Tell Us What You Would Like to See From SNS & CEL (2022 Edition)

Stacks1

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
It's a great formula and that is what took us awhile - testing out different ingredients and different ingredient combinations because I wanted to make sure that it was as good or better.

The new version will have all of the same ingredients of the original + a couple of new ones that I think people will like a lot.

The particular raw material that is no longer available is just literally no longer available - as in there were only a couple of legitimate raw material suppliers that made it and they all stopped during Covid and have no intention of starting back up because there just isn't enough demand for it. We had even looked into having some custom produced but the cost of doing that is so much that it just wouldn't be cost feasible at that point.

The new version will be just as good, if not better than the original. It's one that I'm actually very excited about.
Well I'm looking forward to it. I haven't tried all your products yet but I have tried a lot. And of all the ones I have tried, Growth Factor XT has to be the most underrated.

PoSiTiVeFLoW

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Just joining team SNS - going deep with 4x Inhibit P + 4x Inhibit E (on sale at DPS), for some upcoming NPP runs, but will check those flavored Creatine HCL and noticed the glycerpump sale/code too.

Would SNS ever consider something like Meldonium? https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Meldonium - been used by some famous athletes in the past for the oxygen and endurance enhancements. I don't think it's banned in US, just couldn't use it in sports.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Well I'm looking forward to it. I haven't tried all your products yet but I have tried a lot. And of all the ones I have tried, Growth Factor XT has to be the most underrated.
I definitely agree that it was a very very underrated product.

Most of the people that tried it loved it - it just kind of fell into a unique category and some people just didn't try it to give it a chance.

I loved the great sleep quality and also the really cool vivid dreams.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Those old labels were straight fire, honestly I would see people paying a few bucks more per bottle for the “limited retro edition” labels. Also there is just something about wording ending with DROL that make me want to buy it more lol 😂
I mean, we could probably do it on something as a small run - but it would cost a little more bc there would be a separate label expense, bottle changeover to white, etc.

It would have to be a direct sale only type of thing too so it didn't confuse the crap out of retailers and consumers that didn't even know about CEL then.

Just thinking here, if were going to do something like that, maybe do something like just one or two products with old style labels on them and have a retro style shirt or something like that with a funny 'I remember' or something funny like that.

But my worry would be that it would be something that people would think was cool but wouldn't actually buy and then we'd be stuck with. I hate the idea of a presale on anything, but if ever there was a need for one, that may be it haha.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Just joining team SNS - going deep with 4x Inhibit P + 4x Inhibit E (on sale at DPS), for some upcoming NPP runs, but will check those flavored Creatine HCL and noticed the glycerpump sale/code too.

Would SNS ever consider something like Meldonium? https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Meldonium - been used by some famous athletes in the past for the oxygen and endurance enhancements. I don't think it's banned in US, just couldn't use it in sports.
Thank you. I think you'll love Inhibit-E and Inhibit-P.

For anyone that isn't familiar with the GlycerPump code, I did a limited time sale code for GlycerPump capsules (glycerpump25) in a thread where some of us were discussing how great it is, but also how it does make capsules kind of squishy for lack of a better way to explain it because it pulls moisture in.

The Creatine HCI flavor samples were awesome so I think and hope that you'll like that too.

I'm getting ready tomorrow to do the 2023 version of this thread, so please post in there to follow along too. We have a lot of great products and a lot of cool things coming out throughout the year.

Meldonium is definitely considered a drug and is in no way legal for sale in the US as a supplement.

A lot of people make the mistake of thinking that because a substance isn't scheduled as a controlled substance or approved by the FDA in the US as a prescription that that means it can be sold as a supplement, but that is not correct. The fact that it is a prescription in other countries and the FDA acknowledges it as an unapproved drug here in the US means that a company offering it would be subject to several criminal charges including felony ones.

In addition to potential criminal charges as a company, the company would likely lose their ability to accept credit cards and would lose their insurance bc they would be super high risk of FDA action and lawsuits from athletes.

