Tell Us What You Would Like to see From SNS, CEL, Muscle Addiction, & XPG (2024 Edition)

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
DL-185 dileucine.

Muscletech just introduced this and I am intrigued.
I'll be honest and say that I have zero interest in that ingredient - not in offering it nor in using it.

I haven't done a deep dive into it, but to my knowledge there is only one study on it and it was funded by the owners of the ingredient, who then did the exclusivity type deal with Muscletech because they know that Muscletech is great at advertising and has millions to spend on marketing. Very good business decision on their end.

I don't think that it or anything is going to be as good as they way its being hyped up to be - I'm not saying that it may not work, but there's no way I would pay that much for that ingredient personally.

No disrespect meant, but it reminds me of the hype when MuscleTech did the same thing with Leukic - it was supposed to be the greatest thing in the world, but now no one even mentions it.

It also reminds me of when there was the year or however long exclusive with Muscletech on that Paraxanthine ingredient - it had been available for years but no one really used it. Then they gave Muscletech a year exclusive and Muscletech's advertising got hype on the ingredient but feedback on it wasn't nearly as good as the hype and now the ingredient is available for us and you don't see hardly any companies using it or demand for it.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Personally, I'd prefer the more expensive, more effective version. Unfortunately, from a business perspective, the less expensive option would probably be a better seller for SNS. Is this a situation where the formulas would only differ by a single ingredient? If so would it make sense to go with the cheaper, less complete formula, and then offer the missing ingredient as a solo offering for those of us who would like to experience the complete package?
That's my dilemma as well - I personally would prefer the absolute best version but I know that it's probably not the best business decision.

No, they would differ by a couple of ingredients, or at least in dosages.

And other things come into play - like for example:
  • Horny Goat Weed 500 mg. of 10% Icariin and Horny Goat Weed 500 mg. of 20% Icariin look the same to 95% of the general public, as the average person doesn't realize its the Icariin giving the effectiveness and therefore the 500 mg. of 20% is twice as strong.
  • The reason that brands use 10% far more often is that 20% is a lot more expensive - but going back to the capsule space constraints, to deliver 100 mg. of Icariin would require 1,000 mg. of 10% and would leave less room for other ingredients - BUT the average consumer would actually think it was higher dosed than the 500 mg. at 20%.
  • Going back to the average consumer and also why a lot of libido products don't work to begin with, many brands use Icariins rather than Icariin and Icariins offer little to nothing in terms of effectiveness and are super cheap - but since consumers don't know the difference, brands can use those and reduce product costs significantly.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I've always thought the supplement industry would be fun, but man there's a lot that goes into it... I personally have been using Performax for the last couple months and like it, but don't love it. I've tried cheaper one and more expensive ones. I personally would be willing to spend up to 50 a month for a good formula since I feel the 30 a month ones don't really do anything for me.
The supplement industry used to be fun many years ago, but honestly there's nothing really fun about it anymore.

Thank you for the feedback - that's the same way I view it, is that I'd rather pay 50.00 for something that works than 30.00 for something that doesn't.

I wasn't aware that Performax had a libido specific product. If you don't mind, can you pm me the product you're referring to please.

Last edited:
sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
$60 is definitely too high for a natural supplement for most people. Not that I can afford it but on top of pre workouts and whatever else people are taking it adds up rather quickly. I think that would eliminate many consumers. I’m assuming $60 would be for a month supply. $39-$45 would be sweet spot for me personally. Without knowing the ingredients it’s tough to determine if the extra cost would be worth it. I have no doubt your formula will be great and I’ll definitely be purchasing but if it’s $60 it may just end up an every once in awhile purchase.
Yes, it would be for a month supply.

I agree with what the sweet spot would be for the average consumer, which is the dilemma with this particular project.

Don't get me wrong, I think we could deliver a great product at 39.99 and be better than the other products, BUT unfortunately being better than many products in this class isn't saying much because most don't work much if at all. Whereas, I think we could offer an outstanding product at 49.99 to 59.99 - but I think many just aren't going to be willing to pay that for a product and the average consumer doesn't know enough about the ingredients to understand why it would be better.

