Test E 500 mg Only 12 week Cycle Log (First cycle)

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Excellent! It's a fun ride! Try using insulin syringes. Pain is minimal in the larger muscle groups. So far, I've pinned everything but my quads - afraid of that area lol
Will do. I'm reading and reading like you.

Yea quads is an area I doubt I'll try I'm scared too.

DemonDevster

Awards
Can you upload a pic of where u are injecting in your chest and what gauges are you using???

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Been injecting for over 7 years, always pulling with 18g and injecting with 25g. I've pulled with 25g, but it takes a long time unless the oil is nice and warm. I've only injected in my glutes. I've tried my shoulder and quad and there is just no way, it stung like a mofo. There is literally zero pain in the ass going that route.

tdillard

tdillard

Awards
Can you upload a pic of where u are injecting in your chest and what gauges are you using???
IMG_8292.jpg

Blue: first pin I tried...2-3 inches up from nipple and 2 inches right directly in line with your neck. Thing of a diagonal line from your nipple to your neck. (Absolutely 0 Pip)

Red: 2nd pin I tried...2 inches directly above nipple. (A little bit of PIP but just felt like a good workout)

Yellow: 3rd pin I tried, nothing calculated here, just tried a new spot on the upper chest. I had already hit blue and red recently and because this area is not packed with muscle, definitely more sore with this one but still loads better than any other spot IMO.

Use a 29 1/2 gauge, .5 inch insulin pin and I pin .42 ml at one time of test E 300 (3000 mg/10ml) 4x a week for a total of 500 mg per week. A full CC would be a lot for this area all at one time IMO - this is why I split doses. I'd rather pin more with less PIP. Without an insulin syringe for a first cycle, this would be very rough.

Keep in mind, my chest is one of my best muscle groups and I'm just assuming the thickness of your chest will have a lot to do with PIP, but I really enjoy that spot. Hope this helps bud.

THOR 70

THOR 70

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
View attachment 152545

Blue: first pin I tried...2-3 inches up from nipple and 2 inches right directly in line with your neck. Thing of a diagonal line from your nipple to your neck. (Absolutely 0 Pip)

Red: 2nd pin I tried...2 inches directly above nipple. (A little bit of PIP but just felt like a good workout)

Yellow: 3rd pin I tried, nothing calculated here, just tried a new spot on the upper chest. I had already hit blue and red recently and because this area is not packed with muscle, definitely more sore with this one but still loads better than any other spot IMO.

Use a 29 1/2 gauge, .5 inch insulin pin and I pin .42 ml at one time of test E 300 (3000 mg/10ml) 4x a week for a total of 500 mg per week. A full CC would be a lot for this area all at one time IMO - this is why I split doses. I'd rather pin more with less PIP. Without an insulin syringe for a first cycle, this would be very rough.

Keep in mind, my chest is one of my best muscle groups and I'm just assuming the thickness of your chest will have a lot to do with PIP, but I really enjoy that spot. Hope this helps bud.
This was informative. Thank you!

tdillard

tdillard

Awards
This was informative. Thank you!
Taken from different blogs, research papers and just my very young, though informed experience. I'm happy to share b/c truthfully, I was looking for this exact explanation all in one place. Instead, I scoured the internet, YouTube, research papers, anicdetol bull**** and finally decided to just suck it up, and throw it in with confidence. It's really all in our head. Throughout my research and really the my main influence behind making the leap was that I found two types of people on forums and blogs alike. 1. Who Would NEVER poke their chest under any circumstance b/c it's scary and what if? What if? What if? Or 2. Their favorite spot is their chest....How could their be 2 types of people on such polar opposite ends?

Well, I finally concluded that the type 1 person is paralyzed with fear with even the mention of the chest pin and the other? Was scared at one point, but decided to sack up and just go for it. And "they" always say the same thing after..."that's officially my new go to site."

Making this conclusion gave me the confidence to start and now I...very early on...found my go-to site.