That would be more of something a company that was already breaking the law like a company still selling sarm's or research chemicals would do because they're already breaking numerous laws and just hoping not to get caught or hoping they'll make enough money to make it worth whatever trouble they do get in when they do. As with most things sold by companies like that, the consumer would also have no way of knowing what they were really getting bc the companies offering something like that wouldn't be able to send it off to legit labs for testing for risk of the labs turning them into the FDA.

On our end, we are an FDA registered GMP compliant company that only uses FDA registered GMP compliant contract manufacturers that adhere to or exceed all levels of compliance and quality testing, so it would definitely not be doable for us.

But I do appreciate the suggestion and idea. I just wanted to thoroughly explain why we could never do something like that.

JeremyNG25

JeremyNG25

Awards
  • Established
I'm a weirdo when it comes to creatine. I always liked the different creatines because traditional creatine monohydrate gave me stomach issues. After experimenting with different kinds I've found my favorite to be di-creatine malate. Unfortunately, the only company I know that makes it is Bodybuilidng. com. The downside is that there probably isn't much of a market other than me (lol)... but the upside is that there isn't any competition either.
I use creatine HCL at 3 grams per day. It is a bit more expensive but bypassing the stomach issues is worth it in my opinion.

SSJ4GOD

SSJ4GOD

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I mean, we could probably do it on something as a small run - but it would cost a little more bc there would be a separate label expense, bottle changeover to white, etc.

It would have to be a direct sale only type of thing too so it didn't confuse the crap out of retailers and consumers that didn't even know about CEL then.

Just thinking here, if were going to do something like that, maybe do something like just one or two products with old style labels on them and have a retro style shirt or something like that with a funny 'I remember' or something funny like that.

But my worry would be that it would be something that people would think was cool but wouldn't actually buy and then we'd be stuck with. I hate the idea of a presale on anything, but if ever there was a need for one, that may be it haha.
I think the idea of a retro pack with a shirt would be dope. Could always start with a simple polling on here to gauge interest. I usually don’t like presales but in this case it would make sense and I would absolutely throw down on a retro pack. Also being a direct sale type of thing I believe would be beneficial because that would more specifically target the audience for the retro run (old timers who remember). Plus you never know, the marketing potential of old labels that remind people of a golden era and the name ending in drol might cause a frenzy of some sort. Then you get people who just buy the pack for the t-shirt as well.

SSJ4GOD

SSJ4GOD

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Thank you. I think you'll love Inhibit-E and Inhibit-P.

For anyone that isn't familiar with the GlycerPump code, I did a limited time sale code for GlycerPump capsules (glycerpump25) in a thread where some of us were discussing how great it is, but also how it does make capsules kind of squishy for lack of a better way to explain it because it pulls moisture in.

The Creatine HCI flavor samples were awesome so I think and hope that you'll like that too.

I'm getting ready tomorrow to do the 2023 version of this thread, so please post in there to follow along too. We have a lot of great products and a lot of cool things coming out throughout the year.

Meldonium is definitely considered a drug and is in no way legal for sale in the US as a supplement.

A lot of people make the mistake of thinking that because a substance isn't scheduled as a controlled substance or approved by the FDA in the US as a prescription that that means it can be sold as a supplement, but that is not correct. The fact that it is a prescription in other countries and the FDA acknowledges it as an unapproved drug here in the US means that a company offering it would be subject to several criminal charges including felony ones.

In addition to potential criminal charges as a company, the company would likely lose their ability to accept credit cards and would lose their insurance bc they would be super high risk of FDA action and lawsuits from athletes.

That would be more of something a company that was already breaking the law like a company still selling sarm's or research chemicals would do because they're already breaking numerous laws and just hoping not to get caught or hoping they'll make enough money to make it worth whatever trouble they do get in when they do. As with most things sold by companies like that, the consumer would also have no way of knowing what they were really getting bc the companies offering something like that wouldn't be able to send it off to legit labs for testing for risk of the labs turning them into the FDA.