I'll make a decision this week on it one way or the other, but that's the main delay at this point on this is figuring out which direction to go.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I am down with the more expensive version as well. From a business aspect I get it though. I have currently been using a product in this category since its release a year ago and it’s $59.99 before discounted. I have been waiting on this release as I know I will be switching to a superior product.
Thank you for the feedback. I really appreciate it.

I always look at things from a cost per day perspective, so for me it would just be asking myself if increasing my libido and erection quality would be worth 2.00 per day (at 59.99) and the answer for me would definitely be yes; but I know that 99% of people don't look at it that way.

And thank you - I feel like whichever way we go, the product will be the best one in its respective category.

Jensing

Awards
The supplement industry used to be fun many years ago, but honestly there's nothing really fun about it anymore.

Thank you for the feedback - that's the same way I view it, is that I'd rather pay 50.00 for something that works than 30.00 for something that doesn't.

I wasn't aware that Performax had a libido specific product. If you don't mind, can you pm me the product you're referring to please.
Sorry, I was referring to Performax Greens (I believe Phytomax).

BillD

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yes, it would be for a month supply.

I agree with what the sweet spot would be for the average consumer, which is the dilemma with this particular project.

Don't get me wrong, I think we could deliver a great product at 39.99 and be better than the other products, BUT unfortunately being better than many products in this class isn't saying much because most don't work much if at all. Whereas, I think we could offer an outstanding product at 49.99 to 59.99 - but I think many just aren't going to be willing to pay that for a product and the average consumer doesn't know enough about the ingredients to understand why it would be better.

I'll make a decision this week on it one way or the other, but that's the main delay at this point on this is figuring out which direction to go.

Everyone used to use these back In the day.

nickodemus

nickodemus

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I'll write an update here for this - and I would love to have your or anyone's elses opinion and input.

I have 2 versions of this product designed - including label artwork done for each, as one is just a lesser expensive version of the other.

Some people say that they really like when I go in depth about formulas and behind the scenes things and everything that goes into making a product, so I'm going to give some insight into why this product hasn't been pushed to the front and has been difficult to make some decisions on.

One holdup was that an ingredient I wanted to use was in short supply for awhile and we use it in other products, so business wise I could not justify going out of stock on an existing good seller to use the limited supplies available of that ingredient in a new product. It could have put us out of stock of an existing good seller and also there was no use launching Libido Boost XT to then just sell thru it and be out of stock anyway. That issue though is now resolved as the supply chain has normalized on that ingredient and we bought a lot of it to make sure we have plenty on hand.

When designing a product, there are a lot of factors that come into play, but two of the biggest ones are the desired number of capsules and also the price point that a company wants the product to sell at.

I have a habit, which is bad for business, of designing the best possible products and looking at pricing and realizing that to make an average margin the end price of the product would be higher than I think people could afford or want to buy it at. This has led too a lot of times where we'll wind up with a great product at a great selling price, but its because we make better formulas (higher cost) and sell them for less than other companies.

There's the personal side of me that's glad to do that because I want people to be able to afford the products and love them. However, there's the business side of me that gets harsh reminders from our CPA that I do that entirely too much and that if I want to ever have money to really grow the business and advertise, that I have to stop going low margin on everything haha.

Here's how all this applies to Libido Boost XT.

The number of capsules for the product needs to be maximum of 4 because anytime a formula goes over 4 capsules, you lose a significant amount of the general market customer base. That limits the formula to a maximum of 3,000 mg. and that's if all of the ingredients are of average density and you can fit the maximum average volume per size 00 capsule of them.

That leaves us as the price point.

One of the best ways to determine a price point that a product needs to be at is by looking at what other products in the particular category sell for and also looking at what products in that category that have failed tried to sell for. I exclude products with crazy marketing budgets bc most of the time those are going to sell regardless.

