Test E 500 mg Only 12 week Cycle Log (First cycle)

Mucci

Awards
Not persee, I have it sometimes after a cheat meal, it Goes away few days after. Just keep an eye on it, if you feel a small lump -> act quick

tdillard

tdillard

Awards
Bloods are in!

After all this, estrogen is well within range, so what does this mean for my slight puffy right nipple, am I just being paranoid?

Is it normal?

Surely it's not prolactin from test E...

I've heard people throwing in a few days of nolva to clear out the puffiness...

Here is my Bloodwork. Bun has always been out of range for me.

IMG_8784.jpg

IMG_8785.jpg

CatSnake

Awards
  • Established
Bloods are in!

After all this, estrogen is well within range, so what does this mean for my slight puffy right nipple, am I just being paranoid?

Is it normal?

Surely it's not prolactin from test E...

I've heard people throwing in a few days of nolva to clear out the puffiness...

Here is my Bloodwork. Bun has always been out of range for me.

View attachment 155018

View attachment 155019
what was your E2 prior to the cycle?

tdillard

tdillard

Awards
what was your E2 prior to the cycle?
Good point. This was about 30 days prior to starting

IMG_8789.jpg

And keep in mind, the most recent bloods were taken after 3 days straight of aromasin at 12.5 mg and after almost a week without it, so their could have been a big spike in estrogen. I am now on day 5 in a row and my joints are beginning to feel dry.

jmero2

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I always felt best with e2 around 30. Always grew nicely there as well

CatSnake

Awards
  • Established
Good point. This was about 30 days prior to starting

View attachment 155034

And keep in mind, the most recent bloods were taken after 3 days straight of aromasin at 12.5 mg and after almost a week without it, so their could have been a big spike in estrogen. I am now on day 5 in a row and my joints are beginning to feel dry.
ah.

prolly time to back off to EOD dosing.

as far as Private MD Lbas, I believe that their E2 test was not accurate..... I and several other people have had E2 levels come back as >5, and I have had other bloodwork that contradicted it. I believe the resolution would be to order the ultra-sensitive test....

tdillard

tdillard

Awards
I always felt best with e2 around 30. Always grew nicely there as well
Yea, I think I got paranoid with the first sign of nipple puffiness given this is my first cycle, so I may have even overdone it with the aromasin doing 12.5 mg 5 days in a row, but I already miss that bit of bloat to be honest. I like a little bit of water, lost about 7 lbs. of water in the last 4 days lol.

tdillard

tdillard

Awards
ah.

prolly time to back off to EOD dosing.

as far as Private MD Lbas, I believe that their E2 test was not accurate..... I and several other people have had E2 levels come back as >5, and I have had other bloodwork that contradicted it. I believe the resolution would be to order the ultra-sensitive test....
Yea, gonna get back to EOD, I have 0 libido right now after 5 days of aromasin at 12.5 mg.

Where do you typically order the ultra-sensitive test?

FNF5989

FNF5989

Awards
  • Established
Maybe I'm just an idiot, but what is causing your FSH and LH to be so low?

FNF5989

FNF5989

Awards
  • Established
He's on a cycle of 500 mg test a week...
Right, wouldn't that cause it to be up? I mean with more test shouldn't that increase the amount? Sorry I'm not meaning to come off stupid, but I thought hypogonadism caused low fsh and LH , hence TRT helps get those levels back to normal?

jmero2

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Right, wouldn't that cause it to be up? I mean with more test shouldn't that increase the amount? Sorry I'm not meaning to come off stupid, but I thought hypogonadism caused low fsh and LH , hence TRT helps get those levels back to normal?
No, it shuts your production off as you are adding exogenous test therefore your body is not producing it.

jmero2

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Also, when someone goes on trt, their levels of fsh and lh go down to 0

FNF5989

FNF5989

Awards
  • Established
No, it shuts your production off as you are adding exogenous test therefore your body is not producing it.
Ahh I see, I just thought of it as a replacement. Thanks for the info

jmero2

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Pct in general will kickstart tat process. Hcg and clomid are utilized for this.

CatSnake

Awards
  • Established
Yea, gonna get back to EOD, I have 0 libido right now after 5 days of aromasin at 12.5 mg.