DemonDevster

Awards
Thanks for the info i am struggling with the actual pinning i cant do glutes unless i am drunk (that isnt advisable) i can get the kneedle through the skin but not the muscle!!!! So was looking for easier and softer places

tdillard

tdillard

Awards
Thanks for the info i am struggling with the actual pinning i cant do glutes unless i am drunk (that isnt advisable) i can get the kneedle through the skin but not the muscle!!!! So was looking for easier and softer places
What are you taking and what gauge are you having trouble with?

tdillard

tdillard

Awards
Been injecting for over 7 years, always pulling with 18g and injecting with 25g. I've pulled with 25g, but it takes a long time unless the oil is nice and warm. I've only injected in my glutes. I've tried my shoulder and quad and there is just no way, it stung like a mofo. There is literally zero pain in the ass going that route.
Interesting...goes to show that everyone's different. I have no pain going in at any site. It's the damn PIP, especially in my Glutes. Takes exactly 2.5 days to go away like clock work, but day 1 and 2, It's an intense deep bruise which I'm reminded of when I walk and sit lol.

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yep, I've never once had any pain post injection, which is why I continue to use my glutes.

tdillard

tdillard

Awards
Side note* hit a nerve tonight and scared the absolute piss out of me. Felt like an instant shock of electricity in my chest. No harm, no foul, though, but sure got my heart racing. More details on this in my next big update - gotta get those zzzzz's.

tdillard

tdillard

Awards
Day 23 update: Test is starting to kick in. (And also helps coming after a deload week), but for the last 2 weeks leading up to this point, I've had unusually high anxiety levels. I am a high strung type A personality who loves to work and I love what I do so that helps. But I typically do have control, however, recently, I've felt anxious thoughts, thoughts that I would otherwise have control over. And nothing drains your energy and takes away from your workout energy like anxiety. Felt like I was overtraining when in fact, it was all in my mind. Up until this point I have avoided My aromasin bc I haven't noticed any estro sides like gyno, do have some bloating but it's only after a ton of carbs or after My morning routine of drinking a gallon and taking creatine for my workouts, post workout for about 30 minutes, I am as bloated as a balloon, but obviously I like it or I wouldn't do that lol. I digress. Anyway, back to the BUT. So after my last jab of the third week, I felt my anxiety increase. I started to think this may be a sign of high estrogen, and then I realized my libido was low, which is unusual b/c I'm on test lol. So long story long, I chalked it all up to high estrogen (no, didn't get bloods) so I did two things which has absolutely changed everything.

1. Started taking my Aromasin eod 12.5 mg
2. Take 1 dose of 565 mg of Hawthorne berry in the morning, at lunch and in the evening.

Anxiety, gone and now I feel more centered, and back in control. Have way more energy and can think more clearly - don't feel like I'm just reacting to everything.

So speaking of drinking a gallon, taking 5 mg of creatine and getting my workout in, here's what I'm talking about post workout bloat (pic below) - yes, I'm retaining more water but this is not what I look like throughout the day. Btw - I do this because I like to feel bigger than I am during a workout bc I find it helps with my strength and endurance especially with higher rep days.

Lost my abs in the sea of water here. Veins on veins though and now sitting at 180 lbs. started at 165 lbs. just 23 days ago and there's a reason I haven't brought in how much I weigh until now. Bc that's a bs number. I am retaining more water, eating way more food, gaining fat and muscle all at once. My weight will tell you nothing. Now pictures...They don't lie and they tell a much more clear story.

Snapseed.jpg

Hope you have enjoyed the ride thus far. Week 4 is approaching baby!

tdillard

tdillard

Awards
Just to give you an idea of my physique over the last 3 months.

IMG_8326.jpg

Top left, bulk got outta hand, decided to cut. (No gear)

Top right, a month after dieting down. (No gear)

Bottom left, end of cut, took it a bit far though as I should have stopped there but I kept cutting for 1 more week and began to look frail. (No gear)

Bottom right taken today, 23 days on gear.

***So between the bottom left and bottom right pic, there was 5 days I was natural and 23 days on gear.

Checkout that color transformation! Lol

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Just to give you an idea of my physique over the last 3 months.

View attachment 152918

Top left, bulk got outta hand, decided to cut. (No gear)

Top right, a month after dieting down. (No gear)

Bottom left, end of cut, took it a bit far though as I should have stopped there but I kept cutting for 1 more week and began to look frail. (No gear)

Bottom right taken today, 23 days on gear.

