anavar run.

The differences alone justify the thread.
Totally your call, though.
I'm sure we would all appreciate it.

tdillard

tdillard

Awards
For those interested, come join me for my blast beginning this Friday!

Anavar, Test Cyp, Deca Cycle Log (13 weeks - 2nd cycle)

Link in next comment

Tsorenson

Tsorenson

Awards
I know if been a few years. I found this thread and was addicted. You gave so much insight on your journey. The link to cycle 2 doesn't work. How did that go. I'm on week 3 of my first Test cycle 500mg a week. The PIP has been a struggle for me. I have tried gluten twice and thigh 3 times. I have a big tolerance for pain. But I can not get myself to pin the delts after the pain I have experienced with the others thus far. I'm going to try and do the chest next like you did. Hopefully that is the key for me. I'm sick of limping around all the time. Like you, I was feeling small effects of the test from pin #1. It's been getting interesting in the gym with intensity and pumps. I have not noticed strength increases yet. 5th pin will be this coming Thursday. Going back to gluten until I get the insulin needle and syringes. I started with 23g 1.5" now using 25g 1".
Hit me back if you are still active.

Thanks