Where do you typically order the ultra-sensitive test?
I think they have that test available as well on their menu....

I've actually switched to Discounted Labs.

1)I have a testing location an hour closer to my house and 2) I've heard that the E2 test they use is more accurate for men. I suspect the female panel that many of us used through PrivateMD Labs was not accurate, and should have been using the regular male panels.... FWIW, my last E2 test from PMDL was <5, whereas it was 14 from DL..... significant difference there.

Dholmes90

Awards
Super late on this, but subbed. Your progress is amazing bro. Well done!

I'm actually in the same boat you were in a few months ago - doing a pretty intense cut, and trying to get as lean as I can before starting my bulk which I'm hoping to start by January. I'm going to run a test E cycle, 500mg weekly and might throw in mk677 as well.

My coach thinks I should throw in Halodrol as a kickstarter too, but it'll be my first cycle and I want to keep things as simple as possible while still making great gains. Keep up the good work!

tdillard

tdillard

Awards
I think they have that test available as well on their menu....

I've actually switched to Discounted Labs.

1)I have a testing location an hour closer to my house and 2) I've heard that the E2 test they use is more accurate for men. I suspect the female panel that many of us used through PrivateMD Labs was not accurate, and should have been using the regular male panels.... FWIW, my last E2 test from PMDL was <5, whereas it was 14 from DL..... significant difference there.
Thanks for this. I will checkout Discounted Labs for sure now, but based on the way I feel, I do think that number is moderately accurate. Almost completely crashed my estrogen but stopped taking it today, got some of my bloat back and feel so much better. All it takes is one day and the bloat is back so clearly every other day is a good dose for me and as for the enlarged nipples? Just gonna have to get over it for the time being.

tdillard

tdillard

Awards
Day 54 update (starting week 8 and most extensive update yet):

Ever since I doubled up on my dose of test to make up for my absence due to leaving for vacation on 8/24 and missing my next dose by 2 days and aromasin by 4 days the following week, it seems that nothing has been the same since. 4 days after doubling up on my dose, on Monday 8/28, I literally stayed up all night in my hotel room, staring at the wall wondering if I had accidentally taken green tea extract rather than Hawthorne berry (same colors and turns out I hadn't) straight insomnia. And it wasn't until now I realized, it was probably the spike in my test levels. Because after day, that sleep came and went though tossing and turning and it seems like since then every night, I've been dealing with waking up and not being able to go back to bed. I meditate and take melatonin before bed so I can fall asleep, by my mind seems to be racing and the dreams that I have are almost lucid, like I am still awake when they are happening, but then I wake up and can't go back to bed. I've never had sleep issues before and I'm sure the spike in testosterone, then the deprivation of test after missing a couple days due to the storm, followed by missing my aromasin, and then overdoing the aromasin to make up for it all while switching my injection days from tues/wed/sat/sun to mon/tues/thurs/Friday is the reason for it. For most, this is not too much to worry about but I can tell my body is very sensitive to even the slightest change. After all my skinny wrists, skinny ankles and tiny frame give me a naturally test level much lower than someone with a bigger frame so naturally any hangs at all will be noticeable.

Beginning to Wonder though if I would even be dealing with insomnia and kind of run down during the day (I'm assuming the zero libido is due to the lack of sleep) if I was able to just stay on schedule and not double up that one dose. Since then, it has been a rollercoaster. I switched back to Aromasin 12.5 mg every other day and already getting that water back (I kinda like it)...also switched 5 days of working out single body parts to 4 days to 2 body parts with more of a focus on intensity. I feel like a monster in the gym even with a lack of sleep. The new stimulus really has the pump going crazy and allows me to go harder and lift heavier when I get that extra day of rest.

I'm rambling, but the analyzing you see above is how I live my life and to be frank, I do really appreciate the differences I feel with even the slightest change. It lets me know that I have not lost touch with the signs of my body, but this is mew territory for me, so just trying to keep a cool head.

This drug DOES certainly have a psychological affect. Some days I'm super chill, other days I feel something boiling up inside and I take that aggression out on the weights which converts into a "keep the weights coming" mentality like I can't get enough. However, working out from an emotional place is never good for the CNS and will often fatigue you bc you end up going way harder than you should (just my experience).