***So between the bottom left and bottom right pic, there was 5 days I was natural and 23 days on gear.

Checkout that color transformation! Lol
Thats awesome brother

tdillard

tdillard

Awards
Day 28 update:

Since my last update I have:
- utilizing more meditation to reduce cortisol buildup
- continuing to gain mass (fat, muscle?, water)
- continuing to take Aromasin eod 12.5 mg
- only side so far really is water retention post workout.
- Increased my cals to 3100 with the
following macros:

Workout days (5 days a week):
Protein: 255 grams 32.9%
Carbs: 373 grams 48.1%
Fat: 66 grams 19%

Off days (2 days, but need to up it to 3 days):
Protein: 255 grams 32.9%
Carbs: 332 grams 37%
Fat: 107 grams 30.1%

Today marks week 4 since my first injection and I feel like I've been on for a while lol. Vascularity continues in the gym even though I'm not my lean self anymore - I really like this. The only time I really look like "I'm enhanced" at this stage is post gym with my water weight from creatine and more than likely higher estrogen (Thought I'd toss another post gym photo for this update ;) people are used to me gaining and losing weight so they just think it's another "building period" - don't care too much what people think though, doing this for me.

Let's talk sleep - so for the last 3 years, I've fallen asleep every night to the "Deep Sleep meditation" using the Calm app. I am able to fall asleep in less than 10 minutes no matter the circumstances. But I've decided to up my meditation game and throw in another body scan meditation throughout the day to eliminate some of the edge. I do notice that at night, I am pretty dang tired. Not sure if this is from the test or continuing to push myself a bit hard. Worked out 4 days in a row last week. For me? This is too much, enhanced or not. "Oh, but you can't overtrain on gear" - let me tell you... I know my body like Daenerys Targaryen knows her dragons and if you're anything like me your life is a constant balance between pushing your body and mind to the limits (intellectually and physically) and rest. There is that line, here's how I know to take a break or cut my sets in half:
- right or left eye (only 1 at a time) twitch
- cramps even with 2 gallons in me and a full, clean 3100 cals, specifically calves.
- sleep is both disturbed at night yet I could sleep for 2 additional hours when that alarm goes off, even after getting 9 hours of sleep.

Between work, nutrition, my wife, injections, my life on gear has not changed at all other than the injections. But seriously, I know it's still early but for those thinking about doing this and excited to see me post updates bc you're about to start. "They are right" - do not go down this road unless you live, eat and breathe fitness and you absolutely love it. For me? I enjoy every journey I choose to embark on and have no retreats [stepping off my soap box]

Now, I haven't stepped on a scale in a while, but like I said pics don't lie. Post workout pic of me today after a very light back workout. Remember, fully carbed, fully watered, fully creatined, fully pumped...and also just a good picture.

Snapseed.jpg

Week 5 is approaching!

(Did not proof read this so apologies for any typos - time to go watch game of thrones with my wife!)

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Very nice. Looking very full

mxrider28

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Love the log man. About to start my first cycle off 500mg test for 10-12 weeks.11 days till first pin

tdillard

tdillard

Awards
Day 32: Quick one today...The time has come. 32 full days and the test is now in full swing. Gym. No amount of weight was enough. Planned 10 reps, did 20 and could keep going. It was an aggressive euphoric feeling. Also, I quit an addiction today that allows me to be much more clear headed and I'm realizing has hindered my ability to really feel the full affects of test. (More to come on that in the big weekly update) I have been waiting and the time has arrived. I am just going to keep eating and enjoy the ride. Couldn't be happier with the feeling and progress I've made this far. It's sad to see the abs dwindle away, but I've got to keep pushing the cals. At 3100 right now and up 22 lbs. - holding some water though now even during the day. Beginning to look a bit puffy, but the pumps are so strong I felt like my arms and back were about to pop through my skin. It was just silly really. Day 32 marks the day of true god like gym sessions. Day 32. Everyone has that time where it takes off. Fortunate to be writing this one down for next time. Pic from today's ridiculous gym session. The funny thing was, I felt a bit sleepy walking in, but the second I touched a weight, it was game on. More to come here this weekend, but time to get some of those precious zzzzz's.

IMG_8383.jpg

THOR 70

THOR 70

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Epic progress man. Looking good. I have many days where I feel a bit flat until I get the blood flowing and then it's game on! I always try to remind myself of that! Keep up the great work man!