That's where a problem comes in because the most common selling price for products in this category that sell well is 29.99 and then some at 39.99, but the sales numbers on those are substantially less, which is to be expected bc 29.99 is like a magical number to many supplement consumers.

There are some great natural testosterone boosters available that increase libido like Optimize-T and M-Test, but for the purposes of this product design, although it will increase natural testosterone levels, that's not the focus - the emphasis is on libido and erection quality.

I honestly cannot find a single libido specific product on the market that I am impressed with - and part of that goes back to the above price points that I walked anyone reading through, because to sell at 29.99 and figure margins, retailer margins, etc. - that doesn't leave much room to use really good ingredients because many of the really good ingredients in this category are expensive.

When I start designing a formula, I tend to go all out and start off by designing the absolute best possible formula and then scale back from there.

In this case, the formula I wound up with that I really wanted to do, which would be an incredible product would be a 49.99 to 59.99 product - and that's not a 49.99 to 59.99 product with a healthy margin, that's with a low margin. If it were done by a company that goes off ideal margin structure, it would be 89.99 to 99.99.

I'd be fine with going lower margin on this and having it sell at 49.99 to 59.99, but I'm not sure it would sell at that price range.

It would be a heck of a value for all of the ingredients in it, but the average general consumer would never know that - they don't know about the ingredients and would just see a product that was out of their comfort zone price wise.

That led me to doing a toned down version of the formula, but its still expensive - that's something I've been struggling with is that there is just no way to do a product that I'd be proud of and have it sell at 29.99 and even 39.99 would be removing quite a bit of what I want to be there.

Sorry for being long winded here, but some people say they like when I walk people through the process like this and that they like that I care enough about consumers to allow people to be a part of this process. I enjoy it and I like the feedback and interaction.

So anyway - that's where I am on this - deciding between the ultimate end all be all libido formula that would sell for 49.99 to 59.99 or doing a still great and better than anything else version that would sell for 39.99 or so.

I hope I explained that in a way that made sense and didn't bore anyone to death.
Long and hard xt 39.99
Longer and harder xt 49.99
easy fix!

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Sorry, I was referring to Performax Greens (I believe Phytomax).
Ah, I'm sorry, that's my fault - I have seen their Greens product and there are some aspects to that that I like.

I like the inclusion of Greens Balance and PhytoServ, both of which I would use in ours.

I was surprised that there is no Reds or Berries aspect to it, likely in order to keep the cost down.

I think this is one where I may be doing my perfectionist OCD thing and trying to overdevelop something because here's just a little insight into what my formula is that I'm thinking on:

Greens Balance
Spirulina
Reds Blend
Beet Root
Super Fruits Blend
Berries Blend
Mushroom Complex (iffy on this part)
Digestion aspect

There are some branded ingredients and specialty components to it that I'm not going to list just bc I don't want to give ideas away, but just overall I may be trying to incorporate too many things or too high of dosages of things into it.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Long and hard xt 39.99
Longer and harder xt 49.99
easy fix!
Ha. That would be funny.

But that would also require thousands of extra dollars invested into the project.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer

Everyone used to use these back In the day.
Yeah, but let's be honest - that's a 500 mg. per capsule proprietary blend of mainly Maca and Tribulus.

For someone wanting something like that, I'd say to buy Tribulus-750 and Pine Pollen and it would work much, much better than that product. It's actually a helluva stack, the dosages are just so high they aren't good candidates to use in a formula together.

When I took those two together (Tribulus-750 and Pine Pollen), my libido was so high it was distracting.

BillD

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah, but let's be honest - that's a 500 mg. per capsule proprietary blend of mainly Maca and Tribulus.

For someone wanting something like that, I'd say to buy Tribulus-750 and Pine Pollen and it would work much, much better than that product. It's actually a helluva stack, the dosages are just so high they aren't good candidates to use in a formula together.

When I took those two together (Tribulus-750 and Pine Pollen), my libido was so high it was distracting.
I wasn’t saying this was a good product but it’s the only one I could remember. Never tried tribulus by itself.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I wasn’t saying this was a good product but it’s the only one I could remember. Never tried tribulus by itself.
Tribulus is a great example of an herb that has all sorts of different standardizations and quality levels.