I have done some research and seen that when your HPTA is shut down, which happens to anyone on gear (and you will see in the bloods above), there is a correlation to much lighter sleep bc your body might think that with the excess of testosterone in your system, you don't need sleep. This insomnia. That's complete bro science bc it's correlated not caused and from what I can find, there is a shi* load of anecdotal cases where people who use anabolics also experience insomnia but very little understanding as to why.

I've heard herbals don't help much - that you require something much more potent like ambien or a prescription, but I'd rather not go down that route. Any recommendations on anything over the counter that don't make you feel like a complete wreck the following morning - FYI I wake up early.

That's it for now. Hope these journal type posts help someone who might be going down this route.

Just want to be as real as possible bc it's true for every action, there is an equal and opposite reaction...aka side effects will equal the gains, maybe not right this moment but they will eventually.

Would love to get your feedback on this update. I've really enjoyed not only getting advice from you, but also seeing your experiences and what you've encountered. I use your ideas to piggyback off of for further research :)

tdillard

tdillard

Awards
And here's a day 54 back shot just because.

No pump, flexed.

Snapseed.jpg

CatSnake

Awards
  • Established
Day 54 update (starting week 8 and most extensive update yet):

Ever since I doubled up on my dose of test to make up for my absence due to leaving for vacation on 8/24 and missing my next dose by 2 days and aromasin by 4 days the following week, it seems that nothing has been the same since. 4 days after doubling up on my dose, on Monday 8/28, I literally stayed up all night in my hotel room, staring at the wall wondering if I had accidentally taken green tea extract rather than Hawthorne berry (same colors and turns out I hadn't) straight insomnia. And it wasn't until now I realized, it was probably the spike in my test levels. Because after day, that sleep came and went though tossing and turning and it seems like since then every night, I've been dealing with waking up and not being able to go back to bed. I meditate and take melatonin before bed so I can fall asleep, by my mind seems to be racing and the dreams that I have are almost lucid, like I am still awake when they are happening, but then I wake up and can't go back to bed. I've never had sleep issues before and I'm sure the spike in testosterone, then the deprivation of test after missing a couple days due to the storm, followed by missing my aromasin, and then overdoing the aromasin to make up for it all while switching my injection days from tues/wed/sat/sun to mon/tues/thurs/Friday is the reason for it. For most, this is not too much to worry about but I can tell my body is very sensitive to even the slightest change. After all my skinny wrists, skinny ankles and tiny frame give me a naturally test level much lower than someone with a bigger frame so naturally any hangs at all will be noticeable.

Beginning to Wonder though if I would even be dealing with insomnia and kind of run down during the day (I'm assuming the zero libido is due to the lack of sleep) if I was able to just stay on schedule and not double up that one dose. Since then, it has been a rollercoaster. I switched back to Aromasin 12.5 mg every other day and already getting that water back (I kinda like it)...also switched 5 days of working out single body parts to 4 days to 2 body parts with more of a focus on intensity. I feel like a monster in the gym even with a lack of sleep. The new stimulus really has the pump going crazy and allows me to go harder and lift heavier when I get that extra day of rest.

I'm rambling, but the analyzing you see above is how I live my life and to be frank, I do really appreciate the differences I feel with even the slightest change. It lets me know that I have not lost touch with the signs of my body, but this is mew territory for me, so just trying to keep a cool head.

This drug DOES certainly have a psychological affect. Some days I'm super chill, other days I feel something boiling up inside and I take that aggression out on the weights which converts into a "keep the weights coming" mentality like I can't get enough. However, working out from an emotional place is never good for the CNS and will often fatigue you bc you end up going way harder than you should (just my experience).

I have done some research and seen that when your HPTA is shut down, which happens to anyone on gear (and you will see in the bloods above), there is a correlation to much lighter sleep bc your body might think that with the excess of testosterone in your system, you don't need sleep. This insomnia. That's complete bro science bc it's correlated not caused and from what I can find, there is a shi* load of anecdotal cases where people who use anabolics also experience insomnia but very little understanding as to why.