Mucci

Awards
As for the anxiety, I also had itwith 500mg test per week. Was having anxiety issues before starting the cycle tho (worst plan ever). Anyway I found the herb aswaghanda really helps with easing my mind (studies also proves it's effectiveness, even lower cortisol). Started my second cycle when I had my anxiety onder control, did 600test and 400mast, and wow, felt amazing! So I believe high estro have something to do with it. Also, fast weight gain often leads to a elevated heartrate, which can be interpreted as a nearing anxietyattack by people who suffer from anxiety.

tdillard

tdillard

Awards
Day 37: staying more careful to cals and added in a day of cardio to slow down the fat gain a bit, but I'll be on vacation this weekend and will provide a big update from the past week. For now? Here's a progress pic. End of day, holding water, no pump, no flex.

Snapseed.jpg

Waylon B

Awards
following! I am fixing to hit my 3rd week in my 600mg test only cycle. Curious of your results also.

tdillard

tdillard

Awards
Day 40: scale continues to go up, had to pin ahead of schedule this week bc traveling and started my second test e 300 bottle 1 week early due to finishing my first bottle 1 week early loss of oil through backloading (didn't plan for that one). Since starting my new bottle, I am going through similar symptoms as I did when I grist started - anxiety is back up a bit - could be due to the slight difference in oil and test makeup in the new bottle (though it's the same brand).

The pumps in the gym are just stupid strong still and libido is unlike anything. I've ever experienced - I get hards on throughout the day like I did when I was 15 and the bedroom is a whole different story. I am filling out clothes now as I am approaching the end of week 5.

Here's a little pic of my journey. My first show at 152 lbs soaking wet on stage in April of 2015.

Here's a pic of my cut leading up to beginning my cycle

And a pic from yesterday, 39 days into a test e 500 mg a week cycle.

Very different body composition throughout the 3 pics BUT, the density and separation in my back is something I've been working on and at beginning to show. Body fat is much higher but I like the size I've put on so far. Week 6 is near!

IMG_8552.jpg

tdillard

tdillard

Awards
So here's my dilemma: next pin is on Tuesday, but on vacation and won't be able to get back until Wednesday, Thursday or even Friday as the tropical storm in Houston has flooded everything and shut down all airports and my way to get home to my pins...any thoughts if I had to miss a few days? I'm sure I'm not the only one this has happened to...

fitfreak1904

Awards
hey bro, fantastic log! Really enjoying following your progress.

Was curious as to any more sides your feeling? What are your thoughts on the possible long term shutdown?

Im thinking of running a test only cycle, it would be my first time pinning (only taken 2 mild orals cycles) and want to hear more on your thoughts of the side effects and long term sides.

Mucci

Awards
Missing a few days isn't that big of a deal. Not ideallly tho but you have no control over the situation. Dont stress about it

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
So here's my dilemma: next pin is on Tuesday, but on vacation and won't be able to get back until Wednesday, Thursday or even Friday as the tropical storm in Houston has flooded everything and shut down all airports and my way to get home to my pins...any thoughts if I had to miss a few days? I'm sure I'm not the only one this has happened to...
You'll be alright as long its just a few days.

tdillard

tdillard

Awards
Missing a few days isn't that big of a deal. Not ideallly tho but you have no control over the situation. Dont stress about it
That's what I figured. Won't let myself stress over something out of my control, but didn't see this coming. Thanks for this.

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Thanks cowboy. Yea, I'll hopefully re-pin on Friday. Do you think I should extend my cycle from 12 to 13 weeks to account for the low period?
If it was more than a week that you pinned I would say extend a week, if it was more than two weeks. I would say stop cycle and PCT. But, since its just a few days you should be good. Do you live in the Houston area or just flying through, I ask cause my brother lives in Baytown and things are good there.

tdillard

tdillard

Awards
hey bro, fantastic log! Really enjoying following your progress.

Was curious as to any more sides your feeling? What are your thoughts on the possible long term shutdown?

Im thinking of running a test only cycle, it would be my first time pinning (only taken 2 mild orals cycles) and want to hear more on your thoughts of the side effects and long term sides.
Sides are going to be different for everyone. For me, when I'm on, I feel like I can push myself harder but it's a double edge sword bc if I push myself too hard, I can get irritated. I find that I need more sleep when taking testosterone. Here's my honest advice. Start with a very strong base. The results you see here are 100% strict discipline, you really must live the lifestyle bc pinning is just another thing you have to do on top of meal prepping, going to the gym, hydration, supplements, getting good sleep. I have been following my food 90%, just making sure to get in enough v
Cals if I don't hit my macros perfectly (probably happens 2 days a week) but coming off a very strict cut, it's important to give myself a mental break.

