Test booster: activate xtreme or postcycle support/stoked

mark118

mark118

Awards
  • Established
For my The One cycle i was goin to run Activate Xtreme as the test booster in PCT and off cycle but as im going to order for my next cycle whilst im here, in terms of test boosting which do you guys think is better?

Postcycle support/stoked or Activate Xtreme?

Thanks guys!!!

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
For my The One cycle i was goin to run Activate Xtreme as the test booster in PCT and off cycle but as im going to order for my next cycle whilst im here, in terms of test boosting which do you guys think is better?

Postcycle support/stoked or Activate Xtreme?

Thanks guys!!!
both!

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
Testopro is one of the few test boosters with this type of research, from my memory MassFx was the last to have a human study for its effectiveness.

dg806

dg806

Enologist/Brewmaster/Damn good guy
Awards
  • Established
Yep, Testopro will take it to another level!

mark118

mark118

Awards
  • Established
Both are excellent. You may also want to look into our newest test booster TestoPRO it contains Testofen which has human trials behind it. It also contains Danival one of the ingredients in Activate Extreme. We are also having a promo for a free bottle.

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/company-promotions/134330-anabolic-innovations-present.html
i would love to have a free bottle but im in the uk

ive got the act xtreme (on offer), as its quite popular and contains divanil

Next time id like to test testopro... especially since stoked has had good reviews

mark118

mark118

Awards
  • Established
just reading up on testopro though, and its a thermagenic which is a no go for me

i am a very warm guy as it is (thyroid is fine) and so any thermogenics, especially lean fx which made me melt, i dont wanna try

but stoked i will

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
just reading up on testopro though, and its a thermagenic which is a no go for me

i am a very warm guy as it is (thyroid is fine) and so any thermogenics, especially lean fx which made me melt, i dont wanna try

but stoked i will
Testopro is not a thermogenic, it only helps one burn fat efficiently through a dramatic increase in free testosterone. Piperine only helps the body burn thermogenosis work better, but you will not feel like you are on yohimbine or clen, by NO means.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

but stoked i will
I do not believe this statement is true.

mark118

mark118

Awards
  • Established
I do not believe this statement is true.
From the product detail

'' BioPerine® enhances the body's natural thermogenic activity-hence the term Thermonutrient®. This enhancement may be explained as a means of increasing the thermal energy sufficient to "power up" the mechanism related to thermogenesis. This in turn results in increased metabolic processes that creates a "demand" for "supply" of a broad range of nutrients that contribute to metabolism, i.e. vitamins, minerals, herbals, amino acids, etc. It is as if BioPerine® activates a metabolic paddle wheel, of sorts, that selectively provides a more efficient mode of nutrient transportation into the blood.''

from this i assumed it would increase body temp

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
From the product detail

'' BioPerine® enhances the body's natural thermogenic activity-hence the term Thermonutrient®. This enhancement may be explained as a means of increasing the thermal energy sufficient to "power up" the mechanism related to thermogenesis. This in turn results in increased metabolic processes that creates a "demand" for "supply" of a broad range of nutrients that contribute to metabolism, i.e. vitamins, minerals, herbals, amino acids, etc. It is as if BioPerine® activates a metabolic paddle wheel, of sorts, that selectively provides a more efficient mode of nutrient transportation into the blood.''

I really do not believe it will raise body temp such as some of the thermo fatburners out there.

http://ezinearticles.com/?What-is-Bioperine-and-How-Does-it-Help-Weight-Loss?&id=446204

UNCnate

UNCnate

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
From the product detail

Not a thermogenic. You arent going to feel hot on this like thermos.

The reason it was included is the last sentence there.

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
Very cool dog looking better and better each time you post a picture. Now we may have to come out with Doggie Stoked LOL!!!
yeah, shes coming along rather well......we actually have her on a mix of science diet and a natural brand that is high in fish oils. Very high, her breath smells of fish. lol

If i could give her sports supps, I would...........:):):)

She should be pushing the 40 pound mark, right around 5 mos old now.

She goes to obedience training tonight, along with the 5 y/o male.

I remember when- :) she pooped and peed everywhere, :( Think she was 3ish mos in this pic.

Attachments