I've heard herbals don't help much - that you require something much more potent like ambien or a prescription, but I'd rather not go down that route. Any recommendations on anything over the counter that don't make you feel like a complete wreck the following morning - FYI I wake up early.

That's it for now. Hope these journal type posts help someone who might be going down this route.

Just want to be as real as possible bc it's true for every action, there is an equal and opposite reaction...aka side effects will equal the gains, maybe not right this moment but they will eventually.

Would love to get your feedback on this update. I've really enjoyed not only getting advice from you, but also seeing your experiences and what you've encountered. I use your ideas to piggyback off of for further research :)
I know that I need less sleep on most androgens and if my testosterone levels are high-ish.

I have noticed that Aromasin makes me extremely drowsy.... I have read elsewhere something about estrogen potentiating excitatory neurotransmitters.

^maybe both things reduce the need for sleep significantly?

tdillard

tdillard

Awards
I know that I need less sleep on most androgens and if my testosterone levels are high-ish.

I have noticed that Aromasin makes me extremely drowsy.... I have read elsewhere something about estrogen potentiating excitatory neurotransmitters.

^maybe both things reduce the need for sleep significantly?
Could be, yet it's tough to sleep when I wake up every 2 hours

mxrider28

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Looking sick man. Im one week into my 1st cycle(500mg test). Already up 7lb, pretty sure all water lol. Still debating on using HCG or not. I see your doing it during the gap between last shot at pct?

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Doing great brother. Keep crushing it

tdillard

tdillard

Awards
Looking sick man. Im one week into my 1st cycle(500mg test). Already up 7lb, pretty sure all water lol. Still debating on using HCG or not. I see your doing it during the gap between last shot at pct?
Much appreciated. If you are sensitive to higher estrogen, you will gain water like crazy but with the water comes strength and pumps like crazy. Lost all of my water by over doing the aromasin. Stopped it for two days and gained 8 lbs lol, yes in 2 days. I am planning to run HCG just to help the boys get back up and running as quickly as possible, I am super sensitive to changes in hormones so I have a feeling it's not going to be easy getting every back up and running again in a short amount of time so I need anything I can to help - after a ton of research it's clear people overuse it. Can be powerful and effective if it's timed just right and that 2 week gap seems to be the consensus - blood work won't lie though. Have fun on the ride. If I were to do it over again, I would do 4 days of gym work with intensity rather than 5 days. Needed way more rest than I gave myself and I feel like a different person switching to 4 and I love being able to go as hard as my mind wants to. Enjoy!

JahCure

JahCure

Awards
Looking solid man!

For the sleep issue trying to stay away from heavy stuff, look into magnesium tea. I know a lot of people who have trouble sleeping swear by this stuff.

tdillard

tdillard

Awards
Day 61 Update:

Items to cover in this update:
- How I recovered from too much ai (aromasin) and how I'm feeling now
- Lumps after pinning
- Potential plateaus and at what point it happened
- Full PCT and bridge laid out for you

Recovering from too much aromasin:

After completely shedding all of the water bc of that puff nipple scare, I just came to the realization that this is just a side of holding more water for my body, slight nipple puffiness is just how it's going to be. I've come to terms with that and took off 3 straight days of aromasin, gained some water back and now I feel SOOO much better. Moving back to 12.5 mg EOD now.

Lump under injection site:

Now before someone tells me to go to ER immediately, here's what happened play by play (And remember, I pin 4x a week - 1/4th dose each time for 500 mg total). Soon....Last Friday, 9/15, as usual I decided to go with my chest as an injection site and chose the blue dot this time (see below). I have tried to alternate between these 4 spots:

