Test Cyp 600mg/10wks or 400mg/12wks?

SwillSmitch

SwillSmitch

Awards
That is my question. Which would be more beneficial.
-Test cyp 600mg for 10 weeks

-Test cyp 400mg for 12 weeks-14 ( little long I feel)

I thought it sounded like a no brainer but I was reading a bit and people made some good points. So I thought I'd get the forums advice.

I've got 200mg amps so that is why I am not sure.

Thanks, smitch

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
10 weeks is plenty.

cleveland1

cleveland1

Awards
Is this your first cycle? If not what have you ran before. What's your stats?

SwillSmitch

SwillSmitch

Awards
I've ran two before. Both with test cyp 400/wk for 10weeks. Dbol as a kicker. I just really like that combo. I feel like a monster when I'm on.

Stats are:
6"2
23yr
Pretty lean. I'd say 10%

cleveland1

cleveland1

Awards
I would go ahead and run in for the 10 weeks and kickstart it with the d bol. I kickstart all my cycles with d bol, it's my favorite. I think the 600 a week for 10 would be good. When do you plan on starting it ? For myself, I like to run a cycle in the winter, and then allowing 3 months pct included to run my next. 10 weeks on 3 month off, then 10 weeks on, 3 months off. I don't know how well your body adjusts to test but I would take a look into some compounding additions. I feel test d bol are good for first few cycles, but after that it's good to add something else depending on what your going for.

SwillSmitch

SwillSmitch

Awards
I'm starting on the 1st of jan. But yes that is exactly what I have been doing. Ended my last October 31st ( including pct) been getting back to normal levels and snagging gear for this. As of now I plan to dirty bulk this cycle. Always being a true Ectomorph, my metabolism is very high. So I won't put on too much fat. Looking to get up to 230-235during, and stick around 225 post. That's being generous I feel. Mass is mainly what I'm trying to accomplish.

tcslick

tcslick

Awards
I would go ahead and run in for the 10 weeks and kickstart it with the d bol. I kickstart all my cycles with d bol, it's my favorite. I think the 600 a week for 10 would be good. When do you plan on starting it ? For myself, I like to run a cycle in the winter, and then allowing 3 months pct included to run my next. 10 weeks on 3 month off, then 10 weeks on, 3 months off. I don't know how well your body adjusts to test but I would take a look into some compounding additions. I feel test d bol are good for first few cycles, but after that it's good to add something else depending on what your going for.
X2 your gains will really peak by 8 weeks. The gains after that will be smaller.

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
Longer the cycle = the better IME. It always seems to get the best towards the end.

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
X2 your gains will really peak by 8 weeks. The gains after that will be smaller.
That's kinda how I feel unless you begin adding compounds/boosting doses 10 weeks is long enough.

Longer the cycle = the better IME. It always seems to get the best towards the end.
See all my sides get far worse the longer the cycle runs. Gains slow unless I do what I mentioned above.