Our Tribulus-750 product is great for libido and super inexpensive.

Our Pine Pollen caps are also great for libido.

When I tried that stack together, it was great but boosted mine so high it was distracting - which would be great for some people.

Beau

Beau

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
That's my dilemma as well - I personally would prefer the absolute best version but I know that it's probably not the best business decision.

No, they would differ by a couple of ingredients, or at least in dosages.

And other things come into play - like for example:
  • Horny Goat Weed 500 mg. of 10% Icariin and Horny Goat Weed 500 mg. of 20% Icariin look the same to 95% of the general public, as the average person doesn't realize its the Icariin giving the effectiveness and therefore the 500 mg. of 20% is twice as strong.
  • The reason that brands use 10% far more often is that 20% is a lot more expensive - but going back to the capsule space constraints, to deliver 100 mg. of Icariin would require 1,000 mg. of 10% and would leave less room for other ingredients - BUT the average consumer would actually think it was higher dosed than the 500 mg. at 20%.
  • Going back to the average consumer and also why a lot of libido products don't work to begin with, many brands use Icariins rather than Icariin and Icariins offer little to nothing in terms of effectiveness and are super cheap - but since consumers don't know the difference, brands can use those and reduce product costs significantly.
Just an idea - and for this purpose I will assume that HGW is the only thing that may have to be dosed at a lower level - realizing that may not be the case. It "might" be worthwhile to consider the baseline product with a lower dosed level, and suggest that an additional bottle of HGW (20% Icariin) be used to augment the base product. That might allow a degree of scalability. I am sure you've already though of this as an obvious pricing work-around.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Just an idea - and for this purpose I will assume that HGW is the only thing that may have to be dosed at a lower level - realizing that may not be the case. It "might" be worthwhile to consider the baseline product with a lower dosed level, and suggest that an additional bottle of HGW (20% Icariin) be used to augment the base product. That might allow a degree of scalability. I am sure you've already though of this as an obvious pricing work-around.
There is a lot more to the decision making on the libido product than just that; I was just using that as an example.

The way I want to do the formula in terms of ingredients used, standardizations, and dosages would just be very expensive to make to make the perfect formula. There is no working around it - as the only option would be to scale it back to hit a certain price point.

I also don't think we will be doing a separate Horny Goat Weed product because I'm tired doing single ingredient items and having to try to compete with so many companies that don't even bother to try to meet label claims now days - and there are tons in that category. There are some companies claiming to sell Horny Goat Weed products at prices that it would cost more to actually make a legitimate one with a high percentage Icariin.

Things like that discourage good companies from even bothering to try and it also hurts the ingredient reputation of a lot of things because people then think certain ingredients don't work when they weren't even using the ingredient to begin with bc they were buying from some obscure company off Amazon that was scamming them to make a quick buck.

madmuscle24

Awards
  • First Up Vote
High dosed icariin, furosap,bulbine and tribulus sounds like pretty solid libido booster IMO.

madmuscle24

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Gotta say I'm most excited for the cholesterol support product though. Recently went down the APOB rabbit hole and plan on stacking this with ezetimibe indefinitely.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Gotta say I'm most excited for the cholesterol support product though. Recently went down the APOB rabbit hole and plan on stacking this with ezetimibe indefinitely.
Thank you. I'm glad to hear that you're excited for that one.

I started using the ingredients individually last year to see how they would work and it wound up making a huge difference for me. I'm anxious to get the product out because it will take the place of me taking 4 separate products.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
High dosed icariin, furosap,bulbine and tribulus sounds like pretty solid libido booster IMO.
It won't have Bulbine in it, but I agree that our Bulbine caps would make a great stack with it. Bulbine in general seems to work better for some people than others libido wise, so just simply run out of things that can be added.

Tribulus-750 is great for libido, but not including it in the formula because the dosage needs to be so high that I think its better to be able to be taken on its own.