IMG_8809.PNG

When I started the cycle and decided my chest was my easiest spot, I was good about alternating in this order: Blue, yellow, green but I got too comfortable. I am realized after pinning on Friday I hit the same spot I hit that Monday. Though I am using an insulin syringe with just .42 ml, I am still using test E 300, which is very potent (and I do not recommend for a first cycle lol), I found this pin to be very painful, so much so I accidentally pulled it out and decided to shove it in a little to the right, but not much. The needle again stung like a mofo going in (not typical) and the site felt harder than normal and when I injected the oil, it stung more than normal. I typically take over 3 minutes to inject bc I found the slower the better. Pulled out, no blood, but felt like I got stung by a bee. No redness and the pip is there but nothing abnormally painful, However, there is not a lump, but it feels like tight muscles are bunched up and bunched into a little knot. Doesn't hurt too bad and after having a minor freak out, realized that this is most likely attributed to scar tissue, and pinning in a similar spot too often. And b/c there is no redness, no heat and it's not infected, it's not an abscess or an infection, just an aggravation of that spot and it will take a week or so for the knot to go away. Doesn't feel like a lump, just when I go over it with my fingers, the skin is tight and a bit harder than the surrounding area. Ever heard or experienced this before?

Plateau:

Week 1-2, the shots of test e 300 just hurt like hell even doing every thing right. This is when I decided to drop the 23" syringe and picked up insulin syringes, I hit the jackpot with this find. (injection site: Glutes and tried delt - both very painful)
Week 3-4, was horny after taking every shot, and it was not placebo, the sheet would rub against me, and I would get hard and this is when I began to feel it kick in. (injection sites: Chest from here on out)
Week 5-6, I started to really get in the groove, pinning went smoothly and didn't worry about it. Though end of week 6, hit a nerve and the nerves came back before every pin again)
Week 7-8, went on that vacation and if you have been following along, this is where things got bumpy.

Week 8.7 is today...

In terms of gains, I am holding a ton of water, but I do feel that I plateaued around week 7 and now, my body is just expecting the serum every week. Libido is nothing crazy, and aggression is still there in the gym. Pumps are still amazing, BUT in terms of size. At this point, adding any food will just cause a bunch of fat gain. Here were my macros yesterday (Sugar is from fruit pre workout):

FullSizeRender.jpg

I can see why people throw in kickstarters and finishers, BUT you do need to see how Test affects you by itself first, and that’s why I just went with test by itself for my first run.

PCT and bridge…I will post everything tomorrow, but for now, week 9 is approaching!

sickwitit51

Awards
Tdillard - Loving your log and keeping up with your progress. I am about to run my first cycle in three years and I've never used a slin pin for test (or any other goodies), but I'm intrigued.

Can you take a picture of the pin you're using? Are you using the same needle to draw and inject? Have to imagine the PIP is a b*tch.

You have a lot less fat than me (I'm at 15% currently) so I'm also concerned that I wouldn't get deep enough into my muscle.

tdillard

tdillard

Awards
Tdillard - Loving your log and keeping up with your progress. I am about to run my first cycle in three years and I've never used a slin pin for test (or any other goodies), but I'm intrigued.

Can you take a picture of the pin you're using? Are you using the same needle to draw and inject? Have to imagine the PIP is a b*tch.

You have a lot less fat than me (I'm at 15% currently) so I'm also concerned that I wouldn't get deep enough into my muscle.
Just google 29.5 gauge 1/2 inch insulin pin...I use a 23 gauge 1.5 inch to draw and backload it into an insulin syringe. The test I'm using is super concentrated: Test E 300, so the PIP pain with the 25 gauge 1.5 inch I was using was horrendous, especially for virgin muscles. As for the pain with an insulin syringe? Not even comparable, very minimal if done correctly, plus I divided the dose into 4 different pins so reducing the amount of serum per injection helps with PIP as well. I even pin only flutes and have some fat there, just make sure you heat it up and pin very very slow and massage post injection and you should be fine, BUT at the end of the day, realize everyone is different and you will just have to experiment on yourself.

sickwitit51

Awards
Just google 29.5 gauge 1/2 inch insulin pin...I use a 23 gauge 1.5 inch to draw and backload it into an insulin syringe. The test I'm using is super concentrated: Test E 300, so the PIP pain with the 25 gauge 1.5 inch I was using was horrendous, especially for virgin muscles. As for the pain with an insulin syringe? Not even comparable, very minimal if done correctly, plus I divided the dose into 4 different pins so reducing the amount of serum per injection helps with PIP as well. I even pin only flutes and have some fat there, just make sure you heat it up and pin very very slow and massage post injection and you should be fine, BUT at the end of the day, realize everyone is different and you will just have to experiment on yourself.

