Guest viewing limit reached
  • You have reached the maximum number of guest views allowed
  • Please register below to remove this limitation

Test Cyp 600mg/10wks or 400mg/12wks?

SwillSmitch

Member
That is my question. Which would be more beneficial.
-Test cyp 600mg for 10 weeks

-Test cyp 400mg for 12 weeks-14 ( little long I feel)

I thought it sounded like a no brainer but I was reading a bit and people made some good points. So I thought I'd get the forums advice.

I've got 200mg amps so that is why I am not sure.

Thanks, smitch
 
I've ran two before. Both with test cyp 400/wk for 10weeks. Dbol as a kicker. I just really like that combo. I feel like a monster when I'm on.

Stats are:
6"2
210
23yr
Pretty lean. I'd say 10%
 
I would go ahead and run in for the 10 weeks and kickstart it with the d bol. I kickstart all my cycles with d bol, it's my favorite. I think the 600 a week for 10 would be good. When do you plan on starting it ? For myself, I like to run a cycle in the winter, and then allowing 3 months pct included to run my next. 10 weeks on 3 month off, then 10 weeks on, 3 months off. I don't know how well your body adjusts to test but I would take a look into some compounding additions. I feel test d bol are good for first few cycles, but after that it's good to add something else depending on what your going for.
 
I'm starting on the 1st of jan. But yes that is exactly what I have been doing. Ended my last October 31st ( including pct) been getting back to normal levels and snagging gear for this. As of now I plan to dirty bulk this cycle. Always being a true Ectomorph, my metabolism is very high. So I won't put on too much fat. Looking to get up to 230-235during, and stick around 225 post. That's being generous I feel. Mass is mainly what I'm trying to accomplish.
 
I would go ahead and run in for the 10 weeks and kickstart it with the d bol. I kickstart all my cycles with d bol, it's my favorite. I think the 600 a week for 10 would be good. When do you plan on starting it ? For myself, I like to run a cycle in the winter, and then allowing 3 months pct included to run my next. 10 weeks on 3 month off, then 10 weeks on, 3 months off. I don't know how well your body adjusts to test but I would take a look into some compounding additions. I feel test d bol are good for first few cycles, but after that it's good to add something else depending on what your going for.

X2 your gains will really peak by 8 weeks. The gains after that will be smaller.
 
Longer the cycle = the better IME. It always seems to get the best towards the end.
 
X2 your gains will really peak by 8 weeks. The gains after that will be smaller.

That's kinda how I feel unless you begin adding compounds/boosting doses 10 weeks is long enough.

Longer the cycle = the better IME. It always seems to get the best towards the end.

See all my sides get far worse the longer the cycle runs. Gains slow unless I do what I mentioned above.
 
Back
Top