High dosed Icariin and Furosap are two that I definitely want in there.

I wanted to also include Spilanthes, Black Ginger, and G70X Ginseng.

^^^^ which is why the formula got expensive quick from a cost standpoint haha.

BillD

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It won't have Bulbine in it, but I agree that our Bulbine caps would make a great stack with it. Bulbine in general seems to work better for some people than others libido wise, so just simply run out of things that can be added.

Tribulus-750 is great for libido, but not including it in the formula because the dosage needs to be so high that I think its better to be able to be taken on its own.

Was hoping you had the black ginger in it!

offredjo

Awards
  • First Up Vote
outstanding product at 49.99 to 59.99
@sns8778 My vote is for the outstanding version at 49.99 to 59.99. I do feel most consumers do their due diligence given all the resources out there on the internet. I'm a firm believer that quality will always prevail especially when it comes to our health. Plus, if it delivers the effects it promotes, reviews will justify its cost and more people will purchase it

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Was hoping you had the black ginger in it!
It will have Black Ginger in it. The initial version has 200 mg. but we may have to reduce it to 100 mg. if try for the lower price point version because the type we use is pretty expensive bc of the potency.

Reactions: jh1

BillD

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It will have Black Ginger in it. The initial version has 200 mg. but we may have to reduce it to 100 mg. if try for the lower price point version because the type we use is pretty expensive bc of the potency.
Maybe sprinkle some nitrates in it for some vasodilation

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
@sns8778 My vote is for the outstanding version at 49.99 to 59.99. I do feel most consumers do their due diligence given all the resources out there on the internet. I'm a firm believer that quality will always prevail especially when it comes to our health. Plus, if it delivers the effects it promotes, reviews will justify its cost and more people will purchase it
Thank you. I always appreciate and value your input.

I think that most hardcore supplement consumers do some research, but now days so much information is advertising driven rather than factual. For example, I did a search last week about libido boosting ingredients to see what was popular and I now see advertisements every day from a particular company on their product that I wouldn't bother to take if someone gave it to me for free. Great advertising but terribly underdosed formula - but that even influences many of the more educated consumers.

Which leads to the main issue being that 95% of people do little to no research on supplements - they just type in what they want and buy whatever comes up at the price that they want to be under.

I wish I was a believer in quality always prevailing. I agree that that's the way that it should be, but this industry is now days dominated by companies that don't meet label claims and many of which don't even bother to try.

I'm not disagreeing with you at all - I agree that I wish that's the way it was - just explaining the way it is from the inside of the industry now days.

A big thing too though is that even if we go with the lesser expensive formula, it is still better than anything else available imo.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Maybe sprinkle some nitrates in it for some vasodilation
That's not something I would be comfortable doing, and even if I was, it wouldn't be feasible.

The reason it wouldn't be feasible is the patent issues and how highly dosed nitrate ingredients need to be for effective dosing, and this product is already maxed out on capsule space.

The reason I wouldn't be comfortable with it is because a lot of the customer base interested in a product like this may be taking medications that could have contraindications with nitrates so adding them would limit the customer base for the product.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
A new Tribulus and LibidoXT? Aw man, my poor wife lol
Tribulus-750 is an existing product and great for libido; Pine Pollen is too.

Libido Boost XT will be awesome either way we go with the formula.

The new Tribulus product is Tribulus Aquaticus, like the original Prime, so it will support libido but its more for workout benefits.

jgraves31

jgraves31

Awards
I'll write an update here for this - and I would love to have your or anyone's elses opinion and input.

I have 2 versions of this product designed - including label artwork done for each, as one is just a lesser expensive version of the other.

Some people say that they really like when I go in depth about formulas and behind the scenes things and everything that goes into making a product, so I'm going to give some insight into why this product hasn't been pushed to the front and has been difficult to make some decisions on.