Here is a full list of any good and bad effects so. Some come and go. Some came and never returned.

- muscle gain (of course)
- fat gain (comes with the territory at a surplus but started with a very lean base which has been nice to build off of)
- water retention (not terrible but with the more weight I put on and the more carbs I eat, it can puff out at night
- pushing myself too hard bc I'm "taking something" and not enough rest.
- post injection soreness (some are bad some are easy - this will be a tough one for anyone first starting)
- after week 4, a sense of horny aggression unlike anything. The thought of a girl will make your third leg squirm.
- some irritation from time to time, like when I'm hungry or been training too much - I feel an emotional aggression that I haven't felt before but obviously has been kept in check but again, simply due to my own missteps and the hormones just exarsubate it.
- people say your personality is more exaggerated while on T - I think they are right. When you are happy, you are very happy. When you are irritable, it's 1 extra notch of irritability. So take where you are emotionally right now and multiply it by 3 - that's how you will be perceived and even feel while on T.
- hair growth has increased - I typically have the hair of a 15 year old going through puberty so it's pretty easy to tell when it comes in faster and thicker lol.
- long term shut down - am I worried about it? No. Could it happen? Possibly, but this is why doing your research on PCT is more important than the actual cycle research. I can appreciate that question and I hate when people answer like this on forums, but truthfully? if you have to ask that question, you need to do more research. If you are not ready to take on the worst case scenario sides, steer clear or continue to do research until you are certain of what the effects can entail long term. I am just one person, so just an anecdotal case and not a great sample size.

Plenty of chance for long term sides but do your research on ancillaries and PCT brother.

If you just jump in without the confidence, you will just be worried the entire time about every little feeling you get physical and emotional driving anxiety levels up and again, if you are an anxious person it will 3x.

Hope this helps.

tdillard

tdillard

Awards
If it was more than a week that you pinned I would say extend a week, if it was more than two weeks. I would say stop cycle and PCT. But, since its just a few days you should be good. Do you live in the Houston area or just flying through, I ask cause my brother lives in Baytown and things are good there.
Yea, should just be 3 days or so. Friday the later but this storm is very unpredictable. I'm flying from vacation (Washington DC) to dallas and staying there until the water comes down in Houston. Yes, I live in Houston and the entire city is in turmoil, 90% of homes have at least a foot of water. One of the worst storms in terms of devastation ($$$) in the last century. This is right by us.
IMG_8646.jpg
IMG_8640.jpg

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Yeah been through all that. The last one I remember is Andrew in '95. But you should be good. As long as your stuff is still great. Hope all is good for you. My buddy lives in Houston and his property is good

tdillard

tdillard

Awards
Big update coming today. Just took new labs this morning. So results for that will come in. Got some puffy nipples but no gyno and don't want to worry about gyno (as I know I have gyno tendencies) so upped my aromasin to 12.5 mg everyday(been doing that for 3 days) Still no change in puffiness but water retention is going down...nevertheless want to see where my estrogen levels are at rather than guessing and to ensure I'm not tanking My estrogen. I've also cut cals down a bit just for a week or so as I was gaining a bit of extra fat and wanted to slow down the water retention from 350 grams of carbs a day, so upping my fat and keeping cals similar but a bit lower. Lookout for a big update later today.

tdillard

tdillard

Awards
Day 54 update (this ones going to be a good one so hold on):

Okay, so the hurricane hitting Houston created a bit of chaos on my cycle...

Bc I have been pinning 4 times a week with no pain across both sides of my chest for 500 mg total, when I travel, it complicates things. Was pinning two weeks ago Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday, Saturday, BUT we had to leave on vacation on Thursday, rather than Friday so just as I finished my first two pins on Tuesday, Wednesday, had to pre-load the two remaining. Pins for the week on Thursday morning. And I felt it, Friday, my libido absolutely skyrocketed. And when we got to our hotel with the wife. I immediately got to work if you know what I mean.

Anyway, fast forward, the storm hits Houston and we were stuck in DC - long story short, I missed my pin on that Tuesday by two days and ended up finally pinning on Thursday.