On our end, we are an FDA registered GMP compliant company that only uses FDA registered GMP compliant contract manufacturers that adhere to or exceed all levels of compliance and quality testing, so it would definitely not be doable for us.

But I do appreciate the suggestion and idea. I just wanted to thoroughly explain why we could never do something like that.
It’s crazy I have seen this stuff for sale on Amazon lol but god forbid they sell nac 🙄

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I use creatine HCL at 3 grams per day. It is a bit more expensive but bypassing the stomach issues is worth it in my opinion.
honestly with the price increase of mono ..i find it better price point then mono now a days.

im good at 1.5g ..so around $28 lasts me 75days ( if i dont skip any days )

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I had to totally stop taking mono because of gut issues with it, so did my wife. And HCL has been out of stock forever, so I’m looking forward to this new batch to see if I can tolerate HCL and bring it back into my supp regiment!

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I had to totally stop taking mono because of gut issues with it, so did my wife. And HCL has been out of stock forever, so I’m looking forward to this new batch to see if I can tolerate HCL and bring it back into my supp regiment!
I think and hope that you'll like Creatine HCI powder.

We have had the capsules in but have been out of the powder for a long time so I'll be glad to have it back.

I can't take monohydrate and I really like both MCC and Creatine HCI.

A lot of women love HCI because they don't get the bloating and fluid retention with it.

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Would you ever consider a “CreaPlex” type supplement? Maybe Creatine anhydrous, MCC, and Creatine HCI? Then you could throw in some Peak ATP and/or ElevATP

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Would you ever consider a “CreaPlex” type supplement? Maybe Creatine anhydrous, MCC, and Creatine HCI? Then you could throw in some Peak ATP and/or ElevATP
I thought about doing a creatine with multiple sources in it for a long time.

If I do though, it probably wouldn't have Creatine HCI in it because a lot of people that like HCI seem to just want HCI; I'm not talking about people on here, just meaning in general.

I had thought about doing a Magnesium Creatine Chelate and then a couple of other sources and had been considering Creatine Anhydrous, DiCreatine Malate, and TriCreatine Orotate.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I think and hope that you'll like Creatine HCI powder.

We have had the capsules in but have been out of the powder for a long time so I'll be glad to have it back.

I can't take monohydrate and I really like both MCC and Creatine HCI.

A lot of women love HCI because they don't get the bloating and fluid retention with it.
How do you feel MCC differs, if at all? More fluid retention?

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
How do you feel MCC differs, if at all? More fluid retention?
There shouldn't be any fluid retention with Creatine HCI or with Magnesium Creatine Chelate.
(Disclaimer: MCC prices went up so much last year that there are brands saying they're using Creatine Magnapower that aren't).

I think that both are great types and that this is a great example of where one person may like one better and the next person may like the other better.

In a perfect world, and I understand why most people won't do this because they don't want to buy two separate products to do it with, but what I like personally is MCC before a workout and Creatine HCI after a workout.

In your case, I would say try the Creatine HCI and then when we get MCC back in stock, I would say to try that one then because Creatine Magnapower (MCC) actually has great data on it for strength and real world feedback from friends of mine that powerlift or do explosive type sports seems to agree with that.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
There shouldn't be any fluid retention with Creatine HCI or with Magnesium Creatine Chelate.
(Disclaimer: MCC prices went up so much last year that there are brands saying they're using Creatine Magnapower that aren't).

I think that both are great types and that this is a great example of where one person may like one better and the next person may like the other better.

In a perfect world, and I understand why most people won't do this because they don't want to buy two separate products to do it with, but what I like personally is MCC before a workout and Creatine HCI after a workout.

In your case, I would say try the Creatine HCI and then when we get MCC back in stock, I would say to try that one then because Creatine Magnapower (MCC) actually has great data on it for strength and real world feedback from friends of mine that powerlift or do explosive type sports seems to agree with that.
Thank you! I have been keeping an eye out for them for a long time but as you said they haven’t been restocked due to new supply costs - I am excited to hear I’ll yet get to try them, and possibly soon!