One holdup was that an ingredient I wanted to use was in short supply for awhile and we use it in other products, so business wise I could not justify going out of stock on an existing good seller to use the limited supplies available of that ingredient in a new product. It could have put us out of stock of an existing good seller and also there was no use launching Libido Boost XT to then just sell thru it and be out of stock anyway. That issue though is now resolved as the supply chain has normalized on that ingredient and we bought a lot of it to make sure we have plenty on hand.

When designing a product, there are a lot of factors that come into play, but two of the biggest ones are the desired number of capsules and also the price point that a company wants the product to sell at.

I have a habit, which is bad for business, of designing the best possible products and looking at pricing and realizing that to make an average margin the end price of the product would be higher than I think people could afford or want to buy it at. This has led too a lot of times where we'll wind up with a great product at a great selling price, but its because we make better formulas (higher cost) and sell them for less than other companies.

There's the personal side of me that's glad to do that because I want people to be able to afford the products and love them. However, there's the business side of me that gets harsh reminders from our CPA that I do that entirely too much and that if I want to ever have money to really grow the business and advertise, that I have to stop going low margin on everything haha.

Here's how all this applies to Libido Boost XT.

The number of capsules for the product needs to be maximum of 4 because anytime a formula goes over 4 capsules, you lose a significant amount of the general market customer base. That limits the formula to a maximum of 3,000 mg. and that's if all of the ingredients are of average density and you can fit the maximum average volume per size 00 capsule of them.

That leaves us as the price point.

One of the best ways to determine a price point that a product needs to be at is by looking at what other products in the particular category sell for and also looking at what products in that category that have failed tried to sell for. I exclude products with crazy marketing budgets bc most of the time those are going to sell regardless.

That's where a problem comes in because the most common selling price for products in this category that sell well is 29.99 and then some at 39.99, but the sales numbers on those are substantially less, which is to be expected bc 29.99 is like a magical number to many supplement consumers.

There are some great natural testosterone boosters available that increase libido like Optimize-T and M-Test, but for the purposes of this product design, although it will increase natural testosterone levels, that's not the focus - the emphasis is on libido and erection quality.

I honestly cannot find a single libido specific product on the market that I am impressed with - and part of that goes back to the above price points that I walked anyone reading through, because to sell at 29.99 and figure margins, retailer margins, etc. - that doesn't leave much room to use really good ingredients because many of the really good ingredients in this category are expensive.

When I start designing a formula, I tend to go all out and start off by designing the absolute best possible formula and then scale back from there.

In this case, the formula I wound up with that I really wanted to do, which would be an incredible product would be a 49.99 to 59.99 product - and that's not a 49.99 to 59.99 product with a healthy margin, that's with a low margin. If it were done by a company that goes off ideal margin structure, it would be 89.99 to 99.99.

I'd be fine with going lower margin on this and having it sell at 49.99 to 59.99, but I'm not sure it would sell at that price range.

It would be a heck of a value for all of the ingredients in it, but the average general consumer would never know that - they don't know about the ingredients and would just see a product that was out of their comfort zone price wise.

That led me to doing a toned down version of the formula, but its still expensive - that's something I've been struggling with is that there is just no way to do a product that I'd be proud of and have it sell at 29.99 and even 39.99 would be removing quite a bit of what I want to be there.

Sorry for being long winded here, but some people say they like when I walk people through the process like this and that they like that I care enough about consumers to allow people to be a part of this process. I enjoy it and I like the feedback and interaction.

So anyway - that's where I am on this - deciding between the ultimate end all be all libido formula that would sell for 49.99 to 59.99 or doing a still great and better than anything else version that would sell for 39.99 or so.

I hope I explained that in a way that made sense and didn't bore anyone to death.
I’d support either route you decide upon. Would prefer the more comprehensive version even if more expensive. Really looking forward to this!

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
What's your thoughts on Betulin or betulinic acid ?
I haven't ever been asked for that one that I remember. If I have, its been a long time. I haven't read up on it in awhile.

What type ideas did you have in mind?

Paintball26

Awards
Ah, I'm sorry, that's my fault - I have seen their Greens product and there are some aspects to that that I like.