Perfect - thanks for the color. I'll try this to start off.

Thanks for sharing and looking forward to the final results. Good luck!

dmoney504

Awards
Very much appreciate this log. It has served as an excellent guide for me. Right now I'm on 500mg Test E per week with Extemestane eod 12.5 ... I am just ending week 2 and feeling some very subtle strength increases and good pumps. I am thinking about adding Anavar at the end of the 12 weeks but I might take your advice and just stay on the test. Looking forward to seeing your final results. Once again, thank you for sharing your experience.

tdillard

tdillard

Awards
Week 12 of 12 (final injection this Friday):

Been a great run and about to becoming to an end. I started taking 1,000 IUs a week of HCG starting last week and will continue this week and the 2 weeks after my last injection for the Esther's to clear and then right into PCT. Here is a full before 3 months apart:

IMG_8921.jpg

Put some good size on though I know quite a bit is from water. Started taking aromasin 12.5 mg e3d and that seems to be the sweet spot. I notice that my nipples begin to get a bit puffy on day 3, but then subside when the aromasin kicks in but i definitely feel the best with this dosage. The last two weeks, i have noticed a real big increase in aggression, in and out of the gym. Meditation has been king and just being aware of my tendencies helps so nothing external just using this as a challenge to better myself internally. I've noticed that stress manifests more on gear and affects my sleep and I have never had problems with sleep. Once I realized this, I made a conscious effort to scale back my stress and I've noticed a huge increase in sleep and I feel amazing. Now the real battle approaches as I get my bad boys back up and running naturally over the next 6 weeks. Going to try to keep my cals up and keep up my aggression through Pct as much as possible.

tdillard

tdillard

Awards
Day 1 of Esther clearing and day 1 of sarms

So yesterday was my last injection and now over the next two weeks, while my esters clear, I will be throwing in 10 mg of cardarine, 20 mg of ostarine (thinking about dropping ostarine until 2 weeks from now just to use for PCT at 20 mg a day to avoid suppression)

Today, I took my first dose and I don't know if it's due to the increased sleep I got last night, or if it was the sarms I took today, but I was in the best mood I've been during this cycle yet. I had amazing energy all day. I typically found that through this cycle of test e 500 mg a week, at night I would get a little on edge and would feel a bit tired. But today? I just felt really, really refreshed and my overall sense of well being was at an all time high. I was even singing in the car with my wife, which has not happened over the past 12 weeks when on cycle. Not sure if the sarms played into this, but if it did, this excites me. I even got hit by another car (small fender bender) in the parking lot before dinner and it hardly even phased me, which based on the last couple of weeks, this is very different. I did not feel any sense of immediate reaction but more like my normal self (w/ out gear), was just relaxed and said, "hey man, it happens" - I was very pleased with myself to be frank.

Just wanted to share and will obviously let you know over the next few weeks of this is in fact placebo. Excited to have a little help using these sarms as I get into PCT because quite frankly, I have been dreading it but have mentally prepared myself.

Curious if anybody else has had any signs of elevated well being almost immediately with sarmsx cardarine or ostarine or even stacked...

skinnybones

skinnybones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just curious as to why you are using Osta in pct.?

tdillard

tdillard

Awards
Just curious as to why you are using Osta in pct.?
Bc my PCT is so strong, any suppression caused by the osta should be mitigated by HCG, nolva, chlomid combo. My guess is that you might disagree with this. 2 weeks (esther clear) + 4 weeks (PCT) - 6 weeks of Osta

JahCure

JahCure

Awards
don't use ostarine in PCT.....
I agree, don't buy into the info from those sarmX fools. If the goal of your PCT is to recover natural production, don't hinder the recovery with suppression from osta (unless your just going to go to TRT). Let your body do what it's trying to do, recover to homeostasis.

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Incredible progress before and during the cycle man. I’m with everyone else though on the Ostarine, I wouldn’t use it in PCT. At the very least extend your PCT two or three weeks after you stop the Ostarine.

tdillard

tdillard

Awards
I agree, don't buy into the info from those sarmX fools. If the goal of your PCT is to recover natural production, don't hinder the recovery with suppression from osta (unless your just going to go to TRT). Let your body do what it's trying to do, recover to homeostasis.
For the record, i have been going back and forth on this, and believe it or not, I asked the source directly (aka sarmsx aka DG) and he said I would have no suppression...not saying he is right, BUT he did tell me what I wanted to hear...