Sooo, preloading before I left and being delayed until my next pin caused me to feel a HUGE Dior in energy on Friday, Saturday and Sunday of last weekend. Now? Feel much better, but definitely feel my body adjusting leading into week 8.

I have also made the executive decision to decrease my number of flooding days to 4 and focus a bit more on intensity rather than frequency - test is great, and my body is very strong, but as I keep saying my CNS goes before my body and testosterone does not help improve CNS. Less has always been more for me and it's time I do the Dorian Yates route and put in 4 days of intensity with a 2 part body split and potentially do yoga on my off days

This pic was taken a few days ago. Over the past few days I've noticed that my estrogen maybe building up as my chest looks enormous, (people keep telling me) but I haven't worked Chest in 6 weeks to improve other areas, so I know it's holding water AND

My nipples are beginning to get puffy. No lumps, no gyno, BUT I don't want to have to worry about it so I upped my aromasin to 12.5 mg everyday and just got my blood drawn this morning. I'll post my results when I get them in 72 hours, but not sure what my estrogen will be now with 3 straight days of aromasin at 12.5 mg.

Any experience with puffy nipples? I've heard it's common and to not worry about gyno until itchiness or lumps come up and I know it's all about balancing estrogen levels with my AI, and don't feel any sticky joints or low estrogen symptoms but it's tough to tell how much to take without tanking my levels.

Would love your feedback on this.

Also, what do you think about 4 days of intense workout rather than 5 days and changing things in the middle of my cycle.

I only wish I could focus on frequency and intensity but this body can only handle 1.

Thanks for your continued support and apologies for the delayed update. Harvey put a major damper on our city and have just been helping a lot with that.

And still eating well of course.

Cut carbs a bit on off days and upped fat to get rid of as much water as possible and help lower the continued estrogen rise.

Not as full, but a week mini cut is probably good. No reason toe get outside of 12-13% bf, won't help me put on any more muscle and will take away from my next cutting cycle :)

IMG_8741.jpg

tdillard

tdillard

Awards
Let's take a different twist on a progress pic.

This is April 14, 2017 at 171 lbs.

IMG_8763.jpg

And this is the pic from above taken 3 days ago at 177 lbs. (probably 5 pounds of water at least?)

IMG_8741.jpg

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It seriously looks like you've widened 2-3 inches. Delts and arms are much larger and chest is noticeably fuller. Your run is definitely a testament to what can be achieved with test only.

I am surprised you haven't gained more weight. I normally gain 10-15lbs on 300 mg wk.

tdillard

tdillard

Awards
Thanks Kisaj...Keep in mind, this cycle started on July 17th when I leaned down a lot from that pic in April. Just showing the difference at a similar weight above. So I've gained a total of 25 lbs but I came off of a really lean cut so a lot is coming from water and carbs.

The drugs help, but the discipline has been on point. Nutrition, listening to the body and sleep have been king.

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Looking great brother. Your really killing this run

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Appreciate that brother. Any experience with puffy nips?
Have you seen my logs. Lol. I am running Adex @ .5mg twice a week, and it seems to be helping me.

tdillard

tdillard

Awards
Have you seen my logs. Lol. I am running Adex @ .5mg twice a week, and it seems to be helping me.
I haven't but I will check them out for sure. I am running 12.5 mg of aromasin ed lol. I have Adex too, might experiment with it in a week or so if this specific aromasin isn't doing the trick.

tdillard

tdillard

Awards
Question: I missed 1 day of my aromasin last week due to the storm and bc I am peaking out right now on week 8, I noticed that my nipples are becoming a bit puffy, not itchy, not sore, just puffy. So I'm taking aromasin at 12.5 mg everyday and I know it's working because all of my bloat is gone and my face is super dry. I have a much more dry look. I got gyno when I hit puberty at 15, so I know I am susceptible and am just a little paranoid with any signs. My question is should I bump up to 25 mg of aromasin EOD or should I look into getting letrozol (I know that will kill the estrogen entirely). I do have arimedex on hand too, but I am still waiting on my bloods to come in (should be by tomorrow), but looking for piece of mind at the moment. Any suggestions?

Mucci

Awards
It's just bloat, keep the aromasin dosage the same. If you would get gyno, take nolvadex. Letro is for worst cases :p