I like the inclusion of Greens Balance and PhytoServ, both of which I would use in ours.

I was surprised that there is no Reds or Berries aspect to it, likely in order to keep the cost down.

I think this is one where I may be doing my perfectionist OCD thing and trying to overdevelop something because here's just a little insight into what my formula is that I'm thinking on:

Greens Balance
Spirulina
Reds Blend
Beet Root
Super Fruits Blend
Berries Blend
Mushroom Complex (iffy on this part)
Digestion aspect

There are some branded ingredients and specialty components to it that I'm not going to list just bc I don't want to give ideas away, but just overall I may be trying to incorporate too many things or too high of dosages of things into it.

I am looking forward to trying this as I've been looking for a reputable place to purchase a greens product.

The GF has had issues with mushrooms triggering IBS, so I've got to wonder if the addition of the Mushroom Complex would also be a trigger. Ideally, I'd like a product we can both take.

I've read the price point discussions and realize I'm probably in my own bubble for not caring about the price for high-quality and effective formulas. I'd rather take half doses of higher quality products if the price ended up being a factor for me.
I always shop sales, order in bulk, and max credit card rewards as well.(Sorry for making the margins smaller)

Thanks for talking out your thought process and offering quality products and formulas.

Sidenote: That PinePollen + Tribulus 750 stack was overwhelming when I tried dosing it only once a day. I can't imagine dosing it twice a day like the bottles suggest

LucasBagoDoce

Awards
Thank you for the suggestion.

The first protein flavors will be a great chocolate and vanilla - as those are just a must. The irony with proteins is that 90% of protein sales are chocolate and vanilla, but people always want to see a bunch of flavors - its like the unique flavors draw a lot of people in, even if they wind up buying Chocolate and Vanilla.

But I am trying to figure out 2 additional flavors in both types to add, and also considering a fruit flavored Clear Whey, so I welcome any suggestions.

For now, as far as strawberry protein, have you tried Ketogenics IsoWhey Strawberry? It's awesome imo. If you haven't, next time you order something from us, if you'll remind me, I'll throw you in a couple servings as long as you are cool with it being in a ziplock bag and with the disclaimer that its coming from me the person, not the company haha.
That would be amazing, Steve!
and do you trust them 100% when it comes to meeting label claims? I have trust issues when it comes to supplement companies hahaha

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
That would be amazing, Steve!
and do you trust them 100% when it comes to meeting label claims? I have trust issues when it comes to supplement companies hahaha
Yes, that's one of my go to protein brands that I use myself. That's how I could send you some to try haha.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I am looking forward to trying this as I've been looking for a reputable place to purchase a greens product.

The GF has had issues with mushrooms triggering IBS, so I've got to wonder if the addition of the Mushroom Complex would also be a trigger. Ideally, I'd like a product we can both take.

I've read the price point discussions and realize I'm probably in my own bubble for not caring about the price for high-quality and effective formulas. I'd rather take half doses of higher quality products if the price ended up being a factor for me.
I always shop sales, order in bulk, and max credit card rewards as well.(Sorry for making the margins smaller)

Thanks for talking out your thought process and offering quality products and formulas.

Sidenote: That PinePollen + Tribulus 750 stack was overwhelming when I tried dosing it only once a day. I can't imagine dosing it twice a day like the bottles suggest
Thank you.

You brought up a great point that I'd been thinking on - from a sales standpoint, people want to see everything in these like mushrooms, even though the amounts are so low they really don't matter. But really, I'd much rather do a separate mushroom supplement and dose it correctly and leave it out of the greens supplement altogether - which I will probably do.

I am the exact same way as you - I want the highest quality best product I can get, and if the cost is too much for me monthly, I'll just take a little less.

Thank you for sharing your thoughts as well and letting me know you like me sharing the processes. Sometimes people say nice things like that like they enjoy it and its encouraging because I really like interaction helping people understand it, but then other times people can be really rude and act annoyed when I explain things thoroughly which bums me out.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Absolutely agree. Thank you for sharing your thoughts on that.

People talk about and ask about libido supplements a lot, but then a lot never try that stack - and it is amazing.

I'm with you, dosing it once a day my libido was annoying; twice a day I'd have to budget time for activity daily or I'd never get anything done for thinking about it haha.

I actually went ahead and put a stack price together to encourage people to try it.

This is basically buy a Pine Pollen, get a Tribulus-750 for Free.

big_jewels

big_jewels

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I haven't ever been asked for that one that I remember. If I have, its been a long time. I haven't read up on it in awhile.

What type ideas did you have in mind?
It seems to be very interesting, I just never heard of it before and there was just an article that came out "Betulin Accelarated the funcitonal recovery of injured muscle in a mouse model of muscle contusion". https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC10750331/ It looks to be promising for a lot of things - Antidiabetic, Energy Balance via AMPK, anti-cancer, anti-inflammation ,anti-obesity, muscle building, anti-aging, just to name a few. The unfortunate thing is there isn't really any human studies. So was wondering your take on it if you had read up on it =)

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
It seems to be very interesting, I just never heard of it before and there was just an article that came out "Betulin Accelarated the funcitonal recovery of injured muscle in a mouse model of muscle contusion". https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC10750331/ It looks to be promising for a lot of things - Antidiabetic, Energy Balance via AMPK, anti-cancer, anti-inflammation ,anti-obesity, muscle building, anti-aging, just to name a few. The unfortunate thing is there isn't really any human studies. So was wondering your take on it if you had read up on it =)
I'll put it on my reading list and try to refresh on it over the weekend. I remember looking into it awhile ago and thinking it seemed interesting but that more research was needed before I really formed an opinion. But I haven't looked in awhile to see if there has been any new research on it though.

AndroRage

AndroRage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

Just to offer some input. I think the last three ( Spilanthes, Black Ginger, and G70X Ginseng ) would work well Steve, could look at Cistache also, I like furosap too like you mentioned. I think if you went the more premium option people would go for it as well as the alternative. Just my opinion Brother.

Last edited:
sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Thoughts on Black Maca as a libido enhancer?
The dosage of Maca for most people to see a libido difference is pretty high, so it doesn't make a good ingredient for a formula product. Some people say they can tell a difference with it - I tried quite a few different versions of Maca a couple years ago and I never could tell a difference with it myself.

AndroRage

AndroRage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
The dosage of Maca for most people to see a libido difference is pretty high, so it doesn't make a good ingredient for a formula product. Some people say they can tell a difference with it - I tried quite a few different versions of Maca a couple years ago and I never could tell a difference with it myself.
Yeh I agree. I think there are superior options available and they don’t need 2g+ to be effective.

BillD

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Good article just went up on PricePlow about SA3X…. They highlighted your products in the article.

Jensing

Awards
What are your thoughts on the flood of interest in NMN and NAD+. To be honest I don't really understand what they both are but have heard they're great. I've also heard that most of the sources aren't actually good and it's a waste of money.

big_jewels

big_jewels

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'll put it on my reading list and try to refresh on it over the weekend. I remember looking into it awhile ago and thinking it seemed interesting but that more research was needed before I really formed an opinion. But I haven't looked in awhile to see if there has been any new research on it though.
Awesome, looking forward to your thoughts =)

thescience

thescience

Awards
  • Established
Ha - you're going to have everyone mad at me for answering this honestly haha.

The product is actually made and bottled as of last week - the holdup was on me deciding on a name and a label style for it.

Which we finalized the label and style at the end of last week and it's been sent to print now, so it should be available in the next couple of weeks.
terrific news. let the anabolism commence.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
@sns8778 what are your thoughts on this? Haven’t heard of this before.

I think that our Kidney Assist XT is the best product on the market for kidney support.

I had looked at that ingredient when formulating it, but I feel that it is actually better suited for a gout support product because the kidney benefits of it from what I recall were in people with gout.

We may actually do a gout product one day as I think people that suffer from that need an excellent product to use, but it would be a ways down the road.