Based on the feedback from you guys , I think I will concede and just do a 2 week osta run waiting for my Ester's to clear and just use cardarine (along with Chlomid and nolva for my Pct)...

I will say this though, been taking osta and cardarine for 2 days and just got back from the gym...I literally did not get winded. I do the Dorian type training as it works well with my body and the required rest, yes even on gear. 4 days on 40-45 minutes balls to the wall, and typically I am very very winded. Though today, I literally did not stop, placebo? Maybe, but I'd like to think I'm more in tune with my body than most and the feeling was unlike anything on cycle thus far. My last shot was Friday so the test is still peaking, that combined with cardarine and ostarine from sarmsx is improving my mood and giving me crazy endurance. Might thinking about stacking these with my next cycle. We will see, but for now?

Just going to devote everything I have to get my natty test back up and running. I am extremely sensitive to hormone levels so gearing up for this mentally.

Let's see what happens with this PCT (osta excluded).

Thanks brother!

No TRT. I want to have kids in a few years :)

tdillard

tdillard

Awards
Incredible progress before and during the cycle man. I’m with everyone else though on the Ostarine, I wouldn’t use it in PCT. At the very least extend your PCT two or three weeks after you stop the Ostarine.
For the record, i have been going back and forth on this, and believe it or not, I asked the source directly (aka sarmsx aka DG) and he said I would have no suppression...not saying he is right, BUT he did tell me what I wanted to hear...

Based on the feedback from you guys , I think I will concede and just do a 2 week osta run waiting for my Ester's to clear and just use cardarine (along with Chlomid and nolva for my Pct)...

I will say this though, been taking osta and cardarine for 2 days and just got back from the gym...I literally did not get winded. I do the Dorian type training as it works well with my body and the required rest, yes even on gear. 4 days on 40-45 minutes balls to the wall, and typically I am very very winded. Though today, I literally did not stop, placebo? Maybe, but I'd like to think I'm more in tune with my body than most and the feeling was unlike anything on cycle thus far. My last shot was Friday so the test is still peaking, that combined with cardarine and ostarine from sarmsx is improving my mood and giving me crazy endurance. Might thinking about stacking these with my next cycle. We will see, but for now?

Just going to devote everything I have to get my natty test back up and running. I am extremely sensitive to hormone levels so gearing up for this mentally.

Thanks brother!

tdillard

tdillard

Awards
So here are my final peak Test pics. 2 of 14 days into the ester clear phase before beginning PCT.

I should have taken a before shot of my legs. They were more defined before obviously, but have definitely gain some good mass. Literally don't fit into any of my jeans. And the jeans I wear look like they are cuttin off my circulation. My mom asked me at dinner last night if I purchased skinny jeans. Some people can pull them off, but for me? Not my style.

So here are my final pics of this cycle:

IMG_9028.jpg

IMG_9027.jpg

Thanks for joining with me on my journey - I've deeply appreciated your feedback.

PS. My glutes have grown like a weed as well, BUT, I'll spare you the pics

CatSnake

Awards
  • Established

Thanks brother!

glad to see we could sway ya!

in all seriousness, most of us have no vested interest in the advice we give, myself included. I try to give advice that errs on the side of safety and has some sort of clinical data to back it up. with that being said, the only study I've seen on Ostarine showed that it can mildly suppress the HPTA at 3 mg/day, so it's safe to assume 20 mg/day would be much more suppressive.

as far Cardarine..... I dunno. I definitely noticed better endurance on it, but didn't seem to lose any more fat on it. it also might cause fast twitch fibers to transition to endurance fibers, so I'd say for mass gains it would be a hindrance.

^on the flip side, it might improve HDL and if it makes your workouts more productive, that might be worth the trade-off.

mxrider28

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Those vains are crazy dude. Im 5 weeks in now and up 15lb. Its weird though I dont have that high energy you have. Mine almost feels lower as well as my libido.