My wife is competing at the Arnold in 5 weeks, so any last minute explosive magic we can add to her routine will be a welcomed addition.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Thank you! I have been keeping an eye out for them for a long time but as you said they haven’t been restocked due to new supply costs - I am excited to hear I’ll yet get to try them, and possibly soon!

My wife is competing at the Arnold in 5 weeks, so any last minute explosive magic we can add to her routine will be a welcomed addition.
The Creatine Magnapower price went up insanely high - I'm talking over 80.00 per kg., so there was absolutely no way that doing a run of that at that cost would have made sense. It's come back down some and we will be doing a run soon, but its not going to be at the price it was before unfortunately just because our cost will still be at least 2.5x what it was before.

The Creatine HCI went up but not as dramatically and for awhile was extremely hard to get so in the period where we could only get x amount, we had to put it toward the capsules. They may not be as popular here on AM but overall the capsules outsell the powder by a pretty large margin - I think because the average consumer just likes the convenience.

The new flavors of Creatine HCI powder arrived in today. I can't promise that I'll get them listed for sale tomorrow on the site because I'm waiting on the new flavor renders and some graphics to do a multi-lack, but message me in the morning and I'll make sure to get some sent out to you tomorrow for her and we can figure out the logistics of it later. Since she's competing, I want her to get it asap.

Oh, and if she's not using Phosphatidic Acid XT, that is great for strength and fullness. We're out of stock on it, but I have a friend that's a powerlifter and he got several bottles - he actually competed at the Arnold a few times years ago - and he lives local and I could get a bottle from him for her and just give him one back when the next batch comes in.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I wanted to let everyone know that the 2023 edition of this thread has been posted, along with a big summary of things to come:

We can of course keep discussions ongoing in this one as well.

hercules_22

hercules_22

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
That's not being a weirdo at all. I can't take Creatine Monohydrate myself without feeling like and looking like I swallowed a dang Volkswagen bc it bloats me so badly.

We offer Creatine HCI Caps and Powder and Magnesium Creatine Chelate powder, which are great options.

It's funny that you mentioned DiCreatine Malate because I was thinking about another source of Creatine to add to Daily Gains, the upcoming daily use ergogenic, and that was one of the ones that I was considering.

I know that we will be using Creatine Magnapower/Magnesium Creatine Chelate in it but I was thinking of adding another type to it and two of the ones I was considering were DiCreatine Malate and Creatine Anhydrous. The reason that I was considering Creatine Anhydrous was bc so many people ask us to do an Ergonine competitor, which Daily Gains basically will be that + more, and they used Anhydrous in Ergonine.
I can't wait for this to come out. I'm finally going to jump on it so I don't miss out.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
The Creatine HCI flavors will be listed later on today. It's in stock and ready to ship; just have to get the listings changed.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I wanted to let everyone know that Anabolic XT is back in stock.

I wanted to also let everyone know though that it will likely sell out fast.

Here is a link to a thread that I put together to link to that has some multi-pack deals and flash sales in it:

Here's a link to the master Anabolic XT thread:

AnabolicXT-front-Resized.png
Anabolic XT Supplement Facts.jpg

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I wanted to let everyone know that we have the Creatine HCI Powder back in stock and its now live for sale on the website.

I am waiting on images for the updated flavors, so that's why the pictures may be incorrect for a day or two, but I wanted to get it back live for sale for everyone.

The flavors are:
  • Blue Raspberry Popsicle
  • Lemon Lime
  • Pink Grapefruit
  • Watermelon Breeze

We are also offering a discounted 4 pack option for people that want to try all of the flavors that will save you 20.00, and that's before coupon codes.

For a limited time, you can use coupon code creatine10 to save an additional 10% off any of the individual flavors or it will save you an additional 12.00 off the already discounted multi-pack.

Last edited: